Jedah Dohma vs. Hazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esomark
http://usera.ImageCave.com/bigm/CrossEdgeJedah.png.jpg
vs.
http://usera.ImageCave.com/bigm/hazama-cs.jpg

I finished playing the story mode of BlazBlue CS and saw that Hazama had some similarities to Jedah. They both absorb souls, can move across dimensions, and not only want to re-create their respective worlds but also created artificial beings for the purpose.

The wheel of fate is turning...
Rebel 1
ACTION!

FinalAnswer
Hazama on account of his ****ing awesome hat.

NemeBro
Terumi wins because he is cooler, a better villain, a much better character, and looks way moar cooler than Jedah.

estahuh

StyleTime
Hazama indeed looks cooler than Jedah. He should logically take this for that reason.

Also, he gave us Mu. She is awesome.

Esomark
Yeah, Mu is indeed awesome. A better creation than that disgusting baby Jedah gave birth too.

NemeBro
Is it because of DAT ASS?

StyleTime
Oh it is. DAT ASS is glorious.

I saw a gameplay vid of Mu vs Lambda.

Someone called it Mu's ass vs Lambda's ass.

NemeBro
Hm.

Much fapping will be had tonight.

StyleTime
laughing out loud

I am laughing so hard right now dude!

Although, the fapping is a good idea.

No End N Site
Hazama looks 'way' cooler. The hat and the trench just set dude off the charts. Their should be a Hazama in every game! Jedah has the 'way' cooler personality, tho, IMO. And is in a MUCH better game.

Cyner
Originally posted by No End N Site
And is in a MUCH better game.

This is a fabrication

NemeBro
Hazama looks 'way' cooler. The hat and the trench just set dude off the charts. Their should be a Hazama in every game! Jedah has the 'way' cooler personality, tho, IMO. And is in a MUCH better game. Jedah has something barely resembling a personality, Terumi is one of the best characters in fighting games, period.

While Darkstalkers was the "inspiration" I guess you would call it in terms of gameplay for games like Guilty Gear and Blazblue, Guilty Gear and Blazblue are better series.

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
Jedah has something barely resembling a personality, Terumi is one of the best characters in fighting games, period.

You nutz. Dude is epic! He is an aristicratic poet who is cool, calm, and collect. Then can burst out of no where into spells of insanity and rips own eyes out for win poses, seriously. When Jedah 1st popped up, there was no like him.

While Darkstalkers was the "inspiration" I guess you would call it in terms of gameplay for games like Guilty Gear and Blazblue, Guilty Gear and Blazblue are better series.

I respect and disagree with yo phucked up ass opinion. BB and GG are still very fun, tho.

Esomark
Originally posted by StyleTime
Oh it is. DAT ASS is glorious.

I saw a gameplay vid of Mu vs Lambda.

Someone called it Mu's ass vs Lambda's ass.

This calls for some yuri! big grin

NemeBro
You nutz. Dude is epic! He is an aristicratic poet who is cool, calm, and collect. Then can burst out of no where into spells of insanity and rips own eyes out for win poses, seriously. When Jedah 1st popped up, there was no like him.

I respect and disagree with yo phucked up ass opinion. BB and GG are still very fun, tho. 1. Nah. Terumi>>>>>>>

2. You forgot superior to Darkstalkers. And Street Fighter. 131

Frisky Dingo
Recognizing Darkstalkers

SF is the only 2D fighting series I would hold above DS. The game was Ncredibly revolutionary 4 it's time and definetly beats out today's comp by miles and miles. There isn't a fighting game that came out after 3rd Strike that holds a candle 2 the 1st Vampire Savior.

The series simply came @ the wrong time and was far B4 it's time. I'm certainly sure most Rn't aware of how much DS contributed 2 the genre. Air Dashes, Ex specials, chain combos and many other systems present N ALL fighters didn't start with SFII, sum of these very important things came from DS.

It's SF, then DS, imo. BB is still Xcellent. Each game cater 2 it's own crowd and does so fantasticly.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Cyner
This is a fact
I know motha phucka!

No End N Site
1. Nah. Terumi>>>>>>>

2. You forgot superior to Darkstalkers. And Street Fighter. 131

1. Fool...

2. Delusional...

Esomark
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
SF is the only 2D fighting series I would hold above DS. The game was Ncredibly revolutionary 4 it's time and definetly beats out today's comp by miles and miles. There isn't a fighting game that came out after 3rd Strike that holds a candle 2 the 1st Vampire Savior.

The series simply came @ the wrong time and was far B4 it's time. I'm certainly sure most Rn't aware of how much DS contributed 2 the genre. Air Dashes, Ex specials, chain combos and many other systems present N ALL fighters didn't start with SFII, sum of these very important things came from DS.

It's SF, then DS, imo. BB is still Xcellent. Each game cater 2 it's own crowd and does so fantasticly.

I agree, DS was ahead of it's time but hopefully there will be a second chance for it. I honestly feel it was a better series than SF (Don't worry, SF, you are still cool). In fact, I even played it before I ever played SF (long story).

I try to promote BB whenever I can but unfortunately, fighting games aren't big where I live. Hell, when it comes to gaming, most people I run into just want to talk about shooters.

No End N Site
There isn't a fighting game that came out after 3rd Strike that holds a candle 2 the 1st Vampire Savior.

Even tho 3rd Strike is pretty far from balanced as DS, The Most Balanced 2D fighter after SFI. I like 3rd Strike better than any

No End N Site
Stupid ass 15 minute rule.
Air Dashes, Ex specials, chain combos and many other systems present N ALL fighters

Don't forget about unique character abilities for pretty much most of the cast, if not everyone. Jedah had an air dash that not only doubles as an attack but also goes completly across the screen in 1 go. Hsienko could run on air and flicker on and off screen like a ghost, making her intangible every time she blinked off. Sasquatch could triangle jump (he honestly may have invented the tri jump). L.Raptor could crawl. Everyone had some lil thing that they could pull off and it's crazy how the game wasn't broken.

There isn't a fighting game that came out after 3rd Strike that holds a candle 2 the 1st Vampire Savior.

Even tho 3rd Strike is pretty far from balanced as VS, The Most Balanced 2D fighter after SFI, I like 3rd Strike better than any DS game, that's just me. SSFIV is up there with 3rd Strike, too. I really haven't had the time to play it lately.

On a random note, Scott Pilgrim is one fun ass game.

NemeBro
1. Fool...

2. Delusional... I find Jedah boring to be honest. Terumi steals any scene he is in.

2. Nah.

On a serious note, there probably will not be another Darkstalkers, which is laem. Though if there is one, will prolly be no Pyron. Which is nearly as laem.

Cyner
Melee has more options than all those games

NemeBro
Shut the **** up Cyner.

No End N Site
I find Jedah boring to be honest. Terumi steals any scene he is in.

I think Hazama's cool, really cool. He seriously lacks character depth tho. Meanwhile Jedah's a very deep philisophical character. Every sentence that dude utters can be quoted. OMFG at his boss intro!

On a serious note, there probably will not be another Darkstalkers, which is laem. Though if there is one, will prolly be no Pyron. Which is nearly as laem.

DS4 is already already in development and Capcom gives a flyin' phuck about plots and stories. Everyone will be in it.

Originally posted by Cyner
Melee has more options than all those games

Yup and that game is garbage as hell and no one takes it seriously. That's why there were like 20 participants for it at EVO. And like 1000 (way too much) participants for SF. "More" options aint always a good thing. Melee is shit on wall in comparison to any of the games mentioned in this thread. No lie, fa'reel. That's like 90% fact.

Put that under yur pillow at night.

NemeBro
I think Hazama's cool, really cool. He seriously lacks character depth tho. Meanwhile Jedah's a very deep philisophical character. Every sentence that dude utters can be quoted. OMFG at his boss intro!

DS4 is already already in development and Capcom gives a flyin' phuck about plots and stories. Everyone will be in it. 1. What about Jedah is at all deep and philosophical? no expression "MAKAI SUCKZORZ SO IM GONNA MAKE ALL REALITY FUSE WITH ONE SUPAHBEING!!!" Just another douchedick with a God complex. Terumi is much more straight-forward (And much moar evul) than Jedah is as a villain, but that is the beauty in the character, and is pulled off really well.

2. I don't recall hearing about DS4 being in development, link?

No End N Site
1. What about Jedah is at all deep and philosophical? no expression "MAKAI SUCKZORZ SO IM GONNA MAKE ALL REALITY FUSE WITH ONE SUPAHBEING!!!" Just another douchedick with a God complex. Terumi is much more straight-forward (And much moar evul) than Jedah is as a villain, but that is the beauty in the character, and is pulled off really well.

2. I don't recall hearing about DS4 being in development, link? 1.wow you really ain't read much of jedahs in game dialouge. Haz looks cool but there are 100 hazamas in every anime. The sneaky sly villian is really played out. However a villian who doesn't realize he's a villian in fighting game of all places is just too cool for words. He's the anti Christ but thinks he's Jesus Christ. That's one bad motha phucka. Hazama has been done 1000 times. There ain't many like jedah especialy when he 1st appeared. Any fighting game boss with anti Christ undertones is made
made of win.

2 capcom is acting the same way they did with sfiv and
mvc3

NemeBro
1.wow you really ain't read much of jedahs in game dialouge. Haz looks cool but there are 100 hazamas in every anime. The sneaky sly villian is really played out. However a villian who doesn't realize he's a villian in fighting game of all places is just too cool for words. He's the anti Christ but thinks he's Jesus Christ. That's one bad motha phucka. Hazama has been done 1000 times. There ain't many like jedah especialy when he 1st appeared. Any fighting game boss with anti Christ undertones is made
made of win.

2 capcom is acting the same way they did with sfiv and
mvc3 1. ... Have you... Actually played Blazblue? Completed story mode and whatnot? The "sneaky and sly" character archetype only applies to his facade as Hazama, Captain of the NOL, as Terumi he is nothing like how you described him. His is a sort of evil that is not seen as often in gaming, or even fiction, a complete monster who delights in smug, sadistic torment of those he antagonises, mindrape is pretty much his hobby, and he is played so refreshingly straight-forward that I can confidently declare he is one of the best characters fighting games has ever had. Jedah is just a Well-Intentioned Extremist, and not a very charismatic one at that, he does not capture the player as easily nor steal the scenes he is in to nearly the same degree Terumi does.

2. You did not adequately respond to my request.

Frisky Dingo
However a villian who doesn't realize he's a villian in fighting game of all places is just too cool for words. He's the anti Christ but thinks he's Jesus Christ. That's one bad motha phucka. Hazama has been done 1000 times. There ain't many like jedah especialy when he 1st appeared. Any fighting game boss with anti Christ undertones is made
made of win.

They did an Xcellent job with him N XEdge. Isn't he the boss of the entire game? He was like the only evil character N the cross over who plotted against the "Little God Kids" and openly showed how little he thought of them.

What was even more of a treat, I notice how they kept the little Capcom joke that all of the non Darkstalker characters thought he talked 2 much and spoke N a very esoteric manner. N CFJ, every1's win quote is basiclly telling Jedah 2 STFU. How does Jedah die N XEdge, anyway?

We can talk about Jedah N general right, he is N this thread?

No End N Site
They did an Xcellent job with him N XEdge. Isn't he the boss of the entire game? He was like the only evil character N the cross over who plotted against the "Little God Kids" and openly showed how little he thought of them.

What was even more of a treat, I notice how they kept the little Capcom joke that all of the non Darkstalker characters thought he talked 2 much and spoke N a very esoteric manner. N CFJ, every1's win quote is basiclly telling Jedah 2 STFU. How does Jedah die N XEdge, anyway?

We can talk about Jedah N general right, he is N this thread?

I'll have to get back to you on this cuz X Edge sux nutz and it's very hard to get through. He is THE boss depending on the path you take. And yes, he care very little for Vivi, Mimi, and Cici. He displays this quite clearly but they are just too afraid to do anything to him. He still all over that Shintai shit, now he just has more worlds to soul rape.

Look out Disgaea, Jedah's 'a commin'! No seriously, I really gotta jump back into that game, it really does suck. I just bought it cuz the art is pretty snazy and O'course, DS are in it. Not to mention, I really don'st care for RPGs anymore, period.

1. ... Have you... Actually played Blazblue? Completed story mode and whatnot? The "sneaky and sly" character archetype only applies to his facade as Hazama, Captain of the NOL, as Terumi he is nothing like how you described him. His is a sort of evil that is not seen as often in gaming, or even fiction, a complete monster who delights in smug, sadistic torment of those he antagonises, mindrape is pretty much his hobby, and he is played so refreshingly straight-forward that I can confidently declare he is one of the best characters fighting games has ever had. Jedah is just a Well-Intentioned Extremist, and not a very charismatic one at that, he does not capture the player as easily nor steal the scenes he is in to nearly the same degree Terumi does.

Don't mean to diss the guy, but behind the cool appearance, dude is just a butt hurt emo who's mad at the world. The dude's character is 1/2 an inch thick and has been 'way' overdone in the wide world of video games, especialy Japanese ones. He looks cool, moves cool and has cool moves. That's about it. Jedah lacks charisma and that's intentionally part of his character as Demitri actually says that in the game. And as far as "scene stealling" goes. There aint many scenes in DS, period, as the game was made in the mid to early 90s. The fighting game genre wasn't all too hip on the overdramatic, crappy anime mess it's into now. LMABO, I can assure you that Jedah captures his audience much better than Haz does. Grotesquely mutilating yourself, practicing sexual fetishes, stealling souls, slicing people in half, and fighting inside a monsterous womb; all of this at the will of the player pretty much puts him over Haz or anyone in BB for that matter.

2. You did not adequately respond to my request.

???. Coulda sworn I did.

NemeBro
Don't mean to diss the guy, but behind the cool appearance, dude is just a butt hurt emo who's mad at the world. The dude's character is 1/2 an inch thick and has been 'way' overdone in the wide world of video games, especialy Japanese ones. He looks cool, moves cool and has cool moves. That's about it. Jedah lacks charisma and that's intentionally part of his character as Demitri actually says that in the game. And as far as "scene stealling" goes. There aint many scenes in DS, period, as the game was made in the mid to early 90s. The fighting game genre wasn't all too hip on the overdramatic, crappy anime mess it's into now. LMABO, I can assure you that Jedah captures his audience much better than Haz does. Grotesquely mutilating yourself, practicing sexual fetishes, stealling souls, slicing people in half, and fighting inside a monsterous womb; all of this at the will of the player pretty much puts him over Haz or anyone in BB for that matter.

???. Coulda sworn I did. 1. So yeah, come back to this thread when you actually play the game's story-mode, because it is so laughably obvious you have yet to. "A butthurt emo who's made at the world?" First of all, you cannot actually show me Terumi so much as making a sad face in game, everything in both games has all gone according to his plans, he is not a butthurt emo. What does he have to be butthurt about? "Aw man I'm so depressed on how I was able to achieve perfect immortality and outsmart and take down the Gods of this world, it's so hard being me. Being immortal and invincible is so hard..." Yeah, Terumi never acts "emo" at all in the games. You cannot show me many characters who are able to pull off being such a smug snake, complete monster, and magnificent bastard all at once so effectively in a videogame. Seriously, it would help if you actually have played Blazblue. You fail to comprehend what I meant when I said he lacked charisma. Yes and it just makes them poorer characters, doesn't it? smile Only absolutely none of what you mentioned supports your argument of Jedah's merits as a character, it's just gimmicky bullshit that doesn't matter when comparing their CHARACTERS, I capitalised it in the likely vain hope that you would understand what I am talking about. Terumi is one of the best characters ArcSys has ever put out, an impressive feat, when one considers how BB and GG characters are the best in fighting games, far above Street Fighter and Darkstalkers characters, that's for sure. smile Seriously, Darkstalkers and Streetfighter are great series, you liking them better than BlazBlue or Guilty Gear is fine with me, but in terms of characters and writing, BB and GG are better.

2. You clearly didn't.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Disgaea characters would eat Jedah for breakfast.

No End N Site
1. So yeah, come back to this thread when you actually play the game's story-mode, because it is so laughably obvious you have yet to. "A butthurt emo who's made at the world?" First of all, you cannot actually show me Terumi so much as making a sad face in game, everything in both games has all gone according to his plans, he is not a butthurt emo. What does he have to be butthurt about? "Aw man I'm so depressed on how I was able to achieve perfect immortality and outsmart and take down the Gods of this world, it's so hard being me. Being immortal and invincible is so hard..." Yeah, Terumi never acts "emo" at all in the games. You cannot show me many characters who are able to pull off being such a smug snake, complete monster, and magnificent bastard all at once so effectively in a videogame. Seriously, it would help if you actually have played Blazblue. You fail to comprehend what I meant when I said he lacked charisma. Yes and it just makes them poorer characters, doesn't it? smile Only absolutely none of what you mentioned supports your argument of Jedah's merits as a character, it's just gimmicky bullshit that doesn't matter when comparing their CHARACTERS, I capitalised it in the likely vain hope that you would understand what I am talking about. Terumi is one of the best characters ArcSys has ever put out, an impressive feat, when one considers how BB and GG characters are the best in fighting games, far above Street Fighter and Darkstalkers characters, that's for sure. smile Seriously, Darkstalkers and Streetfighter are great series, you liking them better than BlazBlue or Guilty Gear is fine with me, but in terms of characters and writing, BB and GG are better.

2. You clearly didn't.

1. laughing out loud I knew my previous would piss you off.

Yeah, you turned into a super huge phuck face about a topic that is clearly opinion, that's very lame cuz it really aint that God damn serious. I'm just gonna agree to diagree cuz some of the shit yur sayin' now is ridiculous to me and FYI, I played the story mode up and down and dude is just another cliche anime charcater, that's it. Hate or love it, but that's just how I feel. All this other bullshit you throw at me is irrelevent and I have way too much of a life to respond to all that wierd shit you tacked up there. If you like BB and GG that much, cool. But don't come forcin' yur damn opinion on me like I give a phuck. I really don't, I was just tryin to have a conversation witchya. I'm pretty sure I've been a fan of Sammy/Aksys since before you knew they even existed

2. Oh the phuck well.

I haven't played all the Disgeaes so I can't agree or disagree. But I do know you don't know WTF yur talkin' about. And what I find to be super retarded is how you say things like this in every Jedah thread, when you don't know the current state of the plot, the current state of the character and the fact that dude can regenerate from nothing. Is Eternal and Immortal and the character in-game isn't even the real Jedah. Me and Remo can't even talk about DS, period, without you jumpin' in and hatin' on the shit. Damn dude, STOP! If you don't like the shit, then stay the phuck away. Don't be an ass and try to start up some mess. That shit's lame as phuck. No lie.

Now, good day to you sir.

StyleTime
It's funny because technically you two are debating Jedah vs Hazama.

Just probably not in the way the topic start intended.

No End N Site
Ya' know, yur damn right. I trully didn't notice that. Anyone heard about BBCS:II?

Esomark
Yeah. From what I've read of it, not much has changed except having all the console exclusive characters for arcade play and some balance changes.

As for the match, I guess Jedah traps Terumi in some bloody (literally) dimensional realm and mutilates him.
But still, Hazama has the better creation.

Frisky Dingo
DS4 is already already in development and Capcom gives a flyin' phuck about plots and stories. Everyone will be in it.

Even tho I like games with coherent plots, I'm actually hoping 4 the Ntire cast 2 return if there was a DS4. Finally, Capcom could answer my most deepest burning question, "Who would win, Pyron or Jedah? Life would B complete if I just new the answer.

BTW, nice sig.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Esomark
Yeah. From what I've read of it, not much has changed except having all the console exclusive characters for arcade play and some balance changes.

I wonder if it's gunna be disk or DLC?

No End N Site
Even tho I like games with coherent plots, I'm actually hoping 4 the Ntire cast 2 return if there was a DS4.

Yeah, you want Cap to pull a SSFIV. Have characters in who shouldn't be. Still, DS3 has 18 characters at the max. 22 if you include alternate versions, Marionette and Shadow. You know me, anything over 21 and anything under 16 is a poor cast job in the year 2010.

Finally, Capcom could answer my most deepest burning question, "Who would win, Pyron or Jedah? Life would B complete if I just new the answer.

I still think it's a tie of sorts. Jedah has dark spiritual powers and Pyron is BIG AS HELL. Also, I was playin' NW the other day and seen Pyron had a win quote that said "I have crushed stars! What chance have you against me!" Never seen it before and I have no idea how I got'im to say it. If the guy can crush stars, Jedah's in trouble. The only reason why I don't give Pyron the win is cuz both characters come from the same universe and have never been shown at serious levels of power.

BTW, nice sig.

Thanx! This was just somethin' threw together cuz I got tired of lookin at Morrigan's sexy ass every time I came to KMC, but whaddaya know, she found her way into this one too. On a even more random note. Have you seen the last of the SFII UDON comic. Ryu VS Bison, Akuma VS Bison, Ryu VS Akuma...FINALLY. It went down! An epic end to a modern day masterpiece. I hope they do SFIII soon.

StyleTime
Ya' know, yur damn right. I trully didn't notice that. Anyone heard about BBCS:II?
Hopefully, Lamba returns to her Nu levels and Rachel returns to her god levels in the balance patch. evil face

Screw what Nemebro thinks.

Esomark
On a even more random note. Have you seen the last of the SFII UDON comic. Ryu VS Bison, Akuma VS Bison, Ryu VS Akuma...FINALLY. It went down! An epic end to a modern day masterpiece. I hope they do SFIII soon.

Gouken also stepped in briefly. It was a good ending. The only thing I found disappointing about the Turbo comics was the art style. Why did they change it from the previous two?

The Ibuki Legends comic is also an enjoyable read, especially the latest one with Oro and Ibuki's match. Oro's appearance also nearly freaked out the owner of the local comic book shop where I got it from! It was quite surprising, considering all the content from other comics he gets into his store.

I have UDON's 2008 preview issue and a Street Fighter III comic is definitely planned.

Anyone also read the Darkstalkers comics? I'm glad the long cliffhanger finally came to an end and the fight with Pyron not only had Demitri and Morrigan but Donovan as well! Another epic end.

FinalAnswer
Hopefully, Lamba returns to her Nu levels and Rachel returns to her god levels in the balance patch. evil face

Screw what Nemebro thinks.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/how_about_no.jpg

No End N Site
Gouken also stepped in briefly. It was a good ending. The only thing I found disappointing about the Turbo comics was the art style. Why did they change it from the previous two?

The Ibuki Legends comic is also an enjoyable read, especially the latest one with Oro and Ibuki's match. Oro's appearance also nearly freaked out the owner of the local comic book shop where I got it from! It was quite surprising, considering all the content from other comics he gets into his store.

I have UDON's 2008 preview issue and a Street Fighter III comic is definitely planned.

Anyone also read the Darkstalkers comics? I'm glad the long cliffhanger finally came to an end and the fight with Pyron not only had Demitri and Morrigan but Donovan as well! Another epic end.

Well if Remo hadn't seen it, I didn't wanna give away the big WTF momment where Gouken suddenly appears, lol. I also come to realize that Chamba draws that way on purpose and that's his own signature style. I respect his style, even though I really didn't at 1st.

Damn, I aint seen the last of Ibuki yet. I'm not even sure if the shop by where I live has it. I may have to order that one. So, does Oro look disgusting?

#3 of DS should be commin' to my shop real soon, like any day now. I can't wait to see what UDON's take on VS is, cuz I know they aint gonna leave DS at the end of Vampire Hunter. VS needs a story, even if it aint canon.

Esomark
I wouldn't say he looked disgusting. It's more like creepy because his head looked more skullish along with those red pupiless eyes and he had a huge toothy grin, especially when he replied to Ibuki, "Challenge? I thought you were gonna ask me on a date!".

They are definitely headed towards VS, especially with the epilogue of the last one. While I will get it if it happens, I'm looking more forward to the manga combo with Red Earth that's due for October at the moment.

Frisky Dingo
Yeah, you want Cap to pull a SSFIV. Have characters in who shouldn't be. Still, DS3 has 18 characters at the max. 22 if you include alternate versions, Marionette and Shadow. You know me, anything over 21 and anything under 16 is a poor cast job in the year 2010.

U R 1 of the few people I no who don't appreciate a loaded cast. Tell me, do U think Project Justice has 2 many characters? I thought U loved that game. Still, I always ponder what new sort of characters DS4 would have.

I still think it's a tie of sorts. Jedah has dark spiritual powers and Pyron is BIG AS HELL. Also, I was playin' NW the other day and seen Pyron had a win quote that said "I have crushed stars! What chance have you against me!" Never seen it before and I have no idea how I got'im to say it. If the guy can crush stars, Jedah's in trouble. The only reason why I don't give Pyron the win is cuz both characters come from the same universe and have never been shown at serious levels of power.

?..... Pyron always says that. I don't think there R even special conditions 4 that win text 2 pop up. Have U played NW B4? Also, who do U think has better reality powers Btween Pyron and Jedah?

Thanx! This was just somethin' threw together cuz I got tired of lookin at Morrigan's sexy ass every time I came to KMC, but whaddaya know, she found her way into this one too. On a even more random note. Have you seen the last of the SFII UDON comic. Ryu VS Bison, Akuma VS Bison, Ryu VS Akuma...FINALLY. It went down! An epic end to a modern day masterpiece. I hope they do SFIII soon.

Yes I have seen the end and I think that's how Capcom should have it end......and shame on U 4 not Cing the end of the DS comic. Shame on U!

NemeBro
I really wanted to reply to No End's post, but like two days ago I actually wrote up most of my post and accidently highlighted and replaced it with the letter "r."

Hm.

StyleTime
I hate it when that happens. I usually just wind up retyping something that I am far less satisfied with.

No End N Site
I wouldn't say he looked disgusting. It's more like creepy because his head looked more skullish along with those red pupiless eyes and he had a huge toothy grin, especially when he replied to Ibuki, "Challenge? I thought you were gonna ask me on a date!".

Oro does look like an old mess. I'm going to look into gettin' the rest of the Legends comics. If the shop aint gonna get'em soon, there is always Amazon. I just hope it aint like the 1st issue of the new DS comic, Cover B is already selling for 20$.

They are definitely headed towards VS, especially with the epilogue of the last one. While I will get it if it happens, I'm looking more forward to the manga combo with Red Earth that's due for October at the moment.

Man! I can't wait to read that shit. I have the Red Earth/DS comic, it's in JP, but the art is pretty snazzy and Red Earth is a pretty hot game aside form the week ass RPG elements in story mode.

NemeBro
I hate it when that happens. I usually just wind up retyping something that I am far less satisfied with. Shut up Nu lover.

No End N Site
U R 1 of the few people I no who don't appreciate a loaded cast. Tell me, do U think Project Justice has 2 many characters? I thought U loved that game. Still, I always ponder what new sort of characters DS4 would have.

?..... Pyron always says that. I don't think there R even special conditions 4 that win text 2 pop up. Have U played NW B4? Also, who do U think has better reality powers Btween Pyron and Jedah?

Yes I have seen the end and I think that's how Capcom should have it end......and shame on U 4 not Cing the end of the DS comic. Shame on U!

1. Too many characters, over 21, just means alotta bull shit characters no one cares about, or who are just not as good. Don't get me wrong, some games manage to pull it off. At least if it wasn't decently balanced, there was a character for everyone. Games like PJ and KOF are okay for having over 21 characters, it's a team game. Although, I still think anything over 35 is too much for a team game. RS was broken as hell, PJ tho, I can't really say. The Tardy Counter...well, heh heh...We'll leave that for another day.

2. Well....here are some other things about Pyron, I didn't notice before. When get's shocked, he doesn't have a skeleton, it's just a bunch of star clusters in a silhouette.
He is 10X older than the Universe. When you kill cats with the Cosmo Disruption, he says "150 Billion years ago you were nothing, I was already supreme!" . Didn't know that, makes very little sense, but it's there.
Until I sat back and played all the DS games consecutively, I noticed Pyron got weaker and weaker. I'm not even sure if he's top tier or not in VS. Teleport spams only get you so far when you look at all the crazy shit everyone else has got.

And as far as I can say about Pyron and Jedah's reality warping powers; I can't really say for sure, CFJ Pyron's powers seem beyond broken compared to what Jedah has shown (keep in mind Jedah is at a super weak state, B+ Class). Pyron didn't just pull the characters from their worlds, he combined their worlds out of boredom. And it wasn't like DS VS SF, it was SFIII VS SFAlpha.

3. Sue me, shit!

StyleTime
Shut up Nu lover.
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Combo. GG.

FinalAnswer
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Combo. GG.

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq318/lkvalenth/Taokaka.gif

Frisky Dingo
1. Too many characters, over 21, just means alotta bull shit characters no one cares about, or who are just not as good. Don't get me wrong, some games manage to pull it off. At least if it wasn't decently balanced, there was a character for everyone. Games like PJ and KOF are okay for having over 21 characters, it's a team game. Although, I still think anything over 35 is too much for a team game. RS was broken as hell, PJ tho, I can't really say. The Tardy Counter...well, heh heh...We'll leave that for another day.

2. Well....here are some other things about Pyron, I didn't notice before. When get's shocked, he doesn't have a skeleton, it's just a bunch of star clusters in a silhouette.
He is 10X older than the Universe. When you kill cats with the Cosmo Disruption, he says "150 Billion years ago you were nothing, I was already supreme!" . Didn't know that, makes very little sense, but it's there.
Until I sat back and played all the DS games consecutively, I noticed Pyron got weaker and weaker. I'm not even sure if he's top tier or not in VS. Teleport spams only get you so far when you look at all the crazy shit everyone else has got.

1. lol, What's wrong with the TC?

2. The tier lists N VS R always changing. I can find about 10 lists around here. All the characters have different quarks that can B abused. If U think Daigo owns N just SF, U'R wrong. The guy's a champ @ that game 2. Any1 he plays as looks S Class. Bishamon wasn't top tier until Daigo destroyed a tourney with him. I'm not sure where the lists R @ now but I no Pyron is GOD N the games he legally appears N. Pyron is not N the ARC VS so he's not counted or really even that good win it comes down 2 it. His specials N the previous games have been turned N 2 his ES or EX moves and U have 2 charge his ESs 4 them 2 have the full effect they would have N DS or NW.

StyleTime
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq318/lkvalenth/Taokaka.gif
Ah yes, Taokaka. One of my even matchups.

There will be more 2DD/6DD's, 3C's, and TKed Crescent Wheels for you.

GG.

No End N Site
1. lol, What's wrong with the TC? Too easy! Why waste time using antis and counter measuers when you can just block and TC?

2. The tier lists N VS R always changing. I can find about 10 lists around here. All the characters have different quarks that can B abused. If U think Daigo owns N just SF, U'R wrong. The guy's a champ @ that game 2. Any1 he plays as looks S Class. Bishamon wasn't top tier until Daigo destroyed a tourney with him. I'm not sure where the lists R @ now but I no Pyron is GOD N the games he legally appears N. Pyron is not N the ARC VS so he's not counted or really even that good win it comes down 2 it. His specials N the previous games have been turned N 2 his ES or EX moves and U have 2 charge his ESs 4 them 2 have the full effect they would have N DS or NW.

And that's why Chaos Tower is crazy. It's like Hyper SFII or SFA. You can pick any previous version of the characters. Screen filling Cosmo Disruptions without charge up FTW!!! I'm gonna ask around to see who people think is the cheapest bastard in all DS history. Btw, Q Bee is sooooooooo the shit.

Frisky Dingo
Btw, Q Bee is sooooooooo the shit.

Lol, I just read this! What DS fan doesn't no this?

9uW6euL6ypU

Very impractical, that took 4 super gauges and very precise timing. However, still very awesum. That's how all 100%s should B.

No End N Site
Sexy Kool-Aid Man says

OH YEAH!

http://deathnoteforum.freeforums.org/download/file.php?avatar=2_1258536354.png

She aint at were she is for nothin'. Her air dashes, cancels, and mid air chains aint no joke. I love her! She got all that shit goin' for her and this aint even MVC.

Just look at the vid, chick just did a mid air chain, like 2 inches off the ground into a super.

Frisky Dingo
Lmoa, @ the Kool Aid man.

Have U heard about Y Capcom wouldn't put Pyron N MVC3? They say he's 2 much of a mem monster and that he wouldn't B the type of character 2 team up with people. Pyron's not that much of villain and only flies solo.

NemeBro
Mem monster?

No End N Site
His character model would eat up too much memory. Even his normal stance requires constant animation.

Frisky Dingo
Sounds like some1 wont B N DS4. Farewll Pyron, we hardly new ye.

No End N Site
They could make 6 characters in all the time it would take to make Pyron. Almost every single thing he does would require a new 3D model. Pyron, like most DSers don't just move, they transform and morph and Pyron is the worst. Plus, doesn't help that he aint that poplar among the group.

"The OFFICIAL, Who's Your Favorite Darkstalkers Character poll"

Ranks pretty damn low

People especially hate the fact he has a bad case of SNK Boss Syndrome...and he's not a DS.

NemeBro
That's ****ing laem.

Pyron is my favorite DS character. sad

No End N Site
Some characters got close to and over 100 votes...Pyron got 10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.