I drink your blood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smokin' I seen this little video nasty last night,and highly recommend checking it out if your a true horror fan,It's a bit trashy but has some great scenes.The Animal slayings might be a bit much for some people,but if you have seen Cannibal Holocaust you have sat through much worse.
Well for anyone else,stay away but horror fans,you should find this one entertaining

the ninjak
I just watched the speeded up version of it.

Nice Shocksploitation.

MildPossession
Are the animal slayings real like in Cannibal Holocaust? if so, then I will not be watching it, let alone putting money towards it.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by MildPossession
Are the animal slayings real like in Cannibal Holocaust? if so, then I will not be watching it, let alone putting money towards it.

erm They looked real

MildPossession
Well will not be touching the film until I find out.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by MildPossession
Well will not be touching the film until I find out.

smile Fair enough,but your missing out

pamelawardtx
Originally posted by K.Diddy
smokin' I seen this little video nasty last night,and highly recommend checking it out if your a true horror fan,It's a bit trashy but has some great scenes.The Animal slayings might be a bit much for some people,but if you have seen Cannibal Holocaust you have sat through much worse.
Well for anyone else,stay away but horror fans,you should find this one entertaining Omg

Deano
I enjoyed this movie. Better than expected

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.