Cross Genre Match #9: Stewie and Farnsworth vs Doctor Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Prep war.

Stewie Griffin and Professor Hubert Farnsworth in one corner and Doctor Victor Von Doom in the other.

Scenario One: Both sides get one day of prep.

Scenario Two: Both sides get one week of prep.

psycho gundam
no expression

Parmaniac
facepalm
*I'm waiting for whoever voted this*

Wei Phoenix
Farnsworth has a device that moves the universe around his ship! Stewie has laser guns and a good degree of h2h abilities! I'm waiting on someone to say those things.

Omega Vision
I think for the next thread instead of a poll voting will be done by visible ballot casting. They'll be a thread and you'll make your vote and explain why you voted for that selection.

Sound good?

amnesia
doom auto-wins

/thread.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think for the next thread instead of a poll voting will be done by visible ballot casting. They'll be a thread and you'll make your vote and explain why you voted for that selection.

Sound good? Sounds good a lot of people already did that in the poll of former threads I'm not really following the cross genre threads anymore though stick out tongue

marvelmadness13
Doom wins, let's not do anymore joke matches for cross genre in the future...

Lord_Talron
farnsworth IMO.

and thats not everything hes created, i kno he made a device that moves stars once.

byrdgang21
I thought this was a versus forum... not the science fair

Harbinger
Lulz at this clunker of a thread.

farnsworth takes this in his sleep haters

Creshosk
Farnsworth's inventions and discoveries tend to be more played for humor so he tends to have far more fantastic inventions.

Originally posted by Creshosk
Farnsworth's inventions and discoveries tend to be more played for humor so he tends to have far more fantastic inventions. And just like popey's reality warping punches, that equals win!

marwash22
haermm

And i was mocked for suggesting a veto system for dumb thread ideas.

Creshosk
Originally posted by marwash22
haermm

And i was mocked for suggesting a veto system for dumb thread ideas. You shouldn't have been. You really shouldn't have been.

Lord_Talron
Farnsworth's inventions and discoveries tend to be more played for humor so he tends to have far more fantastic inventions. and that makes them less legit? they still happened.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
and that makes them less legit? they still happened.

Doesn't, but Doom can still kill them both before they can move.

Creshosk
and that makes them less legit? they still happened. Never said they didn't.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Doesn't, but Doom can still kill them both before they can move. its a prep battle. i seriously doubt either side will get one shotted

Wei Phoenix
its a prep battle. i seriously doubt either side will get one shotted

Doom thinks and moves faster than both of them. Farnsworth has horrible durability.

Creshosk
Doom thinks and moves faster than both of them. Farnsworth has horrible durability. Farnsworth did invent a time machine that was capable f surviving the crunch and the big bang twice. With no wear and tear on it.

Lord_Talron
Doom thinks and moves faster than both of them. Farnsworth has horrible durability. and they arent allowed to use prep to compensate for that?

r0nm0n88
i honestly cant decide who would win, prep battles are to hard to call imo. But im leaning toward farns and stew over doom. Farns has the tech, and stewie has the strategic mind.

cdtm
Anyone been watching the new series?

A recent show had him making a time machine that actually survived the end of the universe... three times in a row!

Basically, the joke was his time machine could only go forward (PIS if you ask me.) and he kept missing the drop off point. Pretty good fun, with Farnsworth taking a time out to shoot Hitler on the first go 'round, then missing him for someone else the second time. He also killed the new them, ending a paradox. big grin

I still say in character, Doom wouldn't dare kill a guy like Farnsworth, when it's so much more useful, not to mention easy, tricking him into making him cool stuff..

Creshosk
Originally posted by cdtm
Anyone been watching the new series?

A recent show had him making a time machine that actually survived the end of the universe... three times in a row!

Basically, the joke was his time machine could only go forward (PIS if you ask me.) and he kept missing the drop off point. Pretty good fun, with Farnsworth taking a time out to shoot Hitler on the first go 'round, then missing him for someone else the second time. He also killed the new them, ending a paradox. big grin

I still say in character, Doom wouldn't dare kill a guy like Farnsworth, when it's so much more useful, not to mention easy, tricking him into making him cool stuff.. There was no paradox though. They didn't go back in time. They went to the next universe two universes down the quantum continuum.

Everybody there aren't the originals. Except for Farnsworth, Fry and Bender.

cdtm
There was no paradox though. They didn't go back in time. They went to the next universe two universes down the quantum continuum.

Everybody there aren't the originals. Except for Farnsworth, Fry and Bender.

Bad posting on my part. The smile was because I was channeling Farnsworth yelling triumphantly "Paradox averted!", even though it really wasn't a paradox.

Unless those weren't new universes, but they were somehow circling through both ends of time, like Pre Crisis Superman did once..

And each universe WAS completely identical to the last one..

cdtm
As for the fight, Stewies basically useless here, and Farnsworths an idiot outside of inventing stuff.

Plus he's always in his pajamas. Can't fight a prep war in your pajamas.

SamZED
Originally posted by 753
farnsworth takes this in his sleep haters
Farnsworth can't fight using prep, but he can create some crazy devices that'd be too dificult even for Doom to understand or counter. While Stewie being a bloodthirsty bastard can use them to take Doom down.stick out tongue

Etna
Well, All im hearing is stuff about what Farnsworth has done and can do.
Nobody here is saying anything of what Doom has done. So I'm on fanworth/stewies side.

Wasn't there a episode where Stewie went back in time? In fact i think he did it twice.
Both stewie and farnsworth have the power of time. Wouldn't they take advantage of that?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by SamZED
Farnsworth can't fight using prep, but he can create some crazy devices that'd be too dificult even for Doom to understand or counter. While Stewie being a bloodthirsty bastard can use them to take Doom down.stick out tongue thumb up

Creshosk
Bad posting on my part. The smile was because I was channeling Farnsworth yelling triumphantly "Paradox averted!", even though it really wasn't a paradox.

Unless those weren't new universes, but they were somehow circling through both ends of time, like Pre Crisis Superman did once..

And each universe WAS completely identical to the last one.. No, the last universe was 10 feet lower than the previous ones.

cdtm
No, the last universe was 10 feet lower than the previous ones.

Yeah, you're right.

So since this is a new universe now, by board law does this mean we can't apply feats from the original universes characters when talking about the current ones? embarrasment

Creshosk
Yeah, you're right.

So since this is a new universe now, by board law does this mean we can't apply feats from the original universes characters when talking about the current ones? embarrasment It's an argument you could make, wouldn't apply to bender, fry or farnsworth.

Though I'd doubt it'd be successful as we saw aside from the 10 foot drop things played out the same in the new universes.

amnesia
Originally posted by Etna
Well, All im hearing is stuff about what Farnsworth has done and can do.
Nobody here is saying anything of what Doom has done. So I'm on fanworth/stewies side.

Wasn't there a episode where Stewie went back in time? In fact i think he did it twice.
Both stewie and farnsworth have the power of time. Wouldn't they take advantage of that?

He slept with Sue Richards and Storm... At the same time.

Bentley
Ok, let's say Doom makes a mental scrambler. Can you provide feats that have Farnsworth prevent that kind of attack?

ScreamPaste
Voted for this, and am now here, it just wasn't stickied, andstill isn't.

IIRC Stewie had a min control device, could he not also develope a defense against similar things? Also, Farnsworth's been bent to a 90 degree angle by Bender and survived. estahuh

But yeah, Farnsworth has a device that'll show them how the fight will go if they do x, allowing for better prep. Imho, they definitely take the week, but a single day might go to Doom.

amnesia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Voted for this, and am now here, it just wasn't stickied, andstill isn't.

IIRC Stewie had a min control device, could he not also develope a defense against similar things? Also, Farnsworth's been bent to a 90 degree angle by Bender and survived. estahuh

But yeah, Farnsworth has a device that'll show them how the fight will go if they do x, allowing for better prep. Imho, they definitely take the week, but a single day might go to Doom.

that's not going to be effective when doom killed them 35 minutes ago.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by amnesia
that's not going to be effective when doom killed them 35 minutes ago. They have a full day of prep, he cannot kill them 35 minutes before the prep. Next they have a week of prep.

I think the duo takes the week, loses the day.

Endless Mike
Farnsworth invented a doomsday device that can "kill everything everywhere"

r0nm0n88
http://www.futurama-stream.com/season-6/episode-8-that-darn-katz

r0nm0n88
incase you guys wanna watch the new episodes.

I think farnsworth takes doom with stewies help. I think dooms undoing will being him trying to capture farnsworth for tech. Stewies no scrub either, just not on these guys level with tech.

But stewies got strategy

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
incase you guys wanna watch the new episodes.

I think farnsworth takes doom with stewies help. I think dooms undoing will being him trying to capture farnsworth for tech. Stewies no scrub either, just not on these guys level with tech.

But stewies got strategy

Why would he want to capture him when the stips have them fighting each other? You should really get that idea out of your head.

Stewie has nothing on Doom when it comes to strategy and tactics.

Etna
Stewie also had a device for seeing what would happen in the future as well.
There was an episode where he went to see what would happen if he had actually killed his mom.

Stewie and Farnsworth can also make themselves microscopic sized to get inside Dooms body and kill him from the inside out.

amnesia
Originally posted by Etna
Stewie also had a device for seeing what would happen in the future as well.
There was an episode where he went to see what would happen if he had actually killed his mom.

Stewie and Farnsworth can also make themselves microscopic sized to get inside Dooms body and kill him from the inside out.

Doom could do the same to them sad

Etna
Doom could do the same to them sad

sad oh damn

ScreamPaste
Universe in a box > timecubes. Also, the ability to have your own universe in a box in your universe = hax. Farnsworth sits on the Marvel universe's box. biscuits

amnesia
How dare you underestimate Doom? It's an offense on KMC.

it would have been, if i was a mod ;_;

anyway, i think this should have been code geass related, because Britannia invaded moonspeak land yesterday.

Mshinu
Stewie got some impressive prep skills, like creating an armada of stealth fighters from what you find in a common playground.

Anyway Farnsworth stomps Doomie in tech and with Stewie as field commander they take it.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Mshinu
Stewie got some impressive prep skills, like creating an armada of stealth fighters from what you find in a common playground.

Anyway Farnsworth stomps Doomie in tech and with Stewie as field commander they take it.

thats what im saying. Farnsworth tech is ridiculous, it might be meant as a joke, but doesnt change how crazy it is.

Etna
I agree so far...

Farnsworth/Stewie beats Doom 10/10 in both scenarios

Black bolt z
Honestly I call doom in both.Fransworths invention will end up backfiring and all that will be left is stewie in an anti-galactus suit.Doom spent his time building a remote control for an anti-galactus suit.

Bada can I have teh powazzz!!! to pinn this?

illadelph12
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/double-facepalm.jpg

XanatosForever
To those who claim Doom could scramble Farnsworth's brain, he's already been driven fully and utterly insanse when he tried to turn some papers into the Central Bureaucracy.

Also, Stewie and Hubert would have an easier time of trashing doom via shrink an' siege, since those miniatures would be androids, thus keeping them safe from harm if Doom employed countermeasures in his bowels. They'll tickle ganglion and Doom'll crap his everything.

amnesia
Originally posted by XanatosForever
To those who claim Doom could scramble Farnsworth's brain, he's already been driven fully and utterly insanse when he tried to turn some papers into the Central Bureaucracy.

Also, Stewie and Hubert would have an easier time of trashing doom via shrink an' siege, since those miniatures would be androids, thus keeping them safe from harm if Doom employed countermeasures in his bowels. They'll tickle ganglion and Doom'll crap his everything.

Doom can shrink too. And he is the second most potent human sorcerer.

XanatosForever
You're not getting the point I was making. If Doom shrinks and he somehow ****s up and drowns in stomach acid, it's Game Over for the good doctor. Not so with Farnsworth's tech. 313

amnesia
You're not getting the point I was making. If Doom shrinks and he somehow ****s up and drowns in stomach acid, it's Game Over for the good doctor. Not so with Farnsworth's tech. 313

You think doom's tech is bellow Farnsworths? Bender seems less advanced than a doombot.

And Doom still have magic skills capable of taking out anyone.

XanatosForever
Bender wasn't made by Farnsworth. He was made by Mom. no expression

Magic won't stop Farnsworth's mutant B-Ball players from dunking him from half-court. 131

amnesia
Bender wasn't made by Farnsworth. He was made by Mom. no expression

Magic won't stop Farnsworth's mutant B-Ball players from dunking him from half-court. 131

Didn't Farnsworth design the bender robots?

And they can't use the mutant basket ball players.

XanatosForever
Y'know I actually can't recall.

Yes they can, they're one of Farnsworth's inventions. no expression

amnesia
Y'know I actually can't recall.

Yes they can, they're one of Farnsworth's inventions. no expression

But then it would be, Stewie, Farnsworth and mutan b-ball gang vs Doom

Lord_Talron
then he creates another...

amnesia
then Doom steals the power of galactus

Lord_Talron
farnsworth steals dooms stealing power and steals galactus's food. doom is BFR'D because he has to go to sams club to buy enough food to fit in galactus's fridge and he doesnt have a sams club card yet.

XanatosForever
Stewie drops Doom off in the Disney-verse. 313

Etna
^
Doom is then stuck in the "Its a Small World" Ride. Killing himself after 1 minute

Lord_Talron
Stewie drops Doom off in the Disney-verse. 313 little does stewie kno, but doom is a big money-making villain for marvel, which is a part of disney... they give doom a ride back to the battlefield evil face

XanatosForever
Four words: Bloodlusted. Nuclear. Powered. Dentures.

Wei Phoenix
Ovoid Mind Transfer.

XanatosForever
Ovoid Mind Transfer.

That's not four words. no expression

Wei Phoenix
When did I say they were? no expression

amnesia
no expression

Omega Vision
Didn't Farnsworth design the bender robots?

And they can't use the mutant basket ball players.
He did. But they were some of his early inventions back when he was sane and thus less brilliant. Also they were made for a budget, so cheap that they had to run on alcohol. He's made much more impressive robots like Q-T-Whiskers. stick out tongue

XanatosForever
When did I say they were? no expression Originally posted by amnesia
no expression

Compelling arguments mmm

I concede.

NemeBro
Professor Farnsworth has contained parallel universes in boxes (Or did he create the universes? Forget), he has created Doomsday Devices, the weakest one can destroy dozens of stars at once, another can kill "anything anywhere." He made a gravity pump capable of easily moving stars. He created engines on a ship which move the universe around the ship, allowing FTL travel. The Planet Express ship, which is relatively weak, can survive a supernova at point blank. Seriously, Futuramaverse is being underestimated. Creating a black hole is an elementary school project for instance.

What does Doom have to compare? The only thing I can think of is when he stole Galactus and Beyonder's power, but wasn't that an alternate reality Doom?

Kaibs
Stewie and Farnsworth take the week prep definitely and the 1 day prep 7/10. Their shit is just to ridiculous imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.