Miss Martian Vs Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3852/216310-3706-miss-martian_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/77379-77645-super-skrull_large.jpg

Q99
Fire's going to be a big issue here. Since she doesn't like to go for the telepathy win, Kl'rt.

Lord_Talron
does she still have the fireproof force field or w.e?

Warlord
companies got to stop making female replicas to original characters

Lord_Talron
i dont have a problem with her

love

dawg

Prep-Man
You will when she turns into a White Martian and bites your head off. wink

Q99
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
does she still have the fireproof force field or w.e?

Wasn't that something only her evil future version had?

Originally posted by Warlord
companies got to stop making female replicas to original characters

Miss Martian is a White Martian with a totally different personality than J'onn, so there is that going for her.

While I do think more original female characters without ties to past ones is a good thing, I can give a pass to the ones done well and who stand as characters in their own right.

Warlord
it's not the personality I'm talking about. It's the character concept overall.

I'm not just fond of more Supergirls, Donna Troys, Spider Womans X-23's and so on...

Lord_Talron
x-23 is totally legit. spider-woman is totally different from spider-man

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Prep-Man
You will when she turns into a White Martian and bites your head off. wink all i have to say to that is: my healing factor makes me the kinkiest man alive shifty

Q99
You will when she turns into a White Martian and bites your head off. wink

Megan is a good girl!

Reminds me of a fancomic I read,
"Thanks for saving me! But what are you doing?"
"I thought you were really dead, so I was preparing to dispose your body in the tradition of your people."
"That's a woodchipper."
"Your people were barbaric and stupid."

Warlord
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
x-23 is totally legit. spider-woman is totally different from spider-man

com on. you know what I mean...
characters like these... Thor girls, She Hulks, Bat Girls etc...

it's not specific characters it's the overall lack of originality that bothers me

Q99
Originally posted by Warlord
com on. you know what I mean...
characters like these... Thor girls, She Hulks, Bat Girls etc...

it's not specific characters it's the overall lack of originality that bothers me

You know, I want to agree on principles, but too many characters I like are spinoffs.

Just making a gender-swapped or other spinoff character isn't very interesting, I agree, but sometimes they go the extra mile.

Warlord
well I have to clarify it's not only the male/female part but the ripoff in general.

I mean yeah some great characters might appear but there's got to be a limmit to all those Thunderstrikes, Dakkens, Super(men, boys, girls) etc...

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
Fire's going to be a big issue here. Since she doesn't like to go for the telepathy win, Kl'rt.

She's been using her TP from what I've seen. Once on Prometheus and the other on the rogue Green Martian in Brightest Day.

Q99
She's been using her TP from what I've seen. Once on Prometheus and the other on the rogue Green Martian in Brightest Day.

She uses TP some, but she doesn't like using it as a weapon and only uses it on 'bad people,' mostly to read their minds. The rogue Green mentally attacked her first, and Prometheus is a known villain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.