Thor & Void vs. Black Bolt & Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hank_Henshaw
I'm personally leaning towards team one

DarkOdin
Glads gets raped and Black bolt watches and cries as he can't do a thing to stop it team stomp 10/10

Harbinger
Void and Thor whoop that ass.

Black bolt z
Void and thor stomp.BB and glads can take thor pretty easily but nothing either are doing to void.

guy222
t 1

tkitna
Team 1

Slaanesh
Void solo

Bentley
Team 1 by being overall more powerful.

Specially Thor!

Void culd solo everybody else in this thread.

Colossus-Big C
put thor on team 2 and it would be more fair

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
put thor on team 2 and it would be more fair thumb up

And (unless CIS off or any amps)void would still win.

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
Void culd solo everybody else in this thread.

Nah, Guy222 solos.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
Nah, Guy222 solos. As always

byrdgang21
Void solos and Thor gets mad cuz he missed the fight and runs to Asgard to tell daddy that the other guys wouldnt let him play

marvelmadness13
Team one easily.

carver9
Gladiator has been a beast lately and his powers has been amped. We truly dont know his capabilities as of yet but we do know that he STOMPED an entire Nova corps by himself. We also know that he STOMPED an entire threat that was attacking the shiar empire by himself that had some of the most powerful scrulls out there along with shiar super human enemies.

Gladiator probably could take on the void... it was stated recently at least twice that Gladiator is one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

Warlord
void ftw

amnesia
Seeing as Thor is the ultimate character. t1 winrar

ankur29
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
put thor on team 2 and it would be more fair

thumb up

Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator has been a beast lately and his powers has been amped. We truly dont know his capabilities as of yet but we do know that he STOMPED an entire Nova corps by himself. We also know that he STOMPED an entire threat that was attacking the shiar empire by himself that had some of the most powerful scrulls out there along with shiar super human enemies.

Gladiator probably could take on the void... it was stated recently at least twice that Gladiator is one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Well, he isn't and he can't take the void. All those people he stomped, they were cosmic fodder.

tkitna

Gladiator probably could take on the void... it was stated recently at least twice that Gladiator is one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

Void was kind of beyond physical harm. Not sure what Glads is going to do here.

carver9
Originally posted by 753
Well, he isn't and he can't take the void. All those people he stomped, they were cosmic fodder.

I agree with this... he cant take the void but I can see him giving the void a fight. Gladiator is more than brute strength, heat vision, and ice breath; his versatility is ridiculous.

bbrem123
team one stomps...void can solo everybody here

tkitna
I agree with this... he cant take the void but I can see him giving the void a fight. Gladiator is more than brute strength, heat vision, and ice breath; his versatility is ridiculous.

What else does he have?

Bentley
Originally posted by tkitna
What else does he have?

Psionic powers, the ability to put Void inside a star.

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
What else does he have?

On two occasions he shot cosmic energy out of his chest and lets not forget that famous scene where he telekinetically encased a solar system destroying blast. Lets also not forget about his amping abilities which increase his speed, durability, strength, AND power.

-Pr-
Team 1.

the ninjak

I didn't know he had an amp.

Regardless Void is a jagged Matter Manipulator.
He would have killed Thor if he wasn't distracted away.

carver9
Originally posted by the ninjak
I didn't know he had an amp.

Regardless Void is a jagged Matter Manipulator.
He would have killed Thor if he wasn't distracted away.

I agree with this but I am going to say this... if Void fight Gladiator in the same fashion as the fight he had with Thor, he is going to get that a** whipped until he decides to fight smart and use that amazing versatility that he have.

-Pr-
I agree with this but I am going to say this... if Void fight Gladiator in the same fashion as the fight he had with Thor, he is going to get that a** whipped until he decides to fight smart and use that amazing versatility that he have.

Do you think Gladiator would beat Thor?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Do you think Gladiator would beat Thor?

No and the reason why I dont think Gladiator could beat Thor is due to Gladiators magic weakness.

Physically, Gladiator is far above Thor but Thor is more powerful than him.

-Pr-
Physically, Gladiator is far above Thor

and for the first time ever on KMC, i find myself wondering where Rage is...

laughing out loud

carver9
and for the first time ever on KMC, i find myself wondering where Rage is...

laughing out loud

LOL... I thought about rage the entire time when I was typing that. cool

I just think Gladiator is physically stronger than all Heralds. confused

Please dont ask why because I posted scans not to long ago giving people reasons why. Its just too much to type.

-Pr-
LOL... I thought about rage the entire time when I was typing that. cool

I just think Gladiator is physically stronger than all Heralds. confused

Please dont ask why because I posted scans not to long ago giving people reasons why. Its just too much to type.

I won't ask. I'll just say you're wrong and leave it at that. awesome

carver9
I won't ask. I'll just say you're wrong and leave it at that. awesome

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHA... laughing

We will just have to discuss this on another day... I have ALL of my scans ready.

-Pr-
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHA... laughing

We will just have to discuss this on another day... I have ALL of my scans ready.

they won't be enough. No offence.

the ninjak
Thor would go straight for Gladiator anyways.

Void would kill BB quick then help finish Gladiator.

gogogadgetgo
No and the reason why I dont think Gladiator could beat Thor is due to Gladiators magic weakness.

Physically, Gladiator is far above Thor but Thor is more powerful than him.

And what on panel strength feats does Gladiator has that puts him way above Thor physically? I'm not to date with Gladiator these days.

OneDumbG0
On two occasions he shot cosmic energy out of his chest and lets not forget that famous scene where he telekinetically encased a solar system destroying blast. Lets also not forget about his amping abilities which increase his speed, durability, strength, AND power. I don't recall how Gladiator contained that blast, just that he did. It was telekinesis?

tkitna
On two occasions he shot cosmic energy out of his chest and lets not forget that famous scene where he telekinetically encased a solar system destroying blast. Lets also not forget about his amping abilities which increase his speed, durability, strength, AND power.

I had no idea he could do those things. Thanks.

"Id"
void solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.