Star Wars coming to Blu Ray!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.M
Coming 2011

LINK

Dave_97
What it says "The Blu-enhanced Star Wars"

What it means "Remaster time, the sarlacc had a beak, now it has wings and laser eyes, oh, and a hat."

Yep.

ADarksideJedi
That would be fun to watch.

DarthLazious
Oh lord here we go agian.

Kazenji
I won't be buying it

once is enough for me.

ADarksideJedi
I have all of them on Dvd too so I will not be buying them as well.

T.M
The only reason I may get them is because I don't have them on DVD.

SnakeEyes
Pretty sure the Blu-ray is gonna be the remastered versions only.

So... not gonna buy. Plus I have the DVDs.

Sith Master X
If you have the SW collection on DVD, you're good.

No sense in buying blu-ray when the quality is not that much better to begin with.

The Nuul
Its just a other money grab from Lucas. When will he ever make a new movie again? oh wait, he doesnt have to because all he does is milk the SW franchise.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Sith Master X
If you have the SW collection on DVD, you're good.

No sense in buying blu-ray when the quality is not that much better to begin with.

I argee. smile

DarthLazious
I mean why buy it over and over and over and over? I mean this time Lucas is surpose to include a cut scene with Darth Vader and Luke making his new lightsaber in a Cave which I think is cool but why wait till Blu-ray to out it out on there?

Kazenji
I''m surprised he did'nt included that deleted scene and whatever else is floating around on the DVD release, Seriously that disc for the extra's could've had so much more on it.

The Nuul
Originally posted by DarthLazious
I mean why buy it over and over and over and over? I mean this time Lucas is surpose to include a cut scene with Darth Vader and Luke making his new lightsaber in a Cave which I think is cool but why wait till Blu-ray to out it out on there?

Its just to milk the fanboys. Its all about the money and most of them are dumb enough to buy it again.

ADarksideJedi
I like how Star wars was in the last old ones without the extra stuff in it.

coolmovies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.