Hercules & Ares Vs Professor hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins

DarkOdin
OVerkill IMO Hercules alone would get a majority over Prof Hulk

The Nuul
Herc solos.

Rage.Of.Olympus
By Professor Hulk, do you mean the version with the safety on, or not?

After #425, he had a safety placed on him that prevented him from getting too angry before he reverted to a Savage Banner. It was removed when the shrapnel in his brain caused him to go insane as seen in #440 in his fight with Thor where he went completely berserk -Samson stated he had never seen the Hulk this angry- and he kept on going.

With the mental limitation present, Hercules could solo in my opinon. Thor pushed this incarnation to the limits, in a mock fight. On the other hand, Superman had to give it his all, and barely beat this incarnation in the crossover if that matters any.

Prep-Man
hulk beats these school girls.

Harbinger
How in the hell does Rage manage to fit Thor into every damn thread, regardless of whether or not Thor is actually a contestant?

As for the fight, Hulk loses.

carver9
Originally posted by Harbinger
How in the hell does Rage manage to fit Thor into every damn thread, regardless of whether or not Thor is actually a contestant?

laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Harbinger
How in the hell does Rage manage to fit Thor into every damn thread, regardless of whether or not Thor is actually a contestant

It takes a lot practice and hard work.

Of course, Hercules and Thor are mostly portrayed as equals, so using Thor as a measuring stick at times is fair as there were no extenuating circumstances and I don't think Thor was operating at a level beyond Hercules or anything.

It's the same way I'd compare how Superman fares against an opponent depending on how a physical peer has fared.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
It takes a lot practice and hard work.

Of course, Hercules and Thor are mostly portrayed as equals, so using Thor as a measuring stick at times is fair as there were no extenuating circumstances and I don't think Thor was operating at a level beyond Hercules or anything.

It's the same way I'd compare how Superman fares against an opponent depending on how a physical peer has fared. rage's "thor" count = 1057 and counting

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hahaha.

That number is significantly lower than were I would place it. I'm betting it's some where in the 1,000,000 range.

ankur29
On the other hand, Superman had to give it his all, and barely beat this incarnation in the crossover if that matters any.

just felt like reminding

dials,eleven Happy Dance

amnesia
Originally posted by ankur29
just felt like reminding

dials,eleven Happy Dance

Obviously supes won, he is a flag ship character after all.

Colossus-Big C
By Professor Hulk, do you mean the version with the safety on, or not?

After #425, he had a safety placed on him that prevented him from getting too angry before he reverted to a Savage Banner. It was removed when the shrapnel in his brain caused him to go insane as seen in #440 in his fight with Thor where he went completely berserk -Samson stated he had never seen the Hulk this angry- and he kept on going.

With the mental limitation present, Hercules could solo in my opinon. Thor pushed this incarnation to the limits, in a mock fight. On the other hand, Superman had to give it his all, and barely beat this incarnation in the crossover if that matters any. what about without the safety iyo?

psycho gundam
iirc apocalypse truly removed the shrapnel when he made hulk into war

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.