Dark Kahn vs MissingNo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FinalAnswer
After fusing all universes ever into one single universe with the power of his RAGE, Dark Kahn stands strong over the broken bodies of the fools who attempted to defeat him. Seemingly all powerful, it looks as if nothing can stop the RAGE

Until MissingNo appeared.

Warping all of space with it's mere presence, the glitch Pokeman confronted Dark Kahn in a battle which, either way, will destroy the omniverse by the end.

Round One:

Normal Dark Kahn vs MissingNo

Round Two:

Dark Kahn absorbs every being ever, and thus possesses every power in fiction ever. MissingNo gathers to it the power of every glitch in the videogame omniverse.

Who shall triumph?

Ridley_Prime
Can't Missingno only use Water Gun, Pound, and Sky Attack or something?

FinalAnswer
Naw.

MissingNo can **** up all of reality and destroy your game.

It can also learn moves that do shit like freeze your game.

RE: Blaxican
I could beat it with my pikachu.

FinalAnswer
You sure your Pikachu wasn't Pikaman?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Naw.

MissingNo can **** up all of reality and destroy your game.

It can also learn moves that do shit like freeze your game.
I meant attack-wise, but whatever.

Nah, it doesn't freeze your game IIRC. I believe it just duplicates whatever item is in the 6th bag slot and messes up your saved data by screwing up the Hall of Fame and making the game's graphics all scrambled up, forcing you to restart the file to make the game completely playable again. It still is a famous glitch to behold, though.

Even if Missingno wins round one against "normal" Dark Khan, it loses round 2, based on the criteria. :u

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I meant attack-wise, but whatever.

Nah, it doesn't freeze your game IIRC. I believe it just duplicates whatever item is in the 6th bag slot and messes up your saved data by screwing up the Hall of Fame and making the game's graphics all scrambled up, forcing you to restart the file to make the game completely playable again. It still is a famous glitch to behold, though.

Even if Missingno wins round one against "normal" Dark Khan, it loses round 2, based on the criteria. :u

No, it is capable of wrecking your game. If you use all the "MissingNo" in Pokemon, it can do really ****ed up shit like warp the entire game.

Naw. Reality destroying glitches >

Demonic Phoenix
Dark Kahn uses the gift of causality manipulation and f***s MissingNo's shit up vin

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
No, it is capable of wrecking your game. If you use all the "MissingNo" in Pokemon, it can do really ****ed up shit like warp the entire game.

Naw. Reality destroying glitches >
Ah, true. Forgot about the other forms of Missingno.

If it can duplicate whatever item's in the 6th bag slot times 99, could it perhaps duplicate Dark Khan's RAGE as well though? mmm

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Ah, true. Forgot about the other forms of Missingno.

If it can duplicate whatever item's in the 6th bag slot times 99, could it perhaps duplicate Dark Khan's RAGE as well though? mmm

The Omniverse would implode mmm

NemeBro
Due to the AIDS.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
MissingNo creates a paradox

MissingNo can lose the battle to Dark Kahn or to any Pokemon for that matter, but causes everything to be corrupted and forces everything to be returned to an "out of box" state providing the corruption didn't affect the universe(s) failsafe.

Basically MissingNo's game corrupting and formatting powers activate upon Encountering it and applies regardless of winning, losing, or fleeing from MissingNo. Heck you can even defeat MissingNo in a battle, capture it and make it your *****, use your captured MissingNo against others, etc and the universe is still already screwed. In simpler terms, MissingNo's "true power" does not depend on participating in a battle to activate it, it activates merely upon being noticed.

The easiest way to defeat MissingNo is to not even encounter it in the first place. Once you encounter it, then reality is screwed.

Ridley_Prime
Make sense to me. So anyone is screwed against Missingno basically.

FinalAnswer
Except the King of all Cosmos

The Katamari verse laughs at reality.

Ban Mido

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.