PC Darkseid vs Rune king Thor w/Power gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Who would win?

Cubey
Interesting.

RKT, 6-7/10.

D_Dude1210
RKT WITH the power gem??? :-/

Good god, RKT would already beat PC DS. But an amped RKT???

stomp.

Rage.Of.Olympus
With his level of awarness and wisdom, I'm willing to bet Thor can access the full potential of the Gem.

Darkseid gets annihilated in a straight up fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
With his level of awarness and wisdom, I'm willing to bet Thor can access the full potential of the Gem.

Darkseid gets annihilated in a straight up fight.

Yea I can see this, and the full power is infinite. Horrible stompage.

BattleMage
This is soo hilarious. I made this sam thread on comic vine and there must have been 10-11 post all saying PC Darkseid ftw. IDK they all must be 8 year olds.

D_Dude1210
Well Comicvine is horribly DC biased and ghey too. big grin

amnesia
Got that right.

If you dis babs i will hunt you down though.

axelraptor
It's a stomp

Black bolt z

Darkseid gets annihilated in a straight up fight. This time you are 100% right on the stompage of thor.

amnesia
Implying rage isn't always right and is the ultimate poster.

vansonbee

Darkseid gets annihilated in a straight up fight. thumb up With backing of power gem, his level can reach as high IG? Dare I say!

RKT controls time, space, reality, soul currently right?

Nihilist
Originally posted by vansonbee
thumb up With backing of power gem, his level can reach as high IG? Dare I say!

LOL

Rage.Of.Olympus
I wouldn't bet on it. It would mostly depend on how much the Power Gem amps up the power of the other Gems.

Accessing the full power of the Power Gem, all of Thor's powers would be backed by a near infinite reservoir of energy.

With the full potential of this Gem, I could see him matching a full Gauntlet in a contest of raw power, but when you reach specific areas like time, space, the respective Gems should have absolute control of those areas. The Power Gem alone should only be able to do so much.

BattleMage
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Well Comicvine is horribly DC biased and ghey too. big grin laughing out loud

Lunacyde
Well the power gem really tips this in Thor's favor. I am curious how the full Omega Effect would effect him though.

Cubey
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Well the power gem really tips this in Thor's favor. I am curious how the full Omega Effect would effect him though.

Probably wouldnt work. And even if it did, it's not like Darkseid would ever get to use it.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Cubey
Probably wouldnt work. And even if it did, it's not like Darkseid would ever get to use it.

Any reasoning behind that?

Cubey
For it not working: The OE has been proven to be able to be shrugged off by those with enough power. So, granted it is PC Darkseid, RKT being a top-tier skyfather, should be able to tank it with effort.

But it's possible that it also does work. The reason I say Darkseid would never get to use it is simple. RKT can stop time http://i27.tinypic.com/2z8z3w2.gif

Omega Vision
Originally posted by BattleMage
This is soo hilarious. I made this sam thread on comic vine and there must have been 10-11 post all saying PC Darkseid ftw. IDK they all must be 8 year olds.
Darkseid wins. durkseid

Uriel005
RKT alone is near enough a pure spite character. Giving him a power gem is raging spite because can you imagine Odinforce backed by maxed level power gem. I think even IG Warlock or Thanos would get smacked around pretty hard at that point.

superbatman86
PC DS easily.Do you you people not know about the absurdity of PC Supes?I mean dude has the power of plot,main character shield,pis,and good on his side and still gets backhanded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.