Big Barda vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Hulk has bn running rampant all over USA leaping from town to town supposedly wanting to be left alone but taking what he wants whenever he wants b/c he is just a deep seeded bully when in his human form.. as Bruce he never had the brass to stand up for himself and the hulk is a manifestation of his actual cowardice wanting to fight back and be the bully.

hulk has landed in a suburban area where barda and scott free live.. ppl have closed and shut their blinds and are cowering in their homes.

Barda gets dressed to face this creature who is tossing aside cards and has stopped a food delivery truck for the elderly.

Konton
I see this ending with Barda's megarod covered in green paste.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Konton
I see this thread ending with King Castle trouncing your arguments. dur

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I see this thread ending with King Castle trouncing your arguments. dur Megarod is a hard core weapon

King Castle
@omega vision

nah.. i like his or her opinion. evil face

amnesia
I'm actually going to go with hulk here.

guy222
Hulk

Prep-Man
Hulk.

Gecko4lif
Doesnt megarod disable regen?

vansonbee
Hulk megarod will be shooting paste alright.

But anyways, Hulk wins!

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Doesnt megarod disable regen?

The best shot for Barda is BFR.

Desaad
Hulk, hard.

He outclasses her in strength and durability by a strong margin. Barda, ultimately, is MAYBE low top tier, Hulk is (these days) high top tier.

chomperx9
Big Bada wins

vansonbee
Originally posted by chomperx9
Big Bada wins A big megarod win for her!

Konton
Originally posted by Desaad
Hulk, hard.

He outclasses her in strength and durability by a strong margin. Barda, ultimately, is MAYBE low top tier, Hulk is (these days) high top tier.

Megarod can create boom tubes and she also has a cosmic cube.

King Castle
when did she get a cosmic cube?

Desaad
Originally posted by King Castle
when did she get a cosmic cube?

I think he's talking about a Multi-Cube, and Barda historically does not have one.

And yes, she has the Mega Rod, which is impressive most of the time, but still not enough to give her the win. She performed at roughly a stalemate with DC's Thor for a period of time, she knocked out Byrne Superman with the Mega Rod when he was distracted/not looking, but that is pretty much the best you can say about her. She's lost, albeit after a close one, in a sparring match to Wonder Woman, and I see the Hulk (as currently portrayed) taking out Wonder Woman.

Badabing
Hulk claps, Barda dies.

tideoftime
Barda will give him a fight, and might make a couple wins (especially via BFR), but a solid majority for Hulk.

Q99
Originally posted by Desaad
she knocked out Byrne Superman with the Mega Rod when he was distracted/not looking,

Oh, he was looking, he just didn't want to fight. Two blasts to the face.

She's also brawled with Lobo on even terms.

Definitely not.

Warlord
Hulk 7/10

Desaad
Originally posted by Q99

Which amounts to the same -- a sucker shot.

After her physiology had been changed to a Czarnian, which would change the levels of her strength and durability (for the better, given what we've seen).

Philosophía
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk claps, Barda dies. You're never going to stop with this, are you?

uhuh

Badabing

psycho gundam

The Nuul
Hulk claps, Barda dies.

Don Corleone
Just ask Red about that clap of Hulk. eek!

King Castle
i like Big Barda better.

so i'll say she wins the majority.

The thunderclap can kill anything including god. Hulk just needs to pissed off enough for it to work.

Hulk wins

King Castle
Big Barda is a trained warrior which is why hulk will end up with a broken neck and dead since he isnt fighting ppl that hold back due to compassion and warped combat morality

barda wins

Black bolt z
i like Big Barda better.

so i'll say she wins the majority.

Big Barda is a trained warrior which is why hulk will end up with a broken neck and dead since he isnt fighting ppl that hold back due to compassion and warped combat morality

barda wins broken neck? He'll get up and snap it back into place in a second. Then he'll THUNDERCLAP FOR THE WIN

Badabing
Originally posted by Q99

She's also brawled with Lobo on even terms.

Definitely not. Definitely will. Unless you have scans of Hulk thunder clapping Barda and her surviving.

biscuits

Definitely will. Unless you have scans of Hulk thunder clapping Barda and her surviving.

biscuits You've ruined this post with that smiley, the argument was solid.

King Castle
Originally posted by 753
broken neck? He'll get up and snap it back into place in a second. Then he'll THUNDERCLAP FOR THE WIN broken neck is the hulk's kryptonite it doesnt heal as quickly as other injuries. stick out tongue maestro said so. evil face

Badabing
Originally posted by 753
You've ruined this post with that smiley, the argument was solid. mmm

I am a mod and can edit the smiley out. durhulk

Stoic
broken neck is the hulk's kryptonite it doesnt heal as quickly as other injuries. stick out tongue maestro said so. evil face

WWHulk is a gladiator, he also beat Caiera who was bred to be the best. Barda would lose to the Hulk.

The bad thing about weapons and such, is that they have a tendency to wind up in anothers possession, so can you imagine what would happen if the Hulk took the Rod away? Barda's only chance is bfr via boom tube.

King Castle
a Gladiator isnt the same as a battle harden actual warrior who also happens to be apokliptian fury.

her rod can also unleash powerful cosmic blast that would f#$$ hulk up.

if we had wonder woman in here no would be arguing against her even if we removed her flight and speed. (speed b/c ppl seem too think she is a blitz fighter whcih she really is not).

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Stoic
WWHulk is a gladiator, he also beat Caiera who was bred to be the best. Barda would lose to the Hulk.

Caiera was trained to be the best fighter on Sakaar. Barda was trained to be the best fighter on Apokolips.

Caiera wasn't trained to quite the same standards as Barda was.

Stoic
Last I saw Sakaar was just as chaotic a place as Apocalypse. The mere fact that the Hulk has survived more punishment than Barda can dish and amp his toughness, and strength shows that he would overcome Barda in little time, and with very little effort. Barda would not beat the Hulk.

Q99
Barda can dish and take quite a lot of punishment. Especially dish- repeated megarod blasts will take pretty much anyone down.

King Castle

The bad thing about weapons and such, is that they have a tendency to wind up in anothers possession, so can you imagine what would happen if the Hulk took the Rod away? Barda's only chance is bfr via boom tube. also why the hell did you bring WWH into this?

Omega Vision
Last I saw Sakaar was just as chaotic a place as Apocalypse. The mere fact that the Hulk has survived more punishment than Barda can dish and amp his toughness, and strength shows that he would overcome Barda in little time, and with very little effort. Barda would not beat the Hulk.
Apokolips isn't chaotic. At all. Its a police state....planet....dimension.

Being the commander of the Female Furies is a much more demanding assignment than being the Red King's bodyguard.

Stoic
also why the hell did you bring WWH into this?

No one stipulated which Hulk it was, but if you want my honest opinion, the only Hulks that I see Barda beating, are the Grey Hulk, and the 1970's Hulk. I was under the impression that you were taking about the current Hulk. The current Hulk beat a guy (Rulk) who would turn Barda out. Do you believe that Barda is going to beat the mindless Hulk? if so I guess you may also believe that she would run through two full rosters of Avengers with Doc Samson pitching in. The Hulk is too much for her to deal with.

King Castle
wow....facepalm2 its just.....drylaugh

Stoic
wow....facepalm2 its just.....drylaugh

Seriously though who has Barda beaten to put her on his level? The Femme Fatales nearly killed her if it weren't for Wonder Woman.

janus77
Hulk ftw 10/10.

Konton
Seriously though who has Barda beaten to put her on his level? The Femme Fatales nearly killed her if it weren't for Wonder Woman.

It really doesn't matter how strong or durable she is. She rivals Diana in skill, can create boom tubes and ranged blasts with the megarod, and carries a mother box.

He tries to get frisky and she booms him into another dimension.

Q99
She did beat WW One Million.

YFZ 350
Barda wins.

Stoic
It really doesn't matter how strong or durable she is. She rivals Diana in skill, can create boom tubes and ranged blasts with the megarod, and carries a mother box.

He tries to get frisky and she booms him into another dimension.

Like I said earlier, bfr is her only way out of this situation. What happens if we take her toys away? The Hulk has resisted loads of damage in the past, so to say for a certainty that Barda would put him down with her mega rod doesn't seem like you are taking the Hulk's past feats into consideration.

Thor has rained both physical and elemental assaults down on the Hulk in the past, and this did not keep him down. Storm and the Human Torch combined Lightning and Nova flame blasts to take him down, which did nothing but piss him off. I just don't see Barda doing anything other than losing without bfr.

Konton
But... she has bfr... so... she wins.

Stoic
But... she has bfr... so... she wins.

But if she didn't she would get her rump stumped.

King Castle
no she wouldnt. again you are using WWH for average hulk. and if you read the OP you see whcih hulk is the most likely one.

seeing as he is leaping and eating crap acting like the savage hulk rather then any other hulk.

and for your answer hulk has bn stopped by less then a cosmic blast from the mega rod. for example hulk has bn stopped with a lightning and psi bolt from cable and storm nothing compared to what thor and barda can bring.

Badabing
It's current Hulk, and current versions of all characters unless otherwise noted in the title or OP.

vansonbee

He tries to get frisky and she booms him into another dimension. Originally posted by Konton
But... she has bfr... so... she wins. Not in her character to BFR anyone, other than saving innocents.

Plus she looks forward to strong opponents to fight, which is her end.

Stoic
no she wouldnt. again you are using WWH for average hulk. and if you read the OP you see whcih hulk is the most likely one.

seeing as he is leaping and eating crap acting like the savage hulk rather then any other hulk.

and for your answer hulk has bn stopped by less then a cosmic blast from the mega rod. for example hulk has bn stopped with a lightning and psi bolt from cable and storm nothing compared to what thor and barda can bring.

So we're going to go on low end feats now? Barda was nearly taken out because she got her back shredded in her battle with Grannies Furies. Savage Hulk has taken on Thor and stalemated with him, the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, Wendigo were all unable to take him down, he even went toe to toe with classic Juggernaut. All characters have low end showings, Superman was oneshotted by Konvikt, the list goes on.

The Hulks ace in the hole is his strength/durability amping, and healing factor. Barda would take a beating, while the Hulk would remain fresh. She would need to bfr him or be KO'ed. Besides that the Hulk has never been portrayed as a slow character, so to say that she nails him with the rod goes against his history, or all Thor would have ever had to do is float up and blast him from afar.

Konton
She has a healing factor too.

She was picking bullets from her flesh and healing right up in Birds of Prey.

Stoic
She has a healing factor too.

She was picking bullets from her flesh and healing right up in Birds of Prey.

Is that right? How fast do you think that she would heal from Wolverine cutting her neck open? How about getting her heart pulled out by the Hulk Buster Rock? How well would she do if her flesh were to be blasted off nearly to the bone? Would she be able to breathe in toxic acidic fumes without her lungs melting?

These two are on different levels of durability, strength, and healing. She does have better h2h skills without a doubt, but a thunder clap, or earth quake smash would level the playing field.

BattleMage
Hulk for the win. And Barda would say something like "The hulk is by far the strongest being she has ever encountered".

Q99
Is that right? How fast do you think that she would heal from Wolverine cutting her neck open? How about getting her heart pulled out by the Hulk Buster Rock? How well would she do if her flesh were to be blasted off nearly to the bone? Would she be able to breathe in toxic acidic fumes without her lungs melting?

With her armor, it'd be harder to do those things in the first place.

I'm guessing she'd handle the toxic acid fine too, apokolips breeds tough lungs.

Nah, with a thunderclap or earthquake smash, she'd probably smirk and keep coming.

Barda is darn tough, she takes hits from class 100+s often, and can dish out a lot too.

A thunderclap will kill anything including God, so she loses.

Badabing
Originally posted by 753
A thunderclap will kill anything including God, so she loses. thumb up

durhulk

Parmaniac
Big Bada entered the thread

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99
With her armor, it'd be harder to do those things in the first place.

I'm guessing she'd handle the toxic acid fine too, apokolips breeds tough lungs.

Nah, with a thunderclap or earthquake smash, she'd probably smirk and keep coming.

Barda is darn tough, she takes hits from class 100+s often, and can dish out a lot too.

I really don't think that she would handle any of the things that I mentioned just fine and dandy, she was nearly KO'ed when Mad Harriet popped her in the face with the whip portion of her morning star, and it happened stun her right through her helmet which is a part of the armor that you mentioned, and with ease I might add. (Superman/Batman #11 ref).

Her heart was pulled out in DOTNG, and she did not get back up, because she was dead. Is Mad Harriet a class 100? I really don't think so. If Mad Harriet could do that to her with one hit, can you imagine what a guy that could give as well as he gets from Thor would do to her?

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

King Castle
okay since quanchi made his opinion. i'll definitely go with Big Barda

Konton
If we're thinking of the same encounter, I would just like to add that Barda was playing possum so Wondy could surrender and lure out Granny Goodness back then.

And I'd also like to point out that Granny's goons have drastically varying power levels. They subdued Hercules one issue and then Wonder Girl took it to most of them before going down in the next...

Food for thought.

Warlord
Barda would have to have the rod, the motherbox and the flying discs to get some wins in this fight and even then I wouldn't give her more than 3-4/10

King Castle
i thought that was pretty standard for her?

Warlord
they should beeing a new god. but she doesn't carry all three in every apearence

D_Dude1210
Hulk uses his megarod to give her the clap, Barda dies.

Lord_Talron
the madder hulk gets the longer hulk gets!

haermm2

ermmdance

Prep-Man
okay since quanchi made his opinion. i'll definitely go with Big Barda

tv_happy

Stoic
If we're thinking of the same encounter, I would just like to add that Barda was playing possum so Wondy could surrender and lure out Granny Goodness back then.

And I'd also like to point out that Granny's goons have drastically varying power levels. They subdued Hercules one issue and then Wonder Girl took it to most of them before going down in the next...

Food for thought.

You seem to be downplaying the Hulk, he's beaten people and teams at that matter far stronger than the ones that you mentioned. Non jobbing, the Hulk would rage up and beat the snot out of Barda. Her only way of winning against him would be bfr. Grannies Furies would lose to the Hulk, they would cut him, he would heal, he'd get stronger and win.

King Castle
the reason hulk has bn able to fought teams is b/c they job the heroes down to hulk lvl and make them stupid.

if that werent the case then guys like herc wouldnt be able to fight him toe to toe on his own but introduce a team and he is struggling along with other bricks.

Q99
You seem to be downplaying the Hulk, he's beaten people and teams at that matter far stronger than the ones that you mentioned. Non jobbing, the Hulk would rage up and beat the snot out of Barda. Her only way of winning against him would be bfr.

Or by hitting him with the megarod enough.

A few shots will take down a kryptonian.

And she can go HtH with Wonder Woman. Hulk's being exaggerated if you think he'd beat the snot out of that.

Stoic
the reason hulk has bn able to fought teams is b/c they job the heroes down to hulk lvl and make them stupid.

if that werent the case then guys like herc wouldnt be able to fight him toe to toe on his own but introduce a team and he is struggling along with other bricks.

Nah teams vs Hulk or anyone on his level and beyond gives the single combatant the advantage, because teams tend to hold back for fear of hurting their comrades, this in turn gives the single combatant the ability to use the team against each other. Using Hercules as an example is also a bad one, because he happens to be a true class 100, with major fighting skills.

Herc may not be Hulks physical peer, but his years of combat experience shores up the gap... well at least for a little while.

To say that the Hulks wins against major teams is PIS is completely untrue. If he pulled it off once, I'd agree with you but he's done so many times. The Furies would not pose a danger to a guy like the Hulk. He can heal from anything that they could dish out, he'd also get stronger, while they have no such luxury. Barda against the Furies on her own would lose and lose badly, because she will not heal fast enough to keep from being seriously injured, and in the end they would take her down.

No bfr = No win for Barda.

Vorpal Ruin
After reading all these posts I have to go with Hulk for the win. Barda seems to be being overrated in this thread.

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99
Or by hitting him with the megarod enough.

A few shots will take down a kryptonian.

And she can go HtH with Wonder Woman. Hulk's being exaggerated if you think he'd beat the snot out of that.

Yea because every opponent is going to stand there and let her whack the hell out of them. Thor's hammer can put a Kryptonian down too, after a few good shots. Let's also remember that not all Kryptonians are Superman.

He thunderclaps the blasts right back at her.

Konton
You seem to be downplaying the Hulk,

I haven't addressed him at all. lol

While we're on the subject of assuming ignorance, I'll assume that you don't know about the megarod's ability to increase gravitational forces. Maybe you forget that, in a forum fight, Barda is more likely to be displacing gravitons and moving energy from place to place with her motherbox.

Yea because every opponent is going to stand there and let her whack the hell out of them. Thor's hammer can put a Kryptonian down too, after a few good shots. Let's also remember that not all Kryptonians are Superman.

lol the kryptonian he's talking about IS Superman. She nearly killed him.

Anyway, BFR is on here and Barda isn't above bfr if she can't scrape a win. That's exactly what she did to Lobo.

And a mind controlled Barda took on pre-crisis Supergirl and Mister Miracle at the same time. PRE-CRISIS KRYPTONIAN.

She's not getting one-hit KOd by a thunderclap. Chances are she booms him into space.

Q99

She hardly needs him standing still, Barda's a highly skilled combatant.

Barda has the firepower to take down people of his toughness class, no question. She has the skill to hit him, no question. How is that 'bfr only'?

I'm pretty sure she's beaten them before.

Stoic
I haven't addressed him at all. lol

While we're on the subject of assuming ignorance, I'll assume that you don't know about the megarod's ability to increase gravitational forces. Maybe you forget that, in a forum fight, Barda is more likely to be displacing gravitons and moving energy from place to place with her motherbox.

lol the kryptonian he's talking about IS Superman. She nearly killed him.

Anyway, BFR is on here and Barda isn't above bfr if she can't scrape a win. That's exactly what she did to Lobo.

And a mind controlled Barda took on pre-crisis Supergirl and Mister Miracle at the same time. PRE-CRISIS KRYPTONIAN.

She's not getting one-hit KOd by a thunderclap. Chances are she booms him into space.

Could Barda beat Superman if he were going all out to kill her? Stop playing, because you know that he was holding back against her. It's Barda not Doomsday.

Originally posted by Q99
She hardly needs him standing still, Barda's a highly skilled combatant.

Barda has the firepower to take down people of his toughness class, no question. She has the skill to hit him, no question. How is that 'bfr only'?

I'm pretty sure she's beaten them before.

What's the full details of the Lobo fight? Tell the truth, or say no more.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk claps, Barda dies.

Q99
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
After reading all these posts I have to go with Hulk for the win. Barda seems to be being overrated in this thread.

Not really. She's a herald-level fighter who has fought powerful herald-level foes on many occasions.

I don't know who this person that can't stand up to the Hulk that's being talked about is, but it's not Big Barda.

Maybe you're thinking of Little Barda, the Teen Titan?

Badabing
Hulk claps, Barda sharts herself while rocketing to the Sun. Hulk wins. durhulk

Omega Vision
Has Hulk's Thunderclap become the new "Apocalypse spits bullets" of the forum?

amnesia
batkick>>>>>>>>Thunderclap

It's funnier too.

Badabing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Has Hulk's Thunderclap become the new "Apocalypse spits bullets" of the forum? Yeah, I may have something to do with it though...mmm

biscuitsOriginally posted by amnesia
batkick>>>>>>>>Thunderclap

It's funnier too. thumb up

laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99
Not really. She's a herald-level fighter who has fought powerful herald-level foes on many occasions.

I don't know who this person that can't stand up to the Hulk that's being talked about is, but it's not Big Barda.

Maybe you're thinking of Little Barda, the Teen Titan?

Fighting only gets you so far against a guy that becomes more durable, faster, stronger, and heals up in the time that it takes him to be wounded. Next I'll hear that Barda can take Thor. She was never portrayed as being as powerful as you make it seem. True top tiers would destroy her if they were going all out to beat her... if there was something to fight that hard for.

If it were all about who fights better why does the Hulk stomp Wolverine? He can fight a lot better than the Hulk, the problem here is that the Hulk is so powerful in strength that an indirect attack can still hit, and knock over. This gives him the chance to capitalize. He's not a turtle you know, the guy has caught and passed jet fighter planes while leaping, and isn't a slouch when it comes to closing the distance while running.

Barda would eat fists if she went toe to toe with him. The Mega Rod does not hit as hard as Mjolnir, and the Hulk has eaten a bunch of hits from it. Should I launch a Barda vs Thor thread? I won't but I'm just saying... she's not in this class, I'd put her down there with She Hulk, Wonderman, Maxam... but the Hulk? Not on your life, not when he grows in power almost instantly.

Spire
Somehow, this one ends with Sleez and a camera...

Q99
Fighting only gets you so far against a guy that becomes more durable, faster, stronger, and heals up in the time that it takes him to be wounded.

Except the differences aren't that big (and I doubt 'faster' too), and this level of offense has taken Hulk down many times, he won't heal back from these blasts that fast.

You're acting like she's not a class 100+ herald level fighter.

She'd put up a fight but Thor's stronger.

Barda drove WW1m to her knees with blows from the megarod. So yes, yes she is. Has been for a long time.

Because Wolverine does not have near the raw power Barda does? I mean, yea, the claws are nice, but he's not going to be taking out kryptonians.

Make Wolverine class 100 and give him a megarod instead of claws and he'd win as well.

Barda's weaker than Thor, but still *very* powerful, mid-herald I'd say. The Megarod's not mjolnir, but it's still one of the hardest hitting weapons around.

She-Hulk or Wonderman? She would beat them down, they are definitely not in her league.

She Hulk < Supergirl < Barda, no question.

You really are underestimating her a lot. There's a big difference between "not Thor's level" and "would have problems with She-Hulk." Barda has long been a real powerhouse.

Stoic
She Hulk is class 100+ She let Hercules beat her in an arm wrestling match, which showed as much. In actuality she's closer to Barda's level than you're putting on. Since this is a forum battle Thor going all out would dust Barda, as would the Hulk, beta rod or not.

The savage Hulk went toe to toe with Thor several times and many of which ended in a stalemate. Barda isn't stalemating an enraged going for broke Thor, neither would she win in similar fashion to the Hulk. The problem with the beta rod theory is that Barda, could lose her grip on it from a sufficient blow, whereas Thor can summon Mjolnir if he lost contact with it.

Are you seriously going to say that Barda's healing factor is on par with the Hulk's? So I guess she wasn't lying on the floor dead after her heart was ripped out, I guess she'd be fine if 80% of her flesh was blasted off, I assume you think that had she gotten her neck sliced to the wind pipe that she'd be still standing, and ready for battle. I guess that she would be just fine in a days time if she had every bone in her body broken. Barda loses here.

King Castle
hulk has had his heart ripped out and has gone down due to it he has had his bones broken and again went down for fighting purposes in a forum match what is likely to put down barda would also put down hulk.

neck breaks, heart rips and complete bone breakage

Badabing
hulk has had his heart ripped out and has gone down due to it he has had his bones broken and again went down for fighting purposes in a forum match what is likely to put down barda would also put down hulk.

neck breaks, heart rips and complete bone breakage Maybe that works in "King Castle Land". durpalm

But for real, Hulk claps and Barda loses her skin. durslide

Stoic

neck breaks, heart rips and complete bone breakage

Hulk has had what ripped out and gone down due to what?

Barda is at a huge strength disadvantage in this fight, need I remind you that he crushed Ultron's adamantium torso with a punch. What has Barda done that could top that in terms of raw punching power? Barda's going to break his neck now? What makes you think that he would allow her to do this?

Superman, Thor, the Hulk, Doomsday, Orion, Hercules (non jobbing), Gladiator, Blue Marve, Sentry... Barda has no business beating any of these guys, when they are written correctly, you haven't given any reason at all to suggest that she would beat any of them, if they took her seriously, and took the fight to her. She's not on the level. Namor is a better fighter than the Hulk, and has shown feats that would be in the thousands of tons range, but recently when the Hulk's defenders fought Rulk's Offenders, you see how effortlessly the savage Hulk restrained Namor. Barda is out of her league here.

The Grey Hulk had his heart ripped out and lived, Barda died.

Q99

The savage Hulk went toe to toe with Thor several times and many of which ended in a stalemate. Barda isn't stalemating an enraged going for broke Thor, neither would she win in similar fashion to the Hulk. The problem with the beta rod theory is that Barda, could lose her grip on it from a sufficient blow, whereas Thor can summon Mjolnir if he lost contact with it.

Yea, Barda losing a grip on the mega rod is really likely wink

It's not a throwing weapon like Mjolnir, it's either used to smack someone or fire a beam. How often does Thor lose his hammer when he's only using it to smack someone and not as a ranged attack? Almost never by my count.

Why are you acting like healing factor is the only form of defense? Sure, she has one, but she also has *armor*.

Nope, she gets plenty of wins here. "Barda doesn't have the exact same attributes as Hulk so Hulk wins (even though she has plenty of other attributes that Hulk doesn't have at all and has taken out people his level)" isn't a very convincing argument, sorry.

Barda has range, really strong range. She has a motherbox, flight, armor... she's going to get a good share of wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, Barda losing a grip on the mega rod is really likely wink

It's not a throwing weapon like Mjolnir, it's either used to smack someone or fire a beam. How often does Thor lose his hammer when he's only using it to smack someone and not as a ranged attack? Almost never by my count, not unless a fight's already pretty much over.

Why are you acting like healing factor is the only form of defense? Sure, she has one, but she also has *armor*.

Nope, she gets plenty of wins here. "Barda doesn't have the exact same attributes as Hulk so Hulk wins (even though she has plenty of other attributes that Hulk doesn't have at all)" isn't a very convincing argument, sorry.

Barda has range, really strong range. She has a motherbox, flight, armor... she's going to get a good share of wins.

Thor has lost his grip on Mjolnir due to sufficient force dislodging it from his hand several times. What!!! now Barda has super kryptonian glue placed on her hand to keep the rod from being removed from her hand?

Armor??? The Hulk has crushed Ultron's torso. wth?

he rips her arm off along with the megarod

janus77
wearing armour to a Hulk fight is like arriving in a tin can... Hulk will put a fork in her.

Hulk wins 10/10, without much trouble.

Konton
I understand possibly arguing that Hulk would get a majority in h2h... but... She's not losing this forum fight with her gear and bfr on.

Stoic
I understand possibly arguing that Hulk would get a majority in h2h... but... She's not losing this forum fight with her gear and bfr on.

You're right, so bfr it is, and she would win, but if she fights him, and he keeps getting stronger, it's more likely that she's going to go down. Just remember that Vector ripped the Hulk's meat off of him, and he continued to advance on him for the KO... how well would Barda do if she had the meat blasted off of her? If this didn't put the Hulk down how does the beta club? I agree though with bfr she ports him to places unknown for the win, and saves the city from destruction.

King Castle
barda would tank it with her armor and rod which would deflect the energy and motherbox would do the rest.

so all and all she do find since she isnt stupid.

janus77
without bfr, the gear makes no difference. range makes no difference - Hulk has knocked Thor out of the sky with a mere thunderclap, and at greater levels of intensity, he's finished off Rulk with one smile

Q99
Originally posted by janus77
wearing armour to a Hulk fight is like arriving in a tin can... Hulk will put a fork in her.

Apokoliptian armor? I doubt it.

She's gonna blast him hard and repeatedly with the megarod too, it's not like Barda has to go melee even aside from the BFR option.

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99
Apokoliptian armor? I doubt it.

She's gonna blast him hard and repeatedly with the megarod too, it's not like Barda has to go melee even aside from the BFR option.

Let me get this straight, you believe that the Hulk is as slow as a slug, and that he's a static object that would just sit there and take blasts from her dildo?

Apokoliptian armor... lol! The Hulk ripped through a magical dimensional barrier with his bare hands, and panel evidence suggested that it only took him 10 seconds to reach this level of strength (Cross roads saga ref). He would rip the poor girls armor off of her, and spank her with it.

Badabing
Let me get this straight, you believe that the Hulk is as slow as a slug, and that he's a static object that would just sit there and take blasts from her dildo?
laughing out loud

Q99

Let me get this strait, you believe that Big Barda is as slow as a slug, and that she'll just stand there while Hulk tries to get into hand to hand, and that her attacks which have felled kryptonians and other herald levelers have no chance of working?

---
You're going from a completely Hulk-centric PoV ignoring her ability at all. She's a herald leveler, admit she could do things to affect the outcome of a fight.

Or is Hulk trans or Skyfather level now?

Stoic
She could do things to affect the outcome of how long the fight lasts is what I'll admit, but in the end, and after she's exhausted bleeding and busted, her only way out would be a bfr. These gadgets that you so lovingly seem to depend on are not a part of her body, and there is a potential possibility that she could lose these in a fight with a guy that was able to brace a mountain, and continue to grow in power from that point on.

Just imagine how hard a guy like that could hit the ground, just imagine how easily a guy that strong could rip up chunks of cement and use them as shields to close the distance. I see your argument concerning the old beta rod conspiracy, but it is not an absolute.

thunderclap, people. Her mobility and reactions are irrelevant

The Nuul
Barda is like WW but is not her.

WWH take BB.

Q99
She could do things to affect the outcome of how long the fight lasts is what I'll admit, but in the end, and after she's exhausted bleeding and busted, her only way out would be a bfr. These gadgets that you so lovingly seem to depend on are not a part of her body, and there is a potential possibility that she could lose these in a fight with a guy that was able to brace a mountain, and continue to grow in power from that point on.

There's a possibility, but it's a smallish one, and the Megarod still has the possibility of doing major damage to Hulk in return. This isn't a super speedster who'll try and yank them away before they're even used.

Barda was hit by the Ultramarines with a gravitational effect equal to the weight of a continent, and she can hold back an enraged Orion.

I am aware of how strong Hulk is, I don't think you're aware how strong Barda is. I'd say solidly stronger than Namor who's held off Hulk a good share of times.

It's not an absolute (and btw, Beta Club is Kalibak's weapon, Mega Rod is Barda's, just a minor detail), but it is definite way she has that could win.

Cement won't protect for squat against the mega rod either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.