The Experiment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
26 men are chosen to participate in the roles of guards and prisoners in a psychological study that ultimately spirals out of control. $14,000 for two weeks, it is easy-earned money. The study examines aggressive behavior in an artificial prison setting. At first the tenants are divided randomly into prisoners and guards, but soon a spiral of violence begins. Guards and prisoners are left fighting to the bitter end.

Starring roles are Adrien Brody, Forest Whitaker, and Maggie Grace.

Trailer:

LHlIlo6Txpk

Straight to dvd film.

I have to admit: It looks campy, but fun.

RE: Blaxican
This is based off of like a real study, right? Well I mean, after looking at the trailer this is obviously exxagerated, but, I heard that they did something like this.

Impediment
Based off of a similar experiment, yes, and, also, it is a remake.

BruceSkywalker
interesting , might rent it when it comes out

§P0oONY
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
This is based off of like a real study, right? Well I mean, after looking at the trailer this is obviously exxagerated, but, I heard that they did something like this. Yeah... I think they actually had to cancel the real study before it's end because it really got out of hand. Amazing stuff really.

Although I do believe there are doubts about it's authenticity. I remember some people had to study it at school.

The Nuul
NOOO! dont rent this, I just got this and Adrien + Forest cannot save this move. It was pure WTF was this dumb this movie is, I feel more stupider after watching it.

DOOONT PAY TO SEE THIS.

MildPossession
So a remake of the fantastic German film, Das Experiment...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0250258/

Impediment
Mmm-hmm.

Surprised?

The Nuul
I will have to watch that one to get this stupid remake images out of head. Or bleach my brain.

The Nuul
Matt, I sent you a PM.

MildPossession
Don't bother with the remake, just see the original German film if you haven't seen either.

The Nuul
Originally posted by MildPossession
Don't bother with the remake

Too later for that. sad

I saw it for free, I want my time back.

Impediment
Originally posted by The Nuul
Matt, I sent you a PM.

Yeah, I got it.

Was it really that bad?

The Nuul
Yes, it was sooo dumb its that bad with its stupid plot and it was very short. You can watch it and like I said in the PM.

jaden101
Well you certainly proved your point with this sentence.

The Nuul
With the ton of grammar mistakes as well. I get like that while getting rushed at work.

Myth
Originally posted by MildPossession
So a remake of the fantastic German film, Das Experiment...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0250258/

I love that movie. I love foreign films and I am a doctoral student in psychology, so it was right down my alley. The first half is pretty darn close to the actual Stanford Prison study, while the second half goes into a fictionalized version if things went horribly wrong.

BackFire
The original is great. This is probably crap.

Myth
What shocks me about the trailer is the acting. Those are good actors normally, but their acting look awful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.