May and April Parker vs. Skaar vs. Daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The God

Q99
Also being part symbiont, she's physically stronger and can do flexible symbiont stuff. Impacts are a lot less effective, holes are not necessarily a problem, and so on. I think she could take Daken.

Hm... there's something of a rock-paper-scissors in this one. The Parkers can beat Daken, but dealing with Skaar would be tough for them. Daken can on the other hand deal with Skaar's regen.

Bouboumaster
Daken with Muramasa blade claws or not?

TheTyrant

The God
Yea Daken has Muramasa blades

The God

The God
I guess because no one know much about the 3 no one posts.

Q99
3-way fights are tricky.

The God
Originally posted by Q99
3-way fights are tricky. Yes they are.

Uriel005
I'd say skaar on principle if he breaks Daken early enough. I've said it before in another thread. Daken tends to rely on his healing factor too much and doesn't have the experience needed to fight with high end bricks. He pulls a ninja approach to start with then throws it away by going into a street brawler type of fight. Skaar just space punches Daken like he did to Juggernaut and Daken's durability even with HF is not Juggernaut level. Supposing Daken goes down early it becomes an easy win for skaar. He's over a million tonner in strength and while he won't catch the parkers easily even a glancing blow is gonna put a whole world of hurt on them.

The God
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.