Kratos runs the Swordmasters Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE

majid86
Kratos wins

Phanteros
Guantlet is out of order. Nightmare should be the first opponent

CosmicComet
Dude. Your thread specs are way too long.

MooCowofJustice
Actually with the way he made this gauntlet work Kratos could stop at Ike. He says Aether negates Defense. And if it negates Kratos' defense then it completely cuts him in half.

Especially with Nihil negating basically anything that isn't a handheld weapon.

FinalAnswer
Uhhhhhh

Isn't, liek, Sol top tier in a verse where people bust cities and hit people to the moon?

XMr. WinterX
how does Kratos win this???please explain

MooCowofJustice
Uber strength and durability.

He could still stop at Ike though.

XMr. WinterX
other than he killed Greek gods when they were seriously powered down...how does he win?

MooCowofJustice
By stabbing and slashing things with more strength than anyone in this gauntlet has faced. Same goes for his durability and his lightning time reactions.

Demonic Phoenix
Sol is the only one I see posing a challenge given the stipulations of this thread.

Nightmare should not be the last challenger IMO, but given Soul Edge's powers, I dunno. Kratos with Soul Edge would be really uber though.

BTW Moo, Aether only halves defense, it does not negate it completely. It's still pretty good, though I don't know if Ike could get hits in against Kratos.

MooCowofJustice
Threadmaker says it negates defense.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
By stabbing and slashing things with more strength than anyone in this gauntlet has faced. Same goes for his durability and his lightning time reactions.

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Uhhhhhh

Isn't, liek, Sol top tier in a verse where people bust cities and hit people to the moon?

Darkstorm Zero
Thing is, Nightmare survived free ranged reality warping slashes when his Soul Edge clashed with Soul Calibur. Nobody in this thread has that kind of power...

FinalAnswer
If Sol can outclass people who can punch people to the moon.....

Darkstorm Zero
Technacaliaties....

I guess my perspective is, if you can beat a guy by bysecting bits of him into other universes, it beats solid physical blows by a long shot... Meh... I'm too tired to think about it in more detail though...

NemeBro
Sol Badguy is far and away the single most powerful person in this gauntlet, to the extent that he could actually take on everyone else in the gauntlet at the same time. Sol is top-tier in a verse where one of the weakest characters in the game can belt you to the moon, and mid-tiers can level cities. Sol Badguy is top-tier while holding back, the only characters I would say are definately above him in Guilty Gear are That Man, Slayer, Raven, and maybe Faust (Actually able to stalemate Raven in a reality warping battle). You are talking about a guy who was able to survive the death of his past self, willing himself to stay in existence.

Sol crushes Kratos.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
Sol Badguy is far and away the single most powerful person in this gauntlet, to the extent that he could actually take on everyone else in the gauntlet at the same time. Sol is top-tier in a verse where one of the weakest characters in the game can belt you to the moon, and mid-tiers can level cities. Sol Badguy is top-tier while holding back, the only characters I would say are definately above him in Guilty Gear are That Man, Slayer, Raven, and maybe Faust (Actually able to stalemate Raven in a reality warping battle). You are talking about a guy who was able to survive the death of his past self, willing himself to stay in existence.

Sol crushes Kratos.

This post pretty much ends the thread.

MooCowofJustice
Oh.

XMr. WinterX
Sol solos everyone here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.