Cassandra Cain vs Taskmaster (pure h/h)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Q99
Cassandra Cain. She effectively has his move-copying, plus the move reading will keep her updated on his next moves and tell her about his trick too. Two move copiers, the one who knows what the other is going to do before has the advantage over the one who only knows after.

Cass also has such a wide knowledge of martial arts she could switch styles every other move so his copying wouldn't ever get enough info on her style to guess what she's going to do next (somewhat akin to Wade's breakdancing trick, just with MA styles).

Lord_Talron
tasky uses his trick to predict moves, actually

Q99
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
tasky uses his trick to predict moves, actually

Tasky has to know their style to predict moves, which is the point I was making with the second paragraph.

He can predict moves, but Cassandra can read how he does that and do moves he won't read.

SamZED
Gonna have to go with TM.

BruceSkywalker
Cassie ,but she'll work for it

Konton
Cassie 8/10.

Prep-Man
Cass.

cdtm
Split.

Lord Feron
Cass but barely, imo she is a notch higher than tasky in the MA department. But Tasky does have the enhanced speed thing he does sometimes. Not sure if Cass can deal with it but I would put my bet with her.

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Cass but barely, imo she is a notch higher than tasky in the MA department. But Tasky does have the enhanced speed thing he does sometimes. Not sure if Cass can deal with it but I would put my bet with her.

Wasn't she hanging with Slade?

I think he dominated her in another fight though..

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Feron

Cassandra's speed is really crazy on base.

Cass and Slade are 3 draws apiece.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.