Team Gravity vs Team Supermen...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Team Gravity:

Nova Prime
Graviton
Moonstone (2 stones)
Gravity (Epoch)

Team Supermen

Superman
Majestic
The Plutonian
Gladiator

Who takes it?

Black bolt z
Team gravity.

Dude I'd be hard pressed to find someone that could beat team gravity.I mean even with thanos they could crush everyone bone in his body one by one.

KingD19
Gravity really have a bunch of ways to win.

Tattoos N Scars
Speed blitz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides..can anyone on team gravity create a field stronger than a black hole? Supes can resist that. Forgive my ignorance. I'm not too familiar with all of Graviton's feats.

The Nuul
COMBO TO KO X 3 FTW!!!!!!!

MOARRRR!

Colossus-Big C
people resisting black holes are really PIS
They have far more than a sextillion tons of pressure

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
people resisting black holes are really PIS
They have far more than a sextillion tons of pressure Your point?

dmills
@Tat's,

Gravity once created 2 event horizon's and trapped a herald of Galactus inbetween.

Nova Prime hit Firelord with a gravimetric pulse so powerful that it blasted him across the solar system.

dmills
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Speed blitz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides..can anyone on team gravity create a field stronger than a black hole? Supes can resist that. Forgive my ignorance. I'm not too familiar with all of Graviton's feats. One of them controls all of the gravity in the entire universe.

Stoic
Team grav wins if its about distance attack, but when any of the supermen got into striking range, it's lights out.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by dmills
One of them controls all of the gravity in the entire universe.

that's pretty impressive. He could displace entire solar systems..even galaxies for that matter.

KingD19
Originally posted by Stoic
Team grav wins if its about distance attack, but when any of the supermen got into striking range, it's lights out.

They can all make pretty powerful force fields....so yeah, not a good argument.

Stoic
Originally posted by KingD19
They can all make pretty powerful force fields....so yeah, not a good argument.

So is this what Nova Prime did when Adam Ultron was about to trounce him?

dmills
Originally posted by Stoic
So is this what Nova Prime did when Adam Ultron was about to trounce him? mad No. Watch it buddy. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Your point? That black hole resisting characters get wrecked by far less that that on a weekly basis. Writers just don't understand what a black hole is.

dmills
^^^Yep. I know that the medium requires a certain willing suspension of disbelief, but a super massive gravitational event like that should be epic. As should large scale nuclear explosions FTM.

Cubey
Depends if they're fast enough to avoid getting blitzed to hell.

dmills
Team gravity can deprive the Supermen of flight.

Cubey
Like I said, not much is gonna happen if all they see is a blur and get knocked out.

But they're probably fast enough to win.

KingD19
Originally posted by Cubey
Like I said, not much is gonna happen if all they see is a blur and get knocked out.

But they're probably fast enough to win.

Considering team G can throw up force fields and gravitic fields at the speed of thought, I don't consider getting blitzed as an option.

dmills
A speed blitz is a viable option IMO. The only person on team G with that kind of reaction speed is Nova.

Cubey
Considering team G can throw up force fields and gravitic fields at the speed of thought, I don't consider getting blitzed as an option.

Thing about that is, speed of thought is not an *actual* speed. It's just another way of saying reaction time, or the speed at which the human brain works. So unless they've shown anything FTL or something, you can't assume speed of thought is even close to it when on average, it's below supersonic.

Some calcs:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=34175093&postcount=2161
http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=34183890&postcount=2164

KingD19
Originally posted by Cubey
Thing about that is, speed of thought is not an *actual* speed. It's just another way of saying reaction time, or the speed at which the human brain works. So unless they've shown anything FTL or something, you can't assume speed of thought is even close to it when on average, it's below supersonic.

Some calcs:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=34175093&postcount=2161
http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=34183890&postcount=2164

What I meant is, considering that forum rules state they start a set distance apart, with basic knowledge of each other, as soon as the match starts they can form forcefields. And most, if not all force fields in comics are erected instantly.

the supermen can still react and cover the .5 km between them before the fields are raised. But with CIS on, it's debateble whether or not they would.

dmills
^^^ And that's key because only one person on team gravity has natural durability even without shields. And even with CIS on, we know that the Plutonian WILL speed blitz at the first chance he gets.

dmills
Now that I think about it, there's a good chance that at least 3 of the Supermen will speed blitz, even with CIS on.

Cubey
What I meant is, considering that forum rules state they start a set distance apart, with basic knowledge of each other, as soon as the match starts they can form forcefields. And most, if not all force fields in comics are erected instantly.

That would never happen against massively FTL opponents (Light travels around the world approximately 7 times in one second. Escaping black holes and traveling to galaxy in solar systems makes you >>>>>>>>> lightspeed.)

Which means they will never get the chance to erect a force field before getting KTFO'd, unless they start far off in the cosmos.

Originally posted by dmills
Now that I think about it, there's a good chance that at least 3 of the Supermen will speed blitz, even with CIS on.

Superman is the only real pansy, and Gladiator will demolish if truly bloodlusted. Supreme is also a Superman clone that doesn't hold back, as well as Omni-Man (though he's far weaker)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.