Adam Warlock vs Hela

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1) Infinity watch version.

Thor has come to warlock for help in bringing eric back to life.. Thor brings thunderstrike...

Adam with soul gem analyzes the weapon and stores the part of eric soul that is merged with it.. also to be more impressive warlock manages to grip and hold the weapon since he has touched souls with eric in the past...

the small part of eric that he now holds informs him through images and memory that the rest of eric the main part is being held by Hela ..

adam goes to her realm to collect eric's soul... and also to hold it over thor for a future favor and alliance.

2) modern no soul gem Warlock. similar scenario as above.

3) fight takes place on asgard outside her realm.

anyways arriving Warlock sees Hela has grown attached to eric hence why she has kept him in secret for so long..

Black bolt z
Warlock

amnesia
If it was classic Hela it would be a stomp, however, current Hela can't really do anything.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^I don't think I agree with that.

Outside some lucky Soul Gem trick -most likely the Soul Suck move- Walrock isn't beating Hela. Not even sure how the Soul Suck would work on a Death God. Barring that, she's beyond him I'd say.

King Castle
kinda how mephisto was? sneer

vansonbee
1) I'm putting Hela in same case as Mephisto. Warlock successfully rescue Silver Surfer lover soul back. Same would happen again.

2) Modern Warlock lacks the soul gem, and hasn't display any abilities that exceed his previously incarnation. Hela FTW.

3) Hela slight majority.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by King Castle
kinda how mephisto was? sneer

I'll give you that. Warlock was pretty uber in that fight. I still don't remember how Warlock won though. sad

Still, I'd place Mephisto and other Death Gods closer to Skyfather level. Thor does pretty damn well against them (Hela, Mephisto, Pluto) but I'd still place them above Top Tier level in terms of power. I do so painfully however.

Hela, Mephito etc. can range from somewhere around Thor level to near Odin level from what I've seen. To be fair to Warlock, he could defeat Hela at her weaker showings using the Soul Gem. Same goes for Mephisto and Pluto I guess.

King Castle
ethereal realms allow adam to warp reality ala soul gem. he becomes supreme and its mostly a battle of wills...

anyways..

Prep-Man
Hela sucks. I'd go with Warlock.

psycho gundam
hela can oneshot with the hand of glory, or age the shit out of him

King Castle
warlock can just soak her soul...

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hela can oneshot with the hand of glory, or age the shit out of him cant the soul gem do the exact same thing? or resist the aging?

King Castle
his soul gem can devolve things.. i guess it could work never seen it done.. it has repaired bodies and altered them..

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by King Castle
his soul gem can devolve things.. i guess it could work never seen it done.. it has repaired bodies and altered them.. i was thinking of the time gem. disregard what i said i guess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.