rune king Thor W/PG vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amnesia
1. Galactus 50%
2. Galactus just ate a solar system

Black bolt z
Galactus in both.RKT would be able to handle it very competently.But galactus would still beat him in both.Although he has to work for the first.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by amnesia
1. Galactus 50%
2. Galactus just ate a solar system
I don't understand the point of assigning arbitrary percentages when we don't know what level he was at when he performed any of his feats or suffered any of his defeats.

gogogadgetgo
what is galactus at 50% and what is galactus after eating a solar system?

we have no idea.

Slaanesh
a normal Galactus win this easily..RKT even with the PG is no where near high end abstract entity level..

Mshinu
I`ll ignore the percentages. Normal Galactus wins easily.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Like I said in a previous thread, I think Thor can tap into the full potential -the full potential of the Power Gem on it's own- or at least close to it with his wisdom and knowledge.

If this does turn out to be the case, I don't see how Galactus has any chance of winning this in anything resembling a power vs. power fight. Infinity Gems at their higher ends are beyond almost all Universal Abstracts as far as I've seen.

I guess you can argue he could use the UN......

TheTyrant
^ Agreed. Power Gem > Galactus

Uriel005
My issue with Galactus vs. is that if he were to stop channeling energy towards stopping Abraxes for an instant he would instantly BFR just about anyone fighting him. But he's not dick enough to chance him getting free.

However if he were to fight someone or RKT level with power gem who was actively trying to destroy the universe he just might for a little bit focus his attentions on him to turn him to dust.

Colossus-Big C
RKT with powergem wins ....
i think RKT can take a galactus under 50% any day when less have been able too

gogogadgetgo
Regardless of what level Galactus is in, Regular Thor with power gem was enough of a concern for Eternity to drop by and have a chat with Adam Warlock. If B&T Thor with power gem had the potential to be a universal threat or a threat to Eternity itself, RKT would surely be extremely more of a threat to the universe.

Whcih brings me to the conclusion that RKT with pg wins

Colossus-Big C
plus RKT would know how to use the PG to its fullest

mykke
A normal galactus will still win... He's portrayed ad much higher than any version of Thor. The pg will make it competitive for awhile but big g has way to many options to win. And yes he could resort to the UN since it's part of his powerset, but he does not need to in this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.