Bowser v.s. DMCverse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Bowser has a full year prep, access to all of the resources he's displayed, his army and minions ect, magic, technomancy, and he can capture things from the mushroom Kingdom during this time, Mario is forced to take a one year Hiatus while Bowser prepares.

He must take on everything in the DMCverse, all dead characters are revived and given a full rundown of what's about to happen one week in advance. Who wins?

Also, no toonforce copout arguments.

TheAuraAngel
Doesn't Bowser have the Star Rod or whatever its called that can grant wishes? no expression

XMr. WinterX
Dante with all weapons, powerups, forms, guns,etc. Nero with all weapons, guns, powerups, forms, etc. Vergil with all weapons, powerups, forms, i think he has no guns, etc...these three will give Bowser a run for his money313

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by XMr. WinterX
Dante with all weapons, powerups, forms, guns,etc. Nero with all weapons, guns, powerups, forms, etc. Vergil with all weapons, powerups, forms, i think he has no guns, etc...these three will give Bowser a run for his money313 Lol'd. Bowser with his technomancy and access to stars can create galaxies, Bowser can survive inside a blackhole, yeah... Dante, Vergil and Nero are not enough.

XMr. WinterX
i think that those three could take out his army and minions and what not...but it would take all the DMC bosses along with those three to get on Boswer

Burning thought
Whats Bowsers feats by himself?

LLLLLink
Bowser learns how to transform into Giga Bowser and all gay_rage breaks loose.

XMr. WinterX
Bowsers not that fast is he? can he travel at a speed of over ma20 on foot?

MooCowofJustice
He can teleport. Pretty fast as well.

ScreamPaste
Bowsers not that fast is he? can he travel at a speed of over ma20 on foot? Not that I can recall, but neither can anyone from DMC o_O With the possible exception of during quicksilver.

XMr. WinterX
Dante can teleport...i meant like travel on foot without the help of any amps or what not

MadMel
It's a common misconception that Bowser's slow by human standards - Most of the time he's faster and more agile than Mario is.
That and he can curl up into a ball and roll around.

XMr. WinterX
how fast and agile is Mario??? and yea Mario is also fat and so is Bowser...Bowser being big and fat makes him a bigger target and easier to hit...Nero comes in and grabs him with the DB while Dante and Vergil are constantly slashing at him and in ther ultimate devil forms...now what?

MooCowofJustice
They can hit him all they want. Black hole durability is above all the damage they can do.

NemeBro
Dante can teleport...i meant like travel on foot without the help of any amps or what not You mean move faster than the eye can see?

For Dante, who is only a little taller than the average human, he would only have to move marginally over 200 miles per hour or so to do that,

§P0oONY
With all the planning in the world Bowser can't even take down a man with no real special powers...

NemeBro

MooCowofJustice
'cause Nintendo games don't ever end with massive PIS.

Mario is still incredibly legit though. The only reason you don't think of him that way is you're convinced that he can't be because his games are not absurdly violent and filled with blood. The fact that there are no cut scene fights helps as well.

Mario can jump at least 30 times his height.

NemeBro
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
'cause Nintendo games don't ever end with massive PIS.

Mario is still incredibly legit though. The only reason you don't think of him that way is you're convinced that he can't be because his games are not absurdly violent and filled with blood. The fact that there are no cut scene fights helps as well.

Mario can jump at least 30 times his height. Yeah, wrong or not, you probably shouldn't tell people why they think what they do based on nothing more than your own assumptions.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by NemeBro
Mario can survive jumping in lava, has lifted and thrown enemies much larger than him, and jump greater heights in any of his games than the finest athletes.

I'm not getting into this debate, but Mario is not a normal human. He can;t survive if he stays in lava... Maybe he's just got a good cobbler.

Granted he's not a normal human but he's hardly amazing.

NemeBro

§P0oONY
Most people would die the moment they touched it. Nay, most would be burning by being near it.

Depends on the game really. Yeah... He's got a good tailor and cobbler. Simple as that.

My main point is Bowser is incompetent at the best of times. (Name a Mario game that is actually difficult... Or hard end boss for that matter).

Except for Lost Levels.... that was a *****.

MooCowofJustice
I haven't found a Bowser fight difficult in thirteen years. However, that doesn't mean Bowser is incompetent, even though most of the time he is pretty bad.

Speaking for difficulty in a different sort of way, Mario Galaxy 2 requires you to hit him in the face with planets.

§P0oONY
But the same Bowser was beaten by jumping over him and hitting a switch.

MooCowofJustice
Because at that point he could not fly.

NemeBro
Mario runs on negative continuity.

This is a factual statement.

Also, vid of said smashing of planets?

MooCowofJustice
One exists, yeah.

They're still the small planets like from Mario Galaxy 1, but Bowser is huge because he's eaten a Grand Star, he falcon punches the planet you're on, and makes smaller ones pop up. You jump on them, ass bomb them and send them flying into his face.

Ridley_Prime
Also, vid of said smashing of planets?
NIVIQECRhCA

I don't think those are planets though no expression, or if they are, they're incredibly small.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah, those are smaller then even the regular planets in the games. I dunno, maybe asteroids is a better word for 'em.

Regardless, you have to hit him in the face with them.

Nephthys
Well then they hold him down and choke him like a *****.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well then they hold him down and choke him like a *****. Yes, because they can choke something that durable. They'd never be able to alter the shape of his windpipe.

Nephthys
He's made of flesh, right? As in, that flexible material that covers your body and bends with your movements? As in, you have no idea what you're talking about?

ScreamPaste
He's made of flesh, right? As in, that flexible material that covers your body and bends with your movements? As in, you have no idea what you're talking about? Or you don't. Bowser's flesh is much sturdier than the real thing, it can survive in a black hole, you cannot displace that. A blackhole cannot depress his windpipe, why the hell would Dante's hands be able to?

Nephthys
To be fair, that was the smallest damn black hole ever. no expression

And if that's the way you want to play it they just hold his head under some water till the bubbles go away.

Plus, wasn't he saved by the star power or some shit?

ScreamPaste
To be fair, that was the smallest damn black hole ever. no expression

And if that's the way you want to play it they just hold his head under some water till the bubbles go away.

Plus, wasn't he saved by the star power or some shit? No, everyone else was. Bowser was actually inside the blackhole before the Lumas intervened, which got him out, but he still survived inside one.

Now you're thinking, that is more viable, but Bowser is spikey. estahuh

Nephthys
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
No, everyone else was. Bowser was actually inside the blackhole before the Lumas intervened, which got him out, but he still survived inside one.

Now you're thinking, that is more viable, but Bowser is spikey. estahuh

Could the stars not have healed him? They put everything else that was destroyed back together, why not him? And judging by the black holes miniscule size and the obvious magical elements at play (like how the galaxy resets exactly the same O.o and how did Bowser create it in the first place?) Its impossible to judge just how large of a gravitational force that BH could create. But judging by the way the things sucked into it remain remarkably intact etc even while right next to it, I'm guessing not much.

Well Dante's into leather and whips, so spikes may just egg him on.

The Scenario
Bowser can breathe underwater in every game he's been underwater in.

Nephthys
Well then they strap him to a rocket and throw him into space. Its a BFR in any case. Point is, Bowser has nothing but durability, and that won't be enough.

ScreamPaste
Not true, IIRC I gave Bowser prep and access to his weapons and stuff.

The Scenario
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64618

cool

Sin_Volvagia
Nightmare solos.

MooCowofJustice
Bowser was capable of surviving in space. Even Mario is, they just can't move through it without the power of either Bowser's Grand Star or the Luma that helped Mario.

NemeBro
To be fair, that was the smallest damn black hole ever. no expression A black hole with the mass of the Earth would be about the size of a marble.

Just saying. no expression

BloodRain

MooCowofJustice
Did they knock him out or just knock the star out of him and send him out farther into space?

Besides, I'm not sure they'll even face Bowser to be honest. He's got access to just about everything he's ever had.

BloodRain
A page back on Ridley's post, 5:50. Knocked out (again) and drifts off to later have the star leave him.

Faults appear right beneath him, as does Nightmare.

MooCowofJustice
K. Unconsciousness.

Do they get to fight him?

BloodRain
Being knocked out is more then enough.

Op says everything and everyone.

MooCowofJustice
Also says a years prep. I'm kinda doubting that they'll get through everything. Especially if Kamek and a bunch of other Magikoopas start enlarging everything.

BloodRain
One of those two take down Bowser and his minions will have to fend for themselves. Can just send a few mid-high lesser demons to dispatch of the army or the Savior's 'wipe out a cities worth of demons in a few seconds' attack or huge laser.

The Scenario
Bowser gets all his resources, apparently. If this includes the Star Rod Bowser can just become more or less invincible and start striking everyone with lightning.

BloodRain
Mainstream Bowser or are the side-games included?

None of that will stop him from these two's assaults. Or BFR from others.

MooCowofJustice
How does anything in DMC know to knock Bowser unconscious?

BloodRain
'Cause they've been given a rundown of what's going on and Bowser's the opponent? KO is what usually goes on here..

MooCowofJustice
They have?

Still. Bowser has a years worth of prep. He gets himself a Star Rod and solos.

BloodRain
'Till a Fault or Nightmare comes along and eats him.

Or hit by a BFRer, frozen in a large block of ice, is attacked by clones of himself or hit by reality warping.

ScreamPaste
You can BFR a guy out of a galaxy? Not on DMC strength. This includes all of Bowser's games, btw.

MooCowofJustice
Bowser breathes fire. Trying to trap him in a block of ice is a bad idea.

BloodRain
@SP-Eh, all it is then. Well another dimension for starters, oh that throwing thing was for the hell of it.

@Moo-1. How can he breath fire if he cant move? 2. His fire would have to me a few folds hotter then lava to do so.

MooCowofJustice
Don't think DMC knows to go for unconsciousness. They've been told what will happen a week in advance. This does not mean they have full knowledge of all Bowser is capable of.

BloodRain
They don't need to. By instincts or nature those two will eat him, Frost or Cerberus will freeze him and Dante and Mundus being clever people in battle will figure out if a BFlaser or other advances arent working to try to pin him in other ways.

Its like a plan a to plan b move.

MooCowofJustice
How cold do Cerberus and Frost get?

Still don't think I've seen you destroy the Star Rod either.

BloodRain
Cerberus would be very cold, hell-ice opposite to the real Cerberus' hell-fire. Frost is below 0K but seeing as in this place a 'demon' using 'magic' in 'fiction' from 'another dimension' can't go below 0K. So just at absolute zero. <-can drop this ice in lava and it wouldn't melt. Does it matter how cold it is? As Bowser hasn't shown any ice resistance.

The Star Rod has shown the same abilities as Starmen, power and invulnerable to hits. Seems Bowser can't or doesn't know how to effectively use to rod to the fullest.
Anyone on the BFR list and those who can immobilise can stop him from being able to do much. Soul Eater can just.. eat his soul.

ScreamPaste
Nothing it does EVER suggests being even close to 0k, we've discussed this. no expression

BloodRain
What, do you expect the whole area to be covered in ice? Or nothing moving in the game? Their game, their rules. It demonic magic from a demon realm, and officially stated to be what it is. Not melting to temperature that melts rocks is good enough.

Nothing negates it nor does it matter as Bowser has no ice resistance.

FinalAnswer
Naw.

AZ would solo DMC

MooCowofJustice
Can I see the feats of this ice?

I'm looking for stuff on Bowser's flame breath.

The Scenario
Originally posted by BloodRain
The Star Rod has shown the same abilities as Starmen, power and invulnerable to hits. Seems Bowser can't or doesn't know how to effectively use to rod to the fullest.

Bowser has used the Star Rod to become invulnerable, yes, but that's not all he does. He's also used it to strike things with lightning, shockwaves, healing himself, grant invulnerability to others, and trap things in cards.

Also,

vl12oV-CDBo&

BloodRain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vLhxh2kTQ0&feature=related
Lil breath at 2:08 where in gameplay simple touching the area it freezes is enough to freeze you over, pillars at 3:58, can also drop these out of mid-air.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaLACK_9cao
0:48-50 and 1:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X38tWhdNkSU&feature=related
1:24, 2:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dze1O8AwTE
5:28 Passive effect from Dagon's blizzard.
^1 can do that passively, there are 6 aggressive Ice Toads in this match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgok2LdyeYo
3:56, 4:04 wherever the claws and erupts into ice.
"Although impervious even to volcanic fire, the frosts are weak to higher realms of incendiary. Use the hellfire of Ifrit to counter them."
"The cold honed claws are none other than an ice blade. The air around the blades is beyond absolute zero temperature and the victims who are slashed will die without feeling any pain."

-----------------------

Was only mentioning the main point of defence, the other abilities aren't much to mention. If that's his best defence against ice then there's nothing to worry about. The best resistance in that clip is him blocking a large snowball with his shell.

FinalAnswer
So, no feats, eh?

And ftr, think about it. Why would a weak demon possess the most powerful ability in the game? Shit, Absolute Zero is so powerful, it isn't even consistent with DMC's power level.

BloodRain
Do you even know what 0k looks like? And they're not weak demons ftr, they're 'elite demons' which are just under boss class. It matches up too. Frosts<<hell-fire like that of Berial who both Dante and Nero can face with no problems.

Frost are still under hellfire, reality warping, and soul and mind screwing.

Before a pointless argument begins it doesn't matter how cold it is. Bowser hasn't any ice resistance to stop the any of the ice attacks in this world.

FinalAnswer
k. Elite. AZ would utterly dominate the DMC verse and **** its shit up. AZ would one shot Dante.

k.

BloodRain
Perhaps, perhaps not.

Edit: Is AZ absolute zero?

MooCowofJustice
I can't figure out what AZ is still.

ScreamPaste
AZ is absolute Zero, and nothing in DMC could ever be absolute zero.

BloodRain
Because fictional demonic magic plays by the same rules? If we go by what's impossible irl then all.. flying via magic would be ignored for example.

1. Its magic. 2. Bowser has no mentionable ice resistance so it doesn't matter if its </=/>0k :/

ScreamPaste
Because fictional demonic magic plays by the same rules? If we go by what's impossible irl then all.. flying via magic would be ignored for example.

1. Its magic. 2. Bowser has no mentionable ice resistance so it doesn't matter if its </=/>0k :/ Except flight is perfectly possible, and Bowser's demonstrated plenty of resistance to heat conduction; IE, all cold is.

iChaos
AZ is absolute Zero, and nothing in DMC could ever be absolute zero.

Why?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by iChaos
Why? Because you have NO concept of how cold that is. It's the total lack of any amount of heat. At AZ molecular kinetic energy, an important distinction, totally ceases. This is a temperature that cannot technicly exist within our universe because of heat conduction, something at AZ would suck heat from ewverythign around it. O-o

iChaos
It's a video game; therefore, it's possible.

MooCowofJustice
Is there a reason to think Cerberus and Frost hit AZ?

Am now wondering if I missed something.

Nephthys
"The cold honed claws are none other than an ice blade. The air around the blades is beyond absolute zero temperature and the victims who are slashed will die without feeling any pain."

I'm guessing this is why.

ScreamPaste

I'm guessing this is why. Except that's physicly impossible. haermm You cannot get colder than absolute zero. And everything that happens indicates that it's MUCH wearmer than absolute zero.

Nephthys
Physically impossible in our universe maybe, but in DMC people can move at the speed of sound and catch bullets with their teeth. Plus magic is basically making physics your ***** by definition anyway. I'd like to know where the quote came from though. Becuase if it was from a character its fallible and therefore likely wrong, but if it came from something like a menu description etc then its absolute and cannot possibly be wrong.

ScreamPaste
No, it's physicly impossible in any universe that works even VAUGELY similar to ours. A thermodynamic system would have to be entirely seperate from the rest of the universe for this to work (reaching AZ). Since it is obviously not and is in fact intended as use as a weapon, it's simply hyperbole bullshit. no expression Going "beyond" AZ is literally impossible, period.

Also those aren't normal people and none of that is impossible due to physics. It's just impossible due to human limitations.

Nephthys
Its also physically impossible for Mario to shoot fire at stuff, or Ganondorf to fast-freeze an entire island, or Kefka to beam-spam villages out of existence. Thats the good thing about 'magic', it lets you do things which would otherwise be impossible.

Once we know where it came from, we can decide, becuase if it came from an out-of-universe omniscient source like an item description then that means it comes from the Game Creators and the Game Creator's words are absolute and incontravertable.

BloodRain

Nephthys
That sounds like some kind of menu-based database, am I right? Something you can look at when you pause the game?

BloodRain
That it is, kinda like the pokedex.

Yay for Thief.

MooCowofJustice
Bowser TK's his enemies with the TK he had as a giant child.

Lol @ Negative motion ice claws.

BloodRain
How about one shred of evidence that it's TK first.

Is what it is.

Sin_Volvagia
Except that's physicly impossible. haermm You cannot get colder than absolute zero. And everything that happens indicates that it's MUCH wearmer than absolute zero.

To be fair, Frosts had only absolute-zero claws in DMC1. After DMC2, the franchise's concept of reality went out the window which is why we have Frosts being colder than absolute-zero.

NemeBro
How about one shred of evidence that it's TK first.

Is what it is. We see giant boulders lift from the ground with nothing lifting them and fly towards you.

What the hell do you think it is? Is Bowser and Earth Bender?

MooCowofJustice
Well, we know for a fact Bowser is a user of magic. And these rocks lift into the air when he roars. There's a lot of them, and nothing we can see is touching them.

That good enough or you want to chalk it up to a coincidence?

Edit: Oh...HAH!

BloodRain
Was no control in it, can even tell that he intentionally had the boulders do what they did. If its TK its a pretty poor showing that wont help here :/

Btw Bowser hasn't used any magic at this point.

Edit: O.o?

Oh and Nightmare already won this.

MooCowofJustice
Quite impossible. I still have yet to see that DMC even gets to fight Bowser.

And fine. If you don't want to agree to magic, the force of Bowser's roar nullified gravity in front of Yoshi and then pushed the rocks farther away where gravity remained active.

Hey, that kinda makes a lot less sense than magical TK.

I don't believe that's true. But I'd have to look up some dates on other Mario games.

Regardless, Bowser used something.

NemeBro
In Super Mario Galaxy doesn't Bowser with prep do some galactic level bullcrap? erm

BloodRain
Quite impossible. I still have yet to see that DMC even gets to fight Bowser.
Why, what stops them getting to him?

NemeBro
Galactic level bullcrap? no expression

MooCowofJustice
Actually he does universal level bullcrap. Even starts building himself his own Galaxy.

NemeBro
If Bowser can do galactic-universal level crap with prep, what the **** gives DMCverse a chance?

Nephthys
Is that 'Galactic-sized shit' in the same way those large rocks were supposed to be 'planets'?

ScreamPaste
There's a GREAT difference between doing things which are simply naturally impossible, and physicly impossible. It is physicly possible for fire to exist, it is physicly possible for islands to freeze, it is NOT physicly possible for something to be below AZ without fast freezing everything around it. Guess what? The things in DMC that are supposedly AZ don't do ANYTHING close to that, they're just chilly. But yeah, what stops Bowser from ramming a galaxy into DMC-earth?

MooCowofJustice
I still call 'em planets as there were to my knowledge other planets in the game that small. But if you want to call them asteroids or something, fine.

I maintain Bowser was building himself a Galaxy in the Center of the Universe.

ScreamPaste
I still call 'em planets as there were to my knowledge other planets in the game that small. But if you want to call them asteroids or something, fine.

I maintain Bowser was building himself a Galaxy in the Center of the Universe. He was indeed, also as a sidenote: Despite their small size, those planets still maintained about the same level of gravity as say, Earth, which means their actual mass would be similar. no expression So, maybe they're just really dense.

BloodRain
Those are building and conquering skills, not like he does something destructive on that level.

ScreamPaste
Nah, he legitimately created entire galaxies. He could easily crash one into DMC earth, instant win.

Nephthys
There's a GREAT difference between doing things which are simply naturally impossible, and physicly impossible. It is physicly possible for fire to exist, it is physicly possible for islands to freeze, it is NOT physicly possible for something to be below AZ without fast freezing everything around it. Guess what? The things in DMC that are supposedly AZ don't do ANYTHING close to that, they're just chilly. But yeah, what stops Bowser from ramming a galaxy into DMC-earth?

And again, if the creators want there to be a 'beyond absolute zero' in their universe, theres a beyond absolute zero in their universe. Same way Emperor Joker can make 2+2=Fish in one comic, even if its logically impossible. In fiction, the laws of reality, no reality itself is what the creator of that fiction wants it to be. And next to that your opinion doesn't mean shit.

IDK, what stopped him from ramming one into Mario, or the Mushroom kingdom?

ScreamPaste
It's not an opinion. Unless DMCverse's laws of physics are ENTIRELY different from ours, it is simply not possible. Also, Emperor Joker was a high end reality warper, he could actually change the laws of physics, Frosts cannot.

Here's the great part, if the DMCverse's physics are different from ours, no one in that universe has any feats.

BloodRain
When has he shown anything like being able to ram a planet into another?

Is a pointless argument. They made it so that 0k is in this verse+magic=0k or less being possible. The reason its pointless is that any ice powers will work against Bowser.

Nephthys
Are you claiming to know how the DMCverse works better than the people who made it? Don't be ignorant, nobody even 'knows' how our universe works. Even Gravity is just a theory. When you say, 'this cannot be', you are actually saying 'to my knowledge, this cannot be.'

And in this case, they created the ****ing thing. Its their fictional world. They can make it however they like, and your opinion on matters doesn't change that. Their Authority>Yours in the matter I'm afraid.

How do you know something else didn't.

ScreamPaste
Are you claiming to know how the DMCverse works better than the people who made it? Don't be ignorant, nobody even 'knows' how our universe works. Even Gravity is just a theory. When you say, 'this cannot be', you are actually saying 'to my knowledge, this cannot be.'

And in this case, they created the ****ing thing. Its their fictional world. They can make it however they like, and your opinion on matters doesn't change that. Their Authority>Yours in the matter I'm afraid.

How do you know something else didn't. Excellent, so you have no counterpoint.

Either the Frosts are not AZ or below, or no one in DMC has any viable feats.

Nephthys
Or you get off your high-horse and start listening to the words we poor simple folk like to type out for you to read.

MooCowofJustice
He does have a point. If the physics and natural laws in DMC are clearly different from ours why do we compare it to ours? It's kinda like a statement saying "This universe does not have physics like ours."

It eliminates coolforce arguments in DMC, but also invalidates everything ever done in the games.

ScreamPaste
He does have a point. If the physics and natural laws in DMC are clearly different from ours why do we compare it to ours? It's kinda like a statement saying "This universe does not have physics like ours."

It eliminates coolforce arguments in DMC, but also invalidates everything ever done in the games. This.

For Frosts to be beyond AZ, the laws of physics have to be different, and if they are, no feat in DMC is quantifiable. Ever. Dante dodges bullets? They could be slow as ass. Too fast for the eye to see? the speed of light might be different, or we process slower. Ect... Stop's saviour's fist? Rock in DMC could weigh as much as styrofoam.

Nephthys
KMC fights go with a universal equaliser. The combatants can do everything they can do in their universe as if they were there even if they aren't. Its why Neo can fight battles as if he's in the Matrix, Force users can use the Force even though it doesn't exist wherever they are, Magic users can do the same etc etc.

Wow, that sounds almost Nihilist. Now where have I heard that before? wink

ScreamPaste
Nah, it's a neutralverse, where the laws of physics are observed and all powers function as they're intended to. no expression Otherwise everytime Mario's in a thread he gets to bring Marioverse shenanigans with him. Invisible floating coin blocks and shit.

ScreamPaste
You've heard it from me whenever someone tries to ignore the laws of physics. It's like a slippery slope without being a fallacy. Basicly, if you change the laws of physics for a character, rather than do the logical thing and observe the character within them, then you invalidate everything in fiction ever, because "it could be different!", and if it's different, it is not quantifiable.

Nephthys
No. Neutral landscape unless specified. Equalised reality unless specified. Or Galen Marek never wins a damn fight becuase being cut off from the Force kills him. And Magic doesn't exist. And Starpower doesn't exist etc etc.

Nothing is quantifiable. You have to make-believe that it is or this debating game won't be fun. Just assume everythings normal except for the things which aren't i.e. There being a 'beyond absolute zero' in the DMCverse..

MooCowofJustice
I figured we assumed every verse followed the same physics unless given reason to believe otherwise. Below absolute zero seems like a reason otherwise.

We are not talking about the fight. We're talking about what we used to quantify the feats. As since we are not told Mario physics are different from our universe, we assume so. Which is why him leaping four times his height with ease is impressive. Below absolute zero is like a huge middle finger.

ScreamPaste
No. Neutral landscape unless specified. Equalised reality unless specified. Or Galen Marek never wins a damn fight becuase being cut off from the Force kills him. And Magic doesn't exist. And Starpower doesn't exist etc etc. You didn't read, it syas "all powers work as intended" IE, Galen brings the force with him, but he doesn't bring a different gravity constant or strong atomic force with him.

BloodRain
''running FTL, timestop, reality warping, teleporting without a planets amount of energy, soul powers''
All impossible by all known laws. But no one bats an eyelid. Only when it comes to 0k..

Nephthys
See, this guy gets it.

Re-posted if you missed it: Nothing is quantifiable. You have to make-believe that it is or this debating game won't be fun. Just assume everythings normal except for the things which aren't i.e. There being a 'beyond absolute zero' in the DMCverse..

MooCowofJustice
I don't think those break logic. Less motion than no motion does.

ScreamPaste
''running FTL, timestop, reality warping, teleporting without a planets amount of energy, soul powers''
All impossible by all known laws. But no one bats an eyelid. Only when it comes to 0k.. I actually raged about running faster than light. Ask NemeBro, I ranted on msn about why it's retarded. Time stop is theoreticly possible, there's no observable reason for why we perceive time the way we do and stuff. Reality warping is also theoreticly possible. There's actually evidence the fundamental constants are changing. no expression

BloodRain
I don't think those break logic. Less motion than no motion does.
Actually they all do. Eg travelling back in time can never happen, human size object cant move faster then light etc
I actually raged about running faster than light. Ask NemeBro, I ranted on msn about why it's retarded. Time stop is theoreticly possible, there's no observable reason for why we perceive time the way we do and stuff. Reality warping is also theoreticly possible. There's actually evidence the fundamental constants are changing. no expression
Yet there's nothing you can do to go against FTL users as that characters universe allows it to. And that can happen without the reason of 'magic' :/. Read up on timestoping before good points were made to why an individual cannot do it, and until scientists find out that the anything can be rewritten, done or created with a thought reality warping is not possible either.

MooCowofJustice
Actually they all do. Eg travelling back in time can never happen, human size object cant move faster then light etc

Yet there's nothing you can do to go against FTL users as that characters universe allows it to. And that can happen without the reason of 'magic' :/. Read up on timestoping before good points were made to why an individual cannot do it, and until scientists find out that the anything can be rewritten, done or created with a thought reality warping is not possible either.

Stephen Hawking disagrees with you. Worm holes, son. Worm holes.

The power of reality warping puts you above the laws of the universe. So at least that makes sense.

This is still total bullshit. The only difference between below absolute zero and Yoshi's throw is that one is stated while the other is seen.

I've got a grand idea.Let's see this ice then and note how it doesn't support it's own statement.

BloodRain
''However, according to general relativity it would not be possible to use a wormhole to travel back to a time earlier than when the wormhole was first converted into a time machine by accelerating one of its two mouths'' Then again it is actually unknown to if the laws would let things go back so that's meh, but time stop from a person and the other ones cant be done. Back to the topic.

Official statement > calculation of a faulty scene. :/ I don't see what you're getting at by comparing the two.

You do that, and when youre finished ill point back to the 0k statement and then to Neph's last post.

Now, to take the carrot away from the donkey. Bowser can't take 'any' ice attack, doesn't even have to be 0k. Any would do him in.

TheAuraAngel
Is it possible for a black hole, however large, to exist on a planet? blink

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Is it possible for a black hole, however large, to exist on a planet? blink Theoreticly yes, and are you referring to the second (third?) time Bowser survvied a blackhole in Bowser's Inside Story?

TheAuraAngel
Theoreticly yes, and are you referring to the second (third?) time Bowser survvied a blackhole in Bowser's Inside Story?

Indeed I am. And theoretically?

ScreamPaste
Well, yeah, Theoreticly. A blackhole's gravity, like all things, depends on it's mass. You can have a blackhole with less mass than our planet, IF you can create a singularity with that little mass. The reason Stars can do this is because the force of their own implosions basicly hits a point where it cannot be stopped and forms a singularity. Also, a blackhole the size of a marble, IE, with the mass of Earth, would have the same gravity as Earth. So..yeah. Also, it would glow light blue, wierd, eh?

MooCowofJustice
Dammit BloodRain, how do you not see what you're doing? You are taking what is seen as less valid than statements. It's a well established idea that what is seen is not always what is the fact. Laser dodging can be seen because otherwise we wouldn't even know what the **** he's doing. It's like a random Tay Zonday only we can't even see it happen.

And that one Pokemon vs Ultimecia thread. The bullet did not take 4 seconds to reach Ultimecia even though we see it do so. It was a cinematic choice.

So do what I ask or concede the point. Show me this 0K ice so that I can point out how it does not support the statement and therefore invalidates it because for some reason what is seen supersedes the stated all the time.

Edit: HAH, I confused myself.

I know YI has no statements on it. So I think I meant to say that what is seen is always fact, absolutely. <---- not what I argued.

TheAuraAngel
Well, yeah, Theoreticly. A blackhole's gravity, like all things, depends on it's mass. You can have a blackhole with less mass than our planet, IF you can create a singularity with that little mass. The reason Stars can do this is because the force of their own implosions basicly hits a point where it cannot be stopped and forms a singularity. Also, a blackhole the size of a marble, IE, with the mass of Earth, would have the same gravity as Earth. So..yeah. Also, it would glow light blue, wierd, eh?

Well the black holes in the fight seemed to be larger than marbles so it would have a larger gravity than Earth. And this goes without saying but, are you also able to grab hold of the sides of a black hole and blast in somewhere else with a fireball. Light blue is cool so that is an acceptable weird fact.

On an unrelated note, Scott Pilgrim vs The World takes place in Canada and Zelda music plays in the beginning. I thought of the people on here immediately because of it. no expression

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Well the black holes in the fight seemed to be larger than marbles so it would have a larger gravity than Earth. And this goes without saying but, are you also able to grab hold of the sides of a black hole and blast in somewhere else with a fireball. Light blue is cool so that is an acceptable weird fact.

On an unrelated note, Scott Pilgrim vs The World takes place in Canada and Zelda music plays in the beginning. I thought of the people on here immediately because of it. no expression I'm Canadian, and I love Zelda... NOW I HAVE TO SEE IT. DAMN YOU!

Also, Bowser holding onto the edges of a blackhole is a little MEH WIERD, but the hole itself is actually smaller than it seems due to the "vortex" arround it, but yeah, probably larger than a marble, but the mushroom kingdom also isn't on Earth, so technicly the planet could be larger than ours.

Would never argue Bowser can actually hold onto the edges of space without some kind of reality warping amp or something, much like I'd never argue Kratos can actually just randomly not move when he's hit by someone as strong as he is, breaks physics.

TheAuraAngel
I'm Canadian, and I love Zelda... NOW I HAVE TO SEE IT. DAMN YOU!

Also, Bowser holding onto the edges of a blackhole is a little MEH WIERD, but the hole itself is actually smaller than it seems due to the "vortex" arround it, but yeah, probably larger than a marble, but the mushroom kingdom also isn't on Earth, so technicly the planet could be larger than ours.

Would never argue Bowser can actually hold onto the edges of space without some kind of reality warping amp or something, much like I'd never argue Kratos can actually just randomly not move when he's hit by someone as strong as he is, breaks physics.

Just as planned.shifty

If it its any consolation, the main guy isn't playing Zelda. It's one of his friends. A weird little fellow.

And I wouldn't argue it either, I was just confused by it. My vote goes to Bowser for being in a ton more games and having dozens of random powers that should never be brought together.

BloodRain
Dammit BloodRain, how do you not see what you're doing? You are taking what is seen as less valid than statements. It's a well established idea that what is seen is not always what is the fact. Laser dodging can be seen because otherwise we wouldn't even know what the **** he's doing. It's like a random Tay Zonday only we can't even see it happen.

And that one Pokemon vs Ultimecia thread. The bullet did not take 4 seconds to reach Ultimecia even though we see it do so. It was a cinematic choice.

So do what I ask or concede the point. Show me this 0K ice so that I can point out how it does not support the statement and therefore invalidates it because for some reason what is seen supersedes the stated all the time.

Edit: HAH, I confused myself.

I know YI has no statements on it. So I think I meant to say that what is seen is always fact, absolutely. <---- not what I argued.

I... have no idea what to respond to O_o

''what is seen is always fact, absolutely.'' If that's your point then what we 'see' is distance/speed.

MooCowofJustice
I was afraid of that. I confused myself. Shut up. >_>

What you are doing is assuming what is seen always represents the facts in these games. I argued differently.

All you have for this is a statement that it's below AZ, so show me this ice so that I can point out how what we see contradicts it. This invalidates your argument.

NemeBro
Personally I think the technobabble of some stupid moron in an attempt to sound cool should not be taken with much consideration.

Demonic Phoenix
What I think NemeBro is saying is: Below AZ = COOLFORCE.

Fortunately, stating only 'Toonforce' as a cop-out is banned in this thread. 313

NemeBro
All impossible by all known laws. But no one bats an eyelid. Only when it comes to 0k.. Time stops at lightspeed, and due to the relative nature of time, time stop is possible. Reality warping is transcending the argument entirely by making physics what you want them to be, and as Scream said the "constants" in the universe have evidence of not being so constant, and are changing. As for teleporting without a planet's, as for teleportation, it is certainly possible to some extent, but the physics behind it is currently shaky.

FTL depends on the case honestly.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

Fortunately, stating only 'Toonforce' as a cop-out is banned in this thread. 313

Quoted because I do not want this to be buried. no expression

NemeBro
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

Fortunately, stating only 'Toonforce' as a cop-out is banned in this thread. 313 I've never banned toonforce, shit like Mario tossing a castle is not something he regularly demonstrates, although Mario runs on negative continuity anyway but whatever.

Dante clearly has never shown feats putting him near being able to survive absolute zero (Technically it is impossible), it is clearly stupid technobabble.

NemeBro
Well, yeah, Theoreticly. A blackhole's gravity, like all things, depends on it's mass. You can have a blackhole with less mass than our planet, IF you can create a singularity with that little mass. The reason Stars can do this is because the force of their own implosions basicly hits a point where it cannot be stopped and forms a singularity. Also, a blackhole the size of a marble, IE, with the mass of Earth, would have the same gravity as Earth. So..yeah. Also, it would glow light blue, wierd, eh? You forget to mention a black hole as big as a marble would not actually be able to sustain itself and evaporate instantaneously.

Hell, same would happen to one the size of the Statue of Liberty.

ScreamPaste
You forget to mention a black hole as big as a marble would not actually be able to sustain itself and evaporate instantaneously.

Hell, same would happen to one the size of the Statue of Liberty. There was a big capitalised IF in my post. Actually creating a singularity on that little mass is lulz.

BloodRain
I was afraid of that. I confused myself. Shut up. >_>

What you are doing is assuming what is seen always represents the facts in these games. I argued differently.

All you have for this is a statement that it's below AZ, so show me this ice so that I can point out how what we see contradicts it. This invalidates your argument.
Odd that no one did the same for the pokedex. Tyranitar's defence and Machamp's strength mainly without any proof besides the statements.

Time stops at lightspeed, and due to the relative nature of time, time stop is possible. Reality warping is transcending the argument entirely by making physics what you want them to be, and as Scream said the "constants" in the universe have evidence of not being so constant, and are changing. As for teleporting without a planet's, as for teleportation, it is certainly possible to some extent, but the physics behind it is currently shaky.

FTL depends on the case honestly.
From what I recall when photons move at that speed time stops influencing it. Bit different to stopping time itself. A large amount of energy is needed to port an atom a short distance (?) like FTL you'd need a year of a planets energy to to so for a person.

Human size travelling, in this case running FTL. ^ more energy then that to get a split second, and (so ive seen) larger objects cant get to that speed.

Now... back to cryotalk. Bowser with his null showing ice resistance is trapped in a glacier, and not even with 0k ice, the toad/s can take care of the turtle. He cant move or use any powers. Game over.

MooCowofJustice
That doesn't work for the Pokedex because nobody took what is seen as absolute fact.

Bowser survived in the Center of the Universe's space, where presumably he was very far from a star as there was nothing there. Or if there was something there, he destroyed it which means his fleet just blows up the planet DMC characters are on.

BloodRain
Dex was written by a person as a way for the developers to give the facts, the fact files were put in directly from the developers. Their Authority >

Don't think they took into account the temperature of space, the same as the small 'planets' having gravity, talking, breathing and fire in space etc Even so, that won't stop him getting frozen in a large block.

MooCowofJustice
So you gonna show the ice so that we can all know it isn't supporting the statement or not?

BloodRain
Already posted the first time you asked some pages back.

Ice wins for Bowser's lack of ice resistance.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>