Achilles on Skyros island pottery animation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
Not posted the short video because the ancient Greeks pottery art does contain nude.
But if you go to Youtube and look up Achilles on Skyros island, you should find it with no problem at all. OR even Google it.
It is a short film.

I thought this was pretty neat. There are 1000 of styles of animation, Anime, stopmotion, ete. But useing Greek pottery images for motion was pretty neat. Yes the ancient Greek's pottery images does contain nude, so you have to take that into accout.

But over all I though this was pretty neat.

The Troy War starts and Achilles finds out his fate, he will die at Troy, so he hides among the Kings princess on Skyros Island. The War is not going so good among the Greeks, and they look up there own orcale, The War can not be won with out Achilles.

So Odysseus goes to Skyros, and as a mercent sells dresses and other stuff to the princesses, He also brought weapons which gives Achilles away, along other things lol.

Achilles joins Odysseus enroute to Troy and there Achilles after killing many Trojans dies by Paris with a arrow in the heel of couse.

I thought it was a great short film and though it something new to use pottery as motion, never saw something like that before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.