Tekken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icecold707
Tekken was always a great game and even has a japanese manga when i was 5 i used to always play this game agains my brother button mashing becuz i couldnt do anything else but now tht im in highschool i realize what a great story the game has and i wonder what a movie or tv show would be like(before you critisize the game try to look up the story on the internet and ull see what im talking about its really great). Ths Forum is for all the people who want to talk about the classic tht carried on to 2010+ but before u change the subject what are your thoughts on a tv series/movie

cnorwood
tekken is my favorite series, tekken was my first console game, and ive bought every game +updates, i still play it all the time. They already have 2 films, an animated one and a live action one. both are horrible, the animated one is better though because it kinda has the tekken storyline, and the action is kinda good. but the film one looks horrible, the story isnt good, its a love story between jin and some girl, but they did get the costumes right at least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.