Who would you pick to win an argument?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
In this senario, absolutely no powers, abilities, or physical fighting is allowed; only pure ability to get in the last word in a verbal confrontation...

Ok...now that the rules are out the way, Thanos faces off against the following characters gauntlet style:

10)Captain America
9)Wonder Woman
8)Adam Warlock
7)Kingpin
6)Juggernaut
5)Hal Jordan
4)Wolverine
3)Deadpool
2)Spiderman
1)Batman

How far does the mighty Thanos get? Happy Dance

Lord_Talron
deadpool curbstomps. no-one stops the juggernaut. batman batkicks him since it is legally an argument.

Q99
What's the topic?

Lord_Talron
who would you pick to win an argument. paradox ftw.

King Kandy
Stops at eight. Warlock usually gets the last word when they talk.

SamZED
Either Deadpool or Spider-man. They both can be wrong and you can hold all the facts and you'd still lose the argment.

Q99
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
who would you pick to win an argument. paradox ftw.

Hm, if it was about the human spirit or truth, 10 or 9 would stand an excellent chance. I'd say 8 easily has the best shot. 7 and 6 have no shot, 5-4 and 1* have little shot, 3-2 largely have to rely on randomness.

*Batman's smart, but he isn't that hard to match in an argument if he doesn't have superior knowledge of a subject.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, if it was about the human spirit or truth, 10 or 9 would stand an excellent chance. I'd say 8 easily has the best shot. 7 and 6 have no shot, 5-4 and 1* have little shot, 3-2 largely have to rely on randomness.

*Batman's smart, but he isn't that hard to match in an argument if he doesn't have superior knowledge of a subject.

The more I think about it, the more I believe you are absolutely correct in your assessment; Spiderman, Deadpool, and Warlock should occupy the top spots as pertains this topic...

Warlock would simply tie whatever they are arguing about to some of Thanos's innner demons and Thanos would say "F**k it!! Ok...I am tired I talking about that s**t...I am whatever you say I am...just shut up!"

And I could definitely see Deadpool or Spidey making a point then screaming over and over again "OWNED!!!" and "OMG I just PWNED JO-O!!!" Thanos wouldnt be able to combat that kind of "leet" counter argument and would just walk off...only to return and murder them horribly and brutally for being so dam ignorant and stupid.

smile

Omega Vision
Anarky should be here. Impertinent/opinionated brat that he is.

Black bolt z
10)Captain America: Depends on the agrument.Cap can be quite the talker
9)Wonder Woman: Thanos
8)Adam Warlock: Against thanos adam always win in the end
7)Kingpin: Thanos
6)Juggernaut: Stalemate.Neither won't stop talking about how strong they are.
5)Hal Jordan: Thanos
4)Wolverine: Most likely thanos
3)Deadpool: Drives thanos insane
2)Spiderman: Spidey
1)Batman: Batman

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Anarky should be here. Impertinent/opinionated brat that he is. Man I used to love anarky, they really took a dump on him over the last years though.

the ninjak
Stops at Cap

Bouboumaster
Thanos wins them all but Warlock

Tattoos N Scars
Batman could pull a Stone Cold and keep saying..."What?"

chomperx9
stops at deadpool

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
In this senario, absolutely no powers, abilities, or physical fighting is allowed; only pure ability to get in the last word in a verbal confrontation...

Ok...now that the rules are out the way, Thanos faces off against the following characters gauntlet style:

10)Captain America
9)Wonder Woman
8)Adam Warlock
7)Kingpin
6)Juggernaut
5)Hal Jordan
4)Wolverine
3)Deadpool
2)Spiderman
1)Batman

How far does the mighty Thanos get? Happy Dance spider-man won't shut the f*** up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.