Biggest douche bag

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
I asked bada if I could make this thread and he siad yes so I will.

Who in comics(for whatever reason)is the biggest douche bag?

sentry

doom

reed

deadpool

fell free to add your own.

Lunacyde
Tony Stark

amnesia
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Tony Stark

No. Tony is a god... I think i love him.

Colossus-Big C
superman at times
iv seen scans of him puching batman and smaking diana out the way, i dont know if it was cannon though
galactus
feeds on planets killing off races
The LT
he turned off the ig
rulk

amnesia
^ is it bad to eat meat? I don't eat meat but that's beside the point.

Bouboumaster
Marvel:
Norman Osborn (when he was at the head of HAMMER)
Doctor Doom
Tony Stark at his best times
Reed Richards sometimes

DC:
Superman
Batman (Bruce Wayne)
Lex Luthor (a major one)
Darkseid

marwash22
Black Mask.
Joker.
Lex.
Ares.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
superman at times
iv seen scans of him puching batman and smaking diana out the way, i dont know if it was cannon though
galactus
feeds on planets killing off races
The LT
he turned off the ig
rulk You apparently have no concept of what a douchebag is.

Thanos used the infinity guantlet to kill 50% of the universe with a snap of his fingers.

Lt decided, "Let's not do that again!"

Galactus has to feed to survive. If he should die abraxas would get out and that would also be the end of the uiniverse.

So on your list you have at least two people who do what they do to preserve the universe...

Preserving the universe makes them douchebags?

Mshinu
The Comedian is a pretty epic douche. He is smart and understands the world but CHOSE to be a complete butthole. Shooting Kennedy, murdering his pregnant lover, tried to rape Sally etc

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Creshosk
You apparently have no concept of what a douchebag is.

Thanos used the infinity guantlet to kill 50% of the universe with a snap of his fingers.

Lt decided, "Let's not do that again!"

Galactus has to feed to survive. If he should die abraxas would get out and that would also be the end of the uiniverse.

So on your list you have at least two people who do what they do to preserve the universe...

Preserving the universe makes them douchebags? would you let your family get killed to preserve the US?

amnesia
YES

Uriel005
Ozzymandius from Watchmen is up there for being a douche bag to the other heroes especially film version but comic version does too.

Mojo is also up there as he is just constantly dicking with people.

marwash22
would you let your family get killed to preserve the US? actually, yes i would.

Creshosk
would you let your family get killed to preserve the US? If I could perserve both I would.

But if letting your family live meant everyone (Including your family died) is there really an option? Either way your family dies. But in one case other people get to live.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Uriel005
Ozzymandius from Watchmen is up there for being a douche bag to the other heroes especially film version but comic version does too.

Ozzy also saves the world. I think he is the real hero.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mshinu
Ozzy also saves the world. I think he is the real hero. Its all in persepctive with someone like ozzy or galactus.Killing millions to save billions and trillions.

dmills
When I think "douche" I'm thinking condesending, jerk. In that regard I'd have to say Namor -classic at least, not sure about current-, Black Adam and Majestic.

Uriel005
Oh forgot bragging Booster Gold.

amnesia
Originally posted by dmills
When I think "douche" I'm thinking condesending, jerk. In that regard I'd have to say Namor -classic at least, not sure about current-, Black Adam and Majestic.

Namor was awesome. Black Adam is a pretty cool guy if you know him.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Its all in persepctive with someone like ozzy or galactus.Killing millions to save billions and trillions. yes

rotiart
Well if my choice was my family vs everyone else (including my friends and ex gf) I'd be hard pressed to choose because I love some of them as much as my family...
But say I got to save my 50 closest people... Then yes the rest of the world can go to heck as long as we are fine

Mshinu
Originally posted by rotiart
Well if my choice was my family vs everyone else (including my friends and ex gf) I'd be hard pressed to choose because I love some of them as much as my family...
But say I got to save my 50 closest people... Then yes the rest of the world can go to heck as long as we are fine

Besides eradicating the human race, your decendants will die of inbreeding.

amnesia
hooray

Creshosk
In other words you`d be selfish enough to eradicate the human race? You decendants will die of inbreeding too. If they live so long. these days a human is part of a society, to that regard most humans would not be able to survive without it. Since the skill pool is divided so much to the point that most people lack the skill set to survive.

How would one gather food once the local food storage locations such as grocery stores run out? Most people don't know the first thing about agricultural management. Or providing medical needs for immune systems that have grown up in such a sterile environment?

How will provide their offspring with vaccines and the like?

Lunacyde
How can we forget Guy Gardner?....even though I love him lol

rotiart
I asked bada if I could make this thread and he siad yes so I will.

Dear teacher. I brought you an apple because I'm a good little boy. Please give me an "A" and no detentions this semester. Thank you much. Black bolt

I got giggles reading your post cause in my head you sounded like a first grader . :-P

SamZED
Besides eradicating the human race, your decendants will die of inbreeding. That was never an issue with Adam and Eve. yes

amnesia
Originally posted by SamZED
That was never an issue with Adam and Eve. yes

thumb up

Subtle.

rotiart
Genetically when a recessive gene becomes dominant it's the result of inbreeding... Food for thought for all the blond haired blue eyed people out there.... Cough.

Omega Vision
Black Panther, the Comedian, current Deathstroke (not the classic Marv Wolfman anti-hero), and Dr Sivana are all up there.

King Castle
Genetically when a recessive gene becomes dominant it's the result of inbreeding... Food for thought for all the blond haired blue eyed people out there.... Cough. dont forget the gingers damn mutant freaks..

anyways...

biggest douche i would say is bruce banner....

Creshosk
Genetically when a recessive gene becomes dominant it's the result of inbreeding... Food for thought for all the blond haired blue eyed people out there.... Cough. Genetic mutations don't require inbreeding though.

A genetic abnormality can occur in people unrelated to one another. Take albinism for example. This can occur in both human and non-human species.

Creshosk
Originally posted by King Castle
biggest douche i would say is bruce banner.... A bunch of friends chip in to send you on a surprise vacation. While there you fall in love, get married and your wife gets pregnant with your child. Then due to actions entirely your own, your wife winds up dieing.

Only a total douchebag would come home and attempt to harm/enslave/kill the ones who sent you on vacation.

If not for them you never even would have known your wife.

Philosophía
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=362941&pagenumber=5336#post12937246

I nominate Omega Vision.

Black bolt z
A bunch of friends chip in to send you on a surprise vacation. While there you fall in love, get married and your wife gets pregnant with your child. Then due to actions entirely your own, your wife winds up dieing.

Only a total douchebag would come home and attempt to harm/enslave/kill the ones who sent you on vacation.

If not for them you never even would have known your wife. Too bad thats not the way it happened.By the way hulk thought they had killed him.So you might want revenge on your friends if you think they killed your wife.And they sent him to a very vile place.Not some nice beach planet where he could be in peace.

Omega Vision

Creshosk
Too bad thats not the way it happened. Keep telling yourself that.

By the way hulk thought they had killed him.So you might want revenge on your friends if you think they killed your wife.And they sent him to a very vile place.Not some nice beach planet where he could be in peace. Just because he's stupid doesn't justify his actions.

And its STILL where he met his wife. His wife wasn't on some beach planet.

King Castle

Black bolt z
Dear teacher. I brought you an apple because I'm a good little boy. Please give me an "A" and no detentions this semester. Thank you much. Black bolt

I got giggles reading your post cause in my head you sounded like a first grader . :-P laughing out loud

I just didn't want to make a thread like this without some sort of approval.

Lunacyde
If we are bringing members into it than clearly that Lunacyde guy needs to be mentioned....what a douche.

Black bolt z
If we are bringing members into it than clearly that Lunacyde guy needs to be mentioned....what a douche. I agree evil face

King Castle
anyways...

bruce banner
tony stark
Reed richards since civil war
hank pym
sentry
loki
sinistro
batman
guy
black adam

Black bolt z
^

What makes batman douchy?

Lunacyde
I agree evil face
Who wouldn't? Even I agree.

Omega Vision
^

What makes batman douchy?
He's a DC character and he's popular. Hence he's got to be a douchebag. roll eyes (sarcastic)

amnesia
anyways...

tony stark
hank pym
loki
sinistro
black adam

These are not douchebags.

Omega Vision
Black Adam isn't usually a douchebag but I'd say Sinestro is. But just because he's a douchebag doesn't mean he isn't a cool character.

King Castle
^

What makes batman douchy? r u serious?

how about contingency plans against his own friends?

or that he tends to ignore orders or not be a team player when it doesnt suit him.. or smacking around or maiming criminals who have already surrendered.

anyways another one is daken now i know no one will disagree with that one

amnesia
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Black Adam isn't usually a douchebag but I'd say Sinestro is. But just because he's a douchebag doesn't mean he isn't a cool character.

Why do you hate fascists?

amnesia
r u serious?

or that he tends to ignore orders or not be a team player when it doesnt suit him.. or smacking around or maiming criminals who have already surrendered.

anyways another one is daken now i know no one will disagree with that one

Because you can't trust people 100%.

Because he needs information.

Black bolt z
r u serious?

anyways another one is daken now i know no one will disagree with that one It makes him violent not...well I guess that is a little douchy...

King Castle
look at this and tell me this isnt douchy? i can find dozen of simlar scans like this.

http://www.motifake.com/demotivational-poster/0803/batman-demotivational-poster-1206561731.jpg

Creshosk
r u serious?

anyways another one is daken now i know no one will disagree with that one Or using the batkick to save the guy from eating chocolate ice cream?

Couldn't have thrown a freeze pellet to encase the ice cream in ice. or a chemical to make the ice cream insta evaporate, no it's Batkick to the back of the head for you buddy.

Omega Vision
r u serious?

Take a look at some of Batman's friends and then tell me you wouldn't feel safer knowing someone has a contingency plan to deal with them in case they're compromised.

The same could be said for lots of heroes in comics like Wolverine.

When has he ever maimed someone who didn't have it coming?

amnesia
look at this and tell me this isnt douchy? i can find dozen of simlar scans like this.

http://www.motifake.com/demotivational-poster/0803/batman-demotivational-poster-1206561731.jpg

I do the same thing when people eat chocolate ice cream.

Serves them right.

Black bolt z

http://www.motifake.com/demotivational-poster/0803/batman-demotivational-poster-1206561731.jpg Was that it?What was the context?

Creshosk
Take a look at some of Batman's friends and then tell me you wouldn't feel safer knowing someone has a contingency plan to deal with them in case they're compromised.

The same could be said for lots of heroes in comics like Wolverine.

When has he ever maimed someone who didn't have it coming? Using another douchebag as a defense of one douchebag doesn't work.

Anti-hero=Douchebag, because they have villionous traits.

King Castle
what really makes him douchy is that he refers to himself as "the" batman.

i mean that is douchy at the extreme

amnesia
Using another douchebag as a defense of one douchebag doesn't work.

Being villainous doesn't make you a douche. Guidos are douches.

-Pr-
Batman is also right 99% of the time, so that balances out his doucheyness somewhat imo.

He's a DC character and he's popular. Hence he's got to be a douchebag. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

Omega Vision
Using another douchebag as a defense of one douchebag doesn't work.

I wasn't trying to defend Batman with Wolverine, only draw direct comparisons to a character King Castle probably doesn't consider a douchebag.

Batman isn't always an anti-hero you know. He's in a gray area between classic hero and anti-hero, the only Batman who's 100% an Anti-Hero is the Frank Miller Batman.

King Castle
another big one is aquaman and his counterpart namor

rotiart
Douchebag...= wolverine
Constantly trying to get at a girl that's taken = douchebag
The motorcycle, cigars, hair... Midget complex.
Logan = douche bag

Omega Vision
another big one is aquaman and his counterpart namor
Eh. With Aquaman it varies depending on his incarnation/time period. Namor has always been one though.

Colossus-Big C
void sentry

-Pr-
Eh. With Aquaman it varies depending on his incarnation/time period. Namor has always been one though.

he's a king and he can't have the woman he wants because she loves a geek. how would you feel...

King Castle
I wasn't trying to defend Batman with Wolverine, only draw direct comparisons to a character King Castle probably doesn't consider a douchebag.

Batman isn't always an anti-hero you know. He's in a gray area between classic hero and anti-hero, the only Batman who's 100% an Anti-Hero is the Frank Miller Batman. just to let you know i dont disagree he has bn one for a while ... but, if anything i name him more of an @$$hole then a douche

another douche is green arrow..

-Pr-
just to let you know i dont disagree he has bn one for a while ... but, if anything i name him more of an @$$hole then a douche

another douche is green arrow..

green arrow varies heavily, but sure, at times he is.

Creshosk

Batman isn't always an anti-hero you know. He's in a gray area between classic hero and anti-hero, the only Batman who's 100% an Anti-Hero is the Frank Miller Batman. There are different degrees to the anithero.

They range from "Heroes with loser traits" through "Lovable rogues" all the way to "hero in name only".

Batman averages out to a Type III or Type II anti hero the Snarky to Cynical Hero.

amnesia
Originally posted by -Pr-
he's a king and he can't have the woman he wants because she loves a geek. how would you feel...

I would feel better knowing she was with a fellow geek.

Omega Vision
I'd smash the geek's pizza-face in. uhuh

Omega Vision
There are different degrees to the anithero.

They range from "Heroes with loser traits" through "Lovable rogues" all the way to "hero in name only".

Batman averages out to a Type III or Type II anti hero the Snarky to Cynical Hero.
Batman is neither snarky nor cynical. In fact he's rather idealistic. If he were cynical he'd have given up his no-killing rule years ago.

Just because a guy wears black doesn't mean he's an anti-hero.

King Castle
we should have a fight:

douche bag brigade vs the @$$hole gangdrylaugh

wonder how it go.

another one i cant stand and ppl will say she isnt is WW, her whole condescending attitude screams douche to me

Omega Vision
we should have a fight:

wonder how it go.

another one i cant stand and ppl will say she isnt is WW, her whole condescending attitude screams douche to me
Compared to some of her Amazon sisters Diana is incredibly down to Earth. erm

amnesia
I'd smash the geek's pizza-face in. uhuh

Says the virgin.

Creshosk

Omega Vision

chomperx9
cyclops superman wonderwoman

amnesia
Captain America is a douche. And red skull is sort of a douche too.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by amnesia
Captain America is a douche. And red skull is sort of a douche too.
I love your priorities. "The mass murdering Nazi is kind of a douche but the hero who opposes him and sometimes acts self-righteously is definitely a douche." laughing out loud

King Castle
even a paranoid man can be justified in his paranoia...

Creshosk
There's a difference between paranoia and cynicism. holding that to be true I'd say batman is more cynical than paranoid.

Because batman happens to be right a good amount of the time.

Paranoia
noun: a psychological disorder characterized by delusions of persecution or grandeur

But both are Anti-hero traits.

Not everybody has to be a "kill 'em all" anti-hero type like Punisher or a "Kill some of 'em" type like Wolverine.

Murder is just one villionous traits amongst thousands if not hundreds.

marwash22
Paranoia
noun: a psychological disorder characterized by delusions of persecution or grandeur The Question.

Black bolt z
we should have a fight:

wonder how it go.

another one i cant stand and ppl will say she isnt is WW, her whole condescending attitude screams douche to me Give me a lineup and i'll make the thread.

CosmicComet
Tony Stark

This

chomperx9
matt murdock

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
matt murdock How the hell is matt a douche?

Omega Vision
even a paranoid man can be justified in his paranoia...
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face.

chomperx9
How the hell is matt a douche? any shyster lawyer is a doucher

Omega Vision
any shyster lawyer is a doucher
But Matt Murdock isn't the archetypal bloodsucking lawyer so that isn't good enough reasoning.

Black bolt z
any shyster lawyer is a doucher Except for the fact that hes one of the worlds best and only defends people he believes are innocent...not to mention the being blind thing yet never complaining.

Creshosk
any shyster lawyer is a doucher And I suppose you think ALL lawyers are shysters?

chomperx9
And I suppose you think ALL lawyers are shysters? just matt

Harvey dent no way

Omega Vision
Except for the fact that hes one of the worlds best and only defends people he believes are innocent...not to mention the being blind thing yet never complaining.
To be fair he has little to complain about on that front. With his other senses turned up to 11 and his pseudo sixth sense his blindness really doesn't limit him all too much in practical terms. IIRC he can even read non-Braille books by feeling the ink.

marwash22
Apocalypse is pretty douchey.

King Castle
but can he read a computer screen?

chomperx9
but can he read a computer screen? he probably has an HP all in one Touchscreen computer where he has it set on the display to feel the letters.

Black bolt z
To be fair he has little to complain about on that front. With his other senses turned up to 11 and his pseudo sixth sense his blindness really doesn't limit him all too much in practical terms. IIRC he can even read non-Braille books by feeling the ink. True.But he can't see other people.He has super heigtened senses but hes still goddamn blind.Originally posted by King Castle
but can he read a computer screen? Mabye

Omega Vision
but can he read a computer screen?
You can bet at least one writer is willing to say he can. Sometimes it gets utterly ridiculous.

Creshosk
but can he read a computer screen? Have you seen sneakers?

Remember Whistler, the blind hacker?

Black bolt z
Give me a lineup and i'll make the thread. Seriously.I will.

Mshinu
.http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd229/goetz420/douchebag.jpg

Doom scores pretty high for both douchebaggery and crybabyness btw

marwash22
but can he read a computer screen? all he would nee to do is sit a vibrator on the monitor.

Creshosk
http://api.ning.com/files/ lfYAo7yGwegnuk7ugol*9cZvAEEXpPPyAUWiKrGS56TpjwY*Wx
xU7tflUilGNF5U8a1pzc-RjVx2P5x*wzbqLvlnD2Rmjms0/douchebag.jpg

Doom scores pretty high for both douchebaggery and crybabyness btw. That link didn't work.

King Castle
the shoes and commercials. i dont know what you are referencing with sneakers.

again i am asking can he sense the letters and the digital images?

i remember an old thread about Daredevil fan facts.

written by lunacyde

FB Daredevil - Vance this one is for you!

Super Hearing - Can hear a daisy hiccup in the middle of madagascar...from the Moon.

Super Smell - So powerful he can smell a rainbow.

Super Touch - Can actually feel the light of a flashlight on his back...from a mile away.

Radar Sense - He can actually tell peoples skin color it's so accute.

Super sight - Yea, he is blind and he can still see!

Super strength - Can flip a trolley car with his middle finger and punch out a Tyrannasaurus Rex.

Super acrobatics - can actually defy physics and change direction/levitate in midair.

Super Martial Arts- Can punch 67,363,039,321 people before they collectively blink.

Super Pressure Points- Can bring down a planet sized Krakken with one well placed pressure point strike.

Superspeed - Can put some pop tarts in the toaster...run back in time to the DC Universe, and Krypton before it was destroyed...kick Jor-El in the face and ...and run back before the toaster pops.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/fanboy-spider-man-vs-fanboy-wolverine/376395/?page=2

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/fanboy-feats/380313/?page=4

StiltmanFTW
again i am asking can he sense the letters and the digital images?

He senses the faint impressions of ink on a printed page. It was revealed almost on the beginning of his career.

About the digital images... I dunno. I do recall him actually seeing one... perhaps the writer forgot Matt was blind.

Creshosk
the shoes and commercials. i dont know what you are referencing with sneakers. A movie.

the ninjak
Cassidy from Preacher is comics biggest douchbag.

Osbourne sold illegal drugs and prostitution to help fund HAMMER.

srankmissingnin
Is douche bag synonymous with jerk or *******? Because in my mind a d-bag is like a frat boy loser who uses a crop duster to put on his copious amounts of axe body spray, has a paper thin chin strap, flips the collars of all his shirts (which are two sizes to small) up and has a collection of beer bottles on a shelf in his room.

The closest thing to d-bag in comics is Gambit... and maybe Boostergold and Wonderman.

the ninjak
Oh Wonderman is an excellent choice.

Uriel005
Mojo... What kind of douche turns people into babies and fails to beat them.

Ban Mido
Pssssh, Trauma is a pretty big douche in my opinion. I mean he's actually one of my favorite characters but c'mon...always showing people their worst fears...that's just mean....I mean his dad Nightmare is already pretty much a douche, tormenting humans by bringing them to his realm during their times of slumber, prancing around his realm on his black unicorn..meh that's kinda stylish..he gets points for that.

Wait. Maybe he's just trying to make them FACE their fears to become stronger and better off in life big grin...That isn't Douchey..that's damn genius! I take my first statement back. He's a great great man.

thanos-prime
True.But he can't see other people.He has super heigtened senses but hes still goddamn blind. Mabye Yes he can see other people his radar sense allows him to.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Because in my mind a d-bag is like a frat boy loser who uses a crop duster to put on his copious amounts of axe body spray, has a paper thin chin strap, flips the collars of all his shirts (which are two sizes to small) up and has a collection of beer bottles on a shelf in his room. And what exactly is wrong with any of that?

crackers

The Nuul
Pym is a big time douche.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
And what exactly is wrong with any of that?

crackers

Nothing... provided you don't mind being a d-bag.

Deadline
.http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd229/goetz420/douchebag.jpg

Doom scores pretty high for both douchebaggery and crybabyness btw

hahaha.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
That was never an issue with Adam and Eve. yes I disagree, do me a favor, go out into a city take a look at the people there and rethink what you said.

OneDumbG0
Nothing... provided you don't mind being a d-bag. biscuits

-Pr-
Is douche bag synonymous with jerk or *******? Because in my mind a d-bag is like a frat boy loser who uses a crop duster to put on his copious amounts of axe body spray, has a paper thin chin strap, flips the collars of all his shirts (which are two sizes to small) up and has a collection of beer bottles on a shelf in his room.

The closest thing to d-bag in comics is Gambit... and maybe Boostergold and Wonderman.

Booster doesn't fall in to that category.

But tony stark does

Lord_Talron
PC supes. theres a site dedicated to him :P

Omega Vision
Booster doesn't fall in to that category.
You must remember King Castle isn't up to date at all with DC. He thinks that Booster Gold is still a vainglorious fame-seeker and that Kon-El is a human mutate made to mimic Superman.

amnesia
You must remember King Castle isn't up to date at all with DC. He thinks that Booster Gold is still a vainglorious fame-seeker

It's a shame.

Booster was best in 52.

TheTyrant
Galactus.

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Galactus. G is cool

Doom and luthor are the biggets assholes in comics.

Stark and namor are the biggest douchebags

batdude123
Originally posted by 753
Doom and luthor are the biggets assholes in comics.

Stark and namor are the biggest douchebags

What's your distinction?

marwash22
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Galactus. i believe it's already been explained why he isn't a douche.

Originally posted by batdude123
What's your distinction?

I'd say a douche is more of a pompous, maybe self-righteous and judgemental dick who's comically full of himself and that nobody really likes.

Doom and luthor's murderous narcisism on the other hand is plainly evil. They care about nothing but their bloated egos and kill for petty reasons.

Edit: the site doesn't censor assholes anymore? yay!

Black bolt z
Reed is a douche.He can cure cancer in a week but choose not to.

marwash22
Reed is a douche.He can cure cancer in a week but choose not to. by that logic, everyone in Reed's class, is a douche.

King Castle
no he is a douche b/c at times he is a condescending know it all shove it in your face.

Reed: i am reed richards smartest man on the planet, i am smarter then you in science: doom and Pym... tony is okay but i am smarter then him..

hence he is a douche

amnesia
But he is the smartest. His wife is hot and he can stretch.

Seriously, if i was Reed i would be a douche of epic proportions.

marwash22
no he is a douche b/c at times he is a condescending know it all shove it in your face.

Reed: i am reed richards smartest man on the planet, i am smarter then you in science: doom and Pym... tony is okay but i am smarter then him..

hence he is a douche what you described is arrogance and perhaps, pretentiousness... not really douchebaggery. Doom is way more of a douche than Reed... the mask and cloak alone puts Doom on a different level of douchiness.

amnesia
Doom isn't a douche. He is far superior to regular humans.

Originally posted by marwash22
by that logic, everyone in Reed's class, is a douche.

yup they're all a bunch of *******

King Castle
pym is a douche for building ultron for self idolation

amnesia
Pym is the third best character in marvel. He can't be a douche.

Black bolt z
Pym is the third best character in marvel. He can't be a douche. Pym is a giant douche.

King Castle
Tony for thinking he knows better then anyone and taking it upon himself to enforce his own belief on the superhuman community same for reed..

realistically it was tyranny at its worse especially since it was done in the united states... Doom is different since he has his own country and laws which he is not in violation of.

marwash22
Pym is a giant douche. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3057/2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

Black bolt z
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3057/2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg I didn't mean to do that...or did I? roll eyes (sarcastic)

amnesia
Tony for thinking he knows better then anyone and taking it upon himself to enforce his own belief on the superhuman community same for reed..

realistically it was tyranny at its worse especially since it was done in the united states... Doom is different since he has his own country and laws which he is not in violation of.

Well obviously Tony had his reasons.

Tony for president

King Castle
and his reasons made it okay to violate constitutional laws and use government resources in illegal actions against citizens of teh united states?

yeah, he is still a douche and should be rotting in prison for his entire comic life.

amnesia
It's OK to violate the constitution to save lives.

King Castle
i am sure sinestro, Doom and Thanos would agree with you.

Black bolt z
The Comedian is a pretty epic douche. He is smart and understands the world but CHOSE to be a complete butthole. Shooting Kennedy, murdering his pregnant lover, tried to rape Sally etc This is pretty good.

It's OK to violate the constitution to save lives. Which he didn't by the way

Creshosk
what you described is arrogance and perhaps, pretentiousness... not really douchebaggery. Doom is way more of a douche than Reed... the mask and cloak alone puts Doom on a different level of douchiness. http://a.imageshack.us/img444/4521/fantasticbigtm9.jpg

marwash22
mmm

she had it coming.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>