Aliens questions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
From Aliens to Alien 3 how does the eggs get on the Sulaco again.

Like where was the Queen hiding the eggs?

Dave_97
Time Travel, an alien went back in time and planted an egg there.

hey man, it worked for the terminator series, and those movies are nothing but one big skull f*ck of "but how did they, if they, and then, but the" but they still made some money.

-Pr-
iirc, they said that the alien queen laid eggs on the drop ship somehow. i don't recall if there was any other explanation.

The Nuul
Strange because the long egg sack was gone.

-Pr-
Originally posted by The Nuul
Strange because the long egg sack was gone.

exactly. it makes no sense.

EvilTyrant
Look up what James Cameron had to say about what they did to the Aliens' franchise. He was mad that they killed off Newt and Hicks. He said he spent so much time building all their relationships, and the next director instantly kills them in part 3. It's on youtube.

Bicnarok

darthmaul1
it's suppose to be a superface hugger, cause it can plant a queen embryo and a drone embryo, which it did, one in ripley then one in the dog.
I don't have to worry cause i don't even consider alien 3 or 4 as part of the franchies my dvd's stop at aliens.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by darthmaul1
it's suppose to be a superface hugger, cause it can plant a queen embryo and a drone embryo, which it did, one in ripley then one in the dog.
I don't have to worry cause i don't even consider alien 3 or 4 as part of the franchies my dvd's stop at aliens. Good Call.

darthmaul1
thanks

Grog_Burton
they ate her

mardook
Perhaps Bishop planted the egg there... he was gone for quite awhile wasn't he. Let's not forget that he might have a alternate subroutine that could activate at any time. It would explain why the Queen would tear through him like that, stealing her eggs. The real answer is... the writer's got ****ing lazy. :0

tarand
These things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn, and I hope to learn more on it!

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by The Nuul
From Aliens to Alien 3 how does the eggs get on the Sulaco again.

Like where was the Queen hiding the eggs?

I don't recall eggs ending up on the Sulaco.

In, Aliens when they escape the facility, beforehand, when the transport craft is still on the ground, a facehugger stows away onboard, which is perfectly feasible, considering that place was crawling with them.

When Bishop lifted off with his posse and they all went into hypersleep, one of the facehuggers, the one who impregnated Ripley, focused on implanting the embreyo for a young Queen into her, instead of a conventional Drone.

Xenomorphs actually have the ability to do this when the Queen of the current colony dies and there aren't any others to take her place - a facehugger can change the DNA route on a host and instead implant an embreyo which will create a new Queen - thus ensuring the survival of the colony.

In real life, Ants have the same ability.

Probably where the writer got the idea.

Myth
^ This is what I was thinking. They never mentioned finding an egg on the ship in Alien 3, yet I'm sure they looked through the ship to see if there was anything worth keeping.

darthmaul1
Originally posted by Myth
^ This is what I was thinking. They never mentioned finding an egg on the ship in Alien 3, yet I'm sure they looked through the ship to see if there was anything worth keeping.

Huh? you can see the egg in the opening credits on the sullaco. and the only thing that crashed on the planet was the hypersleep canisters in an escape pod. the sullaco did not crash.

Myth
I guess it has been too long since I've seen the movie.

Sadako of Girth
I think the idea was that the egg sacc isnt where the eggs are formed, but stored, given nutrition etc....so when the Queen tore herself from the sacc, she had a couple left in her ass, before she dropped them in the dropship's underbelly/landing gear well..

Koenig
Alien 3 dose have this weak over looked poor start of a storyline. The Director's cut of this film is in my view better.

darthmaul1
Originally posted by Koenig
Alien 3 dose have this weak over looked poor start of a storyline. The Director's cut of this film is in my view better.

Never seen it, what is different?

Sadako of Girth
Much of it all through the movie.
Different angles on some scenes, different scenes altogether in others... some different concepts regarding the Alien itself and it's birthing....
Lots more from the other characters in the prison, making their deaths more poignant/relevant.... SE/DC is definitely the superior version, IMO.

-Pr-
Yeah, I'd agree. Alien 3's director's cut adds a lot to the movie.

I even prefer the DC of Aliens too...

darthmaul1
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, I'd agree. Alien 3's director's cut adds a lot to the movie.

I even prefer the DC of Aliens too...

DC of Aliens rocks! the part with the sentury guns really adds to the suspense. and even the part showing the colony is good cause it shows the families and kids, and they all end up dying.

-Pr-
Originally posted by darthmaul1
DC of Aliens rocks! the part with the sentury guns really adds to the suspense. and even the part showing the colony is good cause it shows the families and kids, and they all end up dying.

Yup, agreed totally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.