Shingo Yabuki VS Ryu Something...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

addy24

Kirikaze Fuuma
This thread is stupid...

Shingo would lose badly. He won't even defeat Sakura. Let alone Ryu.

Darkstorm Zero
You are beginning to bore me to tears...

You can't even get a character right in your own mind, nevermind on a forum post...

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by addy24
what are you talking about this is the dumbest thread I ever made... and your right Ryu will defeat Shingo so badly here...

Yeah, of course. smile

Esomark
Originally posted by addy24
my work here is done :P

Yeah, you better go with what dignity you may still possess.

Anyways, this thread is a thin as piss on a plate. There's little to discuss since Ryu is out of Shingo's league in every aspect except for losing.

Darkstorm Zero
and you see, this trolling ends with a permanent banning, just like Dev1on... I warned you.

Esomark
A troll is gone, logic triumphs.

Case closed.

vavavoom
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
This thread is stupid...

Shingo would lose badly. He won't even defeat Sakura. Let alone Ryu.
dude, shingo would screw up sakura man, wth?? she can beat dan.... that's about it

Esomark
Originally posted by vavavoom
dude, shingo would screw up sakura man, wth?? she can beat dan.... that's about it

The fact she can beat Dan doesn't help Shingo in the slightest since he and Dan about the same level.

Kirikaze Fuuma

OK... what makes you think Shingo can defeat Sakura? Both are featless but Sakura can manipulate ki unlike Shingo who can't manipulate flame. And Shingo is some kind of joke character like Dan even though Shingo is better than Dan in term of fighting capability. While Sakura is not a joke character from the very beginning.

vavavoom
Originally posted by Esomark
The fact she can beat Dan doesn't help Shingo in the slightest since he and Dan are on the same level.
nah, unlike dan shingo actually have people teaching him. he's a joke yeah, but can hold his own against sakura or dan, he's the top tier of loser characters

Esomark
nah, unlike dan shingo actually have people teaching him. he's a joke yeah, but can hold his own against sakura or dan, he's the top tier of loser characters

Bang Shishigami would probably kick his ass. Out of "joke" characters, I don't see anyone beating him.

vavavoom
Originally posted by Esomark
Bang Shishigami would probably kick his ass. Out of "joke" characters, I don't see anyone beating him.
eh joe higash would take him,.. he's a "serious" joke character. but still, shingo can take sakura no problem, and dan hell probably even together

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.