Morg Versus Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Not sure if many people remember the former herald, but he was uber enough to take on all of Galactus's Heralds combined, and even kill Nova. So how would he fair against Sufer's classic archenemy?

Black bolt z
This has been done many times has it not?And even with the WOL thanos still wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by Black bolt z
This has been done many times has it not?And even with the WOL thanos still wins.

I have to disagree with you there, when Morg possessed the power cosmic and the waters of life, he was above Thanos in power. Galactus stripped him of the power cosmic, because he had destroyed one of his creations (Nova), and left him to defend himself while possessing only the waters of life.

I know that Thanos is powerful, but I have a hard time believing that he could take on all of those heralds at the same time if the fight was written properly.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Stoic
I have to disagree with you there, when Morg possessed the power cosmic and the waters of life, he was above Thanos in power. Galactus stripped him of the power cosmic, because he had destroyed one of his creations (Nova), and left him to defend himself while possessing only the waters of life.

I know that Thanos is powerful, but I have a hard time believing that he could take on all of those heralds at the same time if the fight was written properly. I don't have a hard time believing he could take all them on at once because sans surfer the rest are mid to low herald and he has shown he can easily deal with surfer in the past so why couldn't he take them? And what feats does he have that suggest he was more powerful than thanos?

TheTyrant
Already happened. Thanos one shots him.

Sr J-Bieb
I barely remember Morg. I'm sure not many people will remember him.

Boy, this is a toughy. Thanos easily.

XanatosForever
Would some of you guys mind mentioning some feats or maybe posting scans for whoever you're rooting for? I'm in the middle at the moment mostly out of curiosity.

TheLordofMurder
Whats up with this inflated view of Thanos!?

I personally think Morg as he was when he was tearing through the heralds would give Thanos a good beat down; maybe not quite as bad a beating as Depowered Tyrant gave him, but Thanos would lose nonetheless...

Stoic
It wouldn't be a beat down, the winner of this fight would be the one that could either hit harder, or take more abuse. Thanos currently is so tough that Gamora broke her god slayer on his skin, and he suffered no damage. I know as well as any that saw Morg at his most powerful, Morgs energy output may have been equal to or greater than Thanos'. What we need is a common feat that shows how to figure out who is more powerful. The only thing that I can come up with is the Silver Surfer, he is their common link.

I'll get back to the common link thing in a moment, Let's first add up their strengths I'll begin with Morg, since he's the challenger. Morgs power was undeniable when he casually vaporized the planet on which he received the Waters of Life, he then showed the Heralds his dominance over them which also applies to the Silver Surfer. The Surfer was clearly back peddling in every encounter that he had with Morg. while being at that level of power.

Morg clearly towered in power over the Surfer I'd go as far as to say that Morg had the power to either physically put his hand through Surfer, or just cleave him in two with his axe. There's evidence that shows that the Surfer was constantly on the run in order to evade Morg, because he clearly didn't have the power to face him head on.

Thanos on the other hand is well known for his body armor, exotic powers and strength, he showed that he would dominate the Surfer if they were to fight in close quartered combat, he even beat the Surfer into a coma, and while this is a huge feat, it pales in comparison to what Morg would have done in one blow.

THE POWER DEPT.
Morg powered by the Waters of Life would have very little to worry about as far as lagging behind Thanos in that dept, Actually he appeared to be above Thanos as far as on panel feats are concerned.

Morgs only problem would be his lack of TP protection, but that within itself is arguable, as a Herald of Galactus he is naturally resistant to TP assault, because of soul tampering by Galactus, and the fact that that all Heralds were gifted with cosmic awareness.

Mystical assaults may be challenged as well because the Waters of Life turned Morg into either a mystical power house, or he was granted divine powers, either way he may have had the power to resist mystical assault similar to Black Adam, and Cap Marvel. The artists portrayal of Morg made it look like power was pouring out of him.

He got a quick downgrade by Galactus for destroying Nova, and was stripped of the power cosmic, which allowed the other Heralds, (Terrax to be exact), kill him.

I can't say for certain but in my opinion Thanos would be on the run, because although I believe that he could tank many of Morg's more powerful blasts, I don't think that he would be able to hold out forever.

I think Morg would eventually wear Thanos out and Thanos would have to retreat or be taken down. I'm just going on who punked the Surfer worse, and in my book Morg did.

Warlord
Thnanos via speedblitz

XanatosForever
It wouldn't be a beat down, the winner of this fight would be the one that could either hit harder, or take more abuse. Thanos currently is so tough that Gamora broke her god slayer on his skin, and he suffered no damage. I know as well as any that saw Morg at his most powerful, Morgs energy output may have been equal to or greater than Thanos'. What we need is a common feat that shows how to figure out who is more powerful. The only thing that I can come up with is the Silver Surfer, he is their common link.

I'll get back to the common link thing in a moment, Let's first add up their strengths I'll begin with Morg, since he's the challenger. Morgs power was undeniable when he casually vaporized the planet on which he received the Waters of Life, he then showed the Heralds his dominance over them which also applies to the Silver Surfer. The Surfer was clearly back peddling in every encounter that he had with Morg. while being at that level of power.

Morg clearly towered in power over the Surfer I'd go as far as to say that Morg had the power to either physically put his hand through Surfer, or just cleave him in two with his axe. There's evidence that shows that the Surfer was constantly on the run in order to evade Morg, because he clearly didn't have the power to face him head on.

Thanos on the other hand is well known for his body armor, exotic powers and strength, he showed that he would dominate the Surfer if they were to fight in close quartered combat, he even beat the Surfer into a coma, and while this is a huge feat, it pales in comparison to what Morg would have done in one blow.

THE POWER DEPT.
Morg powered by the Waters of Life would have very little to worry about as far as lagging behind Thanos in that dept, Actually he appeared to be above Thanos as far as on panel feats are concerned.

Morgs only problem would be his lack of TP protection, but that within itself is arguable, as a Herald of Galactus he is naturally resistant to TP assault, because of soul tampering by Galactus, and the fact that that all Heralds were gifted with cosmic awareness.

Mystical assaults may be challenged as well because the Waters of Life turned Morg into either a mystical power house, or he was granted divine powers, either way he may have had the power to resist mystical assault similar to Black Adam, and Cap Marvel. The artists portrayal of Morg made it look like power was pouring out of him.

He got a quick downgrade by Galactus for destroying Nova, and was stripped of the power cosmic, which allowed the other Heralds, (Terrax to be exact), kill him.

I can't say for certain but in my opinion Thanos would be on the run, because although I believe that he could tank many of Morg's more powerful blasts, I don't think that he would be able to hold out forever.

I think Morg would eventually wear Thanos out and Thanos would have to retreat or be taken down. I'm just going on who punked the Surfer worse, and in my book Morg did. Originally posted by Warlord
Thnanos via speedblitz

The contrast is striking...thank you for explaining your opinion, Stoic. Anyone else care to expand on how or why they think these characters can overcome each other?

Black bolt z
How badly did morg own surfer?I mean thanos has taken a blast strait to the face with absolutely no damage.I'm just getting back to reading up and surfer and only a few comics away from morg.

Endless Mike
Thanos

KuRuPT Thanosi

THE POWER DEPT.

I think Morg would eventually wear Thanos out and Thanos would have to retreat or be taken down. I'm just going on who punked the Surfer worse, and in my book Morg did.

I don't have the scan of Morg's Bio at the moment but it was made clear Morg kept the WOL powerup after most of us thought he had lost it. In fact, he never did. This same Morg. WITH the WOL was ONE SHOT by Thanos and put down. How on God's green earth do you figure Morg. is stronger than Thanos or pack more firepower...This is all you have to base that on.. next to nothing?

All you have is Morg tearing through some mid level heralds and this is your reason for thinking he packs more punch thatn Thanos? WTF. Thanos would EASILY deal with the team Morg did with no issue what so ever. He's taken a pissed off and enraged surfer blast to his face and smiled as it did ABSOLUTLY nothing. To me, surfer and morg are very close in power output... Thanos is well above either of them. As far as blast output... Thanos blasted Galactus for what could be miles.. Do you honestly see Morg being able to do that? Nah. He matched an abstract in The In-Betweener and was able to free him by doing so. Morg being able to do that... nah. He broke free of Quasar's shield construct with EASE in ONE SHOT. Hulk, Drax, Thor along with others were all trying at the same time and could do nothing... Thanos one shot it. Morg able to do that... nah.

The fact is Thanos already put down Morg. w/WOL IN ONE SHOT. The met and Morg got pwned with ease. So, how on earth you think Morg wins, and even crazier think he is more powerful is just ludicris and blasphemy.

XanatosForever
You wouldn't happen to have scans of their meeting, would you? Also, was this Morg he came across powered by the WOL and the power cosmic, or just the WOL?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not on this computer but I'm sure somebody can post them. Point is... I'm not sure how on earth Stoic figures Morg. is more powerful in anyways shape or form

TheTyrant
http://img151.imageshack.us/f/scan0002ie.jpg/

Is this the bio you were talking about?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I believe so. It talks about him still retaining that power.

thanos-prime

THE POWER DEPT.

I for one am astonished that you base him being more powerful off of him destroying a planet(which thanos has done), surfer backpedaling during a fight and him beating up some mid heralds, thanos has not only beaten surfer he has also killed him so unless morg has shown enough power to cleave/put his hand through the surfer than it's just an assumption where as thanos has killed the surfer,and adam warlock,gamora etc etc.
If you have some scans i would like to see them because the feats you described don't sound impressive at all compared to what thanos has done.

h1a8
Originally posted by thanos-prime
I for one am astonished that you base him being more powerful off of him destroying a planet(which thanos has done), surfer backpedaling during a fight and him beating up some mid heralds, thanos has not only beaten surfer he has also killed him so unless morg has shown enough power to cleave/put his hand through the surfer than it's just an assumption where as thanos has killed the surfer,and adam warlock,gamora etc etc.
If you have some scans i would like to see them because the feats you described don't sound impressive at all compared to what thanos has done. Didn't Thanos destroy a planet with help?

Thanos never killed Surfer.

Thanos doesn't have the power to put his hand though
Surfer. no

I think it would be a lengthy fight, unless Morg gets smart and uses his speed. Then that axe is going to chop off one of Thanos members in a heartbeat.

Stoic
If you have some scans i would like to see them because the feats you described don't sound impressive at all compared to what thanos has done.

Rulk was very impressive in his first showings against some pretty tough characters, but he got retconned. Morg did as well. I have one question, and one question alone, did Thanos one shot Morg when he possessed both the Waters of Life, and the Power Cosmic?

Galactus was hardly at his best, when Thanos blasted him miles away, shyt, the Thing toppled Galactus... but not to take away from Thanos' feat, because it was impressive.

Lord Chaos, and Master Order are abstracts, they also created the Inbetweener, he is not quite an abstract being, but somewhere around RK Thors level.

Morg was one shotted by Thanos, because he was either jobbing or he didn't possess the Waters of Life and the power cosmic. Many writers are like blog posters, they write the winner based on who they want to win, not on who would win. Power yield definitely would go to Morg, as I said he casually vaporized an entire planet, if this doesn't place him on Thanos' power level or slightly above, there is no panel evidence to suggest that Thanos can do better.

Thanos should have never been able to beat Morg at his most powerful with one hit, as i said it took multiple hits from Thanos to put the Surfer into a coma. The Surfer was scared to be hit by just one blast from Morg. Morg would have clearly crushed the Surfer had they gone toe to toe, and with far less effort than it took for Thanos to whoop him.

I won't place a for sure winner in this battle, but what I will say is that Thanos has no business one shotting a character that possessed both the Waters of Life, and the Power Cosmic. Nor would Morg be able to dust Thanos with ease. Whoever won would be in seriously bad shape after the battle.

Stoic
Oh yeah by the way I don't think that we've seen the last of Morg. If he retained the Waters of Life, he can not be rendered dead for long.

thanos-prime
Rulk was very impressive in his first showings against some pretty tough characters, but he got retconned. Morg did as well. I have one question, and one question alone, did Thanos one shot Morg when he possessed both the Waters of Life, and the Power Cosmic?

Galactus was hardly at his best, when Thanos blasted him miles away, shyt, the Thing toppled Galactus... but not to take away from Thanos' feat, because it was impressive.

Lord Chaos, and Master Order are abstracts, they also created the Inbetweener, he is not quite an abstract being, but somewhere around RK Thors level.

Morg was one shotted by Thanos, because he was either jobbing or he didn't possess the Waters of Life and the power cosmic. Many writers are like blog posters, they write the winner based on who they want to win, not on who would win. Power yield definitely would go to Morg, as I said he casually vaporized an entire planet, if this doesn't place him on Thanos' power level or slightly above, there is no panel evidence to suggest that Thanos can do better.

Thanos should have never been able to beat Morg at his most powerful with one hit, as i said it took multiple hits from Thanos to put the Surfer into a coma. The Surfer was scared to be hit by just one blast from Morg. Morg would have clearly crushed the Surfer had they gone toe to toe, and with far less effort than it took for Thanos to whoop him.

I won't place a for sure winner in this battle, but what I will say is that Thanos has no business one shotting a character that possessed both the Waters of Life, and the Power Cosmic. Nor would Morg be able to dust Thanos with ease. Whoever won would be in seriously bad shape after the battle. Actually thanos pre-death has destroyed a planet with ease and destroying planets isn't that impressive gladiator has done it in 3 hits based off this am i to believe that he can take on thanos? saying he shouldn't be able to put him out in 1 him based on implied power means nothing because that's all it is implied power.And fyi he didn't beat surfer into a coma he beat him to death.And your morg vs surfer example means nothing your basing surfer getting 1 shotted on him backpedling.

Stoic
Actually thanos pre-death has destroyed a planet with ease and destroying planets isn't that impressive gladiator has done it in 3 hits based off this am i to believe that he can take on thanos? saying he shouldn't be able to put him out in 1 him based on implied power means nothing because that's all it is implied power.And fyi he didn't beat surfer into a coma he beat him to death.And your morg vs surfer example means nothing your basing surfer getting 1 shotted on him backpedling.

Gladiator destroyed a planet with 3 punshes, while Morg vaporized a planet in one blast with casual ease. The power gap between the 2 is wide. If they fought neither of these guys are one shotting the other, it's just not going to happen. I give Thanos the edge when it comes to body armor, but power blasts go to Morg. Thanos might win, but he's going to be feeling it for a long time. Thanos killed Surfer? Ok cool, but need I remind you... it took Thanos multiple blows to kill the Surfer, while Morg would have slain him with one good hit, had the Surfer not dodged.

thanos-prime
Gladiator destroyed a planet with 3 punshes, while Morg vaporized a planet in one blast with casual ease. The power gap between the 2 is wide. If they fought neither of these guys are one shotting the other, it's just not going to happen. I give Thanos the edge when it comes to body armor, but power blasts go to Morg. Thanos might win, but he's going to be feeling it for a long time. Thanos killed Surfer? Ok cool, but need I remind you... it took Thanos multiple blows to kill the Surfer, while Morg would have slain him with one good hit, had the Surfer not dodged. No the gap is not that wide the destroyed an entire planet with 3 casual punches. and i wouldn't give the power edge to morg seeing as thanos has better feats than that such as matching the-inbetweener in power.Body armor? thanos doesn't wear body armor. and him killing surfer is an assumption at best unless it was stated he could have.

Stoic
No the gap is not that wide the destroyed an entire planet with 3 casual punches. and i wouldn't give the power edge to morg seeing as thanos has better feats than that such as matching the-inbetweener in power.Body armor? thanos doesn't wear body armor. and him killing surfer is an assumption at best unless it was stated he could have.

This has nothing to do with anything, but Morg at that level of power would have beaten the tar out of Gladiator, and did it with a smile.

Let's remember that Morg would have the speed advantage over Thanos as well, and the ability to carry or throw him into deep space (this is a probability, and not a certainty). Let's say that Morg is able to pull off a speed stunt, and is actually successful in tossing Thanos into his element, (Morg can travel under his own power, at speeds equal to the Silver Surfer). Morg could launch at least one good attack on Thanos at ftl speed, and probably connect. Thanos would be out of his element.

I'm not saying who would win, but with no ground beneath his feet, Thanos would look like a tiger would look if he stumbled into a shark pool, occupied by a hungry Tiger Shark. This scenario alone says that Morg has a greater chance of winning a fight with Thanos. On the other hand there's always the chance that Thanos could use TP and be one step ahead of Morg from the beginning rendering the bfr scenario null and void.

Stoic
Morg could always destroy the planet that they were on though. This would mean....? Oh yea when I say body armor, I mean natural resistance to harm unaided by other means.

Stoic
Originally posted by TheTyrant

That bio is flawed.

thanos-prime
This has nothing to do with anything, but Morg at that level of power would have beaten the tar out of Gladiator, and did it with a smile.

Let's remember that Morg would have the speed advantage over Thanos as well, and the ability to carry or throw him into deep space (this is a probability, and not a certainty). Let's say that Morg is able to pull off a speed stunt, and is actually successful in tossing Thanos into his element, (Morg can travel under his own power, at speeds equal to the Silver Surfer). Morg could launch at least one good attack on Thanos at ftl speed, and probably connect. Thanos would be out of his element.

I'm not saying who would win, but with no ground beneath his feet, Thanos would look like a tiger would look if he stumbled into a shark pool, occupied by a hungry Tiger Shark. This scenario alone says that Morg has a greater chance of winning a fight with Thanos. On the other hand there's always the chance that Thanos could use TP and be one step ahead of Morg from the beginning rendering the bfr scenario null and void. Morg does have the speed advantage but he is also a savage so i would say he is not very likely to use it but for the sake of your argument assuming he did knock thanos off his feet and into space it wouldn't hinder him in the slightest because he can levitate and has shown this many times.

thanos-prime
Morg could always destroy the planet that they were on though. This would mean....? Oh yea when I say body armor, I mean natural resistance to harm unaided by other means. Destroying the planet wouldn't harm thanos in the slightest and like the above post thanos can levitate so being in space wouldn't hinder him at all.

Stoic
Destroying the planet wouldn't harm thanos in the slightest and like the above post thanos can levitate so being in space wouldn't hinder him at all.

A tiger wading in a shark tank on it's own wouldn't be hindered either, but if I were to introduce 40 lbs of chum, and a hungry tiger shark to the mix, things become more complicated.

The shark would be able to hit the tiger in raid-like fashion, while the tiger would be slow. Thanos has no maneuverability whatsoever when it comes to battling in space, yea he can levitate, there's even a chance that he could land a hit. It however is more likely that a being that can travel at ftl speed (faster than light) is going to be the one doing all the blasting, and side swiping axe assaults. His axe broke Terrax's axe, and Terrax cut a planet in two with his.

thanos-prime
A tiger wading in a shark tank on it's own wouldn't be hindered either, but if I were to introduce 40 lbs of chum, and a hungry tiger shark to the mix, things become more complicated.

The shark would be able to hit the tiger in raid-like fashion, while the tiger would be slow. Thanos has no maneuverability whatsoever when it comes to battling in space, yea he can levitate, there's even a chance that he could land a hit. It however is more likely that a being that can travel at ftl speed (faster than light) is going to be the one doing all the blasting, and side swiping axe assaults. His axe broke Terrax's axe, and Terrax cut a planet in two with his. Yeah except thanos has many ways to prevent a speed blitz such as tp or force block but i still don't think morg will try to speedblitz him

Stoic
Yeah except thanos has many ways to prevent a speed blitz such as tp or force block but i still don't think morg will try to speedblitz him

Blasting the hell out of Thanos from a comfortable distance means what? Thanos would stand there and have to deflect everything that Morg shoots at him, but the only messed up thing here is that Morg is fed by the cosmos, and he could blast thanos at the same yield for a thousand years, and still not become exhausted. How many planet vaporizing blasts do you think that Thanos could take before he got a severe sunburn?

thanos-prime
Blasting the hell out of Thanos from a comfortable distance means what? Thanos would stand there and have to deflect everything that Morg shoots at him, but the only messed up thing here is that Morg is fed by the cosmos, and he could blast thanos at the same yield for a thousand years, and still not become exhausted. How many planet vaporizing blasts do you think that Thanos could take before he got a severe sunburn? So thanos is just going to stand there and allow him to blast away? why wouldn't he just teleport on him.i think he could take alot but like i said i still don't think morg will speedblitz him.

Stoic
LMAO I know what you're thinking Prime, so I'll walk right into it. Thanos with no ground beneath his feet would have very little leverage to play Babe Ruth with a blitzing Morg, like he did with the Fallen One. I believe that a well place hit from that axe is going to test even Thanos shields. Even so Morg was amped an exponential amount when he combined the WOL with the power cosmic, if Thanos locked up with him, I have little doubt that Morg would buckle. He was playing with those heralds, he made Firelord look like a light weight. He would peel have peeled guys like Colossus, Namor, Wonderman.... and a host of others apart. Thanos could as well. There is no evidence to prove that Morg was physically strong enough to go toe to toe with Thanos but there is none to say that he could not as well. How well would Thanos deal with that axe? Listen whoever takes this would be all messed up, I think that it really too close to call. Morg possesses the same magnitude of feats that Thanos has. Too hard to call.

Nihilist
Thanos beats regular Morg fairly handily, WOL Morg gives Thanos a good fight but losses.

Stoic
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos beats regular Morg fairly handily, WOL Morg gives Thanos a good fight but losses.

Based on what? Morg has a big arsenal, and a few tools that he could use in his advantage when facing a guy that can't fly.

Nihilist
Based on what? Morg has a big arsenal, and a few tools that he could use in his advantage when facing a guy that can't fly. morg did nothing that Thanos couldnt do with when he had WOL, all he did we beat some fodder heralds, which Thanos could do without much trouble, as for flying lmfao its not as if Thanos hasnt faced guys that fly before, and Thanos can levaitate.

thanos-prime
LMAO I know what you're thinking Prime, so I'll walk right into it. Thanos with no ground beneath his feet would have very little leverage to play Babe Ruth with a blitzing Morg, like he did with the Fallen One. I believe that a well place hit from that axe is going to test even Thanos shields. Even so Morg was amped an exponential amount when he combined the WOL with the power cosmic, if Thanos locked up with him, I have little doubt that Morg would buckle. He was playing with those heralds, he made Firelord look like a light weight. He would peel have peeled guys like Colossus, Namor, Wonderman.... and a host of others apart. Thanos could as well. There is no evidence to prove that Morg was physically strong enough to go toe to toe with Thanos but there is none to say that he could not as well. How well would Thanos deal with that axe? Listen whoever takes this would be all messed up, I think that it really too close to call. Morg possesses the same magnitude of feats that Thanos has. Too hard to call. This is assuming he hits him with the axe when thanos has means to stop such an attack through tk,tp or forceblock and why do you assume thanos can't fight back in space? he has the ability to teleport as do all eternals he is not helpless just because he has no ground to stand on all of this assuming morg would blitz ofc.
Thanos's shield have stood up to much more powerful being then morg such as galactus,omega etc etc. Why do you put so much stock into him beating some mid to low heralds this feat could be easily accomplished by thanos.And no he doesn't possess the same magnitude of feats thanos has.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by TheTyrant

Was his battle with Tyrant and capture in the Annihilation War ever shown? I'm surprised to learn of this news.

Stoic
This is assuming he hits him with the axe when thanos has means to stop such an attack through tk,tp or forceblock and why do you assume thanos can't fight back in space? he has the ability to teleport as do all eternals he is not helpless just because he has no ground to stand on all of this assuming morg would blitz ofc.
Thanos's shield have stood up to much more powerful being then morg such as galactus,omega etc etc. Why do you put so much stock into him beating some mid to low heralds this feat could be easily accomplished by thanos.And no he doesn't possess the same magnitude of feats thanos has.

This battle is too close to call if you take out PIS, CIS and the jobbing that walks hand in hand with the two. I can say one thing while another will say something entirely different.

Thanos crushed a de-powered Morg. not a Morg who had the power cosmic, and then amped that power to an exponentially more powerful degree. Where did it ever say, or show Galactus giving Morg back his power cosmic?

I saw Galactus remove the power cosmic because he deemed that Morg had become over ambitious in his attempts to serve him better, but once again when did Galactus give him back the power cosmic?

From what I know Galactus felt that Morg no longer needed it since he possessed, the WOL.

thanos-prime
This battle is too close to call if you take out PIS, CIS and the jobbing that walks hand in hand with the two. I can say one thing while another will say something entirely different.

Thanos crushed a de-powered Morg. not a Morg who had the power cosmic, and then amped that power to an exponentially more powerful degree. Where did it ever say, or show Galactus giving Morg back his power cosmic?

I saw Galactus remove the power cosmic because he deemed that Morg had become over ambitious in his attempts to serve him better, but once again when did Galactus give him back the power cosmic?

From what I know Galactus felt that Morg no longer needed it since he possessed, the WOL.
This almost has nothing to do with what i posted but since you want to derail the thread into a discussion of whether he had both the wol and pc when he got beaten by thanos i don't think he did but that's besides the point because he still had the wol and he got beaten with a significant amount of ease 1 blast if i recall which means i don't think even adding the power cosmic to that would bring morg to trans level which is where you seem to think he should be although he has no feats that suggest this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.