Triumph Vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15293/414526-triumph2_large.JPG

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1772/89831-28833-magneto_large.jpg

the ninjak
Triumph in that picture looks like like he has a lot of METAL wrapped around his arms and NECK.

I see a Darth Vader style choke death in the foreseeable future.

Warlord
Magneto.. Triumph hasn't enough feats for this

Q99
Originally posted by the ninjak
Triumph in that picture looks like like he has a lot of METAL wrapped around his arms and NECK.

I see a Darth Vader style choke death in the foreseeable future.

He also has electromagnetic powers and and physically fight Superman (possibly due to using his powers to reinforce his body).

basilisk
Originally posted by the ninjak

Magneto in that picture looks like his brain is being fried by Triumph!

the ninjak
Ahh same powers then

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
He also has electromagnetic powers and and physically fight Superman (possibly due to using his powers to reinforce his body).

He knocked out MM too, in a sneak attack. And held his own in a fair fight.

amnesia
Even if they have the same powers magneto still have more feats to back him up.

Magneto FTW.

Magneto is the master of magnetism and that title isnt threatened at all here. He wins.

Sr J-Bieb
Triumph and Superman vs Magneto?

The odds are against the Jew, but I think he can jew it out.

Colossus-Big C
magneto should be able to beat superman

cdtm
Make it Captain Marvel. No weaknesses to exploit, proven resistance to his internals being messed with, and I'd bank Mags couldn't affect his magic lightning.

cdtm
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
magneto should be able to beat superman

Physically?

I can see him beating Supes by doing the same trick Triumph was attempting, or a few others, but he'd need to cover himself in a shield first.

And it's debatable whether Magneto is fast enough to shield himself before getting blitzed (I know Mags speed is well above human level, but we're talking about a light speed + level speedster..)

Originally posted by cdtm
Make it Captain Marvel. No weaknesses to exploit, proven resistance to his internals being messed with, and I'd bank Mags couldn't affect his magic lightning. CM would be much tougher to put down, more so beacuse of his magical durability that turns him back to normal after being turned inside out than because of a lack of weaknesses to exploit.

Originally posted by cdtm
Physically?

I can see him beating Supes by doing the same trick Triumph was attempting, or a few others, but he'd need to cover himself in a shield first.

And it's debatable whether Magneto is fast enough to shield himself before getting blitzed (I know Mags speed is well above human level, but we're talking about a light speed + level speedster..) He isn't, which is why he requires starting the fight with them on, if CIS is off. With CIS on, however, there are good chances SM won't blitz immediatelly and M is sure to raise a shield immediatelly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.