Ridley Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
Ridley has captured & drugged Samus. He plans to offer her to whoever completes his gauntlet competition. The first competitor is Dante.

Dante will have to fight through a few of Ridley's forms. He has all his abilities from the previous games (essentially Omni-Dante), excluding Yamato which is still with Nero, & Kalina Ann which is with Lady.

1. Ridley

2. Neo-Ridley (Ridley clone (?) from Metroid Fusion)

3. Meta Ridley

Cyner
better backstory please if you're gonna make one at least spend some time on it.

Dante defeats... none of Ridley's forms.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Cyner
better backstory please if you're gonna make one at least spend some time on it.

Dante defeats... none of Ridley's forms.

Oh, come on, Cy. You're being a little harsh. Dante could just... oh, wait. No he couldn't.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Ugh Dante vs a flying opponent(s)
Dante doesn't have any powerful range moves, his primary method of inflicting damage is with sword/weapon combos.
Dante's guns just spam bullets and inflict minor HP damage, except for Kalina.
Dante has a base 30% chance of clearing the gauntlet.

If he manages to execute aerial combos, has infinite devil trigger, etc his odds of clearing will go up.

Ridley_Prime
I like how when characters such as Cloud or Dante are up against Bowser in a thread, their supporters will go all out in terms of posting, but when said character is up against Ridley in a thread like this, their supporters seem to chicken out.

mmm
link-rape ?

ridley_owned

CosmicComet
People take Ridley seriously.

The Scenario
Originally posted by CosmicComet
People take Ridley seriously.

Or they don't know who he is and don't bother checking this thread. If Dante was in the thread's title it might get more attention.

Sin_Volvagia
I'm willing to bet that he at least takes out a normal Ridley especially with Time-Stop and Sparda on his side. I'll even say he takes out Meta-Ridley as well but only in Sparda form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.