Wolverine vs Captain America and Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Bone Clawed Wolverine

vs

Captain America without the shield

and

Black Panther without gear and just a plain suit.

Can the two take Wolverine out for a majority without their Gear?

the ninjak
Nah

ankur29
logan 7/10

team will get tagged sooner or later

Trackz
wolverine gets owned

Parmaniac
Wolverine

amnesia
Logan wins. Cap and BP are skilled. But just human.

But if it was Steve...

twizzlers713
bone clawed.. i think team can win some

Sr J-Bieb
Cap KO's him.

Dum Dum Dugan
bucky who he beaten three times KO's him i believe? doubtful.

Trackz
t'challa has shown he can keep up with him, don't know as much about bucky but with t'challa to help him the team takes the majority

especially since t'challa could probably take wolverine out in a couple of punches

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Trackz

especially since t'challa could probably take wolverine out in a couple of punches
are you kiding me? A couple of punches? you are delusional. This is the same guy who foughten the hulk more times then any other character........

srankmissingnin
Wolverine

Trackz
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
are you kiding me? A couple of punches? you are delusional. This is the same guy who foughten the hulk more times then any other character........ with adamantium, current t'challa was beating down an amped doom with only H2H

srankmissingnin
lmao

He punched Doom twice, then Doomed grabbed him by the throat talked in his face for a bit and then threw him down in the mud like an insect.

Dum Dum Dugan
with adamantium, current t'challa was beating down an amped doom with only H2H
He done so numerous times with simply bone claws.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
lmao

He punched Doom twice, then Doomed grabbed him by the throat talked in his face for a bit and then threw him down in the mud like an insect.

this sounds about right.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by amnesia
Logan wins. Cap and BP are skilled. But just human.

But if it was Steve... Cap isn't human. Just ask around.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Cap isn't human. Just ask around.
Current capt is most certainly human............

King Castle
i say more cybernetic or at the very least bionic not truly human.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by King Castle
i say more cybernetic or at the very least bionic not truly human.
wait what? all he has is a metal arm............unless something major recently changed........

King Castle
a highly advance mechanical arm technically he is bionic even if it simply hooks unto his shoulder with straps.. if it was surgically crafted and responded to mental ques he would be cybernetic.

same for the black chick that tony dated.

Dum Dum Dugan
a highly advance mechanical arm technically he is bionic even if it simply hooks unto his shoulder with straps.. if it was surgically crafted and responded to mental ques he would be cybernetic.

same for the black chick that tony dated.
misty knight.

but the rest of them are human........so there stills humans.........they simply posses a bionic arms........

what your saying seem more or less symantics

King Castle
so they are bionic not just human

Dum Dum Dugan
so they are bionic not just human
semantics.

it like saying people with fake legs, hands, eyes, arms arnt humans.

King Castle
are the legs mechanical? like to point out the scientifically some amputees with advance prosthetic is refer to as bionic however basic it may be.
there is a difference bewteen a simple prosthesis and a bionic one.
http://e-ducation.net/robotics.htm
http://igargoyle.com/archives/phealthBionic_485.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
are the legs mechanical? like to point out the scientifically some amputees with advance prosthetic is refer to as bionic however basic it may be.
there is a difference bewteen a simple prosthesis and a bionic one.
http://e-ducation.net/robotics.htm
http://igargoyle.com/archives/phealthBionic_485.jpg
so there arms bionic, doesent change the fact the person is still very much human.

your argueing semantics........

Trackz
lmao

He punched Doom twice, then Doomed grabbed him by the throat talked in his face for a bit and then threw him down in the mud like an insect. he took doom down, he obviously going to win, but he was able to overpower doom, even for an instance thats a huge feat considering that doom stated he has never been more powerful.

King Castle
so there arms bionic, doesent change the fact the person is still very much human.

your argueing semantics........ would you have called classic cable as simply being very much human? or would you say he was bionic?

these guys are more then human the minute they start electrocuting and crushing superhumans..

would you call will smith in i am just human as well?

Dum Dum Dugan
would you have called classic cable as simply being very much human? or would you say he was bionic?

these guys are more then human the minute they start electrocuting and crushing superhumans..

would you call will smith in i am just human as well?
human, becuase thats what he was.

dude there entire body is human except for there arm. they are still humans simply there arm posses superhuman abilities.

yes.

King Castle
but by referring to them as bionic you are saying they have mechanical parts as well.. its just a way to describe that they have something that a normal human does not have.

Dum Dum Dugan
he took doom down, he obviously going to win, but he was able to overpower doom, even for an instance thats a huge feat considering that doom stated he has never been more powerful.
all he did was manage to knock him over, that doesent even mean it hurt him it only means he was able to knock 200 pound person over. Doom was so unhurt by the attack he friggin is talk while he being punched.....then he easily toss away panthe rlike a joke. Like always you vastly overrate what occure and try and uses it as the end all be all arguement for why black panther wins. When in fact that event proves nothing, nor would a single event can be used as an end all be all.

srankmissingnin
he took doom down, he obviously going to win, but he was able to overpower doom, even for an instance thats a huge feat considering that doom stated he has never been more powerful.

Haha you are sooooooooooooooo delusional. He knocked him over... big deal. Doom smacked him away effortlessly and the tossed him into the mud like he was nothing.

Dum Dum Dugan
but by referring to them as bionic you are saying they have mechanical parts as well.. its just a way to describe that they have something that a normal human does not have.
your argueing semantics.

Dum Dum Dugan
Haha you are sooooooooooooooo delusional. He knocked him over... big deal.
I know I just read the scene. it rediculous that he thinks that some how proves Black Panther can now put wolverine down in a few punches lol. As if one feat alone would be evidences enough, but whats worse is black panther dident even hurt doom.

Starscream M
havent read the entire thread but is dum dum saying that logan wins?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
havent read the entire thread but is dum dum saying that logan wins?
and yet you try and pretend you don't fallow me around......stalker much?

No I havent given my judgement on the matter, however I did state that Wolverine beaten Bucky pretty easily three times.

Starscream M

No I havent given my judgement on the matter, why not?

however I did state that Wolverine beaten Bucky pretty easily three times. relevance?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
why not?

relevance?

don't feel the need to at the moment.

Becuase Bucky is the current Capt........

Lunacyde
The Team can win. Bucky's cybernetic arm has enhanced strength and is capable of discharging an electromagnetic attack. He may not be able to beat Wolverine on his own, but with the help of someone as smart and skilled as Black Panther he should be able to take down bone-claw Wolverine who has also fallen to lesser fighters than these two. Black Panther is enhanced human as well.

King Castle
what is bucky's arm made of?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Lunacyde
The Team can win. Bucky's cybernetic arm has enhanced strength and is capable of discharging an electromagnetic attack.

not that it would do anything, but do you have evidences of this?

He may not be able to beat Wolverine on his own, but with the help of someone as smart and skilled as Black Panther
It pretty much an established fact he can't take wolverine.

they have not prep it really quite irrelevent how smart panther is, it not like there really gunna be able to plan out what to do.

he should be able to take down bone-claw Wolverine who has also fallen to lesser fighters than these two. Black Panther is enhanced human as well.
He also beaten far greater fighters and opponents, so whats your point?

Good for black panther.

Wimjet
what is bucky's arm made of?

could bone claws cut through it?

King Castle
unless its carbandium he should be able to.. few good swipes or solid stab from bone clawed logan can trash vibranium...

Lunacyde
not that it would do anything, but do you have evidences of this?

It pretty much an established fact he can't take wolverine.

they have not prep it really quite irrelevent how smart panther is, it not like there really gunna be able to plan out what to do.

He also beaten far greater fighters and opponents, so whats your point?

Good for black panther.

#1. Yes. However I don't have the scans on this computer.
#2. How is it an established fact? And secondly why does that matter? This isn't Bucky vs. Wolverine, this is Bucky and Black Panther vs Wolverine, completely different circumstances.
#3. Intelligence doesn't only factor into prep my friend. How about the intelligence to use your opponents weaknesses against them? Battlefield awareness and the ability to think on the run are invaluable in any combat situation.
#4. My point is that I was directly responding to the comment earlier that both Bucky and Black Panther are only human.

King Castle
two human guys against logan... depending on logan's mood they may or may not pose much of a challenge..

if we jobb logan down to lowballing they can beat him and have a decent shot but if we go at his average pis off mild to extreme end they lose some of there losses would be horrible

Lunacyde
Here's a scan of him emitting an electrical charge.

Dum Dum Dugan
#1. Yes. However I don't have the scans on this computer.

do you have evidences of it happening twices? do you have issue numbers? if so give them forth if not then there irrelevent with out evidences they exsist.

#2. How is it an established fact? And secondly why does that matter? This isn't Bucky vs. Wolverine, this is Bucky and Black Panther vs Wolverine, completely different circumstances.

There relevent because wolverine has easily beaten him several times and at times were bucky had all the advantages. One instances bucky was armed wolevrine wasent and wolverine choked him out with ease. Another time bucky has tons of one sided prep even had wolverine handcuffed an ambushed and still wolverine easily turned to the tide and won. Another time wolverine while holding back had to make sure to hold back even more in fear of killing bucky. So yes it is quite the establish fact that wolverine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bucky

#3. Intelligence doesn't only factor into prep my friend. How about the intelligence to use your opponents weaknesses against them? Battlefield awareness and the ability to think on the run are invaluable in any combat situation./B]

Again they dont come into pay almost at all in such melee confrontations and battles espicially when there opponent is not a moron. Only times this realy comes into play is when one person is an idiot like the rhino. Neither of them are more experiences or battle aware as wolverine. There also in a featureless enviorment, so there really nothing they can hope to uses as an advantages.

Dum Dum Dugan
Here's a scan of him emitting an electrical charge.
now whoses he doing that to?

Lunacyde
@ Dum Dum....I just posted proof above.

Lunacyde
now whoses he doing that to?

The Man with No Face. He has also EMPed Iron Man.

Dum Dum Dugan
edit

King Castle
an eletrical discharge isnt goin to hurt bone clawed logan. he tanked a lightning bolt which was charged to kill a super brood warrior. logan wasnt even phased by it his hairs stood on end he yelled at storm and bishop to turn up the juice.

Dum Dum Dugan
The Man with No Face. He has also EMPed Iron Man.
He prep for ironman and that wasent from his arm he actually had an emp blast.

so he done it onces? Thats really not normally usable evidences as an established ability unless they done so numerous times.

though this is all irrelevent sinces wolverine been hits with all manner of eletrical assaults and on a much greater level then what bucky little shock does with out hinderences. I can gladly post some issue or scans if needed.

King Castle
yeah, isnt the kmc forum rule is that it has to be established at least 3 times to use a feat in the forum?

Dum Dum Dugan
I believe so.

Lunacyde
yeah, isnt the kmc forum rule is that it has to be established at least 3 times to use a feat in the forum?

Interesting. I will certainly keep note of this.

OneDumbG0
yeah, isnt the kmc forum rule is that it has to be established at least 3 times to use a feat in the forum? I've never heard of this rule.

King Castle
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I've never heard of this rule. which is why i posted it in a form of a question.. i bn told more then once when using single feat moments.

h1a8

your argueing semantics........

But whether it is semantics or not is irrelevant.
His underlying point is still valid. Basically you initially claimed they were human to show that Logan would beat them, since he is not. Well a human (or non human) with a bionic arm is an advantage right? That's all that matters.

Trackz
all he did was manage to knock him over, that doesent even mean it hurt him it only means he was able to knock 200 pound person over. Doom was so unhurt by the attack he friggin is talk while he being punched.....then he easily toss away panthe rlike a joke. Like always you vastly overrate what occure and try and uses it as the end all be all arguement for why black panther wins. When in fact that event proves nothing, nor would a single event can be used as an end all be all. did you see how easily he disposed of deadpool, and not only that Doom comments on T'Challa's strength, but ofcourse context is lost on you. Doom didn't overpower T'Challa, if you read the comment you'll see that T'Challa stopped fighting when Doom owned his philosophies and governing. The fight was nothing but a facade as T'Challa was hiding his final trump card. context.

Trackz
two human guys against logan... depending on logan's mood they may or may not pose much of a challenge..

if we jobb logan down to lowballing they can beat him and have a decent shot but if we go at his average pis off mild to extreme end they lose some of there losses would be horrible t'challa has one-ton strength...

SamZED
Not gonna get into the whole Black Panther vs Doom issue, but just wanna point out that Deadpool was already falling apart (literally) when Doom attacked.

King Castle
t'challa has one-ton strength... umm.. okay he still falls as being human and it isnt goin to do him much good either.

jalek moye
Wait if he's only a 1 tonner how does it make sense to you that he can knock Logan out in a few hits.

Lunacyde
umm.. okay he still falls as being human and it isnt goin to do him much good either.
How can someone be considered human if they have one ton strength? That is clearly enhanced human strength.

BattleMage
Doesn't matter

King Castle
i fell for the same trap as dum dum,... i know he is enhanced just saying he is still human emphasising on the human part more and less on the enhanced part.

like i dont see his actual durability healing to b that far above human that he cant be killed and maimed or seriously injured by logan.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by BattleMage
Doesn't matter

In the sense that he was stating incorrect information and passing it off as correct then yes it does matter, whether or not that correlates to the actual outcome of the battle which it may or may not.

Trackz
Originally posted by jalek moye
Wait if he's only a 1 tonner how does it make sense to you that he can knock Logan out in a few hits. because it's bone-claw logan, not adamantium logan. he could possibly punch right through logan as he was the doombots

jalek moye
i remember bone claw still fighting people that were stronger then a 1 tonner just fine. It's safe to see he's not going to simply get punched through.

For some random reason Wolverine's bones are hella durable and his bone claws slice through steel easily. makes the whole process seem retarted

Trackz
Originally posted by jalek moye
i remember bone claw still fighting people that were stronger then a 1 tonner just fine. It's safe to see he's not going to simply get punched through. that's why i said possibly, i do remember daken getting his claws and bones shattered easily by people like frankencastle and cyber though. needless to say the punches are going to take a toll on wolverine, and he's dealign with both bucky and t'challa, eventually his healing will give out.

King Castle
his bone skeleton was taking 9o tonner hits from rough house and he only got concussions and bone fractures...

he also was run over and when his bones did shatter they immediately mended from within the second it took for the car to hit him and spit him out from behind the wheels. logan stood up fully healed no broken bones.

so even "if" black panther could break his bones or puch through him it wouldnt stop logan..

his bone claws are strong enough to slice steel and even block steel blades without breaking.. his claws has even bn shown to slice open cardiacs chest which is composed of vibranium.

add this to the other times like sabe doing the same shows how dense his bone skeleton really is.

Trackz
his bone skeleton was taking 9o tonner hits from rough house and he only got concussions and bone fractures...

he also was run over and when his bones did shatter they immediately mended from within the second it took for the car to hit him and spit him out from behind the wheels. logan stood up fully healed no broken bones.

so even "if" black panther could break his bones or puch through him it wouldnt stop logan..

his bone claws are strong enough to slice steel and even block steel blades without breaking.. his claws has even bn shown to slice open cardiacs chest which is composed of vibranium.

add this to the other times like sabe doing the same shows how dense his bone skeleton really is. that would mean wolverine is more durable than daken, yet wolverine has been knocked out by multiple hits to the head, with adamantium he would be more vulnerable, with bucky and t'challa both agaisnt him it wouldn' take long before they dealt enough damage to KO him, T'Challa has dealt with wolverine twice, and while bucky is incapable of takign a win by himself, t'challa (who is arguably just as good as logan in H2H) should tip the scales.

StiltmanFTW
that's why i said possibly, i do remember daken getting his claws and bones shattered easily by people like frankencastle and cyber though. needless to say the punches are going to take a toll on wolverine, and he's dealign with both bucky and t'challa, eventually his healing will give out.

Cyber did not shatter them, he only said he could do that.

Frankencastle is way stronger than class 1. And in FC #19 Daken had some insane durability feats.

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Cyber did not shatter them, he only said he could do that.

Frankencastle is way stronger than class 1. And in FC #19 Daken had some insane durability feats.

my bad, who am I thinking of that stepped on dakens claws and shattered them? was that only frank?

frankencastle is maybe what 5-ton?

and what durability feats did Daken have?

King Castle
cyber put his foot on logan's wrist and then with the other stomped his class which shattered..

but cyber's is backed by adamantium skin plus his strength so the bone claws would give long b4 adamantium would...

it still doesnt discredit logan in the least that cyber was the one to break his claws

Trackz
cyber put his foot on logan's wrist and then with the other stomped his class which shattered..

but cyber's is backed by adamantium skin plus his strength so the bone claws would give long b4 adamantium would...

it still doesnt discredit logan in the least that cyber was the one to break his claws I never said breaking his bones would be easy...

but bone claw wolverine is much more susceptible to having tendons and joints broken, T'Challa was able to do that to a super-skrull with luke cage's strength (or thing's, not positive) and the skills of some of marvels best fighters.

T'Challa vs. Wolverine with no gear would go slightly in wolverine favor, adding captain america tips the scales for the team. especially since bucky's cybernetic arm provides ways with which to weaken logans healing factor.

StiltmanFTW
my bad, who am I thinking of that stepped on dakens claws and shattered them? was that only frank?

Cyber (in his original body) broke Logan's claws.

frankencastle is maybe what 5-ton?

and what durability feats did Daken have?

He kicked Daken through 5 walls, for example.

King Castle
I never said breaking his bones would be easy...

but bone claw wolverine is much more susceptible to having tendons and joints broken, T'Challa was able to do that to a super-skrull with luke cage's strength (or thing's, not positive) and the skills of some of marvels best fighters.

T'Challa vs. Wolverine with no gear would go slightly in wolverine favor, adding captain america tips the scales for the team. especially since bucky's cybernetic arm provides ways with which to weaken logans healing factor. bone clawed wolverine had a hyper healing factor amp.. he was healing nearly instantaneously as soon as damage was done faster then his adamantium version.

t'challa dislocating or ripping a tendon would heal as soon as the damage was done.

it take days to weaken logan to the point where the damage would be enough to change the odds in their favor.

it took rough house a few days of torturing logan to the point that they nearly burned out his HF and even then logan was still regenerating just at a slower lvl.

also the superskrull that Black panther beat although having various powers could only use one at a time.. T'challa was hurting him when he deactivated his durability for other powers like Bullseye accuracy and Ironfist fist... T'challa figured out when to attack him when he didnt have lukes strength or durability

h1a8
BP's senses and physical attributes have been enhanced to near-superhuman levels by the heart-shaped herb.

So he's like Steve Rogers only more enhanced.

King Castle
Originally posted by h1a8
BP's senses and physical attributes have been enhanced to near-superhuman levels by the heart-shaped herb.

So he's like Steve Rogers only more enhanced. only in senses. i say they are near equal but cap has the better strength and durability feats as well as healing

StiltmanFTW
T'Challa has much, much better senses...

h1a8
only in senses near equal but i cap has the better strength and durability feats as well as healing

Well Cap experienced a time he was actually superhuman. But that wasn't during his whole career and isn't now either.

But a panther diety is augmenting BP physical attributes and giving him resistance to magic.

King Castle
thats what i meant t'challa has the senses but they are near equal its just cap has the better overall strength, durability and healing feats over t'challa.. so t'challa is slightly behind him

StiltmanFTW
Ah. Yes, he is. I'd give him the edge in agility though.

King Castle
thats why i didnt say agility in my post and purposely left it out.

Trackz
Cyber (in his original body) broke Logan's claws.

He kicked Daken through 5 walls, for example.
wasn't cyber always made of adamantium?

for all we knock that might've broken dakens bones, daken was suffering from a lot of internal injuries, his monologue showed that.

Trackz
bone clawed wolverine had a hyper healing factor amp.. he was healing nearly instantaneously as soon as damage was done faster then his adamantium version.

t'challa dislocating or ripping a tendon would heal as soon as the damage was done.

it take days to weaken logan to the point where the damage would be enough to change the odds in their favor.

it took rough house a few days of torturing logan to the point that they nearly burned out his HF and even then logan was still regenerating just at a slower lvl.

also the superskrull that Black panther beat although having various powers could only use one at a time.. T'challa was hurting him when he deactivated his durability for other powers like Bullseye accuracy and Ironfist fist... T'challa figured out when to attack him when he didnt have lukes strength or durability that's not the same anymore, wolverine healign factor is at a constant level now, with our without adamantium I believe, so the only difference is he's less durable now.

he could only use one power at a time, he still knew all the fighting styles

wolverine has been ko'd by many opponents, and it didn't take days to do it...they had super strength, but they had to deal with the adamantium, which t'challa and bucky don't have to deal with

StiltmanFTW
wasn't cyber always made of adamantium?

for all we knock that might've broken dakens bones, daken was suffering from a lot of internal injuries, his monologue showed that.

Nope. He wasn't born like that. He had to endure the painful process of grafting his skin with adamantium. But yes, Burr had adamantium at that time.

True, but he's still taken more punishment (and kept fighting) than a one-tonner could ever hope to dish out.

King Castle
you know that you are not suppose to use low end jobbing but the mid range ones.. which would make your argument moot.

the bone clawed skeleton version had high end healing factor and wasnt easily ko'ed.

anyways do i need to post the rules on lowballing?

Trackz
Nope. He wasn't born like that. He had to endure the painful process of grafting his skin with adamantium. But yes, Burr had adamantium at that time.

True, but he's still taken more punishment (and kept fighting) than a one-tonner could ever hope to dish out. he got woozy after deadpool put a well-placed kick to his head

Trackz
you know that you are not suppose to use low end jobbing but the mid range ones.. which would make your argument moot.

the bone clawed skeleton version had high end healing factor and wasnt easily ko'ed.

anyways do i need to post the rules on lowballing? I'm not using low end feats...and wolverine healing factor was different, in the past it was increased without adamantium, this isn't the case anymore.

King Castle
I'm not using low end feats...and wolverine healing factor was different, in the past it was increased without adamantium, this isn't the case anymore. how is it not the case,, since there is only one version of bone clawed wolverine and he had amp HF... unless you want to use him fresh from when magneto ripped his adamantium and his hf was burned out to the point he didnt have one?

Trackz
how is it not the case,, since there is only one version of bone clawed wolverine and he had amp HF... unless you want to use him fresh from when magneto ripped his adamantium and his hf was burned out to the point he didnt have one? check the respect thread, he stopped getting an amped healing factor without adamantium

King Castle
the adamantium is what retarded his HF since it was constantly fighting the adamantium in his body..

once removed his HF burned itself out to keep him alive.. so he went a few months without a hf where he thought he was gonna die, so he went top make peace with his friends.

he later found out in a fight against deadpool when he thought he was dead from a lung stab that his healing factor had come back as it healed him slowly.. after that his healing factor kept getting stronger for about a yr to the point that he was spontaneously healing from injuries that use to take him days to heal from.

he also found out that he was further mutating getting stronger and more feral..

i dont need to look at the respect thread since i know about logan in that portion of his life like the back of my hand.

Trackz
the adamantium is what retarded his HF since it was constantly fighting the adamantium in his body..

once removed his HF burned itself out to keep him alive.. so he went a few months without a hf where he thought he was gonna die, so he went top make peace with his friends.

he later found out in a fight against deadpool when he thought he was dead from a lung stab that his healing factor had come back as it healed him slowly.. after that his healing factor kept getting stronger for about a yr to the point that he was spontaneously healing from injuries that use to take him days to heal from.

he also found out that he was further mutating getting stronger and more feral..

i dont need to look at the respect thread since i know about logan in that portion of his life like the back of my hand.

then he got his adamantium back, but this time it no longer retarded his healing, therefore the only difference between current wolverine with adamantium and without is that he is less durable. not completely sure on this though.

King Castle
and i am using feats of his bone skeleton time to explain to you how ineffective any injury given to him by either BP or bucky would be.

while you seem more focus on the lowball end of adamantium logan however modern they are to explain how he can be dropped by these two which would not be the likely outcome and would be far and inbetween to get them the win.

bone clawed logan was taking chucks of stone shrapnel through his body like it was nothing and still operating at peak. the size of teh shrapnel in his body were good large sizes about size of a soft ball and length of a foot.

i am referring when he was fighting Ozymandias with his fellow x men.

StiltmanFTW
he got woozy after deadpool put a well-placed kick to his head

That's his lowest showing. And his head hit the wall.

Bor (going all out) punched Daken and he was still in the fight. There you go, low showing vs. high showing stick out tongue

Trackz
That's his lowest showing. And his head hit the wall.

Bor (going all out) punched Daken and he was still in the fight. There you go, low showing vs. high showing stick out tongue bor should've punched his head off from what we saw in frankencastle though

King Castle
so are you done defending them two?

Trackz
and i am using feats of his bone skeleton time to explain to you how ineffective any injury given to him by either BP or bucky would be.

while you seem more focus on the lowball end of adamantium logan however modern they are to explain how he can be dropped by these two which would not be the likely outcome and would be far and inbetween to get them the win.

bone clawed logan was taking chucks of stone shrapnel through his body like it was nothing and still operating at peak. the size of teh shrapnel in his body were good large sizes about size of a soft ball and length of a foot.

i am referring when he was fighting Ozymandias with his fellow x men.

logan is ko'd, like many other people, when his brain rocks around in his cranium, which why regardless of how much his healing factor is taxed, we see him get woozy or get ko'd from a powerul hit to the head, this happens enough times not to be low balling the character. now the people who have done it had to get passed his adamantium skull, but without it there's no reason a couple ofe 1-ton punches or punchs from buckys bionic arm couldn't put him down, especially seeing as he's going against someone like t'challa who is currently in the same physical ball park, and bucky is no slouch.

King Castle
logan skeleton is still denser then most metals and causing his brain to bounce enough to ko him isnt a realistic feat to consider it the likely occurrence.

logan

StiltmanFTW
bor should've punched his head off from what we saw in frankencastle though

You mean when his skull was intact after that grenade?

Or when Frank bashed his head against a brick wall?

Or when he kicked him in the head (with enormous force) at the end?

Trackz
You mean when his skull was intact after that grenade?

Or when Frank bashed his head against a brick wall?

Or when he kicked him in the head (with enormous force) at the end? frank was snapping his bones with ease, bor who is MUCH stronger than frank should've been able to punch his head right off.

Trackz
logan skeleton is still denser then most metals and causing his brain to bounce enough to ko him isnt a realistic feat to consider it the likely occurrence.

logan it's very realistic, while his skull absorbs most of the blow much of the force still gets transferred to his brain.

StiltmanFTW
frank was snapping his bones with ease, bor who is MUCH stronger than frank should've been able to punch his head right off.

Gotcha. That happened in Dark Wolverine, not Frankencastle haw-som

srankmissingnin
Adamantium slowing Wolverine's healing factor is actually a misnomer. Unlike most mutants Wolverine doesn't have a stable x-gene and is constantly mutating, but Adamantium actually stalls this process to a crawl. Currently Wolverine heals about as fast as he did as Bone Claw Wolverine did... but if he lost his Adamantium again he would receive a similar boost to his abilities. Adamantium doesn't slow down his healing factor so much as it prevents it from improving.

Trackz
Gotcha. That happened in Dark Wolverine, not Frankencastle haw-som well yo udon't have to worry about daniel way's wolverine at least anymore, Wolverine's new series' seem solid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.