Gog vs Silver Surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This is the Gog that went dimension hopping and killing all the supermen of their dimensions against the upgraded SS.

Blood lusted battle is on.

Galan007
Gog.

Harbinger
Gog mauls Surfer.

lionking
surfer wins upgrade super would give thanos
fits

The Nuul
Originally posted by Harbinger
Gog mauls Surfer.

lawest9
??????????????????????????????????????????

The Nuul
Originally posted by lawest9
?????????????????????????????????????????? Originally posted by Harbinger
Gog mauls Surfer.

guy222
gog

Angel Watching
Gog wins

Stoic
Gog

King Castle
does SS know he is in a fight or will he simply be surprised and allow Gog to blast him and slice off limps wholes into his body?

also like to point out that SS unlike Supes can re constitute himself and not die from having holes in his body?

carver9
I'm giving this to Surfer.

Prep-Man
Gog ftw.

Stoic
Originally posted by King Castle
does SS know he is in a fight or will he simply be surprised and allow Gog to blast him and slice off limps wholes into his body?

also like to point out that SS unlike Supes can re constitute himself and not die from having holes in his body?

That's a very valid point. Gog however can teleport and string the Surfer up at will. Superman said it himself, Gog hits hard. The Surfer would or should get pummeled.

Uriel005
Gog stomps surfer.

Tattoos N Scars
Surfer might as well fight Odin.

The Nuul
Or Thanos.

shifty

Galan007
Gog.

a.) He can absorb energy attacks:
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3722/gogenergyabsorb1.jpg

b.) Even if Surfer's battle speed was such that he could operate between nanoseconds, he still wouldn't begin to approach Gog's speed:
http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/6146/gogspeed1.jpg
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9025/gogspeed2.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6474/gogspeed3.jpg

King Castle
hmm... impressive forgot about that fight.

but its nothing Surfer hasnt replicated in the past. SS wouldnt be bothered by the energy blast either if he simply absorbed them mhmmrather then tank them.

the nano second reaction is nice as well again nothing surfer cant replicate and hasnt done himself.

i guess it depends who can overload who.

i think this is a pretty good fight and i can see Gog winning only b/c Surfer is an idiot in h2h fighting which is how i see this going.

Eventually SS will be overpowered and taxed out only because they seem capable of matching each others power lvls so it will regress to a fist fight.

Prep-Man
Surfer dies.

Cubey
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Surfer might as well fight Odin.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Surfer dies.

Galan007
hmm... impressive forgot about that fight.

but its nothing Surfer hasnt replicated in the past. SS wouldnt be bothered by the energy blast either if he simply absorbed them mhmmrather then tank them.

the nano second reaction is nice as well again nothing surfer cant replicate and hasnt done himself.

i guess it depends who can overload who.

i think this is a pretty good fight and i can see Gog winning only b/c Surfer is an idiot in h2h fighting which is how i see this going.

Eventually SS will be overpowered and taxed out only because they seem capable of matching each others power lvls so it will regress to a fist fight. laughing out loud

King Castle
what i am saying a blast from surfer to Gog isnt going to do much and the same goes for the other.. all that is left is the h2h its how it goes for the summer brothers.. all that power and it ends in a fist fight and some one goes down with a retarded back backhand.

SS is a school girl when it comes to this type of fighting which is why he would lose against the bully that is Gog

Omega Vision
Gog

Galan007
what i am saying a blast from surfer to Gog isnt going to do much and the same goes for the other.. all that is left is the h2h its how it goes for the summer brothers.. all that power and it ends in a fist fight and some one goes down with a retarded back backhand. So you think Surfer would be able to just shrug off blasts from Gog? Are you aware that Gog's staff housed the fire of a dozen red suns, the energy of the Guardians of the Universe, the cosmic power of the Source, and the magics of Zeus and Shazam combined?

Having power like that at his disposal is why Gog was able to do things like: blast a hole through an unprepared Mxy, one-shot hundreds of Supermen, own Alan Scott and Nabu, kill Captain Atom, etc.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
So you think Surfer would be able to just shrug off blasts from Gog? Are you aware that Gog's staff housed the fire of a dozen red suns, the energy of the Guardians of the Universe, the cosmic power of the Source, and the magics of Zeus and Shazam combined?

Having power like that at his disposal is why Gog was able to do things like: blast a hole through an unprepared Mxy, one-shot hundreds of Supermen, own Alan Scott and Nabu, kill Captain Atom, etc. King Castle clearly thinks that the Silver Surfer would only lose to the Quintessence due to poor h/h skills and CIS. ermmha

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
I'm giving this to Surfer. Why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.