The nightmare before Christmas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maham
What do you think about the film the nightmare before christmas by Tim Burton. I watched it about 10 years ago and I loved it so much. I had remembered the songs that I can recall even now with the right melody. I didn't know it was Danny ELfman's voice back then. Hats off to Tim's creativity and originality.

XanatosForever
It's something of a classic, and even has ties to Disney thanks to the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

I believe every few years or so they bring it back to theaters as well, which I think is kind of neat.

maham
TRUE. it has become a classic.like the fairy tales.

ADarksideJedi
A very good classic!

MildPossession
My all time favourite animation. Maham, if you haven't seen it and you like The Nightmare Before Christmas check out the director's other stop motion film Coraline. It's brilliant, I don't personally care that it isn't apparently that close to the source, it's still good on its own.

I watch The Nightmare Before Christmas every Halloween, and Christmas Eve.

ADarksideJedi
I do too.

roughrider
It's a wonderful film. Maybe the best project ever from Tim Burton.

MildPossession
Tim Burton, AND Henry Selick the director of it.

roughrider
Originally posted by MildPossession
Tim Burton, AND Henry Selick the director of it.

I'm not forgetting Henry Selick; I'm just illustrating Burton's filmogaphy. That this is the best thing, ahead of the first Batman (though without it, there wouldn't have been the definitive Batman series we're getting now) and Ed Wood.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by roughrider
It's a wonderful film. Maybe the best project ever from Tim Burton.

Inlest one of the best.

K J H
Amazing film great story great music i remember getting it on video
for christmas when it came out its a film you have got to watch
at least once a year near halloween or christmas like mildpossession
said classic

came across some N B C t shirts on amazon gonna get this one

MildPossession
^ I would have got that if it came in a women's skinny. Doesn't even come in a XXS size mens, that would have been like a womens skinny size. sad

KurtRussellCrow
Very classic. Tim Burton did a great job with this movie. One of my favorites to this day.

K J H
Downloaded the songs Whats This & Jacks Lament from the film the other day AWESOME film who does the voice of jack

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by MildPossession
My all time favourite animation. Maham, if you haven't seen it and you like The Nightmare Before Christmas check out the director's other stop motion film Coraline. It's brilliant, I don't personally care that it isn't apparently that close to the source, it's still good on its own.

I watch The Nightmare Before Christmas every Halloween, and Christmas Eve.

i agree about Coraline....i originally thought it would be stupid but it was great! and i also watch The Nightmare before christmas every halloween and christmas!

ADarksideJedi
I do as well.It is on at eleven o'clock on the abc channel on friday night.I wish it was on earier then that.But no luck yet!

maham
Originally posted by K J H
Downloaded the songs Whats This & Jacks Lament from the film the other day AWESOME film who does the voice of jack
It's Danny Elfman, the music composer of the film himself. Loved him after this.

Impediment
I have to agree with MP that while the Coraline film was a far cry from the novel, the film was superb.

En Sabah Nur X
Originally posted by Impediment
I have to agree with MP that while the Coraline film was a far cry from the novel, the film was superb. indeed

Omoidasu
My favorite is Zero, with that cute light-up nose. And yes, this is one of Tim Burton's best, though I never get tired of Sleepy Hollow as well. Just a question: Are there any attractions in Disney Florida that feature Nightmare Before Christmas? I'm thinking of taking a trip and was just wondering with the vast amount of merchandise of available. I know there's Haunted Mansion, but still...on that note, what else is fun to do in Disney Florida? Suggestions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.