Congo Bill Vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15776/862689-congorilla_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31499/774809-sasquatch_00_large.jpg

vansonbee
Sasquatch wins here.

Omega Vision
Sasquatch. Need more feats from Bill.

King Castle
bill gets slapped away... stupid dirty ape!

go fight something in your weight class like a wild grizzly

-K-M-
Sasquatch's haircut wins.

Prep-Man
Congo held the weight of an entire damn of water for five hours, got blasted by Starman and healed right away. He's practically top tier now.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Congo held the weight of an entire damn of water for five hours, got blasted by Starman and healed right away. He's practically top tier now. Top tier of....

http://www.midwestrock.org/broadcastoutcast/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/dog_shit-300x225.jpg

Enjoy~
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Sasquatch. Need more feats from Bill.
Agreed ^

He weird unique character for JLA member, that for sure.

-K-M-
Congo held the weight of an entire damn of water for five hours, got blasted by Starman and healed right away. He's practically top tier now.

Meh! Sasquatch has done similar things.

Originally posted by vansonbee
Top tier of....

http://www.midwestrock.org/broadcastoutcast/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/dog_shit-300x225.jpg

Enjoy~

Why am I hungry all of a sudden?

guy222
walter wins

Prep-Man
Originally posted by -K-M-
Meh! Sasquatch has done similar things.

Why am I hungry all of a sudden?

Like what? The more Congorilla grows, the stronger he gets. Plus he has a good healing factor.

vansonbee
Like what? The more Congorilla grows, the stronger he gets. Plus he has a good healing factor. Congo doesn't have basis to compare those abilities to...

Prep-Man
Fighting rogue Kryptonians, holding thousands of tons of water for 5 hours straight? Fighting Starman? showing his enhanced healing and enhanced stamina? Congo is very formidable from what we have seen so far.

Colossus-Big C
congo bill is in superman leagu

vansonbee
Fighting rogue Kryptonians, holding thousands of tons of water for 5 hours straight? Fighting Starman? showing his enhanced healing and enhanced stamina? Congo is very formidable from what we have seen so far. Supermen cannon fodders. War of Supermen was quicked and rushed. Suck overall.

The damn thing been brought up so many times. Can you post a scan?

Prep-Man
What thing has been brought up many times? There is also a Congorilla mini series that i haven't read yet, but James Robinson amping Bill into a true force as of late. This would be a good fight, no doubt.

vansonbee
What thing has been brought up many times? There is also a Congorilla mini series that i haven't read yet, but James Robinson amping Bill into a true force as of late. This would be a good fight, no doubt. Water Dam.

Didn't meant to type damn,

Prep-Man
I don't have the scan, but he did it last JLA issue. He kept if from bursting and he lasted about 5 hours. Next the Starheart took control and he was mind controlled, so they had to send Supergirl to take him down.

vansonbee
I don't have the scan, but he did it last JLA issue. He kept if from bursting and he lasted about 5 hours. Next the Starheart took control and he was mind controlled, so they had to send Supergirl to take him down. But but, he took on Male Supermen!

wut just happen stick out tongue

-K-M-
Like what? The more Congorilla grows, the stronger he gets. Plus he has a good healing factor.

Held a dam and created his own dam, as well as healing organs in seconds when Vision was phasing into him and destroying him. A feat Vision was impressed by. Like I said meh!

King Castle
are we talking about congo bill or sasquatch?

-K-M-
Originally posted by King Castle
are we talking about congo bill or sasquatch?

Both, he mentioned feats that he was quiet proud Bill did but Sasquatch has done as well.

Prep-Man
Which is why it would be a good match. Congorilla is the one currently in the JLA.

-K-M-
Which is why it would be a good match. Congorilla is the one currently in the JLA.

Naaaa...those are two feats that Walter has matched, but Walter has far superior feats then what Congo has done. The feats I mentioned are not Walter's best, but their Bill's. Just because your on the JLA doesn't make you a world breaker.

Prep-Man
I never said it did, but both have similar stats, IMO. His endurance is insane. I say it could go either way.

-K-M-
I never said it did, but both have similar stats, IMO. His endurance is insane. I say it could go either way.

I have read Bill and he isn't on Sasquatch level....yet. He doesn't have the feats that come close to comparing to Walter.

Prep-Man
I haven't seen Sas hold up tons upon tons of weight for 5 hours straight, so he's in the area, IMO.

-K-M-
I haven't seen Sas hold up tons upon tons of weight for 5 hours straight, so he's in the area, IMO.

No he just has better strength feats overall like tossing 250 tons 1000 ft with ease and while the planes engines were on. Dragging a 5000tonn battle cruiser to the shore and lifting the front end out of the water. Catching a 5 story building from falling and stopping it, and he didn't brace it he actually caught it. He helped build a dam on a river in 5 hours that would have taken 5 months as noted, etc.

Prep-Man
Same with Congo in his earlier series and Vertigo. He easily caught a plane with one hand and easily crushed on in JLA. The bigger he gets, the more durable and stronger he gets.

-K-M-
Same with Congo in his earlier series and Vertigo. He easily caught a plane with one hand and easily crushed on in JLA. The bigger he gets, the more durable and stronger he gets.

Not the size of a DC-10 so no once again he doesn't compare. Also you can say the exact same thing for Walter, but Walter has the power of a skyfather backing him and gains magical abilities the bigger he gets.

Prep-Man
And the exact same thing for Bill. smile

-K-M-
And the exact same thing for Bill. smile

Ummm....no he isn't erm

Prep-Man
Let's just agree to disagree.

King Castle
umm.. no. Sasquatch tears him apart...

Prep-Man
Um...no.

Omega Vision
Sasquatch wins but he doesn't tear Congo Bill apart.

-K-M-
Let's just agree to disagree.

Your wrong though.

Prep-Man
I know you're wrong.

-K-M-
Ok prove me wrong post his feats then.

Prep-Man
In time, bro. I'm going to make a Congorilla and Hawk & Dove respect thread soon. I just need a little bit from Congo, because he only had 2 short series and some recent JLA showings.

-K-M-
I know and I have read them, he isn't in Sasquatch league....yet.

Even his golden-age stuff was mostly subpar.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Sasquatch wins but he doesn't tear Congo Bill apart. I don't get it.
If Sassy can beat Bill in a fight, why can't Sassy tear him apart?

In time, bro. I'm going to make a Congorilla and Hawk & Dove respect thread soon. I just need a little bit from Congo, because he only had 2 short series and some recent JLA showings. Currently Congo Bill loses! Everyone in total agreement than smile

King Castle
taking on human tomb raiders and whatnot.. he was a joke

-K-M-
Originally posted by vansonbee
I don't get it.
If Sassy can beat Bill in a fight, why can't Sassy tear him apart?

Not in character, unless he goes Tanaraq then yeah he could.

Prep-Man
I guess you're entitled to your opinion whistle

Prep-Man
Was this in the last AF series?

-K-M-
I guess you're entitled to your opinion whistle

Which are based on facts, do you dare doubt me?

-K-M-
Was this in the last AF series?

What was?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by -K-M-
Which are based on facts, do you dare doubt me?

Yep. smile

-K-M-
Yep. smile

*facepalm* Well notice your the lone person who thinks Bill wins that may tell you something.

Prep-Man
People seem to hate gorillas on this site. sad

Face palm back at ya!

-K-M-
Or they just know what the two have done, and once again Walter has done far better.

Prep-Man
Again, agree to disagree.

-K-M-
*sigh*

Prep-Man
face palm! evil face

Supermutant
Congorilla can get some wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.