Worms Reloaded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/ba/Worms_Reloaded.jpg
Oh god yes!! big grin

mstOrE5nQvc

"One worm. One Goal. One Perfect shot!" stick out tongue
Love the new voices and the new sounds in general.

jinXed by JaNx
worms 2 with new levels...,right on.

AsbestosFlaygon
Meh.
I've been playing Worms for years, and got tired of the same boring gameplay.
It didn't hold up its replay value for me.

Looks the same to me. I'd rather play the re-vamped Earthworm Jim. But that's just me, so...

ScreamPaste
<3 worms so much.

ArtificialGlory
Oh... ****ING YES!

EDIT: I think I am gonna go ahead and pre-purchase it right damn now.

MadMel
I wish I could - But steam insists that I move money from my bank account to my paypal account, which takes 3-5 days -.-

MadMel
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Meh.
I've been playing Worms for years, and got tired of the same boring gameplay.
It didn't hold up its replay value for me.

Looks the same to me. I'd rather play the re-vamped Earthworm Jim. But that's just me, so...
I respect your opinion, but it doesn't sound like you tried very hard.
Either that or you simply haven't had the pleasure of playing world party before, with all its delicious edited schemes and near-endless modding options big grin

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by MadMel
I wish I could - But steam insists that I move money from my bank account to my paypal account, which takes 3-5 days -.-

I have only used PayPal once and it moved the money instantaneously.

Bro SMASH
I really wish they focus on their other series instead of just Worms! Make another Body Blows game or something!

MadMel
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I have only used PayPal once and it moved the money instantaneously.
That must have been a long time ago - It's policy now that it takes at least 3 days - god knows why erm

ArtificialGlory
That must have been a long time ago - It's policy now that it takes at least 3 days - god knows why erm

As a matter of fact, it was only 2 days ago.

MadMel
Were you transferring money from you bank account to your paypal account, or simply buying something with paypal? - There's a difference. wink

ArtificialGlory
Were you transferring money from you bank account to your paypal account, or simply buying something with paypal? - There's a difference. wink

I was buying via PayPal(because Visa cards weren't accepted by the company I was buying from). I believe the function to transfer money was unavailable altogether.

MadMel
Ah fair enough.
In my case - Steam doesn't accept your bank account details, so you have to either add a credit card to your paypal account, or transfer money. Both take about 5 days to process erm

ArtificialGlory
Ah fair enough.
In my case - Steam doesn't accept your bank account details, so you have to either add a credit card to your paypal account, or transfer money. Both take about 5 days to process erm

Now that's weird. Adding a credit card to my PayPal account took only seconds or am I missing something here?

MadMel
Maybe I'm thinking of bank accounts, not credit cards. erm

§P0oONY
Why use Paypal on steam? You can just add your debit/credit card to your steam account.

MadMel
They won't accept all cards - only the ones they like erm

Digi
The old Worms was a good time. It's easy to throw off the balance with a bunch of new powers and weapons, so that's the only real issue. Too many new weapons and options can create inadvertent cheap tactics and overpowered weapons, relative to others. But the gameplay itself will be the same polished addiction unless they really f--- things up.

MadMel
They still have the bazooka/grenades only mode. stick out tongue

§P0oONY
They won't accept all cards - only the ones they like erm Serves you right for not having a decent card. stick out tongue

MadMel
They still haven't sent the money over yet erm

§P0oONY
They still haven't sent the money over yet erm You could simply buy a prepaid visa card.

MadMel
No thanks.

Anyways, made a worms sprite cartoon on the fly -
http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/MadMel_1st/?action=view&current=BOOM-1.jpg
Some parts look totally fake, but meh - It's zoomed out so far you can't tell. stick out tongue

MadMel
Those who have pre ordered can download now!

Be wary though - Steam servers are full, apparently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.