Thanos Vs Malebolgia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins in a blood lust war!!!!!

TheTyrant
Thanos.

rotiart
Malebogia...

Bentley
Originally posted by rotiart
Malebogia...

How?

shifty

galactusischere
Malebolgia was the guy that killed Spawn's girlfriend right? Or was that Mammon?

Edit: It was Malebolgia. He only lost to Spawn because he was operating at a very limited amount of his actual power at the time.

rotiart
Well I stepped away from spawn for a long time.... Butttt
One of the last things inremember was when spawn usurped the power and mantle of malegobia and then was fighting of all of gen 13 and several other teams iirc. And the guy didn't give a shit...

In my head he's comparable to mephisto which in the right situations id put mephisto above thanos also...

TheTyrant
Originally posted by galactusischere
Malebolgia was the guy that killed Spawn's girlfriend right? Or was that Mammon?

Edit: It was Malebolgia. He only lost to Spawn because he was operating at a very limited amount of his actual power at the time.

In Spawn 100, yea. He still loses to Thanos.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by rotiart
Well I stepped away from spawn for a long time.... Butttt
One of the last things inremember was when spawn usurped the power and mantle of malegobia and then was fighting of all of gen 13 and several other teams iirc. And the guy didn't give a shit...

In my head he's comparable to mephisto which in the right situations id put mephisto above thanos also... Mephisto in his realm or outside it?

Uriel005
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Mephisto in his realm or outside it?
This... Hell dimension rules are funny when it comes to their masters.

Bentley
What can Malebogia do to pass through Thanos uber resistance? He's no Drax.

Bentley
Bump! I wasn't done hating on characters!

the ninjak
In the Image/Marvel Crossover Malebolgia and Mephisto were treated as equals.
Both seeking souls to reobtain their power.
Or was it just Mephisto?

Either way if you guys reckon Meph can take Thanos down Mal should as well.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't reckon Meph. can take Thanos down though.

"Id"
The current Malebolgia losses.

The Former had God Like Magical abilities, capable of manipulating reality, and time on the whim.

Male could just stop time with a simple gesture, and call it a day.

Bentley
I'm going to assume they meant Malebolgia before Spawn 100 since this thread is older than a few months old.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't reckon Meph. can take Thanos down though. I reckon he can.

That being said thanos wins this fight.

Bentley
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I reckon he can.

That being said thanos wins this fight.

Against classic Male?

zopzop
If Malebolgia really equals Mephisto, he gets stomped by Thanos.

During the Infinity War affair Thanos duped Mephisto by giving him a dead Cosmic Cube or something, Mephisto was furious but didn't dare attack Thanos directly and left.

Also he was going to use the Cube to kill Thanos because as soon as he had it, he wish for Thanos to be destroyed. If he really had the power to kill Thanos outright, why wait till he had the Cube and "wish" Thanos dead?

Thanos wins.

"Id"
KMC fights are not governed by plot holes.

WhiteWitchKing
Malebolgia wins.

zopzop
Originally posted by "Id"
KMC fights are not governed by plot holes.

What plot hole? Thanos humiliated and cheated Mephisto and Mephisto just walked away with his tail between his legs. Thanos was so unimpressed with Mephisto, he just sat there with his back to him.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7691/crusades0639.th.jpg

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4646/crusades0640.th.jpg

If Malebolgia = Mephisto, then he's in trouble.

psycho gundam
imagine if thanos connected his right hook with that jaw......

damn

==================

plot hole as in mephisto not simply trying to kill thanos with his vast array of powers, it's not like he didn't want to, and him saying he would like it to happen breaks whatever pact the two had

zopzop
Dude, Thanos turned his back to him as if he was beneath his notice!

And he DID try to kill him using the Cube but the Cube was a dud. Afterword he didn't even try as if he knew he couldn't do jack to Thanos.

psycho gundam
that's not mephisto's first appearance you know, he's not limited to using a cube to do damage.

i forget the issue #, but mehisto defeated sattanish in satanish's own hell realm, stole his prized souls (like lizzie bordon and heinrich himmler),......then killed mockingbird

mephisto's a top ten demon in marvel

zopzop
Yeah but it's not like he hasn't been humiliated by the likes of Thor or the SS.

Fact is, Thanos ignored him, his rant, and his threats. He just turned his back to him.

psycho gundam
i know, hence the wtf? moment

Bentley
But we all agree that Mephisto isn't Malebolgia. Male wasn't defeated without the hate coming from the other hell lords.

psycho gundam
i'll put it this way: mephisto would kick the shit out of malebolgia

Bentley
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i'll put it this way: mephisto would kick the shit out of malebolgia

Not based in his "showing" against Thanos, he wouldn't.

the ninjak
If Malebolgia came into the Marvel Universe Thanos wins.
If Thanos in the Image Universe he would have problems.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
If Malebolgia really equals Mephisto, he gets stomped by Thanos.

During the Infinity War affair Thanos duped Mephisto by giving him a dead Cosmic Cube or something, Mephisto was furious but didn't dare attack Thanos directly and left.

Also he was going to use the Cube to kill Thanos because as soon as he had it, he wish for Thanos to be destroyed. If he really had the power to kill Thanos outright, why wait till he had the Cube and "wish" Thanos dead?

Thanos wins. facepalm.

zopzop

Black bolt z

TheTyrant
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Thanos.

Meant to say Thanos stomps.

zopzop
Genius, he wanted Thanos dead but WAITED till he had the Cube to attack. Too bad the Cube was a dud and Mephisto was SOoL.

He didn't dare attack Thanos, even when Thanos had his back to him, he just ranted and left humiliated. I even posted the scans.

Thanos and Mephisto have common foes : Thor, Surfer, etc.. Thanos dominated Thor and Surfer while Mephisto was humbled by them.

Black bolt z
Genius, he wanted Thanos dead but WAITED till he had the Cube to attack. Too bad the Cube was a dud and Mephisto was SOoL.

He didn't dare attack Thanos, even when Thanos had his back to him, he just ranted and left humiliated. I even posted the scans.

Thanos and Mephisto have common foes : Thor, Surfer, etc.. Thanos dominated Thor and Surfer while Mephisto was humbled by them. Mephisto did NOT want thanos dead.

And what the hell do you mean he was humbled by them? Even in his first appearances mephisto states he could kill surfer with a thought but doesn't because he desires his soul no his death.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos has never dominated Thor in a battle. Excluding the fight when he had the Infinity Gauntlet.

He was once able to stun Thor with multiple eye beam blasts for a few seconds.

zopzop
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Mephisto did NOT want thanos dead.

Genius, LOOK AT THE SCANS I provided. As soon as he got his hands on a Cube he ordered it to kill Thanos.

Scan please? And what year did this take place? Because they fought multiple times.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was in their first fight. It was made abundantly clear that Mephisto was beyond Surfer. Frankly, it was made clear in all of their fights except perhaps one.

Black bolt z
Genius, LOOK AT THE SCANS I provided. As soon as he got his hands on a Cube he ordered it to kill Thanos.

Scan please? And what year did this take place? Because they fought multiple times. ...no expression. He saw him as a threat. Not as his superior.

When has surfer ever won or even lasted in a fair fight against mephisto?

Bentley
I love Thanos as much as the reasonable guys around here and I know he has no feats to match Mephisto.

Nihilist
Mephisto doesnt have any feats to say he could beat Thanos in a. Straight up fight outside his own realm, Thanos wouldn't agree or fall for any of Mephs deals that would allow him to get beat.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Mephisto doesnt have any feats to say he could beat Thanos in a. Straight up fight outside his own realm, Thanos wouldn't agree or fall for any of Mephs deals that would allow him to get beat. He doesn't have to make a deal with the devil(which he has on multiple occasions) to get beat.

And why is mephisto even in his discussion? In case you guys don't know whatever crossover those two were in is not canon.

Nihilist
BBZ, you don't even know what I'm talking about. Mephs main aim is to claim peoples souls which he does through deals of on his terms, Thanos made a different deal which Thanos was in charge of from the get go. You name any other way outside his realm how Meph would beat Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.