Floor 17

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eclipse_Noctis
All over the world specially chosen heroes were taken from there homes. They were abducted into an unknown building in an alternate dimension. In this building are 17 floors, each presents a new challenge. For the brave warriors to ascend these floors they will have to beat whatever or whoever is waiting in the other rooms. All these warriors have unique abilities and powers that the can truly call their own. No hero is the same. Together these heroes are going to have to face this challenge, find out what's going on, and return home once again. Teamwork is the key. United we stand, Divided we fall.

You can totally customize your hero with powers that you think would be strong. Total customization and little rules.

1. No bashing please. I like peace and tranquility. =)

2. No power-playing or god-modding of course.

CS

Name:

Weight:

Height:

Ethnicity:

Orientation:

Abilities/Powers:

Itemssadweapons, etc)

Appearance:

Biosadyou can show in rp)

(Mmmm i love candy!!!! <3)

Eclipse_Noctis
Name: Nocturne Camella (im bringing her back!!)

Weight: 117

Height: 5'8

Ethnicity: Caucasian/Asian

Orientation: Straight

Abilities/Powers: Ability to use up to 7 weapons at once without touching them. Able to control them by thought, therefore she is superb at defense and offense. The charm around her neck allows her to use time distortion to make the weapons appear out of thin air.

Items: (weapons, etc)

Serpent Blade - Green and black sword w/ ability to use poison spells.

Defender - Great Sword, really strong, effective for blocking.

Battle Axe - Axe that has superb strength.

Dakikatana - Long, powerful, sturdy katana.

Polytech - Futuristic sword with gears at the hilt that can transform into many forms. Most versatile.

Black Staff - Staff used mainly for strong magicks.

Dark Lance - Strong lance with many dark magicks and good close-range melee.

Appearance:http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_the_wolf_and_his_sword..jpg
*Minus the wolves....xD

Bio: (you can show in rp)Will reveal in rp

Hunter_Abari
Name: Abari Sol

Weight: 165

Height: 5'11

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Orientation: Straight

Abilities/Powers: Uses time warp, and elemental abilities from a bow. Also can use buffs.

Items: Force Bow equipped w/ 2 Stratos Crystals.

Appearance:http://www.deviantart.com/download/64475295/Cabal_online___Force_archer_by_WhiteRaven90.jpg

Bios: Will reveal in RP

starryknight
Name: Alexstra Starlight

Weight: 107

Height: 5'3

Ethnicity: Asian

Orientation: fighter/ student

Abilities/Powers: Alex is a karate master on top of that she can manipulate chi
speed-is as fast as a human can be when he uses her chi she can reach super human speed.
strength-she is as strong as a woman with her frame be (lifts 160 pounds over her head) when she uses her chi she can lift over 10tons over her head.
chi blast- she can also use her chi to use short range blast

Itemsweapons, etc : only uses her fist and chi

Appearance:http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd64/terribletomato/DOA_Hitomi.jpg

Bioyou can show in rp : will save for rp

TxG
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab92/TwilightxGirl28/eveinedenbytxg.jpg
She does wear clothes lol

Name: Eve Green

Weight: 119

Height: 5'10

Ethnicity: Causcasian

Orientation: N/A

Abilities/Powers:
Ability to control, manipulate or animate all forms of plant life.

Eve has the ability to control and manipulate the growth and movement of plants at will, known as Chlorokinesis. She likes to describe this ability as "talking to" the plants, Eve powers can be used as protection for her which she can summon from the ground at will large, violent vines to burst out and shield her and anyone else she wishes to protect. Furthermore, the plants she manipulates also seem to react to Eve's emotions whether she's sad, happy, angry and so on.

Items/Weapons:
Eve has a flute she plays to her plants and trees, The frequency played has a trance like effect to all who listen, But it is a means of a distraction in calling for aid.

Plant seeds, diary, small bottle of spring water, apple, small bag, healing herbs used to heal poisons, or other means of injury.

Bio: will reveal in rp

The Scenario
Name: Artificial Soul, Hero-type, AKA "Ash"

Weight: 500lbs

Height: 7ft

Ethnicity: Artificial (he's a robot)

Orientation: None

Powers/abilities: Various soul based powers, including minor buff/debuffs. Has some level of control over the souls of beings both living and dead. He can attack the soul directly, not with any of his physical weapons, but direct application of his will. He is also able to crush spirits, or lift them, which can lead to depression/fear or confidence/happiness.

Items/weapons: Most are built in.

Eyes- Different modes of vision, as well as lasers.

Mouth- Flamethrower.

Arms- Left is a pulse cannon, Right is a multi-tool.

Chest- Secondary beam cannon and power cell.

Back- Hyperdrive (like a speed focused super mode) and Overlimit Drive (Hyperdrive up to 11)

Legs- Jet boots and anchoring.

Appearance: http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd213/AZShipper/Robot-white.jpg

Bio: An ancient robot, believed to have been created by an enlightened race. He is the final product of what he calls the Artificial Soul program, and does indeed have a soul, which he has complete control over and gives him various powers over souls in general. Found deactivated in the ruins of an unknown society, scientists managed to revive him, whereupon he immediately began to fulfil his purpose: being a hero. The rest will be in RP.

Eclipse_Noctis
Great characters guys!! Ill start the rp tomorrow

Eclipse_Noctis
Everyone you can start your character out minding his/her business, than they are suddenly teleported to a strange building blah, blah, blah...You get the idea.

Name: Unknown

Weight: Unknown

Height: Unknown

Ethnicity: Unknown

Orientation: Unknown

Abilities/Powers: Unknown

Items: ?

Appearance:http://www.kazuya-akimoto.com/2007/2007images/IMG_6654_evil_man_200.jpg

Bios: All that is known is he is not of human race. He is as evil as evil can get. The darkest being in the galaxy who loves to torment others and takes it as a personal job. All will be revealed on the 17th floor...

XanatosForever
I still want in on this, but it'll take me a few days to post my character. I'm looking forward to it, and especially playing with TxG again! big grin Hi!

Eclipse_Noctis
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I still want in on this, but it'll take me a few days to post my character. I'm looking forward to it, and especially playing with TxG again! big grin Hi! Awesome!!!^^^

Regelion1
Eclipes, TxG, Starry and Hunter all the people i like to rp with ill join but ill post like tommorrow or something

TxG
I still want in on this, but it'll take me a few days to post my character. I'm looking forward to it, and especially playing with TxG again! big grin Hi!

Hey you XD same it was good times roleplaying with you, and shall be again stick out tongue

Eclipse_Noctis
If you have ideas for any villains use this char sheet to post them. I cant do all the fighters myself. xD Ill also let you use them as well.

CS for Villain Ideas

Name:

Appearance:

Weapons:

Powers/Abilities:

simple as that

Eclipse_Noctis
Name: Eden

Appearance: http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/6396/kur15k4av.jpg

Weapons(if any) : http://www.3dexport.com/models/10394/6778/1.jpg

Powers/Abilities: Expert Swordsman/Warrior

The Scenario
Hm, villains, huh?

Name: Arkin

Appearance:http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo92/Hdier/Fire-Water.jpg

Weapon: Shown

Powers/Abilities:Thermokinesis. He can generate and drain heat, essentially making him a master of ice as well as fire. He can steal heat to power his fire attacks or power himself up or just to attack.

Regelion1
Name: Hayato Gokudera

Weight: 145

Height: 6'0

Ethnicity: Italian japanes

Orientation: Student and Good Mobster

Abilities/Powers: expert at Explosives/Dynamite he carries huge amounts of Dynamite hidden all over his body at all, has good fighting abilities but mostly uses his Dynamite, has the Storm, Rain, Lightning, Cloud and Sun Dying will flames inside his body, storm Dying will flames causes the object or person to degenerate, the rain Dying will flames slows and weakens enemy attacks, and the lightning Dying will flames creates a solid laser beam, Sun Dying will flames help heal damage, Tornado Flame Arrow - A powerful attack that launches a huge Storm Arrow towards the enemy, Gatling Arrow - An attack that simultaneously fires four Storm Arrows that looks like drills. It is capable of pinning an enemy to the ground

Items weapons, etc)

Sistema C.A.I.: A system of Box Weapons that utilize the five different Flames that flow within his body.

Uri: a baby Leopard that transform with the sun dying will flame into a adult leopard and combines with the Flame arrow to make G Archery

Flame arrow: a cannon strapped to the user's left arm with a skull's face over the hand and a barrel aimed out of the skull's mouth which uses real bullets or even dynamite to fire

G Archery:is a bow and arrow-based weapon made of bone that has massive Storm Flames that increases the user's normal Storm Flames

Dynamite: Rocket Dynamite and other dynamite that come and all different shapes and sizes all over his body

Appearance:
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/GokuderaHayato34.png
Thats the Flame arrow in his hand

Bio you can show in rp)

Anon E. Mous
erm Good mobster? Mobs are gangs that organize criminal activites in order to make money. Can you explain how one can be "Good?"

Hunter_Abari
Hes right....

Mobster loans 10k to someone. 3 months later they bring him into the secret hidout.

Mobster: Wheres the money I LOANED you?

Man: Im working on it.

Mobster smiles.

Mobster: Its ok, take all the time you need...Scone?

How realistic is that?

Regelion1
Well his group of mobsters are not like that they are a mob family they dont believe in killing and they use thier power not to threaten but to keep people safe i basically took the character from my favorite anime hitman reborn

starryknight
its like the Cullen <3

Hunter_Abari
Guess he told you Anon...
>:O

Anon E. Mous
No, he merely answered my question, and for that I am appreciative. In fact, I am intrigued. Even after a quick wiki search, I don't understand how exactly they are good. Are they a crime-FIGHTING group or something?

TxG
I will make a villain.

Hunter_Abari
Yea, me also.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Regelion1
Well his group of mobsters are not like that they are a mob family they dont believe in killing and they use thier power not to threaten but to keep people safe i basically took the character from my favorite anime hitman reborn

So they aren't "mobsters" at all then?

Regelion1
They are a mob family thier just the 10th generation of the mob family but just like the last generation they dont use thier power to threaten but to protect they go to mob sit downs they take out a family but how they do it is they dont kill but beat the mess out of them with weapons and abilitys but they are a mob just the 10th generation is made up of nice high schoolers who like to help people

Wei Phoenix
Ok so they're a band of merry men. A group of vigilantes, an anti-mob. All of those fit better, you don't go to Sit Downs to fight actually, those are supposed to be where other families talk and negotiate and whatnot. I don't see evil mobs even agreeing or wanting anything to do with a family who isn't dirty and wishes to do good things. Are these other mobs grown men losing to kids or evil kids losing to kids

Regelion1
Some mob families are made up of a new generation and some are grown men but the mob family my character is from is the strongest mob family that train each generation to be as powerful and stronge a the first generation or try to exceed that power but they do go to sit downs to try and stop unnessicery fights before they happen and people get hurt some people are reasonable but some arnt and later on try to attack them so they defend people and themselves but they think of people before themselves like my guy would take an explosion to save someone

Eclipse_Noctis
Originally posted by TxG
I will make a villain. OK!!! big grin

Wei Phoenix
What is the level of power in this roleplay?

TxG
Originally posted by Eclipse_Noctis
OK!!! big grin

I will be posting that villain later stick out tongue

Anon E. Mous
Regelion's mob makes me want to post facepalm pictures... But I digress.

Regelion1
What do you mean facepalm pictures and if you watch or read hitman reborn you would more understand what i mean its a good anime too i would rrecommend watching or reading it

Anon E. Mous
http://www.agent57.co.uk/DCForum/files/tactical_facepalm.jpg

Here's one of my favorites. Also...

http://raoworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/facepalm_implied.jpg

starryknight
omg just let him have his good mob...

Anon E. Mous
no expression He asked.

The Scenario
When I read about this good mobsters thing, I can't help but think of the Pianta Syndicate from Paper Mario.

And having just looked up Hitman Reborn, Regelion's character seems to be based heavily on Hayato Gokudera, sharing quite a few abilities.

Anon E. Mous
From that description, it seems they aren't very good at all. Didn't they kill the guy's mother?

Hunter_Abari
To be honest. WHO CARES?! Eclipse hasnt said his character is not approved. So can we leave it alone?

Anon E. Mous
It's not about approval, or really the rp at all. It's more about principle. It makes no f***ing sense. I'm not going argue any more, though. It's probably a good enough anime.

Regelion1
Actually his mother was killed by his father who is from a totally different mob and he ran away and tried to join another mob to get revenge on his father until the vongola family took him in and he didn't want revenge but he still hated his father the vongola family is a good mob

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What is the level of power in this roleplay?

Hunter_Abari
Lvl of power?

Wei Phoenix
Are we playing planet busters, city busters, people on par with Spider-Man, people on par with Superman? What's the level cap so I don't overpower or underpower a character that I may create.

Hunter_Abari
City

The Scenario
I can't speak for everyone, but I consider Ash around Low to Mid Meta, if that helps. Definitely not a city buster, but about building or higher level.

Wei Phoenix
Alright, I may make a tribute character to Vulcan then.

Hunter_Abari
Originally posted by The Scenario
I can't speak for everyone, but I consider Ash around Low to Mid Meta, if that helps. Definitely not a city buster, but about building or higher level. Yeah. Some people have power to destroy a city their ability isnt made for it. Like Nocturne...

XanatosForever
Name: Eric Young

Weight: 185

Height:6' 2"

Ethnicity: Unknown (Appears Egyptian)

Orientation: Heterosexual

Abilities/Powers

Evolved Regeneration - Eric can be injured as ordinary humans can, however his wounds heal at an exponentially faster rate. Scratches and other shallow wounds mend almost instantly, and many cuts close within moments. Deeper penetrating wounds will take longer to heal, and severed body parts can be reattached.

Immortality - Though Eric can suffer severe injury, many mortal wounds will not be dangerous to him by virtue of his evolved regeneration, preventing him from dying from such effects as blood loss. Even those that would guarantee the death of regular humans, however, will not affect him so. Though he cannot die, however, he suffers each and every injury he sustains, feeling the pain that many humans forfeit in death.

Wild Precognition - Eric has an unreliable foresense that both helps and hinders him. Occasionally, he will foresee events day in advance, while at other times he will only have a second's notice. He utilizes this wild precognition as best he can.

Items(weapons, etc):
Khopesh, stiletto, crossbow with 30 bolts, Engraved Colt 45, sawed-off shotgun, First Aid kit, Haversack with rations and basic survival gear.

Appearance
Eric is a tall, athletic looking individual with a broad chest. He has straight black hair, cut short and combed back. With large, almost almond-shaped eyes, a tapered nose, and thin lips, his appearance is very exotic. He wears a loose, short sleeved shirt of coarse material, the collar going down in a V-cut. Across his biceps where the shirt reveals his chest is a large diagonal scar that leads from his left and disappears up towards his right collar. Along his arms are more scars, some thin and clean, others thick and angry looking and varying from lines and circles to more elaborate designs. His legs are covered by pants that cut at his shins, also of the same coarse material, and hiking boots on his feet.
He carries his equipment with him at all times. The Khopesh is strapped to his left hip, with the stiletto resting in a vertical pocket. The Colt is holstered on his left, while the shotgun behind him at the small of his back and his crossbow is slunger across his chest, resting on his back. He carries his haversack over his right shoulder when not resting it against something or on the floor.

Bio: I was going to write out part of his bio now, but it will have to wait. Besides, he still needs approving.

Wei Phoenix
Everyone you can start your character out minding his/her business, than they are suddenly teleported to a strange building blah, blah, blah...You get the idea.

Appearance:http://www.kazuya-akimoto.com/2007/2007images/IMG_6654_evil_man_200.jpg

Bios: All that is known is he is not of human race. He is as evil as evil can get. The darkest being in the galaxy who loves to torment others and takes it as a personal job. All will be revealed on the 17th floor...

Looks scary.

Etna

Is his name actually called "Unknown" ? or It just no one knows?

Hunter_Abari
No one knows who he is.

XanatosForever
Well, while I wait for Eclipse, anyone else care to give an opinion on my character?

Hunter_Abari
Eclipse is on somd cheerleading thing for 2 days so she told me to tell you to go ahead and post.

The Scenario
Well, while I wait for Eclipse, anyone else care to give an opinion on my character?

He's pretty cool. However, I was wondering about the precognition. Is it related to his immortality in some way? I'm sure it would be in the bio, but I was curious.

XanatosForever
Hahaha, well if I'm going to be perfectly honest with myself, I have no idea how it's going to fit into his character. My opening post will show why he has it, though. stick out tongue

The Scenario
Hahaha, well if I'm going to be perfectly honest with myself, I have no idea how it's going to fit into his character. My opening post will show why he has it, though. stick out tongue

And here I was expecting him to be some kind of space-time anomaly that can't be destroyed due to time and reality shifting around him, which also has the effect of granting him periodic visions of moving timelines as he is shunted through them. Oh well.

In related news, I have a new character concept.

XanatosForever
Well, damn, so much for the mystery. wink

laughing

XanatosForever
Oh my, have we lost this one already? sad

The Scenario
Oh my, have we lost this one already? sad

I was wondering that myself. Eclipse seems to have been perma banned.

XanatosForever
Holy crap! So it would seem! Wow...that makes me sad. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.