Coldcast Vs Dr. Light

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30247/592664-jla3384_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/578326-dlight5_large.jpg

Prep-Man
bump

Lord_Talron
im going to go out on a limb here and say coldcast

Q99
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
im going to go out on a limb here and say coldcast

I think I agree. Light powers won't work well on him, so it's quite possible he'll just physically beat the heck out of light.

Prep-Man
Couldn't Light blind Coldcast?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Couldn't Light blind Coldcast? coldcast can omnidirectional blast with power enough to harm superman

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Couldn't Light blind Coldcast?

He could keep them both in darkness, but I'd think that'd favor Coldcast, who's physically tough as well, over Light.

Konton
Light shot down Superman once too and has omni-blasted the entire Titan's roster.

I'd say he's got a fair degree of superhuman durability as well. He took a blitz and starbolt from Starfire and then when she tossed him into a truck he got right back up. Ares powered Wonder Girl and Superboy delivered simultaneous haymakers that also failed to knock him out of the game.

Endless Mike
What are Coldcast's powers?

KingD19
Powers-Coldcast has the ability of electromagnetism this great power allows him to manipulate particles on the subatomic level.This permits him to gernerate power EMP'S and other blasts spanning the EM spectrum, this ability even allows him to slowing down superman's electrons.Coldcast also can fly and decet changes in Earth's electromagnetic field which can use to monitor movements at a great distance.

Konton
Good job quoting Wikipedia, buddy.

KingD19
Originally posted by Konton
Good job quoting Wikipedia, buddy.

Haha, it was Comic Vine buddy.

And when did I say I didn't quote it?

He asked what his powers were, and I told him...so lets get back to doing this debate thing huh.

Allankles
Coldcast. Tougher, stronger, more destructive output.

KingD19
Originally posted by Allankles
Coldcast. Tougher, stronger, more destructive output.

And he's black.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Konton
Good job quoting Wikipedia, buddy. his powerlevels rival if not exceed supermans on the P.M.S.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.