deadpool vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pkerforlife
i think wolverine cause the rest of the times he faught deadpool he was losing on purpose cause he knew daken would come and save him he even stated next time he will kill deadpool. plus all deadpool can do is heal realy fast. wolverine has survived long enough with his legs riped off to climb a huge mountain to were hulk threw them and survived with easy. i think wolverine could survive a fight with just about anyone exept for magneto

GGS
Wolverine would take him even though Deadpool has stronger fanboi armor these days.

KingD19
Once again....stop mixing Ultimate and 616....they're not the same thing.

And more often then not they'd stalemate, but it really depends on which incarnation of Deadpool and Wolverine it is.

ankur29
logan wins 6/10

reason

adamantium skeleton + claws

otherwise it'd probably be a split

physical stats same

logan maybe a little bit better h2h but DP hf seems better

KingD19
Originally posted by ankur29
logan wins 6/10

reason

physical stats same

Basically this, but like I said, incarnations play a factor.

One version of DP got his leg chopped off and passed out for 3 hours, another got shot in the arm/shoulder, and it didn't heal for a few hours.

Then you got the Deadpool who gets chopped in half, pulls himself back together, and then gets right back in the fight.

Same deal with Wolverine.

juggernaut74
How can Slade win?

Lord_Dagoth
Originally posted by juggernaut74
How can Slade win?

It is Wade.

SamZED
Originally posted by ankur29
logan wins 6/10

reason

physical stats same

QFT
But id say they're about the same in h2h, but Logans skeleton gives him the edge in a forum fight. Then again, Wade is better equipped to make up for that. Id say its split. Maybe Logan 5.5/10

Genosha
I'm partial to DP to be honest, but I have to agree it depends 100% on the writer and where he wants his story to go.
I've said it before, but I'll repeat it here because it relates. Both Wolvie and DP's healing factors are exactly as fast as fits the storyline they're in.
Given what my guy's been up to in his comics lately I'd have to give him the edge on healing and ruthlessness, Logan has focus and *maybe* ability so yeah...I'm thinking however you cut it...stalemate.

As for the fight ref'd in the first post, that was Wolvie's comic. In DP's books Logan usually comes out as a goon so...not very objective in either case

maxman1180
I'm a fan of wolverine, so I'll go with Wolverine ^_^-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.