Albert Wesker vs Demitri Maxinoff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
This whole fiasco between Darkstalkers' resident vampire and Resident Evil's top bad guy began with Wesker posing for Fighters' Fitness (shirtless, but still rocking the shades and gloves - cue fangirls screaming).

Several of Demitri's ladies are fawning over Wesker's pictures, which gets Demitri riled up. So he leaves his castle and heads for Wesker's last known location - Kijuju.

So now, Wesker will have his hands full with a centuries-old vampire. Will 'Scholar Al' survive? Or will Demitri Midnight Bliss the superman?

You decide.

Phanteros
Demitri has 80% percent of a planet busters ftl powers....

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
This whole fiasco between Darkstalkers' resident vampire and Resident Evil's top bad guy began with Wesker posing for Fighters' Fitness (shirtless, but still rocking the shades and gloves - cue fangirls screaming).

Several of Demitri's ladies are fawning over Wesker's pictures, which gets Demitri riled up. So he leaves his castle and heads for Wesker's last known location - Kijuju.

So now, Wesker will have his hands full with a centuries-old vampire. Will 'Scholar Al' survive? Or will Demitri Midnight Bliss the superman?

You decide.

no expression

Nemesis X
I don't think Albert Wesker can take on a person who kicked the ass of a cosmic being who wore planets as jewelry.

FinalAnswer
Didn't beat full powered Pyron.

Still roflstomps Wesker though

No End N Site
Rule 63 Wesker FTW.

Esomark
Oh god, the thought of Demitri Midnight Blissing Wesker will give me a nightmare tonight! sad

But anyways, Wesker should be no trouble for Demitri to handle. If he can devour a planet consuming alien, what will a somewhat superpowered human do to him?

crimson_2010
lmao wesker get rapestomped laughing out loud he can't even beat a super soldier aka Chris Redfield.

Ridley_Prime
Yes he can. erm He had plenty of chances to do so, but was held back from PIS.

As for the thread topic, sometimes I wonder what makes Snafu think Wesker has any chance against characters such as Demitri.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Esomark
Oh god, the thought of Demitri Midnight Blissing Wesker will give me a nightmare tonight! sad

But anyways, Wesker should be no trouble for Demitri to handle. If he can devour a planet consuming alien, what will a somewhat superpowered human do to him?

Pyron wasn't fighting with his full power when he fought Demitri.

Also, yeah, Demitri would solo the RE verse methinks.

crimson_2010
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yes he can. erm He had plenty of chances to do so, but was held back from PIS.

As for the thread topic, sometimes I wonder what makes Snafu think Wesker has any chance against characters such as Demitri.

don't care, Chris still beated his ass with sheeva help.

danteiscool
Demitri is lightyears beyond RE that it isn't even funny. sure Wesker is tough in his verse, but if you put him up against a vampire that can take on a cosmic being who collects planets for rings, then it is very obvious who is going to walk away the winner.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by crimson_2010
Through PIS, and an overdose of Wesker's virus that weakened him so they could win. no expression

Demonic Phoenix
don't care, Chris still beated his ass with sheeva help. Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Through PIS, and an overdose of Wesker's virus that weakened him so they could win. no expression

Looks like someone does not know what context is.

Ridley_Prime
I'm just saying it's wrong to imply Wesker can't beat Chris when Chris only won due to PIS. Plot devices aside, Wesker's clearly stronger than any of RE's protagonists. Although yes, he does lose to Demitri, but that's beside the point.

FinalAnswer

Because obviously Wesker was incapable of snapping Chris' neck in the flashback, or punching a hole through him, right?

Or kill him when he was toying with him in the first fight with Chris, like when Jill was holding Chris down infront of Wesker.

Or when Wesker was screwing with him in the second fight.

Or when Wesker held a ****ing gun to Chris' head on the plane.

Right?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I'm just saying it's wrong to imply Wesker can't beat Chris when Chris only won due to PIS. Plot devices aside, Wesker's clearly stronger than any of RE's protagonists. Although yes, he does lose to Demitri, but that's beside the point.

My comment was directed towards that crimson dude. >__>
(Even though I did quote you. My bad for that)

Ridley_Prime
It's cool, now that I know who you were referring to. dur-rage

NemeBro
Snafu, do you make threads like this on purpose, or do you honestly have no idea how one-sided your threads often are?

Ridley_Prime
Precisely what I was wondering. mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.