HP Doomsday (Brainiac) Vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Doomsday has Brainiac in his mind as shown battling the JLA.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/52138/971313-doomsday_v1_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/90120-141675-kurse_large.jpg

Galan007
Going with a stalemate. I can't see either of them harming the other.

Prep-Man
Would Brainy in his mind be a trump card?

amnesia
Oh, HP doomsday could think, couldn't he?

Galan007
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Would Brainy in his mind be a trump card? Nah.

Aside from the obvious increase in intelligence, the only 'new' powers DD-Wars Doomsday displayed were telepathic blasts (of which he only used to project memories/images into Superman's mind.) That certainly isn't enough to give him an edge, imo.

Tbh I think increased intelligence would only play a factor if: a.) DD knew of Kurse's weakness to iron, and b.) he was in an environment where said weakness could be exploited.

Originally posted by amnesia
Oh, HP doomsday could think, couldn't he? The version of Doomsday being used in this thread is the one from Doomsday Wars -- who basically had Brainiac's mind melded into H/P Doomsday's body.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Nah.

Aside from the obvious increase in intelligence, the only 'new' powers DD-Wars Doomsday displayed were telepathic blasts (of which he used to project memories/images into Superman's mind.) That certainly isn't enough to give him an edge, imo.

Tbh I think increased intelligence would only play a factor if: a.) DD knew of Kurse's weakness to iron, and b.) he was in an environment where said weakness could be exploited.

The version of Doomsday being used in this thread is the one from Doomsday Wars. It was basically Brainiac's mind melded into H/P Doomsday's body.

And another side note is that the more DD-Wars Doomsday fought the more the fueled killing machine Doomsday himself was taking over and taking his body back. Its a stalemate in my opinion but I could see Kurse BFRING first if it came down to it once Doomsday took control of his body.

amnesia
Originally posted by Galan007
The version of Doomsday being used in this thread is the one from Doomsday Wars -- who basically had Brainiac's mind melded into H/P Doomsday's body.

Brainiac will eventually find out about his weakness.

Galan007
Originally posted by amnesia
Brainiac will eventually find out about his weakness. Not unless he goes into this battle knowing about the weakness... Brainy is smart, but he doesn't have some sort of 'weakness-sensing' ability.

amnesia
^ but if he knows Kurse is a dark elf..

Anywayz, I'm off, work tomorrow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.