Transformers Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
The next Transformers cartoon

DyvCMgWooh4

Kazenji
If thats what the CGi is gonna look like in the show it looks alot better then Transformers Animated.

Scythe
Haha, so these two Decepticons are just walkin' around, mindin' their own busines, THEN BUMBLEBEE JUMPS OUT AND MURDERED THEM?! Holy hell, attention grabbed. I'm actually lookin' forward to this, it's the first time in a long time that Peter Cullen and Frank Welker will reprise their roles together.

lordmegatron1
Holy shit! That's going to be the biggest show in Transformers history! Great CGI, great character recreation. Altogether a show worthy of being watched by the Decepticons Leader. If you don't think I truly am then hear this. I bet Frank Welker can't write in the Decepticon's language like I can!

The Nuul
You noticed that this is Transformers "Prime" as in Optimus? Thats because hes >>>> you. Megatron looks cooler be he always LOSES!

lordmegatron1
Incorrect *******. Watch The Transformers: The Movie. I killed Optimus Prime AND Ultra Magnus as both myself and Galvatron. It was Unicron that failed not me. I happened to have succeeded.

The Nuul
And became Rodimus Prime, you ALWAYS LOSE!

The Nuul
Autobots > Decepticons and that's a fact buddy boy.

lordmegatron1
You know what fleshlings, you can kiss my rear gasket! In reality, RREALITY, the bad guys always have the better weapons and technology. WE ALWAYS WIN! You're dimension is just a skid mark compared to the other dimensions, I know. I traveled them for eons. One has the most dangerous, deadly, most heinous villains ever created. And there is a great possibility that Planet X or Nibiru, could be the planet eater Unicron.

hozedell
I like to Watch This kind of Action Movie So Much I Watch all the Series of this I really Enjoy This Movie is Based on the Transformers toy line.Cartoon is Also Good I Never Seen this Kind of Cartoon Before This.It Graphics is Very Good It looks Like real Picture.

Scythe
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/1/12-transformers-prime-promotional-art_1283819396.jpg

lordmegatron1
Did you know that there is a dimension where people with bad grammar are executed or punished to the fullest extent? I'm just wondering, *coughs* hozedell. Also, help us. The human I'm stuck in has a father that is a complete jack-ass to him. Not only that, but Carnage is going nuts. He hasn't had blood in over 10 years! Toxin and Venom have morphed the liver into The Liver Bar and Grill, so they're drunk off their asses.

*In background, the Irish drinking song Molly Malone is being sung by Venom and Toxin with them both cracking up every two or three lines.*

Kazenji
Shut up tin can.

Scythe
Series airs on Black Friday on the Hub. I'm stoked to hear Cullen and Welker together again on a series.

Sadako of Girth
I kinda am too, but lets face it: they were both in 'Revenge of the Fallen'.
Therefore their association is no longer a seal of qualitah. sad

Bit dubious about the shitty slowmo WannaBay stuff.
And the designs (Particularly of the decepticons in this clip) suck.
Hope they at least go away from those directions.

Scythe
Yeah, they were in ROTF, but they had no chemistry. No direct lines goin' back and forth, one of the biggest things I missed in the film. This toon is obviously Bay-inspired and sadly, it'll remain like that since they sorta combined Bayformers with Wyatt's animated designs. Though if it manages to be good story-wise, it'll do. So far to me, it looks semi-promising. Blum I believe is doing Screamer, he's done Wolverine in the past, Cliffjumper will be getting some screentime, Arcee is blue which is a nice break from the usual pink, and Prime sounds like he's gonna kick asses and take names.

Sadako of Girth
Well...thats a start I guess. stick out tongue

Robtard
I'll give it a try; not expecting much though. Definitely Bay inspired, as Bumblebee once again isn't a useless pussy.

Sadako of Girth
He was at least always great for dropping the other Autobots in deep shit...
smile

lordmegatron1
Kazenji! Who the hell are you calling Tin Can? If you're talking about Metal Head Megatron, he ain't in charge no more. I call the shots in this body now! ME, Carnage. Homicidal sociopath, and blood thirsty Symbiote.

*Burn in Hell LOSERS*

Mr. Rhythmic
Wow, this is one of the biggest surprises of the year. This show is absolutely fantastic, and puts Bay's films to absolute shame.

Scythe
Didn't it? They f*cked up Cliffjumper horribly the entire time, haha. It was so entertaining and dark, I loved it.

General Kaliero
This is definitely the best thing for Transformers since Beast Wars. If they keep up this level of quality and complexity, it could surpass even that.

Just about all the characters are amazing versions, borrowing the good parts of previous incarnations and injecting a new, gripping seriousness.

And humans that actually react realistically to giant terror alien machines of death is a huge plus.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Scythe
Didn't it? They f*cked up Cliffjumper horribly the entire time, haha. It was so entertaining and dark, I loved it.

I was a bit bummed, since Cliffjumper was one of my favorite G1 characters, but I'll be damned if they didn't make the best of it!
Starscream killing him was insane! And Megatron slicing him like cheese made it even better.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by General Kaliero
And humans that actually react realistically to giant terror alien machines of death is a huge plus.

This is actually my one major gripe with the show: Miko. I know what her purpose in the series is, but I despise her. They try to have us understand her point of view, but I just can't. She's far too bratty and useless.
But what's interesting is that the human characters are interpretations of previous humans.
Jack - Spike/Sam
Miko - Sari
Raf - Chip Chase

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
This is actually my one major gripe with the show: Miko. I know what her purpose in the series is, but I despise her. They try to have us understand her point of view, but I just can't. She's far too bratty and useless.
But what's interesting is that the human characters are interpretations of previous humans.
Jack - Spike/Sam
Miko - Sari
Raf - Chip Chase
Considering Raf and Jack's reactions to Miko so far, and given the maturity of the series, I would not be surprised if Miko's character arc for the season involves learning to treat the gravity of the situation with respect.

Mr. Rhythmic
Considering Raf and Jack's reactions to Miko so far, and given the maturity of the series, I would not be surprised if Miko's character arc for the season involves learning to treat the gravity of the situation with respect.

I think that she's the character that won't change. She's there to be the 'comic relief' and light hearter of the show, and she will make stupid coments no matter what. That's her character.
It's as if the creators know she sucks, but can't think of another idea for a third human.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
I think that she's the character that won't change. She's there to be the 'comic relief' and light hearter of the show, and she will make stupid coments no matter what. That's her character.
It's as if the creators know she sucks, but can't think of another idea for a third human.
Miko's obviously "The Cutie" of the group, with elements of a deeper backstory regarding her family and foster family. With all this grim war going on and even the other humans reminding her of the consequences of her impulsive actions, I expect some Break The Cutie action by season finale.

KingD19
I thought Miko and Jack were gonna get it on. I'm mad there were only 5 episodes, but maybe if the mini is as much a success as we all think it is, it'll get picked up for a full season. Maybe have Starscream actually being shown as a competent leader, more autobots/decepticons showing up...and the inevitable, Megatron coming back, and Unicron showing up.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by KingD19
I thought Miko and Jack were gonna get it on. I'm mad there were only 5 episodes, but maybe if the mini is as much a success as we all think it is, it'll get picked up for a full season. Maybe have Starscream actually being shown as a competent leader, more autobots/decepticons showing up...and the inevitable, Megatron coming back, and Unicron showing up.
Uh, there's already going to be a full season. It's starting in February.

I too hope so see some of Starscream's rule, showing how he can be a decent leader but ultimately does not have the power to command as Megatron does.

KingD19
Uh, there's already going to be a full season. It's starting in February.

I too hope so see some of Starscream's rule, showing how he can be a decent leader but ultimately does not have the power to command as Megatron does.

Oh, didn't read up on it. But yeah, Starscream showed some tactical efficiency that Megatron also obviously had, but chose to ignore.

I'm digging GI Joe Renegades as well.

Mr. Rhythmic
Miko's obviously "The Cutie" of the group, with elements of a deeper backstory regarding her family and foster family. With all this grim war going on and even the other humans reminding her of the consequences of her impulsive actions, I expect some Break The Cutie action by season finale.

To me, though, that's such a cliche, and she really doesn't have that much to complain about.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by KingD19
Oh, didn't read up on it. But yeah, Starscream showed some tactical efficiency that Megatron also obviously had, but chose to ignore.

I love Megatron and Starscream in this show so much. It amplifies everything that makes them famous villains. Megatron in those five episode may have been not only the best interpretation of the character, but one of the best TV villains in a long, long time.

KingD19
Yeah, I think having his zombified army right on the threshold of the space bridge...actually touching one. Only to have it snatched from him at the last minute. That right there may be the thing that keeps him alive.

quanchi112
I myself didn't care for it and just caught the last two eps. I think it's for two reasons.

I believe it will never compare to the original cartoon to me so it can't win.

The other one is I hate them always redoing Optimus and Megatron. Even though it wasn't great I liked the beast wars and beats machines because it was different and they were different characters who turned into different things, dinosaurs and prehistoric beasts and then cybertron machines.

I also loved how they tied the gl transformers and when starscream showed up and even messed with this megatron.

BruceSkywalker
watched a few shows.. like what i see so far

(>^^)>
Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah, they were in ROTF, but they had no chemistry. No direct lines goin' back and forth, one of the biggest things I missed in the film. This toon is obviously Bay-inspired and sadly, it'll remain like that since they sorta combined Bayformers with Wyatt's animated designs. Though if it manages to be good story-wise, it'll do. So far to me, it looks semi-promising. Blum I believe is doing Screamer, he's done Wolverine in the past, Cliffjumper will be getting some screentime, Arcee is blue which is a nice break from the usual pink, and Prime sounds like he's gonna kick asses and take names.
it's the writers from the first live action, writing and producing it, lets face it, as far as michael is concerned, story decisions are which truck looks more appropriately bad-ass

Sadako of Girth
Wow just finished the first episode arc.

I make no secret of the fact that Im really into my G1 and that Ive liked none of the subsequent stuff....Its not just the nostalgia element....I just feel they screwed up the characters, concepts and even the designs.

But I gotta say I was really impressed with this, as a contemporary TFs cartoon for today that embodies the coolness of the original characters with a post war for cybertron feel visually and "best" elements of the Bay movies.

The TF/human ratio was wayyyyy better than the Bay Movies, and I didnt want to violently punch ANY of the characters at ALL this time round...!!!
As for Megatron....Welker rapes all other non-welker Megatrons here and he bought out the pure evil in the character, for me...as well as his madness and intelligence.
Well written, well thought out, they get the balance right making it a great watch for an adult old school fan too, as well as the younger crowd of today.

There was so much win about this. The darkness you mention Scythe... Epic. Absolutely epic. The whole dark energon thing was brilliantly used.

I wish there was less generic Decepticon dronage...hopefullyy they bring in more actual decepticons in future.
After 20 years, they have finally impressed me. smile
These people know what made the original work.
I could definitely watch me some more of that.

Good stuff.

Scythe
Originally posted by (>^^)>
it's the writers from the first live action, writing and producing it, lets face it, as far as michael is concerned, story decisions are which truck looks more appropriately bad-ass

Yeah, it's nice to see their vision/plan come to realization. It feels like this was what they intended to do with the films. It's like familiar territory that's new and entertaining.

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Wow just finished the first episode arc.

I make no secret of the fact that Im really into my G1 and that Ive liked none of the subsequent stuff....Its not just the nostalgia element....I just feel they screwed up the characters, concepts and even the designs.

But I gotta say I was really impressed with this, as a contemporary TFs cartoon for today that embodies the coolness of the original characters with a post war for cybertron feel visually and "best" elements of the Bay movies.

The TF/human ratio was wayyyyy better than the Bay Movies, and I didnt want to violently punch ANY of the characters at ALL this time round...!!!
As for Megatron....Welker rapes all other non-welker Megatrons here and he bought out the pure evil in the character, for me...as well as his madness and intelligence.
Well written, well thought out, they get the balance right making it a great watch for an adult old school fan too, as well as the younger crowd of today.

There was so much win about this. The darkness you mention Scythe... Epic. Absolutely epic. The whole dark energon thing was brilliantly used.

I wish there was less generic Decepticon dronage...hopefullyy they bring in more actual decepticons in future.
After 20 years, they have finally impressed me. smile
These people know what made the original work.
I could definitely watch me some more of that.

Good stuff.

Right? I believe there's plenty of potential in this series. They have 20-26 episodes planned already, including the five-part special for season one. This could end very well and could please everyone. They've mentioned Unicron, Prime and Megs are basically G1 level badass and they could bring in animals to give respect to the Beast Wars fans. I've always wanted to see that happens; cars, trucks and planes plus animals.

Sadako of Girth
Dare we anticipate Dinobots..?

Speaking of whom, I picked up Masterpiece Grimlock.
Relative size issues aside, it looks awesome displayed with Prime and Skywarp.

Scythe
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Dare we anticipate Dinobots..?

Speaking of whom, I picked up Masterpiece Grimlock.
Relative size issues aside, it looks awesome displayed with Prime and Skywarp.

All that could happen, and it'd be awesome.

He's fantastic.

maxman1180
Originally posted by Kazenji
Shut up tin can.

woahh.. you always make me laugh..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.