Killer Croc gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. 100 Sharks
2. 200 Crockadiles
3. 500 bloodlusted Hippos
4. 10,000 Piranhas

he can ask bane for help

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

As opposed to a regular hippo?You just never hear the phrase bloodlusted hippos.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
As opposed to a regular hippo?You just never hear the phrase bloodlusted hippos. ive seen a hippo take on multiple crocs at a time and kill most

Stoic
1. 100 Sharks
2. 200 Crockadiles
4. 10,000 Piranhas

he can ask bane for help

Great sense of humor, I laughed at the stips. Did you say 10,000 man eating fish, and then say that Bane could be called for help? You ever see an onion in a food processor before? Lol.... If... and I mean if they get past the the blood lusted hippo's, you can be certain that they won't escape this entire gauntlet alive.

Black bolt z
ive seen a hippo take on multiple crocs at a time and kill most I know that.But did you really have to use the word bloodlusted...when talking about hippos?

KingD19
100 Sharks will tear him apart methinks.

srankmissingnin
1. 100 Sharks
2. 200 Crockadiles
4. 10,000 Piranhas

he can ask bane for help

Croc can't even beat Two-Face... confused

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I know that.But did you really have to use the word bloodlusted...when talking about hippos? mmm

Ptr_Grifin
Hippos are actually pretty dangerous and aggressive. If they don't like another hippo they'll attack each other and even go as far as to eat another hippo's young.

Q99
Piranha are very little threat to humans- they're three pound fish with small jaws and have the same fear response you'd expect from a three-pound fish. At worse, they nibble and run off. The famous 'strip a cow' thing was done with starved fish and a dead cow.

They're no threat to someone with thick scales like Killer Croc.

The Hippos? Yikes, that is *scary*. Hippos are deadly animals.

Sharks, depends on the shark. The numbers here on most of the critters are pretty high, I'll note.

Colossus-Big C
^you think he clears?

KingD19
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Hippos are actually pretty dangerous and aggressive. If they don't like another hippo they'll attack each other and even go as far as to eat another hippo's young.

Hippo #1: Hey...you lookin at my waterin hole, or my woman? Cuz ya can't have neither one of em.

Hippo #2: I'd like to see you do somethin about it...pansy.

Hippo #1: That's it, HIPPO FIGHT!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VXx9qiNcvM&feature=search

WhiteWitchKing
Stop at 1. 80 sharks well sit it out while the other 20 tear him apart. This is assuming you mean tiger, bull, or great whites. Otherwise if they're Leopard, Angel, or some other weak sauce shark, then you might as well start with the Crocs as number 1 in the gauntlet.

Colossus-Big C
tiger sharks

Hank_Henshaw
Colossus - Big C is hulkstrongerthan1 from Comicvine, no doubt there

King Castle
your back!! eek!

but, for how long?

Q99
^you think he clears?

No, the sharks or hippos probably take him.

If you're dealing with literally hundreds to one, the person either needs a lot of invuln/regen (croc has a little regen but not a ton), need to be fast enough and have enough endurance to not be touched, or the foes need to be really weak, and large sharks in the water, or bloodlusted hippo, aren't that weak.

I could see him get past the sharks, and he can manage the Crocs since there's ways to outmaneuver them, but the Hippos, as said, are just scary, and not as easily avoided.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Hank_Henshaw
Colossus - Big C is hulkstrongerthan1 from Comicvine, no doubt there no im not. my account name is the same overthere.
although i have seen his threads

twizzlers713
lmao this is great

Bouboumaster
Stop at 1, lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.