How often do you go to the cinema?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
How often do you go to the cinema?

SnakeEyes
Two or three times a month.

§P0oONY
Once ina blue moon really. I don't really like the cinema atmosphere.

Bardock42
4 or 5 times a year I guess. I'd go more if I was closer to one showing the movies un-dubbed.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bardock42
4 or 5 times a year I guess. I'd go more if I was closer to one showing the movies un-dubbed. That must be a very annoying thing for a fluent English speaker living abroad. Granted you can understand the German dub... but still... hearing something in it's original language is always favourable.

K.Diddy
erm Maybe 2 or 3 times a year,I just wait untill most movies are on Dvd

dadudemon
...From once a month once to every two months.

Depends on the movies that are out.

Kazenji
One, Two or three times a month

Depends on the movies that are out.

ADarksideJedi
Not very offen latly there has not been any movie that I think is worth spending money to see.

Flyattractor
Only once this summer so far.
Saw 2 movies tho on that trip.

Not alot in the way of summer movies that were a draw enough to get me to pay 10 bucks to see them.

Myth
1 to 3 times per month.

MildPossession
Depends what is on. I have an Odeon cinema that I can walk to or a few minutes on the bus. Few times a month say. I prefer watching blu rays/dvds in the comfort of my home with family and friends. A lot of times at the cinema there is always some moron who spoils it, a lot that I've given up. If it's not talking through the film, it's bloody mobile phones and all that rubbish.

That ACDC Chick
when there's something really good coming out srug

The Nuul
Only if theres a movie I want to watch.

dadudemon
Originally posted by MildPossession
Depends what is on. I have an Odeon cinema that I can walk to or a few minutes on the bus. Few times a month say. I prefer watching blu rays/dvds in the comfort of my home with family and friends. A lot of times at the cinema there is always some moron who spoils it, a lot that I've given up. If it's not talking through the film, it's bloody mobile phones and all that rubbish.

Ditto.

I prefer to watch movies in my home.

One thing I hate about movies is mumbling through lines. I have to rewind and put subtitles on, most of the time, to understand a lot of what people say.

Also, where I go to watch movies, a lot of teens and preteens watch movies. They are loud, rowdy, obnoxious, and idiots. I was never like that, as a teen. I want to smack the sh*t out of every one of them, most of the time. They put their feet on my chair, sometimes, and that's the worst.

MildPossession
In Britain anyway, they need to bring back the 'ushers' who stay in the screening to sort out people who don't follow the rules, or chuck them out.

Cinemas here, you see them for tickets and showing you in, then they go out once the film starts... and if you want to complain about something, you have to go out to get them.

That ACDC Chick
thats why i love the "Cheapo Depot" as i call it awesome
the most people ive seen in one of their theaters was after homecoming when my sister and i went to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning when there was like 20-25 people in there
its pretty amazing
food is good and cheap and the tickets are good and cheap

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
thats why i love the "Cheapo Depot" as i call it awesome
the most people ive seen in one of their theaters was after homecoming when my sister and i went to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning when there was like 20-25 people in there
its pretty amazing
food is good and cheap and the tickets are good and cheap Shut up you.

I go around 1-2 times a month, usually. 3 times if there's a lot of good movies but most of the time just 1-2.

I also usually usually see like 2 movies when I go there each time, so...

BruceSkywalker
every month

Darth Martin
Depends. During the summer time I go alot. 2010 hasn't been that great of a year. I would like to go to one every two weeks but alot of times there's nothing appealing.

coolmovies
Originally posted by MildPossession
In Britain anyway, they need to bring back the 'ushers' who stay in the screening to sort out people who don't follow the rules, or chuck them out.

Cinemas here, you see them for tickets and showing you in, then they go out once the film starts... and if you want to complain about something, you have to go out to get them.

I never had a problem when i go into the cinema everyone is quiet when the movie is on

Impediment
I vary rarely go to the cinema anymore, unless it is a film I want to see very much, or if I go with friends who ask me to come along.

I tire of having to strangers talking/coughing/eating while others use their cell phones or bring their goddamn children/babies.

I prefer to watch movies in the comfort of my own home.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by coolmovies
I never had a problem when i go into the cinema everyone is quiet when the movie is on This is because you are the annoying one.

K.Diddy

darthmaul1
It depends on the movie, if i want to see it and not wait another 3 or 4 months for it on video. example next year i will see thor, green lantern, captain america, transformers 3 (if the trailer can get me in)
But i too am sick of people getting up or coming in late, or you get to the show 1hour or 45min before the movie and get your seat. and you get some putz coming in right when the show starts and asks you to move down so him and his 3 buddies can sit together. If you wanted good seats you should of got there early.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.