Shang Tsung Runs the Popular Villains Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Shang Tsung seeks to becomes to most notorious VG villain, so he devises an evil scheme to rid of the competition and to collect their souls. By collecting the souls of his rival villains, Shang Tsung essentially gets to claim any accomplishments of his rival villains as his own. Also taking their souls serves as Shang Tsung's way of saying "ha ha I beat you, now I own you."

If Shang Tsung defeats his opponent, he gets to acquire his/her soul and can transform into them. when Shang Tsung transforms into another character he acquires that character's powers, abilities, and feats. Transforming into a different character gives Shang Tsung the powers, abilities, feats of the current character and causes the previous transformation to take a back seat.

Example: Shang Tsung transforms into Johnny Cage and defeats Jax. Shang Tsung now acquires Jax's soul. Shang Tsung now is up against Goro. Shang Tsung can now transform into either Johnny Cage, Jax, or any previous soul he has collected but cannot fuse their powers into one transformation. Shang Tsung transforms into Jax and defeats Goro, and acquires Goro's soul. Now Shang Tsung can transform into any previously acquired soul, Johnny Cage, Jax, Goro, etc.

Shang Tsung can transform into and out of different characters at any time.

Shang Tsung starts off with having the souls of the following characters at his disposal:
Johnny Cage
Striker
Kabal
Kung Lao
Jax
Sonya Blade
Milenna
Kitana
Jade
Liu Kang
Goro
Baraka
Reptile
Sub-Zero
Scorpion
Smoke

Gauntlet Order:
1. Dr Robotnik (Sonic)
2. Wesker (RE)
3. M. Bison - Dictator (SF)
4. Broswer (Mario)
5. Sephiroth (FF)
6. Gannondorf (LoZ)
7. Dracula (Castlevania)

Notes: upon defeating villains such as Robotnik, M. Bison, Broswer, etc Shang Tsung also gains access to the fallen villains organizational resources whether that be Robotnik's machines, M. Bison's Shadowlaw, Broswer's army, etc.

majid86
He has a very good chance to clear this with the rules involved in this gauntlet match.
I'll say 7/10

ScreamPaste
Stops at Bowser.

MadMel
Is the gauntlet in order of the most powerful?
If so, I'm not 100% sure about Dracula being at the end.

But then again I have only played a few Castlevania games erm

FinalAnswer
Wesker kills him before he can react.

Demonic Phoenix
Stops at 1. no expression

NemeBro
Dr. Robotnik with his science has created weapons that can wipe out a cluster of stars in space.

So yeah. If Robotnik is actually using his inventive genius to the fullest, Shang Tsung stops at 1.

No End N Site
Bison uses the P.Drive to rape.

Sin_Volvagia
Shang Tsung isn't getting past anybody (assuming Bowser can use his RPG abilities).

NemeBro
I'm pretty sure he would beat Wesker's ass actually. no expression

FinalAnswer
Nah.

Wesker kills his slow ass before he can react.

BloodRain
He wouldn't pass Robotnik. Battle mechs that can give a fair fight to Super Sonic must be tough.

Ridley_Prime
While I love the concept/idea of this thread for someone like Tsung, the topic creator messed up by pitting him against someone way out of his league from the get-go. @_@

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Nah.

Wesker kills his slow ass before he can react.

If Shang Tsung gets to Wesker, he would have Robotnik's tech and intelligence. Robotnik's also fast enough to run away from Sonic in the third game (who seems to be running at his 'casual' full speed).

Wesker's slow ass would be killed before he could react.

Also, with Robotnik's tech & everything else he has gained, he'd get to at least Bowser, who he'd pass or stop at, depending on Bowser's abilities. From then on, it's smooth sailing to winning the gauntlet.

Of course, this is all moot as Robotnik would just end him with a button press. no expression

ScreamPaste
Robotnik actually outran Sonic in Sonic 2, not 3.

Demonic Phoenix
I can't recall that feat in 2, but in Sonic 3 & Knuckles, he manages to run as fast as Sonic does just before the penultimate boss battle starts.

axH4g5Ts5lg

ScreamPaste
wZyKUsQHB9g
0:23, he does it here, first. uhuh

Demonic Phoenix
Ahh, but you are technically in the wrong, as your earlier statement implied that Robotnik never outran Sonic in 3. excellent

wammamram
shang turns into scorpion and all their heads explode because of scopion's epicness. /thread sly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.