Icey!!! Kula Diamond (KoF) vs. Sub-Zero (MK)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordxalba
Kula VS Sub Zero

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooo
WHO WILL WIN?

XMr. WinterX
hmmmmm....Sub-Zero destroys this Kula

Phanteros
You need to specified the characters in the title. as for the fight. leaning on Sub

Darkstorm Zero
I think he's reffering to Kula Diamond from KOF.

Kula's got some pretty decent feats, but Subs has got the experience edge by a few margins, as well as greater control of the freeze capability... Unless she uses that all range SDM attack, I think subs has a better chance.

General Kaliero
Edited thread title for clarification. Threads must contain the names involved in the match in the title.

vavavoom
hmmm i'd have to go with kula based on her having more control over her ice abilities than sub zero. but just a fistfight no abilities subzero would beat her down.

vavavoom
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I think he's reffering to Kula Diamond from KOF.

Kula's got some pretty decent feats, but Subs has got the experience edge by a few margins, as well as greater control of the freeze capability... Unless she uses that all range SDM attack, I think subs has a better chance.
didn't see your post. i'd think kula had more control than sub since she's got that screen covering sdm and can freeze entire rooms and what not

Darkstorm Zero
I don't think thats control though, more like "Letting out the beast" if you catch my meaning. Thats just an oppinion however.

vavavoom
yeah, also seeing that sub zero's a well trained assasin guess he would take this one

Ridley_Prime
The original Subzero (before he became Noob Saibot) was able to deep freeze opponents with ease to the point of them becoming brittle enough to shatter into pieces, as well as freeze the entire air itself by concentrating all of his ice power into one destructive blast, so yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.