Gladiator vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victorymaker
Gladiator at full confidence. Who wins and why?

cdtm
Originally posted by victorymaker
Gladiator at full confidence. Who wins and why?

Going with Glads via speed blitz.

Unless there's some evidence that Wonder Woman can go somewhere along the lines of 100c or so, as Gladiators been recorded doing in at least two different examples..

bbrem123
glads

Black bolt z
Originally posted by bbrem123
glads but not by much

Konton
Glads 6/10.

Basically the same outcome as WW vs Supes.

BattleMage
Glads 7/10

h1a8
Originally posted by cdtm
Going with Glads via speed blitz.

Unless there's some evidence that Wonder Woman can go somewhere along the lines of 100c or so, as Gladiators been recorded doing in at least two different examples.. One thing you must know is that max speed isn't instantly obtained, even in comics. A character must accelerated to a certain speed. It takes time to accelerate. No character except Superman has proven to reach the speed of light within the first 3 meters of travel. I calculated all of Silver Surfer's best feats and even he didn't reach the speed of light within the first 3 meters of travel.

Also, in a vacuum, anyone can reach any speed imaginable if they have the time required to accelerate to that speed. If I can accelerate by flying at a measly slow 1meter per sec^2 then there exists a time where I will exceed 100000000000000c or any speed you can name.

h1a8
WW is far more skilled than Glads and have the tools in which to one shot him (lasso anyone). She can counter his strikes (by ducking) with combos and pressure point strikes (stunning him) to ko him or lasso him.

To be diplomatic I give her 7/10.

iceman24567
Gladz for the majority though her having a legit long range power i say 6/10

vansonbee
Wonder Woman gives Gladiator hell, before he stomps her.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by h1a8
She can counter his strikes (by ducking)

LOL...!

Badabing
Originally posted by victorymaker
Gladiator at full confidence. Who wins and why? Been done.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=493891&pagenumber=1

Closed.

Use the search in th future. There are specific search instructions located in the forum rules thread pinned at the top. There's also a threads reference guide thread pinned at the top of the page.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.