What does the Penace stare do to each person

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Superman
Black adam
Ares
DC Ares
Joker
Bullseye
blazing skull
Ghostrider
WWH
Doomsday
Silver Surfer
Wolverine
DP Spectre

amnesia
DC Ares laughs.

Black bolt z
Superman-Nothing
Black adam-kills
Ares-kills
DC Ares-laughs
Joker-Not sure.It would make them feel their guilt right?I don't think joker has guilt.
Bullseye-kills
blazing skull-don't know
Ghostrider-don't know
WWH-nothing
Doomsday-kills.Mabye.Same as joker
Silver Surfer-Kills
Wolverine-Kills
DP Spectre-Don't know

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Black bolt z
WWH-nothing

How the hell would the Penance Stare not affect WWH? erm The guy's a massive tank of guilt-fueled rage. He's dead.

amnesia
Originally posted by XanatosForever
How the hell would the Penance Stare not affect WWH? erm The guy's a massive tank of guilt-fueled rage. He's dead.

Pak doesn't know what morality is.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by XanatosForever
How the hell would the Penance Stare not affect WWH? erm The guy's a massive tank of guilt-fueled rage. He's dead. Dude WWH actually foguth GR.GR didn't go after him because reed said he doesn't hurt innocents.And in that situation WWH is innocent.Reed,BB,tony,and strange were not.

marwash22
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Superman - nodda.
Joker - nodda.
Bullseye - phucks his world up.

Uriel005
Supes, both Ares, Joker, and Spectre are fine. Doomsday has no soul to speak of he's entirely artificial in creation.

rotiart
I can't remember the penance stare killing anyone... Afaik it only inflicts the pains and anguish the innocent victims felt...

And then you have to have a shred of morality to even be bothered with the guilt... Like Norman Osborn And Loki would be screwed mentality... Thanos arguably also...but someone like say mephisto wouldn't give a rats ass

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Uriel005
Supes, both Ares, Joker, and Spectre are fine. Doomsday has no soul to speak of he's entirely artificial in creation.

I can see there being an argument for Dc Ares being fine, but Marvel Ares would be completely destroyed by the Penance Stare.

In War Machine we saw that he's killed billions, so he's either in a coma or dead after he gets hit.

jalek moye
Originally posted by rotiart
I can't remember the penance stare killing anyone... Afaik it only inflicts the pains and anguish the innocent victims felt...

It's killed people just never kills important people they just are dropped unless they are his villians

rotiart
Really. Hrm stupid cannon fodder... I'm used to seeing even during the Johnny blaze and then even the Danny ketch days (before the vengeance was included to the family crap) and I just can't remember it happening. But I'll take your word for it.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Dude WWH actually foguth GR.GR didn't go after him because reed said he doesn't hurt innocents.And in that situation WWH is innocent.Reed,BB,tony,and strange were not. That was actually bad writing.

It was hulk's fault and not the illuminati that the event occured that was the reason as to why he was so angry at the time occured.

rotiart
Errr ghost rider did go after hulk...
He looked into hulks eyes and determined him to be an innocent
Then gr rode away
That was when we saw what gr's dials go up to when a host doesn't hold him back

jalek moye
Errr ghost rider did go after hulk...
Then gr rode away
That was when we saw what gr's dials go up to

I'm pretty sure that was more of him being able to tell over using the penace stare. unless he literally only applied it to that moment. (which he may have, because he can do so)

Also btw that "unleashed mode" is pretty much how he was that entire run of ghos trider not the isolated situation people tend to think.

rotiart
If you mean from his return from he'll or when he fought in heaven with the other grs I'd disagree... The statement says that it is the result of gr not being restricted by a host and I'd take the speakers comments as gospel considering who it was...

jalek moye
The one inbetween them, the arc that that comic took place i nthe middle of. Satan himself made the very same comment about how Johhny isn't there when Ghost rider needed to get things done. Did the whole no longer talking anymore and large hell fire attacks, insta regen etc.

Might have been first time strange personally saw it though, since i think he beat strange a few issues before that point.

edit: yea i guess it is the return from hell one.

Creshosk

Which is bullshit.

rotiart
But then that agrees with my comment that with a host the gr is weaker than when he is fully unleashed. Agreed?

jalek moye
yea i just commented that it wasn't the first or only time like people tend to think.

Omega Vision
Wasn't there a time when the PS failed on a crack-head just because he was a crack head?

Colossus-Big C

chomperx9
pennance stare worked on galactus in the fantastic four animated series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.