World Manipulator Tournament RP (Colosseum)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitosu Moriko
The Evil Pintar is bored in his dimension he is known as the strongest fighter in seven dimensions bored with his power he has an idea to ease his boredom he steals dimension renowned hero's and villains along with others warriors in between looking for the strongest fighters he manipulates a Colosseum to bring in his competition dimension readying the preparation he relaxes on his throne on the Colosseum

The fighters come in the middle of the arena all of them standing in a confused daze not know what was coming for them they stand there waiting for the announcement

The man was sitting in a throne arises from his chair and says "welcome to my dimension you are all here to fight in the first WORLD MANIPULATOR TOURNAMENT"

"You have all been chosen due to your superior strength and deeds in your dimensions and worlds and the most thing i admire is all of your strength "

"The rules are simple you each will be fighting each other and one of you will rise to the top and there will be prizes that will feast your eyes"

(This is the colosseum the place where all fights will be held when i say TO THE WAITING ROOM Transfer There)

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu noticed the big Colosseum and how huge it was he also saw other fighters within the colosseum he can can sense that were not to be toyed with at all and due to what the "Host" or in my case Kidnapper it would seem that the host himself is a bigger threat than everyone in this place

Kiyoshi within all the fighters he noticed the "Host" in the throne "Someone thinks high and mighty about himself but it seems he over shadows everyone here i feel like he's like 100 people charging at us in war or something whatever this is I better be careful"

MadMel
"You could have given us some warning. Maybe some prep time, at least." Called the sarcastic voice of Cain Varquez. The elementalist stared up at Pintar with the greatest dislike. "Whatever, fine," he snorted. "As long as I get paid in the end." He turned and strode to the far wall of the arena, staring around at everyone else, taking their appearances in. One could learn about a fighter just from first impressions. He leaned back against the wall, already beginning to think about his strategy.

The evil entity known only as Sinistar started laughing. A great booming laugh that echoed for miles around, sending a chill down even the bravest man's spine. A tournament was something he had not experienced before. It would be a pleasure to kill this Pintar and conquer his pathetic dimension. The X-Metal construct Sinistar had occupied when he was summoned here would not do. Instantly his body melts, reforming as a 9 ft tall bipedal robotic monstrosity. This form would do just fine. When he spoke, it was with a deadly monotone. "I accept your challenge. You will feel my wrath!"

Hunter_Abari
Hunter's black armor clanked together as he stepped forward. He pointed at the man in the throne. "You...sitting. Why shall you get a throne. Youre the least bit royal to me.... Do not think we are your play things and try to manipulate!...I, as the darkness, see not enough depth in your soul...Your prescence is odd, but the darkness within you is...weak." Hunters voice as was low pitched and intimidating as can be. He looked around to the others. None of them seemed to posess dark strength like him. *Surely the darkness will swallow them all...For they are to weak for....such power as mine. Their harts shall cripple under pressure for darkness that will eventually seep in, and swallow their souls into the depths of hell itself...*

Hitosu Moriko
Pintar crossed his arms and responded "Then if your so strong you wouldn't mind proving that to everyone here in the tournament always remember this those may not be who they appear to be i've monitored everyone here there all strong i even see something in you as i do in everyone so everyone has potential to win"

MadMel
"So how does this work anyway?" Cain asked from his space next to the wall, shouting so that everyone in the arena can hear him. "Is this a knock out tournament? How are matches decided?" I want as much information as possible before I start fighting."

The Scenario
(Treat this as before the questions started)

The white mist crept up and spread along the ground in all directions. It extended several feet before pulling back and forming into a humanoid shape. More mist swirled around, obscuring the figure from sight. "I sense..." issued a voice from the mist, "an abundance of life in this place." The whiteness grew slightly, swirling faster. "I know not where I am, but rest assured I will leave once I have consumed your lives," Vane Torox spoke.

----

Balan chuckled to himself, resting on his staff. "How appropriate," he laughed, "that the summoner becomes the summoned." He dusted his cloak for a moment, seeming to consider something. "A tournament, hmmm? With fantastic prizes?" the old man stroked his beard. "I imagine Ifrothrax would appreciate such a thing." He coughed, and said under his breath, "And I suppose Returiel would like word with a few of the more unscrupulous contestants..."

Hitosu Moriko
"All info will be found out at the waiting area but to answer your question this will be an elimination tournament once you lose your sent home". "Furthermore each fight will be held in a different area i will be monitoring the fights the winner will be sent back while loser sent home does this answer your question"

XanatosForever
"Hmm...wha?"

Xanatos opened his eyes slowly, yawning and stretching his wings. He'd been sleeping...how long? It didn't matter, he decided as the large feathered appendages folded around his body, his white cloak slipping over them and hiding his body from view. The hood of the cloak raised and settled over his head, apparently of its own accord, and his eyes, nothing but blank white screens to those who looked upon him, quickly scanned the area. There were others here with him, and for some reason that annoyed him.

Thankfully, it seemed most of them weren't so quick on recoveries as him, which meant that most, if not all, of them wouldn't have been able to get a glimpse of him. He didn't like being awoken suddenly, least of all among strangers, many of which he could tell were less than friendly. Xanatos vanished, a brief gust of wind blowing through where he just was. He reappeared perched along the wall, sliding down it leaning back against it. With everyone in view, he felt more comfortable.

"Now to get out of here," he murmured to himself. Just as he was preparing to make his exit, however, a booming voice caught his attention. He listened as the stranger espoused his desire to pit those in the coliseum against each other. The talk of riches was useless. He had fortunes upon fortunes back home. Useless, all of it, really. No, it was the thought of a tournament, a genuine meeting of warriors on the field of battle, that stopped his return. "Just like old times," he thought aloud, "this might just be fun." His mouth broke into a smirk for the first time in years. Xan stayed where he was, his blank eyes hiding the fact he was studying each "contestant" intently.

Those that spoke up first he dismissed. Arrogant, really, to lay claim in the unknown. A passive scan of their minds gave him names. The one called Cain seemed to be loudest of them all. Either he was very confident, or would soon be counted among the losers. Absently, the hybrid wondered if anyone would be able to sense his subtle intrusion into their minds. The thought went as quickly as it came...

MadMel
Cain sighed. So the losers simply left? Not a chance - Not with this guy. Keeping up his confident act, he yawned. "Very well. Time to get ready then." He lapsed into silence. He thought about all the other fighters. The bigger ones, like the robot and and the black armoured guy, seemed to think they could win. Perhaps they really were as powerful as they boasted. There were some who muttered to themselves. Others, who hadn't said anything at all, stood like statues in the arena. Who would he face next?

starryknight
Zero was already annoyed, who the hell did this guy think he was just disturbing our lives. Zero had plenty of money she didn't even care about wealth and she didn't care about proving herself to these pin heads. She kept her hands on the swords looking for a way out, she didn't want to waste her time here. all of a sudden she felt a familiar aura something she hadn't felt for years, *what is this I remember this dark energy but it also feels... stupid, it most be the guy in black armor or the robot guy.* Zero relaxed a little still keeping her hands on the hilt of her sword, maybe I'll stay hopefully curiosity doesn't kill the cat.

Daniel was confused to why he was here, he wasn't on par with these other people but if the losers just go home then whats the harm and seeing where he ranked upon these super beings. He crossed his arms and checked the compilation out, there was only a few hotties here and a lot of really strong looking people.

Hunter_Abari
Hunter noticed someone who looked awfully famliar. He walked over to the girl with the cat ears. "Your prescence...is familiar. Who ard you, may i ask?"

JacopeX
Donny eyes the competition once the word "Challenge" appeared up in the air around the other potential "fighters". To him, they do not really look like the typical combatants who's main goal iwas to reign supreme in combat. They all look like seekers of their own goal...in search of their souls...with their own purposes...Donny took in the consideration as he shook his head to see these very other wordly like beings in his presence, knowing for sure this was no lie. This truley is a Cross dimensional tournament...is that even possible? For the first time in his life, Donny actually smiled wickedly at the possibilities of dimensional corssing. He has been through an illusion of dimensions but the thought of facing other beings from other dimensions was an incredible discovery. However, he was kind of rusty in his martial arts, facing the day to day challenges against his street rivals who dare to rise up against him, believing they really have a chance at supremacy.

Donny however, was still a bit confused, bewildered, and impatient just as anyone else in the room. He stepped up and walked past everyone, as he walked towards Pintar's presence. The one who seems to be the conductor of the party for tonight. He kept walking past people, as shoving his shoulder into others if had to. He had showed no class at all, especially for these beings from other dimensions.

"Hey Pincunt! You really sound like a sad, dillusional bastard with not much of a life. I mean, who gets bored and tries to make up for that lack of enjoyment of life by conducting a tournament and getting in our way with our private lives? Not getting much out of your private satisfaction lately? If you want to summon us out of the blue, in the middle of our personal day to day dilemas we must carry out, you should really do a better job at encouraging them to fight becuase at this rate i'm not going to shit!"

Donny said impatiently. He was not afraid of this man, despite the fact that he had the power to summon beyond what his own mind can imagine. The feat was tremendous, but it did not stop Donny from protesting something so obvious. Just by considering the confusion in the room, he knew what he was saying was all true.

Adrian sat down with his head down on his elevated knees as he takes a little nap until orders were carried out by this Pintar character. He didn't have much to lose...this was not getting in the way of his mission on earth. He however was not taking this tournament very seriously...he didn't care about prizes...there are things much more valuable in life than some tokens passed off through victory at a tournament. However, Adrian is still not sure of what he wants, but he knows what he doesn't want either. And that are measley "prizes". But he'll fight to test his potential isntead so he didn't care about being summoned without any warning or permission. Satan will deal with this annoyance one day.

Hitosu Moriko
"Hmph you can't hide your true nature from me especially when i can tell you are itching to fight everyone here in the arena is at sufficient level like I said anyone can win even I can see through your tough facade and I must say great show but can you show the others here competition If you win you will be known as the strongest within all dimensions

JacopeX
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
"Hmph you can't hide your true nature from me especially when i can tell you are itching to fight everyone here in the arena is at sufficient level like I said anyone can win even I can see through your tough facade and I must say great show but can you show the others here competition If you win you will be known as the strongest within all dimensions Donny rolled his eyes, trying to hold back his exceeding urge to burst out laughing at how ridiculous this indivdual is. He was totally wrong upon Donny's personal "urges" and he wouldn't be surprised if he was any more incorrect about the others. He snapped.

"You know what? What the **** ever! I'll play along if it means getting to get this over with and going back to much more important things. I have this little mickey mouse tournament of yours won. Have that prize ready for me."

Donny declaimed confidently as he walked away and fell back on his bottom next to Adrian as he peeked at Donny, admiring his outspoken personality.

starryknight
Zero scowled at the much taller guy, "Its very rude to ask someones name before you give yours but I all most positive your retarded so I'll let it slide this time. My name is Zero." She crossed her arms over her chest to add to her attitude. The guy seemed really familiar but she couldn't put her finger on why.

XanatosForever
Some of the other individuals were beginning to stir, and Xanatos found himself almost dismissing yet another one loud speaker, Donny. His obvious lack of respect for pretty much everyone else told him that he was going to be more of a nuisance than anything else. The hybrid already knew that this tournament would more than just strangers competing for "prizes". He would keep a close eye upon the one called Pintar. Whatever his true motives for this event, it wouldn't do well to simply let him have his way, even if some of the idiots deserved what they got.

As everyone else began to mingle, Xanatos pushed himself off the wall he'd been leaning on and turned to face it. An arm appears from beneath his cloak, index finger resting lightly on the material before him. This would require some forethought, the man knew, and preparations. Silently, he began gliding his finger across the wall, dragging it up, down, looping, stopping and lifting it only to place it back down again. He continued this for roughly one minute before his arm disappeared once again within the cloak and he took a step back. Then he took a step to the side and resumed leaning against the wall, observing the others...

The Scenario
"Such defiance," purred the mist as it rolled around the room, "and such a spark of life in these fighters." Vane continued his circuit, studying the contestants as his mist fed off of the ambient power and life that radiated from each of them, and took particular note of their taste. Such energy, he thought, as his strength grew. Simply being in the same room as them sated his rising thirst and promised more to come. After a while, he spoke up, voice hissing through the mist that obscured his form. "Materialistic prizes, and mere fame interest me not. When shall I be allowed to consume all of you?" Vane could sense that there were rules in place, and had decided even he wouldn't wish to fight all the contestants at once. He would bide his time, and try to drink what he could from them as opportunities arose.

--

Balan laughed loudly and jovially, filling the entire room. He strode forward, still stroking his beard. "Prizes and fame not enough for some of us, eh, friends?" He laughed again and spread his hands before him, casting a glance in Pintar's direction as he did so. "It seems we're all here together now, in any case, and I never pass an opportunity to make acquaintences. How about a round of introductions, then?" Balan coughed into his hand and gestured towards himself absently, then to each of the gathered contestants, in turn. "My name is Balan, and I'm a Planestrider, I'm from all over. Anyone else want to introduce yourselves, or are we all mind readers here?" With that, he cast his friendliest smile in Xanatos' direction.

Hunter_Abari
Hunter stared at Zero for a while through his helmet. "Zero, Zero...." Hunter circled her looking her up and down. He know he remembered her from somewhere."Zero....kitty ears, bad attitude....Zero do you remember the name, Hunter?"

Hitosu Moriko
Ok everyone the tournament Commences at 8:30 please move to the waiting room to see who your first opponents are.

GO TO THE WAITING ROOM SECTION ---------->

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu flew onto the the Colosseum waiting for his opponent Cain

JacopeX
Donny simply walked through the entrance, without any idea of what to do. He realized his name on one section of the tremendous coliseum to be labeled for a fixture between Donny and Deathstar. The name sounded pretty lame to him, and he expected this individual to not be much problems yet...He was not going to let anyone get in his way....

Donny entered the so called "Dessert Zone". As he entered, he smirked. This area would be most perfect for him to keep his opponent from bouncing around on him. He preferred a head on battle...This will be quick...

XanatosForever
The time had come. Xanatos made his way to the Colosseum, following the Hitosu and Donny from Block A. He was the third one in the arena itself, but that didn't bother him. He was too busy considering the variables that his "zone" would bring to his match with Vane. The most obvious that came to his mind was what would likely be an enclosed space. This meant he wouldn't be able to take to the skies in an effort to avoid the mist, while Vane could likely saturate the grounds with it. The hybrid returned to his earlier position against the arena wall as he waited for things to commence.

Regelion1
Deathstar approached the colliseum and put away his pen and pad. He cracked his neck and went inside to the dessert area. He looked see who this Donny person was he had to fight. He was the a little surprised to see that Donny was the guy he was talking to. Deathstar wanted to wait for his opponent to move first. He showed a smile to show he was happy to be in the fight. "So i guess its all or nothing and don't go easy on me ill know."

Eclipse_Noctis
Candace walked in the Colosseum. She was interrupted from a very bountiful hunt. The guy was in her hands. Candace had found out she was summoned to be in a tournament and there was a prize for the winner. Candace loved any kind of bounty and decided why not fight a couple of losers and take a reward for doing so. She went into the waiting room and saw she was to be fighting some guy named Daniel. Candace shrugged her shoulders and walked into the "Arctic Zone". Looking around, she saw nothing but barren tundra. Candace didn't feel the cold because she cast a spell the minute she saw this place, called the internal inferno. It heats her up, so she wont be affected by the cold in battle. "Where is this Daniel? Im tired of waiting..."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Alice walked around the entrance confused on how she got to a Colosseum. She was on an airship, then poof, she was here. Curious she saw a door that said waiting room. Alice looked at a sign next to the door that told her all about the tournament and the prize. "Well this is an adventure none the less. This should be fun to share with everyone...They are probably panicking right now..." Alice walked into the waiting room and sat in a chair...

starryknight
Daniel was confused "wonder what happened to Hunter, oh well he probably pulled out after seeing me." Daniel was joking he really didn't mind not fighting that guy his armor was scary looking..."Wait I have to fight a girl!" His checks blushed bright red he sighed and wondered if he could actually hit a girl. "Well I better head the the coliseum." He entered the arctic arena, he looked around and only saw white, "great its freezing out here, I guess I can use this. Hopefully its a quick fight I don't want to catch a cold."
Daniel looked at the woman she was very cute and wished they were on a date rather then fighting. "I'm here, so lets get started!" Daniel summoned a powerful wind that circled him. "Here I come!" he ran toward Candace picking up snow with his wind creating a blizzard around him, he stopped just short of the girl then spun throwing a tornado of ice at Candace.

Eclipse_Noctis
Candace smirked, almost evilly. "Yes, lets not waste any time..." Candace gracefully spun out of the way and with her right hand summoned a mediocre fire spell at the tornado. The tornado ceased to be seen. Candace lifted her hand and a block of ice rose from the ground. It was as big as an encyclopedia. The block broke off into little tiny pieces that were the size of bullets. With a simple closed fist, the ice pieces launched speedily at Daniel.

Hitosu Moriko
Pintar view the fight betwen Daniel and Eclipse through a dimensional Screen "Ah the first fight seems to have start nice"

Then Pintar opened the second Screen viewing to Deathstar and Donny's Match "hmm i sense intensity in this one this seems to hold lots of potential

He then saw Hitosu & Xanatos in there fields Waiting "I hope these two fight soon or else they win by default now thats no fun"

MadMel
Hitosu flew onto the the Colosseum waiting for his opponent Cain ((Sorry in a total rush gots lots to this morning.))
With a flash and a small bang, Cain entered the arena. He looked at his opponent. He had his strategy worked out. "I'm ready." He called out confidently to Hitosu. "Are you?"

Hitosu Moriko
"You Better Believe it" Hitosu headed above the forest to scope out Cain "His power seems to be the same as this zone is he......Apart of nature!"
Hitosu Pointed his index finger and started charging up an attack his Kido blast a basic but can be a deadly attack he then flicked his finger and shot it at Cain the size of the balst was the size of a meteor

JacopeX
Originally posted by Regelion1
Deathstar approached the colliseum and put away his pen and pad. He cracked his neck and went inside to the dessert area. He looked see who this Donny person was he had to fight. He was the a little surprised to see that Donny was the guy he was talking to. Deathstar wanted to wait for his opponent to move first. He showed a smile to show he was happy to be in the fight. "So i guess its all or nothing and don't go easy on me ill know." Donny felt a bit surprised, yet even more annoyed by this individual for being too laid back. Donny falls back on his bottom, landing onto the sand and looks at Deathstar, awaiting for his first move. He never makes the first move in a battle ever. He prefers the individual to strike however way and surprise them with a small twist...Something not many expect.

"Make your first move then...I will want to see what i'm up against."

He just sat there...he did not need a fighting stance to begin with...he was in full control.

starryknight
Daniel was shocked at how easily Candace just side stepped his attack, then a volley of ice flew toward him. Daniel didn't move he simply faded letting the ice pass through him, he raised his finger to his chin, "Hmm what next? Oh yeah!" A gust of wind circled around him and shot him in to the air he started to spin, "See if you can avoid a this!" he shouted at the girl. Wind and ice of every direction gathering around Daniel, he then began to fly at Candace at full force, this attack would be impossible to simply dodge.

Regelion1
Deathstar knew Donny wasn't going to attack first so he had to. A giant smile grew across his face making him seem some what demented. Deathstar then dashed towards Donny and in an instint his body disappeared and in his place a fireball flew at Donny. Deathstar appeared behind him with a shuriken in his hand ready to slash at him while the fireball flew at Donny from the other side.

Eclipse_Noctis
Candance was surprised to see him fade through the attack and now, countering so easily. Candace waved her hand back and forth vigorously and created fire surrounding the outer of her hand rather than being in contact with. The wind that Daniel caused and the wind resistance from Candace's hand made the flame grow. She then hurriedly moved her hand in a circular motion. Creating what seemed to be a circle shaped ball of fire. It wouldnt protect her but Daniel would maybe fall for her trick. Candace kept her other hand to the side conjuring a spell...

The Scenario
Vane entered quickly and quietly, creeping over the ground. He swept over to the underground arena, eyeing his opponent slumped on the wall. This one was special, Vane reasoned. Clever. He was the only one to have actively avoided the mist, and as such Vane hadn't yet gotten a taste, nor a measure of Xanatos' power. He would have to be careful, then.
Vane looked around. Oh yes, he thought, this was his element. Obscura's mountains were deathtraps thank to him, and none dared enter the caves for fear of the legends. With that thought, Vane looked to Xanatos. "Shall we begin?" he hissed. Without waiting for an answer, several points crystalized in the mist, spears solidified from the mist itself. They launched forward, trailing vapors as they centered on Xanatos. At the same time, the mist began to expand slowly, creeping along the ground in all directions. Vane would have his taste, yes. And then, the feast.

starryknight
Daniel ignored the fire in Candace hand, with this much wind it would be like blowing out a candle. Daniel covered his head and rushed into the the woman not caring about the fire.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by The Scenario
Vane entered quickly and quietly, creeping over the ground. He swept over to the underground arena, eyeing his opponent slumped on the wall. This one was special, Vane reasoned. Clever. He was the only one to have actively avoided the mist, and as such Vane hadn't yet gotten a taste, nor a measure of Xanatos' power. He would have to be careful, then.
Vane looked around. Oh yes, he thought, this was his element. Obscura's mountains were deathtraps thank to him, and none dared enter the caves for fear of the legends. With that thought, Vane looked to Xanatos. "Shall we begin?" he hissed. Without waiting for an answer, several points crystalized in the mist, spears solidified from the mist itself. They launched forward, trailing vapors as they centered on Xanatos. At the same time, the mist began to expand slowly, creeping along the ground in all directions. Vane would have his taste, yes. And then, the feast.

Xanatos watched silently, keeping his eyes trained along the ground. The trails of mist, invisible to humans, were his warning that his opponent had arrived. Vane wasted no time for pleasantries or even taunts, something he could appreciate, sending a volley of spears, conjured from its mists, towards him. Now was not the time to speak. Xanatos slid along the wall, falling forward and pushing off, rolling out of the way of the spears. As he rolled, he dipped his hand into the hard earth of the cave, pulling free a chunk of rock roughly the size of a baseball. Immediately he righted himself and leapt further back from Vane, seeing the mist beginning to roil outward.

Now that there was no option but to fight, the hybrid would be hindered continuing to mask himself. His cloak billowed out and cascaded behind him as his wings spread out before folding back behind him. He had to test something before he could even begin to go on the offensive in this match, and so Xanatos pulled back his arm and whipped it forward, hurtling the rock he had grabbed towards the mist, towards the middle of it. The earth sped through the mist at blinding speed, outpacing even the best pitcher.

The Scenario
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Xanatos watched silently, keeping his eyes trained along the ground. The trails of mist, invisible to humans, were his warning that his opponent had arrived. Vane wasted no time for pleasantries or even taunts, something he could appreciate, sending a volley of spears, conjured from its mists, towards him. Now was not the time to speak. Xanatos slid along the wall, falling forward and pushing off, rolling out of the way of the spears. As he rolled, he dipped his hand into the hard earth of the cave, pulling free a chunk of rock roughly the size of a baseball. Immediately he righted himself and leapt further back from Vane, seeing the mist beginning to roil outward.

Now that there was no option but to fight, the hybrid would be hindered continuing to mask himself. His cloak billowed out and cascaded behind him as his wings spread out before folding back behind him. He had to test something before he could even begin to go on the offensive in this match, and so Xanatos pulled back his arm and whipped it forward, hurtling the rock he had grabbed towards the mist, towards the middle of it. The earth sped through the mist at blinding speed, outpacing even the best pitcher.

Vane waited until the perfect moment to spring the trap. Instantly, the spears exploded, reverting to their former states. Namely, the mist. Where the crystalized spears had been, small clouds of the white mist appeared, spreading over the areas behind and above Xanatos. Their vapor trails hung in the air and began filtering down slowly. When the hybrid spread his wings, several were dispersed, but a few remained. It was all that was needed. The rock struck the center of the cloud, passing through easily. A moment later, a massive hole opened in the cloud, not from the impact, but the air the rock displaced.

There was little to indicate the change, but for the sudden glint of a crystalized blade. There was the flash of a pure white humanoid figure, nearly invisible in the white mist, and Vane appeared from the mist behind Xanatos, slashing with a sword formed of yet more mist.

MadMel
"You Better Believe it" Hitosu headed above the forest to scope out Cain "His power seems to be the same as this zone is he......Apart of nature!"
Hitosu Pointed his index finger and started charging up an attack his Kido blast a basic but can be a deadly attack he then flicked his finger and shot it at Cain the size of the balst was the size of a meteor
Cain hesitated. Then acted. Calling on the earth, he raised a large rock the same size as himself from the ground and threw it into the path of the kido blast. The blast exploded, but the rock kept on going, hurtling towards Hitosu. Cain flexed his fingers, and the rock caught fire. It flew at Hitosu like a meteor.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu noticed all the stones coming at him he released aura through his entire body then forced it out blowing up all the rocks around him he then glared at Cain "I better take this seriously" Hitosu pulled out a weird orb "Orb Speed Dagger" the dagger Hitosu held was a weapon that belonged to the 5th gen hero of Arias it was known for increasing speed to a very strong point Hitosu sped through Cain in one nanosecond and ended up slashing Cain on the shoulder the next Nanoseconds he released aura from his palm onto his back blasting him behind Hitosu then maintained distanced

MadMel
Cain felt the pain, but his reaction time kicked in first. Instinctively he created a miniature whirlwind around himself, blowing everything nearby aside like they were made of toothpicks. He rounded on Hitosu, now angry. He raised his hand and encased Hitosu in a cage of earth. He then brought his hand down, bringing down a torrent of lightning that struck the cage with full force.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu took the attack and some damage from his attack he got up from the rubble with his guarding him "Damn oh well I need another angle here it comes then " Hitosu threw the Dagger in the air turning it back into an orb now here "Orb Close-Combat Spiked Knuckles" The orb turned into knuckles giving him the best close combat prowess ever made by the 7th gen hero who couldn't make a weapon rumored he can break through anything with these Hitosu Rushed to Cain and ended up facing him in a strong close-combat match He pummeled him then Attempt to kick him in the air

MadMel
Cain tried to block as best as he could, but the power of the knuckles was impossible to overcome. When the kick came however he grabbed Hitosu's leg and froze in in place. He then started to retaliate with blows of his own, each individual punch and kick aided by a random element. With the final blow Cain placed his palm on Hitosu's forehead and blasted him with holy, sending him flying across the forest arena.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu suffered alot of damage from the blow to the head he got up once again his orb started glowing in reaction "You just dug your own grave" Hitosu's Black wing started to fade into a white wing and Hitosu's eyes glowed blue his orb turned into the BoA the last hero's weapon and Hitosu's damage completely healed from all the earlier attacks Hitosu used the power of BoA to make his arrows "The legends says the Previous Person can make 10,000 arrows i may not be able to make as many but feel my strength" He shot 1,000 arrows at Cain made all from his aura"

MadMel
'Oh, sh*t' Cain thought. He Created a stone wall, but the arrows were so many that they tore through the rock with ease. As a last resort Cain teleported away. As if was, he still got hit by a few arrows. "Dammit! That's gonna leave a mark." he quipped, feeling the spots where the arrows struck him. Venting his anger, Cain shot lightning mixed with fire from his hands at Hitosu, setting the forest around them on fire in the process.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu started to use his Chains from the BoA he then clanged the chains onto Cain the chains had smalls bumps can slice slice through about anything Hitosu forced the chains to squeeze him out "Just one more you got that you have one more move left no matter what you do this match is over" Hitosu squeezed more on the chains causing them to pierce him slowly and painfully

MadMel
"One more?" Cain countered, even as he was being crushed. "I don't think so!" Cain froze the chains in their place, stopping them from slicing him. He then created a powerful blast of wind around himself, forcing the chains away. Cain teleported an instant later behind Hitosu, and with a newly formed stone fist, punched Hitosu as hard as he could in the back of the head. "I have much more fight in me yet!" he shouted, grabbing the angel-demon with the hand and throwing him into the air, catching him with lightning on the way down. He then held out his hands, leeching what little moisture there was left in the burning trees, and forced the water through Hitosu's mouth and into his lungs, effectively drowning him. "Let me see you suffer." Cain spat as he forced Hitosu to the ground.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu was struggling trying to grasp for air *I can't let it end like this not by drowning not like this NOT LIKE THIS*he then used Kido around his body and just like the rocks once more but stronger forcing Cain to get blown back he got his breathing back seconds later he then swooped in front Cain and glared at him with intensity with the bow ready and fully charged " I told you now its game over" Hitosu released the arrows point blank at Cain Blasting the radius area of the point he shot at from a green area into a giant mess of dead trees and turned over grass

MadMel
The dust settled. Where Cain was standing, a shield of bright light was glowing. The shield dropped, revealing Cain. The elementalist was utterly exhausted. Never had he created a shield like that in such a short time. It spent nearly all of his energy. He stood up slowly. "You have given me the best fight I've ever fought." He gasped. "Well fought." Not having the energy to produce his own elements anymore, Cain drew on the fire from the forest around, engulfing his fist in flames. He punched Hitosu square in the jaw, creating an explosion of fire that hit them both, knocking the pair of them to their knees. Whoever got up, it didn't matter. Either way, this fight was over.

XanatosForever
Vane waited until the perfect moment to spring the trap. Instantly, the spears exploded, reverting to their former states. Namely, the mist. Where the crystalized spears had been, small clouds of the white mist appeared, spreading over the areas behind and above Xanatos. Their vapor trails hung in the air and began filtering down slowly. When the hybrid spread his wings, several were dispersed, but a few remained. It was all that was needed. The rock struck the center of the cloud, passing through easily. A moment later, a massive hole opened in the cloud, not from the impact, but the air the rock displaced.

There was little to indicate the change, but for the sudden glint of a crystalized blade. There was the flash of a pure white humanoid figure, nearly invisible in the white mist, and Vane appeared from the mist behind Xanatos, slashing with a sword formed of yet more mist.

Xanatos felt a smirk creep onto his lips. Any human child with a decent education would know that attempt to fight gas, even semi-liquid gas, with a solid was folly. Unless, of course, that gas solidified. The moment he had launched his projectile, Xanatos had been focusing, sensing the subtle vibrations of the air. So he knew when the inanimate was reared to strike, and the hybrid was ready as well. Stepping forward and aside, Xanatos spun on his heel, wings spreading to disperse what loose fog remained. His hand rose from his hip, a dim gleam of metal flashing near his palm. The hybrid's empty eyes stared at the solid form of Vane as the white blade ground against the silver of the dagger Xan had pulled from the pouch at his side.

His counteract was swift as well. Driving the white blade upwards, he slipped into Vane's guard and drove a second dagger into his abdomen. Did the demon of mist bleed red, or white?

JacopeX
Deathstar knew Donny wasn't going to attack first so he had to. A giant smile grew across his face making him seem some what demented. Deathstar then dashed towards Donny and in an instint his body disappeared and in his place a fireball flew at Donny. Deathstar appeared behind him with a shuriken in his hand ready to slash at him while the fireball flew at Donny from the other side. Donny was five steps ahead of Deathstar. Donny read the attack a minute before he acted. A fireball with a desire to intimidate him and keep him guessing by dissapearing through pure speed. The motive to the entire movement? The use of a foreign object. He formulated his whole control of mimicry as he laughed at the last attack of a foreign object attack.

As he sat, he anticipated the fireball, but by half the distance, he extended both hands and initiated the same fireball into the fireball as they both collided into an explosion. With the correct timing, he rolled backward in the meantime of the explosion and drew his sword. The motive of the sword? To block the attack at any possible direction. If he were to get near Donny, he was able to read an open motion for him to lock onto Deathstar in order to disarm him. He had the reading that he was going to throw the foreign object. Most likely a shuriken blade. It was obvious since he was a ninja and throwing a sharp object. Donny laughed as he stood anticipating the attack at the correct direction.

The Scenario
Xanatos felt a smirk creep onto his lips. Any human child with a decent education would know that attempt to fight gas, even semi-liquid gas, with a solid was folly. Unless, of course, that gas solidified. The moment he had launched his projectile, Xanatos had been focusing, sensing the subtle vibrations of the air. So he knew when the inanimate was reared to strike, and the hybrid was ready as well. Stepping forward and aside, Xanatos spun on his heel, wings spreading to disperse what loose fog remained. His hand rose from his hip, a dim gleam of metal flashing near his palm. The hybrid's empty eyes stared at the solid form of Vane as the white blade ground against the silver of the dagger Xan had pulled from the pouch at his side.

His counteract was swift as well. Driving the white blade upwards, he slipped into Vane's guard and drove a second dagger into his abdomen. Did the demon of mist bleed red, or white?

There was a cracking sound, followed by a loud hiss that might have been a gasp of pain in a human. Fractures spread along Vane's physical body, seeping with white mist, until it gave way entirely and reverted back to its original form. Vane's body faded, replaced by a vaguely humanoid cloud, albeit lacking a midsection. At the sudden lack of resistance, Xanatos' dagger plunged through the mist, followed by his hand. When flesh touched mist, a reaction occurred. It grew cold, not so much physical as the cold feeling of loss, as the mist attempted to drain the life from Xanatos. It couldn't possibly get much from one hand alone, but if that hand could be weakened it might present an opportunity.

Vane swept back, retreating to the mist. He couldn't have seen him, Vane thought, not in this cloud. If Xanatos could somehow sense him, it wouldn't pay to be within melee range, given that Vane's swordsmanship was lacking in comparison. Vane drifted further back, still spreading mist, and repeated his earlier attack, with a slight twist. More points crystalized, but this time on both sides as they sped toward their target.

Regelion1
The speed Deathstar moved at was incrediable it always made him feel like he was invisible. A breeze blew through the dessert area and from the breeze flew shuriken towards Donny. He then stopped a distance from Donny so that they could view each other. The most evilist smile shown over Deathstars face as he waved towards Donny to come get him " So lets dance pretty boy ha ha ha ha."

XanatosForever
There was a cracking sound, followed by a loud hiss that might have been a gasp of pain in a human. Fractures spread along Vane's physical body, seeping with white mist, until it gave way entirely and reverted back to its original form. Vane's body faded, replaced by a vaguely humanoid cloud, albeit lacking a midsection. At the sudden lack of resistance, Xanatos' dagger plunged through the mist, followed by his hand. When flesh touched mist, a reaction occurred. It grew cold, not so much physical as the cold feeling of loss, as the mist attempted to drain the life from Xanatos. It couldn't possibly get much from one hand alone, but if that hand could be weakened it might present an opportunity.

Vane swept back, retreating to the mist. He couldn't have seen him, Vane thought, not in this cloud. If Xanatos could somehow sense him, it wouldn't pay to be within melee range, given that Vane's swordsmanship was lacking in comparison. Vane drifted further back, still spreading mist, and repeated his earlier attack, with a slight twist. More points crystalized, but this time on both sides as they sped toward their target.

His dagger had found purchase, and it did appear that Vane was indeed vulnerable to physical harm, though Xanatos was unable to discern just how badly he had injured his opponent. The inanimate's dispersing was not a surprise to him, and he was ready pull back the blade no longer bit into solid matter. Still, for a brief moment, he was in contact with the mist, and the hybrid braced himself whatever effects its proximity would bring.

Is it possible, one must wonder, for those beyond life to have it drained from their being? Xanatos pulled back his hand, feeling no change. Whatever the mist's power, it seemed he was immune, and this presented a unique and likely rare opportunity. The blade dropped from the mist covered hand, as though he had lost the strength to wield it. The hybrid sensed more mist weapons forming, and he threw himself back against the wall, watching as the spears sailed on a collision course with each other.

JacopeX
The speed Deathstar moved at was incrediable it always made him feel like he was invisible. A breeze blew through the dessert area and from the breeze flew shuriken towards Donny. He then stopped a distance from Donny so that they could view each other. The most evilist smile shown over Deathstars face as he waved towards Donny to come get him " So lets dance pretty boy ha ha ha ha." The Shuriken smacked against the sword perfectly without having to track the weapon. If it weren't for his psionic powers, the wepon's target would have never swift into the sword. Donny sighed and the put his sword away, getting pretty bored already. He even began to shake his head at this individual for his pathetic attempt at intimidation with a forced wicked smile. Donny thought this guy was a joke.

"Heh, you think i'm pretty. Well i'm pretty flattered, babe. How you give up the gimmick and show me a challenge already. You're just warming me up."

Donny crossed his arms, not even getting in any fighting stance.At this point this bit of incredible defense is giving him the lead in this battle so until then, he would end up the victor of this battle in the end. He felt like making up for his lack of show in offense.

Donny began walking towards Deathstar, aware of his next movement and his abilities. He read his interior process and was aware of his clones and god like speed. He was steps ahead of Deathstar and he was going to keep it that way. By the impression so far, there was no way this ninja will figure Donny out...Donny wanted to keep a weak impression until it was too late for Deathstar. He wanted to make this much more interesting now. How would he react to weapons like guns?

"Come at me."

Donny pulled out both Magnums and pointed them at Deathstar.

The Scenario
His dagger had found purchase, and it did appear that Vane was indeed vulnerable to physical harm, though Xanatos was unable to discern just how badly he had injured his opponent. The inanimate's dispersing was not a surprise to him, and he was ready pull back the blade no longer bit into solid matter. Still, for a brief moment, he was in contact with the mist, and the hybrid braced himself whatever effects its proximity would bring.

Is it possible, one must wonder, for those beyond life to have it drained from their being? Xanatos pulled back his hand, feeling no change. Whatever the mist's power, it seemed he was immune, and this presented a unique and likely rare opportunity. The blade dropped from the mist covered hand, as though he had lost the strength to wield it. The hybrid sensed more mist weapons forming, and he threw himself back against the wall, watching as the spears sailed on a collision course with each other.

Vane saw the blade drop, and would have smiled if he had a mouth. A weakness had presented itself. The mist had done its job, he thought, though the payload drained was so small Vane was unable to detect it. In fact, he felt nothing from Xanatos; there was no radiation of life that most creatures usually gave off. This Xanatos must not have much power to begin with, then. He'd gotten lucky with that first strike.

Vane's own spears were no threat to him, being essentially made from his body, so he was unconcerned when Xanatos dodged. With a thought, he detonated them again, throwing mist in all directions. Soon, there would be nowhereleft to hide. Vane decided to take his opportunity. He couldn't attack while dispersed, and so reformed his solid body. The damage inflicted before was trivial, easily replaced with the special mist crystal Vane created his weapons from. It wasn't his true form, after all. He formed on Xanatos' side this time, aiming for the side with the drained hand. He knew that hand would be sluggish, as well as unarmed. Vane reformed his White Blade, striking quickly and as quietly as he could, trusting that the drained hand would hinder the senses that allowed Xanatos to detect him before.

Regelion1
Deathstar laughed at Donnys guns directed at him he had trained himself im millions of ways to deal with guns. He then lifted his thumb on his right hand and on his left. As soon as he did that kunai came from the left side of donny and shuriken from his right. Deathstar winked his right eye and both the shuriken and kunai set a blaze while flying towards him. Deathstar was moving around so fast he was able to booby trap the whole area with donny noticing but just encase he had other things set up to stop donny.

XanatosForever
Vane saw the blade drop, and would have smiled if he had a mouth. A weakness had presented itself. The mist had done its job, he thought, though the payload drained was so small Vane was unable to detect it. In fact, he felt nothing from Xanatos; there was no radiation of life that most creatures usually gave off. This Xanatos must not have much power to begin with, then. He'd gotten lucky with that first strike.

Vane's own spears were no threat to him, being essentially made from his body, so he was unconcerned when Xanatos dodged. With a thought, he detonated them again, throwing mist in all directions. Soon, there would be nowhereleft to hide. Vane decided to take his opportunity. He couldn't attack while dispersed, and so reformed his solid body. The damage inflicted before was trivial, easily replaced with the special mist crystal Vane created his weapons from. It wasn't his true form, after all. He formed on Xanatos' side this time, aiming for the side with the drained hand. He knew that hand would be sluggish, as well as unarmed. Vane reformed his White Blade, striking quickly and as quietly as he could, trusting that the drained hand would hinder the senses that allowed Xanatos to detect him before.

As the mist washed over him from the exploded weapons, Xan quickly began pondering how best to now deal with Vane. His immunity was a clear advantage, as it seemed to be the mist lord's primary method of controlling the battlefield. Still, while physical attacks were possible, he had no guarantee they were truly effective. Regardless, it would have to end quickly; the more time spent in battle meant more time for his capabilities to be revealed, which could eventually give Vane the counter it might need.

Xanatos felt a sense of satisfaction as the inanimate met his expectations. It had been a long time, but he had not lost his battle edge, correctly predicting that Vane would take the bait of a faux weakness. The mist-blade cleaved its vicious arc in the air. Now was the time. Xanatos grabbed the sword by its hilt with one hand, and his "weakened" hand shot up, clutching at the head of the inanimate. He swung Vane around, slamming him against the wall. As he did so, his wings spread out, and a howling issued from beneath their cover, twin whirlwinds forming and quickly dispersing the idle mist nearby.

"Yield," Xanatos murmured to the inanimate, "or be scattered." Vane could likely reform himself after being dispersed by high speed winds, but it would take much time and much energy, something Xan would bet the demon wouldn't be willing risk.

The Scenario
As the mist washed over him from the exploded weapons, Xan quickly began pondering how best to now deal with Vane. His immunity was a clear advantage, as it seemed to be the mist lord's primary method of controlling the battlefield. Still, while physical attacks were possible, he had no guarantee they were truly effective. Regardless, it would have to end quickly; the more time spent in battle meant more time for his capabilities to be revealed, which could eventually give Vane the counter it might need.

Xanatos felt a sense of satisfaction as the inanimate met his expectations. It had been a long time, but he had not lost his battle edge, correctly predicting that Vane would take the bait of a faux weakness. The mist-blade cleaved its vicious arc in the air. Now was the time. Xanatos grabbed the sword by its hilt with one hand, and his "weakened" hand shot up, clutching at the head of the inanimate. He swung Vane around, slamming him against the wall. As he did so, his wings spread out, and a howling issued from beneath their cover, twin whirlwinds forming and quickly dispersing the idle mist nearby.

"Yield," Xanatos murmured to the inanimate, "or be scattered." Vane could likely reform himself after being dispersed by high speed winds, but it would take much time and much energy, something Xan would bet the demon wouldn't be willing risk.

It was clear from the beginning that Vane had made a grave mistake. Xanatos had been completely engulfed, yet nothing was happening. No life being drained, no additional strength granted to Vane. He'd even touched the White Blade, even more potent than the mist it was formed from, yet there was no more reaction than before. Vane realized too late that Xanatos was immune to his power. How many more could claim such a thing?

When Vane's body hit the wall, more cracks formed in the white crystal he was formed of, leaking mist. He didn't dare disperse for fear of the great winds, from which the crystal was his only defense. But with much more damage, he wouldn't be able to maintain it, and would indeed be forced to scatter. Vane made a choice.

"The Death Mist ignores you," he hissed, "I cannot consume your life." There was no more mist nearby; Vane was unable to restore his fractured body. He struggled to maintain his solid form as more cracks appeared. His eyeless face stared down Xanatos. "I cannot harm you," he said, "and without life, I have no reason to try. I yeild."

XanatosForever
Xanatos folded his wings, and the wind howled no more. He took a step back, releasing his hold on the inanimate. "You were unfortunate to have me as your first opponent," he mused, turning away from Vane and making his way back towards the waiting room, "Any other contestant would have felt your hunger."

JacopeX
Deathstar laughed at Donnys guns directed at him he had trained himself im millions of ways to deal with guns. He then lifted his thumb on his right hand and on his left. As soon as he did that kunai came from the left side of donny and shuriken from his right. Deathstar winked his right eye and both the shuriken and kunai set a blaze while flying towards him. Deathstar was moving around so fast he was able to booby trap the whole area with donny noticing but just encase he had other things set up to stop donny. Once again, Donny kept himself ahead of Deathstar. Donny threw his magnums down into his leg holsters. As the Shuriken and kunai blades would come closing in, Deathstar would plan to in case him and set him on fire as he would then plan to booby trap the entire area for the sake of damaging Donny in case he had any intention of escaping. Not only did Donny anticipate and capture/knock out every blade rushed at him with the use of Psionic still modification within the area, but he caught on to the most supportive shuriken blade that maintained the circulation of the weapon's fire trail. The entire booby trap was dismantled with a tug. Donny teleported into the dying flames. He appeared above Deathstar and shadowed him with a barrage of physical absorbed energy from the very visible and exposed chakra from this ninja. It made his job much more easier. Not only can he not dodge it with whatever speed, he cannot escape either as the has trapped Deathstar with his own Booby trap.

He watched the destruction as he landed. So far, so good. But suddenly, something gave him a sense of irritation out of this individual.

Regelion1
Deathstar disappeared in a cloud of smoke the Deathstar that was infront of donny was just a clone. But for some reason Deathstar was able to feel some of the pain done to the clone. The dessert area was quiet and big gusts of wind flew over the area and Deathstar was no where to be found. Just then under Donny Deathstar reached up from underground and pulled him under till it was just his head sticking out of the ground. Deathstar jumped out of the ground in front of Donny "usually that doesn't hurt when my clone is destroyed but non the less get ready." Deathstar put up one hand and shot a fireball at donnys head while moving the other hand and shuriken flew towards donny.

JacopeX
Deathstar disappeared in a cloud of smoke the Deathstar that was infront of donny was just a clone. But for some reason Deathstar was able to feel some of the pain done to the clone. The dessert area was quiet and big gusts of wind flew over the area and Deathstar was no where to be found. Just then under Donny Deathstar reached up from underground and pulled him under till it was just his head sticking out of the ground. Deathstar jumped out of the ground in front of Donny "usually that doesn't hurt when my clone is destroyed but non the less get ready." Deathstar put up one hand and shot a fireball at donnys head while moving the other hand and shuriken flew towards donny. Donny was nearly caught off guard by the trickery of this individual, yet he anticipated the disturbance from the individual as he was pulled down and buried. By enabling a Psionic effect upon the object flying at him quicker than the fireball. He directed the blade back at Deathstar as he let the fireball blow him out of the hole.

As he was blown away he got up, with little to no marks on his skin or strongly quilted/protected clothing. He got up quickly and chuckled.

"Wow, looks like you finally landed your attack. Too bad it didn't really do the damage you wanted it to. How about that?"

Donny cannot feel the uncomfortable sensation of pain. It was a feeling he was never familiar with, as it was just an equivalent sense of a pat. He cannot feel the damage. This is what kept Donny up without being held back by such a mortal limitation like pain to hold him down from continuing. He used this ability to intimidate his enemies and rivals.

Donny removed the blades off of the armed ninja through telekenetic processes that not only yanked Deathstar off the ground but was then tracked down by the multiple weapons removed off of the ninja and then destroyed with a barrage of his own shurikens and kunais. The continuing absorption of Deathstar's Chakra was of huge advantage to Donny. It kept his abilities maintained and felt that the exposure of your own ki energy or source of chakra was down right stupid. Especially in the presence of someone who depends on it.

Overall this, Donny was steps ahead of Deathstar, ready to track the Ninja down with him own weapons...even the same ones that have already pierced into the supposed body of Deathstar.

Regelion1
Deathstar disappeared after the barrage of shuriken and kunai hit him and in his place was a big ball of compressed sand with shuriken and kunai in it. Deathstar came out of hiding but he felt like his chakra was draining but he knew what he had to do. He closed his eyes and activated his Rajugan. When he opened his eyes instead of his regular puples his eyes looked as if they had spirals. His Rajugan would drain Donnys energy and his chakra adding it to his own to make him stronger. Deathstar put up one hand and disappeared in a cloud of smoke then the wind began to blow stronger. Then four Deathstars appeared around Donny each putting up a hang creating 4 elemental dragons one fire one ice one earth and one lightning flying towards Donny

JacopeX
Deathstar disappeared after the barrage of shuriken and kunai hit him and in his place was a big ball of compressed sand with shuriken and kunai in it. Deathstar came out of hiding but he felt like his chakra was draining but he knew what he had to do. He closed his eyes and activated his Rajugan. When he opened his eyes instead of his regular puples his eyes looked as if they had spirals. His Rajugan would drain Donnys energy and his chakra adding it to his own to make him stronger. Deathstar put up one hand and disappeared in a cloud of smoke then the wind began to blow stronger. Then four Deathstars appeared around Donny each putting up a hang creating 4 elemental dragons one fire one ice one earth and one lightning flying towards Donny Donny used the shuriken and Kunai as his own personal shield. He caused them to orbit around his body as he kept any incoming attack from even getting to him. He did not want to expose his accelarated healing and ability to not feel pain. He continued with the idea that he was just that powerful in order to intimidate the Ninja.

But once the Clones have been initiated to charged at him with different variations of elemental attacks, he anticipated and awaited for them to get to him. The Kunais and shuriken should easily carve and shred them if they were to pass his shield of kunais and shuriken, all moving in different direction around him as they were kept maintained by his telekenetic ability. As the clones would go through the pain of going through and getting to Donny, his plan was anticipated and set to go.

When the moment was correct, Donny let the physical attacks strike him. IN a calculating millisecond of the attack, he teleported them colliding into one another with their own attacks at the correct position away from Donny, immediately destroying themselves. They were already in trouble after the attacks on the Kunais and shurikens as the collision that came with absolutely no warning would lead them into a illusion like trap. Donny brought over every kunai and shuriken in the area into his shield as they all continue to orbit Donny in various directions. He kept walking towards Deathstar and looked into his eyes, emotionless.

"How about you quit these little tricks of yours and fight me. This all too useless. I have delt with plenty of Ninja's in the past who have been sent to assassinate me...But you're a more advanced ninja with abilities to clone, substitute, and manipulate Chakra in many ways. And yet, you still aren't able to challenge me. I have had enough of these little tricks of yours...i'm far ahead of them and know when how they will happen. I might as well end this. And it's funny how you attack with fireballs and weapons as if I am that big of threat to you to do so. So i'll play along as well."

Donny threw his two swords into the orbit of Shurikens and Kunais and then went on to pull out his Magnums. He led the blades into a linear formation away and towards Deathstar with the swords leading the way. The weapons would chase him if Donny had to do so. The telekenetic affect was directed by the motion of Donny's hands. He began shooting at Deathstar. The trail of blades were moving at a very fast pace to the point where the trail could not really been seen as the visibility there was a black line twinging around the area, guided towards Deathstar presence. No matter what trick or cloning or substitution he wanted to make, he would still be followed.

Donny was in total control away from the chase, preparing himself for any incoming attacks as this maybe a perfect opportunity to attack Donny without any shield. It was just such an obvious chance to take advantage of his vulnerability.

Regelion1
Deathstar usually was 3 steps ahead of his opponent but this time seemed almost impossible. But he knew what at do as the weapons flew at Deathstar he lifted up his hand and his body turned into a gust of wind. He then dashed towards Donny but he knew the weapons where right behind him. He wanted to save this move for later but he needed to use it. Whlie he was still a gust of wind he blew over the right shoulder and left leg of Donny before turning back to normal a distance behind him. Deathstar then focused his chakra strongly around his whole body to reduse the damage he was going to take from the blades. He made the chakra strong enough that the blades whouldn't cut him but it would still cause damage. He was ready to block anything coming towards him. The blade hit him square on causing scraps and bruises over the areas hit but he kept his chakra strong and flowing.

JacopeX
Deathstar usually was 3 steps ahead of his opponent but this time seemed almost impossible. But he knew what at do as the weapons flew at Deathstar he lifted up his hand and his body turned into a gust of wind. He then dashed towards Donny but he knew the weapons where right behind him. He wanted to save this move for later but he needed to use it. Whlie he was still a gust of wind he blew over the right shoulder and left leg of Donny before turning back to normal a distance behind him. Deathstar then focused his chakra strongly around his whole body to reduse the damage he was going to take from the blades. He made the chakra strong enough that the blades whouldn't cut him but it would still cause damage. He was ready to block anything coming towards him. The blade hit him square on causing scraps and bruises over the areas hit but he kept his chakra strong and flowing. The high speed traveling blades all circumvented Donny and continued to impale Deathstar all over. Donny noticed as the blades are pierced into Deathstar's flesh, the ninja did not react. He saw as the ninja was focusing an attack and it was a potentially dangerous if he acted and carried out an attack. Not only will he become stronger, he will have many more tricks up his sleeve. He needed to intervene and physically fight the ninja.

Donny threw his magnums back into his leg holsters and extended his hand towards Deathstar, turning every blade onto the multiple wounds, to alter the pain it will emotionally and physically harm. He then placed the control onto the blades and led them into the same variant orbiting form as before, only this time they scattered at high speeds, over lapping one another to avoid collision. Donny walked towards Deathstar as he then extended both with arms above himself, as both swords were then guided into his hands with the use of the familiar track of psionics where a familiar object would simply be very easy to track within a crowd of objects.

He swiped them around and span them in two circular revolutions as he then collided the shuriken blades into Deathstar. The blades shredded his flesh as Donny came closer to incase Deathstar into his dome of orbital traveling blades. As Deathstar was within the orbit with Donny, he went on to swing his swords at the ninja, prepared for his dodges, and his own hand to hand fighting styles. Donny maintained the orbit as he fought, having it follow Donny in a specific formation. Donny proceeded to have some blades thrown at Deathstar without warning during the attacks from the orbit and then have them travel back into the orbital formation.

"No way out! How about you fight your way to victory without any cheap tricks that will do you no good anyways!."

Regelion1
Deathstar kept his chakra strong to reduse the damage done to him. The pain was a lot but he knew he had to do something about those blades. Deathstar knew what he had to do and that was to get rid of all the weapons so he could continue with his plans. Deathstar had enough right at the moment Donny was swinging his swords he tilted his head. A black cloud appeared over Donnys swords and disappeared taking the blades with it. Then Deathstars eyes widened and multiple black clouds appeared around Donny over all the weapons around him. As each cloud disappeared it took all the weapons around Donny with it. Deathstar then jumped back to recover from the onslaunt he received. "it seems like I have millions of tricks up my sleeves and this ones one of my most dangerous ha ha ha ha." Deathstar had a lot of wounds but due through his training they looked worse then they where. He tried to ignor them as he took a deep breath and dashed towards Donny to fight him hand to hand. Deathstar stood infront of Donny in fighting stance he threw a punch. But his punch was weird unlike a normal punch that goes straight his arm grew longer and began to wiggle like a snakes body. His arm wrapped around Donnys hand when he pulled it away his attack didn't hurt Donny or even leave a mark. But this move was part of his plan to stop Donny. But his plan started earlier when he was in a wind form and flew over Donnys right arm and left leg. What Donny didn't know was he did the same move earlier that he did now

JacopeX
Deathstar kept his chakra strong to reduse the damage done to him. The pain was a lot but he knew he had to do something about those blades. Deathstar knew what he had to do and that was to get rid of all the weapons so he could continue with his plans. Deathstar had enough right at the moment Donny was swinging his swords he tilted his head. A black cloud appeared over Donnys swords and disappeared taking the blades with it. Then Deathstars eyes widened and multiple black clouds appeared around Donny over all the weapons around him. As each cloud disappeared it took all the weapons around Donny with it. Deathstar then jumped back to recover from the onslaunt he received. "it seems like I have millions of tricks up my sleeves and this ones one of my most dangerous ha ha ha ha." Deathstar had a lot of wounds but due through his training they looked worse then they where. He tried to ignor them as he took a deep breath and dashed towards Donny to fight him hand to hand. Deathstar stood infront of Donny in fighting stance he threw a punch. But his punch was weird unlike a normal punch that goes straight his arm grew longer and began to wiggle like a snakes body. His arm wrapped around Donnys hand when he pulled it away his attack didn't hurt Donny or even leave a mark. But this move was part of his plan to stop Donny. But his plan started earlier when he was in a wind form and flew over Donnys right arm and left leg. What Donny didn't know was he did the same move earlier that he did now Donny looked up at the cloud that was fighting Donny's telekentic grip. He simply let go and let the orbital pull do it's work to take the Swords and blades back into the orbital formation. But they were gone. "Disarming me won't change much here...In fact..." Donny pulled out his Magnums and threw them into the orbit to disappear along with the dark clouds who are now in battle with the extension of psionics. Whatever supernatural technique this was, it also pulled in the weapons that were still under his control. All he had to do was for his control over the clouds through an extension of his mimicry. But the chances were pretty unknown at this point. He removed his sword and gun holsters with nothing but his attire. "I guess you learned your lesson...Now how about you fight me." Donny look forward to Donny's extending arm and simply hopped onto the snake path to his face, sprinting and keeping balance as he then faked a kick at Deathstar's face with hip movement. But instead of kicking, he landed a step on top of Deathstar's head and hoped past him. As Deathstar would obviously turn around in curiosity to Donn'y purpose and reason of not going for his chance to kick Deathstar, he teleported back in front of Deathstar and knees him in the face. That attack left Deathstar totally open based on his abilities alone. He shoves Deathstar and roundhouse kicks him across the torso then ducks below the extension of his arms and elbows his gut. Once he bent over due to the effect of the strike, he back hand fists Deathstar in the face. Donny shoves him and hoped onto his bent leg and then performs a shining wizard strike across the skull of Deathstar. He teleported above him and then went on to land on him as he began to stomp away, depending if he dodged it or not. Soon afterwards, he realized it was a clone of Deathstar. Donny kept close attention of Deathstar's presence.

Sprinting and running on such terrain like the Dessert, where the sand would drain your stamina was the reason why Donny took his time and avoided running on the sand. Instead, he teleported. By then, Deathstar should be tired in no time. Donny believed this battle may take a bit more time than expected.

As Deathstar turned into a gust of wind, Donny kept Deathstar tracked, not letting him out of his attention through his seventh sense of psionics. He stood on one place...and awaited. He would sense and calculate the strike...He knew what to do next...IT was clear. This Ninja was playing mind games and was trapping Donny. IT was now time to have this ninja trap himself.

Donny Teleported away and reappeared by where he would expect Deathstar.

Regelion1
Deathstar appeared in front of Donny ready to fight. He threw a punch at Donnys face but right before it hit his arm bent and twisted around Donnys head grabing his left shoulder from behind. He then used the shoulder grab to throw himself behind Donny with his back facing him. His arms then wrapped around donny while their backs where facing each other. His arms where able to bind and twist into a knot locking him and Donnys backs together. His body then set on fire to burn donny.

JacopeX
Donny knew this was his last chance to act. He let Deathstar grasp him, knowing the standard punch was not meant to even strike him, but carry out an alternative intention. It would have been obvious even without having to read or predict his movements. He felt the grasp of Deathstar as the grip felt tighter. He closed his eyes and grabbed onto the stretching arm of Deathstar as he not only prepared to teleport Donny, but to a linked path towards the blades he still had control over and the location he was battling in. Before Donny's entire body was engulfed in flames, he teleported both Deathstar and himself to the same dimensional trap where the black cloud led the weapons as the blades all struck into Deathstar at such a devastating formation and pace. Donny dissapeared from the dimension immedeatly and back to the dessert as his boot was still caught on fire.

He stomped the flames off and fell on his knees, beginning to feel dehydrated in this blazing heat. He knew that if Deathstar made it out of this cloud dimension of his, he would have to go to further extents of taking him out. Donny stood quickly and tries his best to regain control over himself and the battle along with the objects shredding Deathstar in the Blackhole. Donny held his head, feeling the telekenetic move backfiring as the black hole was sucking in the weapons and tearing the link between himself and object, which was damaging him internally. He cancelled the telekenetic attack and held his head in pain.

"Son of a b*tch...What a stupid move."

Donny whispers as he lies on his stomach, away from the bright sun. He began getting up on his hands and knees.

Regelion1
A person sized black hole opened up a distance from Donny. Deathstar walked out the black hole disappearing he droped to the floor covered in blood. He was deeply injuried and there was one way to heal himself but he didn't want to use i t till later on. Deathstars wounds began to heal and his strength increased a red aura incased him as he stood with anger in his eyes turning into his first three tailed pheonix form. He ran towards donny and began punching his side each punch on fire.

JacopeX
As Donny finally got up, his attention was turned to the wind coming from the Black hole as he felt the winds hitting against his hair and clothes. He looked forward to find Deathstar actually making out of this trap. Donny grew impatient as he wanted this Ninja done without having to struggle against an inferior challenger. Donny gets up and met up with Deathstar's punches into his side. Donny did not feel the Damage or pain of the hard punches, but knew this was the kind of damage he should avoid before feeling the internal damage that he can feel such as his ribs piercing his organs.

He avoided the next punch by ducking the punch right above his right shouler and then going for the grab on his extending arm and judo throwing him over him as he expected Deathstar to get up. At once, he teleported in front of Deathstar and landed a combination of punches and kicks. Donny threw two hand strikes into his gut and then uppercuts Deathstar diagonally. He sprints into Deathstar, shoved him and performs a butterfly kick, landing both kicks across his face as Donny landed on his feet and went to teleport and reappear above and behind Deathstar. He lands a driving knee into the back of Deathstars head, and crushes his skull into the sand. Donny rolls away and gets up quickly, ready for whatever Deathstar would attack him with in defense against any potentially dangerous offense he could carry out in this form of his.

Hitosu Moriko
Pintar rose from his chair and has announced "The Winners of Block A Are"

Daniel

Donny

Cain

Xanatos

We will take a 30 minute intermission to prepare block B

Hitosu Moriko
The losers of the tournament had no idea what was in store for them as they landed in a weird dimension the sky was crimson red and there was many statues around the place the expressions were looks of fear and despair

Hitosu Landed in the world unconscious he woke up a few minutes later "huh Where am i?" Hitosu got up he then sensed the area around him "These were the power levels i was sensing

Regelion1
Deathstar sat up off the floors his head slightly hurting. He looked around and couldn't find Donnys energy anywhere he was frustrated. "HEY WHERES DONNY I WASNT DONE FIGHTING !! where em i." He looked around but all he could find was Hitosu. He then stooded up and walked towards hitosu.

JacopeX
...um.

(Meanwhile back in the Colosseum)

Donny gets up off the sand one more time and felt a bit of relief that this ninja was over and done with. He found this individual to be a complete annoyance...in fact, that is the usual impression he has upon his opponents. In this case, Donny thought there was nothing to celebrate. A win against an inferior challenger was something he could care less about as he simply looked around and walked away back to the exit of the Colosseum and on his way to waiting room sky box to await the survivors of their battles. He wanted to now study his next opponents.

Hitosu Moriko
Block B's matches have commenced in the arena Kiyoshi flew to Colosseum itching for his fight

starryknight
Zero stepped inside the Colosseum, the plains was so beautiful it was like nothing Zero ever seen before. Wind was gently blowing through the tall green grass making the field look as if it was a sea of green waves, there was also spots that were clear of grass but she didn't pay much attention those spots but she made a mental note of them being there.
Zero stopped looking at the scenery and set her eyes on the angel, she had nothing against him but she wasn't going to lose to this being. Zero pulled one of her twin katana and rose it to the sky, "Time to sing for mama." She looked up at the katana and smiled as it shined in the sun light, she did a slashing motion making a shinging noise then she settled it gently to her side.
"Alright, I'm not one for small talk so lets get this started," Zero said in a serious tone she knew this was not the time for jokes. Zero started running toward Kiyoshi, she didn't want to show her true speed just yet knowing that she was being watched and she also wanted to test how strong this angel really was. She got with in three yards of Kiyoshi then leaped at him swinging her sword at him.

Hitosu Moriko
Kiyoshi struggled the katana lunges then went backwards and ascended up in the air "There's so much light here don't you agree" Kiyoshi charged the tips of his fingers and shot damaging light attacks the solar energy was a powerful burning attack since the light energy was from the sun and shot a powerful barrage of Light blast

starryknight
Zero's attacks were dodged but with some effort meaning if she sped up she'd could probable hit him. Suddenly the began to leave the ground then charged energy for an attack, the beams of light fell toward Zero making her smile a little."At least this wont be boring," she said to herself pulling other katana from its sheath the she began to move her arms so fast that they appeared to be nothing more then blurs. As the beams got closer they seem to just bounce back as if it was hitting some invisible force field although a couple got through cutting Zero's cheek and clothes. After the beams stopped coming she relaxed arms reviling that the swords were glowing the same color the energy was, she then sliced the swords through the air sending an X created by the energy her sword absorbed toward Kiyoshi.

MadMel
A tiny missile landed in the arena and exploded. But instead of shrapnel, a strange looking liquid metal shot out, forming the ageless killer known only as Sinistar. The monster looked at his surrounding. A Completely unoriginal setting. Clearly this Pintar character had no imagination at all. It waited patiently for this Adrian character to show up, flexing his metal body.

Hitosu Moriko
Originally posted by starryknight
Zero's attacks were dodged but with some effort meaning if she sped up she'd could probable hit him. Suddenly the began to leave the ground then charged energy for an attack, the beams of light fell toward Zero making her smile a little."At least this wont be boring," she said to herself pulling other katana from its sheath the she began to move her arms so fast that they appeared to be nothing more then blurs. As the beams got closer they seem to just bounce back as if it was hitting some invisible force field although a couple got through cutting Zero's cheek and clothes. After the beams stopped coming she relaxed arms reviling that the swords were glowing the same color the energy was, she then sliced the swords through the air sending an X created by the energy her sword absorbed toward Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi's Attempt to dodge failed the X attack grazed one of his wings "look around you now" the plains started to catch fire from his solar energy used from sunlight "Now" Kiyoshi shot another barrage not hitting Zero but surrounding her in a flaming trap "And now the finishing touch" Kiyoshi shot a huge solar orb at Zero Trapped in the flames

Regelion1
Dominique stood up and walked toward the coloseum feeling a little nervous he fought demons and angels but he hadn't fought a person in a while. He steped into the area and was instantly underwater he couldn't beleive it couldn't he held his breath waiting for his opponent keeping calm. Dominique could hold his breath for up to 30 minutes at the most but was he able to fight like this.

JacopeX
Adrian walked up the very surface that Sinistar stood on, awaiting for him. He has never been around a volcano ever in his life, nor has he ever seen one before. He looked around the natural structure of the Volcano to figure out that with an opening on the tip, and with the humid atmosphere arising from the rocks, there must be something very resourceful within the volcano. He felt some shaking and rumbles, but he knew this had nothing to do with Sinistar at all.

Adrian made it to the surface as he then turns his body in order to face Sinistar, observing this unusual being once more. This individual looked mean and intimidating in comparison to the humans that picked fights with him on earth. It's funny how he has yet to have fought a real challenge and it now came to facing such a powerful being like this one out of nowhere. Maybe his purpose was to toy with the weak and not really based on finding a challenge. But this did not mean Adrian never had proper training for battle...

He felt a need to test this individual's strategy. It was time to just start this without any pre-verbal fallacies. He was not interested. Adrian scraped some of the melted contents from his bottom shoes as he then takes his hands out of his pockets. Adrian began walking towards Sinistar as his hands began to crackle with celestial energy out of this dimension itself. It was such a shame this battle was not on earth...this may be a huge disadvantage to Adrian.

MadMel
Sinistar looked again at it's opponent, more out of mutual respect than any real necessity. It could sense a familiarity with this individual. They were both powerful beings who wandered the faces of reality, seeking a challenge and finding only weaklings. Sinistar had never faced anyone close to it's power, and it was entirely possible that Adrian could be the closest thing the malevolent consciousness has had to a real rival - A real adversary.
However, familiarity for not, Sinistar would crush all competition. If this enemy would not exchange words, neither would it. The faceless Sinistar raised a hand, and with a movement so quick it was indescribable, Adrian was bound by chains of X-metal. knowing that this would be temporary, Sinistar also summoned a giant X-metal spike to it's hand, shaped like a spear, and threw it with deadly accuracy at Adrian. The evil construct calculated the chance of this combination actually working to be minimal, however, it was a good display, and Adrian's reactions would prove to be vital in determining his strategy.

The Scenario
Balan stepped into arena, finding himself instantly underwater. He knew he couldn't survive like that for long, so he put his plan into action. He raised his hand above his head, sluggish in the water, and called out, bubbles streaming from his mouth, "Ifrothrax, I ask for your wisdom, as well as your strength, please, assist me!" In an instant, Balan changed. His features were distorted as a huge shadow lay itself over him, and a wave of water lashed out as it was displaced. Where Balan had stood moments before, the dragon Ifrothrax was now. The two had become one, though one was very much annoyed. "Water, Balan, honestly?" Ifrothrax huffed, her words heard despite the liquid.
"Dimensional tournament, underwater battle, fantastic prizes," Balan's words were now just as clear, originating within the dragon's head. "I needed a form adapted to water, love," his voice said.
"Very well," Ifrothrax muttered, "I have something in mind." Dragons, at least those that Balan had met, were often accomplished shapeshifters, and Ifrothrax was no different. Her form distorted now, claws shrinking while the body elongated, until Ifrthrax, along with Balan, took the form of a massive sea sepent, perhaps 30 feet long. "My magic won't work in this form, you know," Ifrothrax said mildly, "not as long as I'm not in my original form."
Had Balan's body not been absorbed into the dragon, he'd have smiled. "Not a problem, ma'am," he said, looking in Dominique's direction. "I hope you're ready."

Regelion1
Dominque nodded to the serpent balan but he it made him wish he tapped into his power better if he did he would be able breath underwater no problem. He reached for his sword and its blade glowed yellow. H e lifted off the sea floor and dashed at Balan with his sword drawn. His sword glowed bright almost blinding as he rapidly swung it at Balan. The blades light was so strong a single touch would burn. Just encase he missed he channeled the light through the holes in the blade to shoot

starryknight
Zero looked around to find she was surrounded by fire, the beautiful field was ruin and it made her angry but her focus was back on the angel when she saw the giant orb flying at her. "Well I guess theres no reason to hold back now," Zero crouched down like a sprinter. Then in an instance she jumped and vanished the orb exploded seconds after Zero had cut through it but had taken a lot of damage and her clothes were tattered and she was covered in blood but she would not give up, suddenly she was inches from Kiyoshi she stabbed at him aiming at his chest.

JacopeX
Adrian found him self trapped and bound in chains of metal so suddenly and without any real effort by Sinistar. Just a lift of his hands. Where did these objects come from anyways? Is he a summoner of such objects that he can have them appear at his command where ever? IT did not matter to him no longer once he noticed this was no ordinary metal...It's typical material was no as brute as this one. Adrian looked forward at Sinistar, wondering how he would continue this purpose. He watches as the X shaped metal spear was thrown at him. Adrian used pure brute strength and shattered the metal's links and went for the spear as he caught it by the handle. Maybe this ordinary metallic substance may come in handy afterall to co exist with the energy his possessed to create a dramatic affect.

It was an interesting technique, whereas an attack overlapped a trap. Adrian turns to Sinistar and this time, with a crackling celestial energy intersected multiple times across the spear as the source was then brought upon the palm of his hands. He took the immedeate chance and threw the spear back to Sinistar, this time with higher speed and the Blade being consumed by the energy as he managed to beat the spear's destination and super kicks Sinistar forward into the spear. He then jumps up and floats in mid air as he quickly began processing a supernatural spell to quickly follow a set piece that Adrian was ready to engage into this battle field. Little did he know, the attack may cause an eruption if initiated.

Adrian overlaps both his palms over one another and rises his hands upward to chin distant and extended once more, causing three giant black/greenish orbs to float around as his eye flashed red before charging at Sinistar with a combination of strikes with all eight limbs, this time not only with a celestial energy coursing through every strike, but now beginning to stick a target upon sinistar.

MadMel
((Adrian has 8 limbs? o.0))

Sinistar felt himself being pushed back towards his own weapon. The speed which Adrian moved was phenomenal, but Sinistar had other plans for him. Sinistar caught the spear as it reached him. The force of the catch snapped the spear in two, which suited it just fine.
Though Sinistar could not feel pain, it knew that it's body was being damaged. Small pieces of it's chest and shoulders were falling off, but Sinistar adapted, as it always did, and without even a gesture, it changed these broken parts into thousands of tiny needles, which it aimed at Adrian's eyes, distracting him. Sinistar followed up by shoving the blade part of his broken spear into Adrian's right shoulder. It used the remaining piece of the spear to deflect the attacks from Adrian's many limbs, and caught the supernatural being across the chin, sending him flying. Sinistar instantly dissolved both halves of the spear, knowing that Adrian would try to use them again.

Hitosu Moriko
Zero looked around to find she was surrounded by fire, the beautiful field was ruin and it made her angry but her focus was back on the angel when she saw the giant orb flying at her. "Well I guess theres no reason to hold back now," Zero crouched down like a sprinter. Then in an instance she jumped and vanished the orb exploded seconds after Zero had cut through it but had taken a lot of damage and her clothes were tattered and she was covered in blood but she would not give up, suddenly she was inches from Kiyoshi she stabbed at him aiming at his chest.

Kiyoshi was shocked at the lung at his chest he moved to his left and ended getting a big flesh wound at his rib Kiyoshi started to bleed he then used his wing and slapped Zero down Kiyoshi then shot a giant solar shot the size of a meteor and shot it at Zero "Break" the meteor shot shot scattered in to an abundant of multiple blast scattering around at Zero
attempting to hit her

The Scenario
Dominque nodded to the serpent balan but he it made him wish he tapped into his power better if he did he would be able breath underwater no problem. He reached for his sword and its blade glowed yellow. H e lifted off the sea floor and dashed at Balan with his sword drawn. His sword glowed bright almost blinding as he rapidly swung it at Balan. The blades light was so strong a single touch would burn. Just encase he missed he channeled the light through the holes in the blade to shoot

Balan was surprised at Dominique's speed, especially underwater. Even so, he wasn't perfectly adapted for water travel. Ifrothrax twisted, avoiding the blade. Neither Balan nor Ifrothrax expected the beams, however, and two separate cries of pain punctuated the arena. In response, Ifrothrax whipped around, baring the serpent's massive fangs and teeth. With nearly blinding speed, she snaked forward and struck, fangs flashing. She then twisted again, slashing with her tail.

Regelion1
Dominique was eyes widened to see the beast speed and attack. He moved to the side to dodge the attack at the right moment but he barely avoided the attack ripping part of his cloths and slashing his side a little. He then noticed the beasts tail swing towards him but didn't have enough time to avoid it. The tail smacked against him sending him flying he endured the move but he had to be careful moves like that could lower his oxygen level. He dashed towards Balan pointing one of his hands downwards he shot light energy. The light energy propelled him through the water high above Balan he then put his sword away. Dominique charged the light energy in both hands aiming at Balan. He then launched a barrage of light energy towards Balan. He then charged one last blast combining the light energy in both hands shooting one big blast at him. One of Dominiques eyes turned yellow while the other turned red he aimed both hands above him. He then shot a huge beam boosting him towards Balan when he started getting close enough he reached for his sword with one hand. The blade glowed yellow the beam pushed him right into Balans face he took the opportunity to rapidly slash his sword at Balans face. He wasn't too sure if this attacks did damage or if any of them really hit. But he wanted to try to end the match quickly before he ran out of air or anyone was morally wounded. Dominique was part Demon but he kept his personality towards his angel side, so he cared if people got hurt or not unlike a demon who usually cared about themselves.

JacopeX
Originally posted by MadMel
((Adrian has 8 limbs? o.0))

Sinistar felt himself being pushed back towards his own weapon. The speed which Adrian moved was phenomenal, but Sinistar had other plans for him. Sinistar caught the spear as it reached him. The force of the catch snapped the spear in two, which suited it just fine.
Though Sinistar could not feel pain, it knew that it's body was being damaged. Small pieces of it's chest and shoulders were falling off, but Sinistar adapted, as it always did, and without even a gesture, it changed these broken parts into thousands of tiny needles, which it aimed at Adrian's eyes, distracting him. Sinistar followed up by shoving the blade part of his broken spear into Adrian's right shoulder. It used the remaining piece of the spear to deflect the attacks from Adrian's many limbs, and caught the supernatural being across the chin, sending him flying. Sinistar instantly dissolved both halves of the spear, knowing that Adrian would try to use them again. (Two fists, Two Elbows, Two knees, Two feet = Eight Limbs)

As Adrian was sent into mid air by the uppercut, he quickly composed himself and stopped his body above the battle field, getting a better view of this Volcano. Despite the amount of damage already done to a part of his body, he could not help but grin wickedly at the sight of what looks like lava that was beginning to erupt. This may come in resourceful to Adrian as he can manipulate the process and speed it up through his intentional presence alone. He then realized that the original plan to trap Sinistar into a devastating attack will have to occur on the right location....Right by the Volcano will have to do. Adrian had this all figured out...He descended towards the ground.

Along with the orbs descending with him, Adrian landed and immediately roundhouse kicked the air, causing one of the orbs to charge straight at Sinistar. If it were to strike, which he doubted...It would trap his body in the orb. Meanwhile, the spellbound energy he was receiving from the source of Satan himself gave the co existence of celestial energy and the spells to make his plan much possible as he pounded the ground with a heavy right right hand into the rock, summoning a column of emanating red light to stay in position as a trail of heavily charged particles formed into an infinite chain that kept itself stuck to Adrian's palm with the end attached to a demonic logo creating much of the source of light.

He suddenly dissapeared in warp speed and appeared above Sinistar, landing a knee across his forehead cleanly and continued to fight him off once more with various crackling strikes of co existing chaos spells and celestial energy with the source coming from the universal limitations this dimension possessed at all. He would soon have to absorb the Ki energy of every living thing in this dimension if he had to in order to make his attack much more effective. If Sinistar continues to fight off after the attack, he would have no choice but get in gear for actual battle rather than just brawl it out with this individual.

The Scenario
Dominique was eyes widened to see the beast speed and attack. He moved to the side to dodge the attack at the right moment but he barely avoided the attack ripping part of his cloths and slashing his side a little. He then noticed the beasts tail swing towards him but didn't have enough time to avoid it. The tail smacked against him sending him flying he endured the move but he had to be careful moves like that could lower his oxygen level. He dashed towards Balan pointing one of his hands downwards he shot light energy. The light energy propelled him through the water high above Balan he then put his sword away. Dominique charged the light energy in both hands aiming at Balan. He then launched a barrage of light energy towards Balan. He then charged one last blast combining the light energy in both hands shooting one big blast at him. One of Dominiques eyes turned yellow while the other turned red he aimed both hands above him. He then shot a huge beam boosting him towards Balan when he started getting close enough he reached for his sword with one hand. The blade glowed yellow the beam pushed him right into Balans face he took the opportunity to rapidly slash his sword at Balans face. He wasn't too sure if this attacks did damage or if any of them really hit. But he wanted to try to end the match quickly before he ran out of air or anyone was morally wounded. Dominique was part Demon but he kept his personality towards his angel side, so he cared if people got hurt or not unlike a demon who usually cared about themselves.

Balan watched as Dominique launched himself upward, noting his use of the the seemingly solid formations of light. That he could use light to propel himself was intriguing, Balan thought, as an idea formed. Ifrothrax thrashed around, attemptng to avoid the light beams, though her sheer size worked against her, and many several home. At least the water would help with burns, as would the serpent's armored scales. When Dominique launched the largest blast, Balan was sure Ifrothrax would be unable to dodge it. Instead, his voice called out, and space ripped in response, opening a portal. The Void's hunger could be felt even from behind, as it hungrily swallowed hundreds of gallons of water, though it made no noticeable dent in the arena. Ifrothrax twisted and curled, getting as much of her body as possible behind Balan's portal as it tried to absorb Dominique's strike. Much of it was absorbed, though Balan couldn't hold the portal for long and it soon collapsed, letting small remnants of the blast through.
At Dominique's followup attack, Ifrothrax roared as he slashed at her face, attempting to bite him once again. Several cuts opened up, through she didn't allow the blade near her eyes. She turned and retreated from the assault, though not without another slash of her tail, before turning back around. Balan acted again, this time opening a portal in front of Ifrothrax' open mouth, giving the appearance of a breath weapon. His portal open to an elemental plane, this time one of fire. There was no doubt the attack was weakened underwater, but it was still potent enough to instantly vaporize quite a lot of water, lauching hundreds of superheated bubbles Dominque's way, as well as beginning to raise the temperature of the arena itself.

starryknight
Zero fell back her whole body was in pain but this was nothing, her whole life she'd endured pain, that was all she knew how to do, endure till the end. Zero wasn't surprised at Kiyoshi's attack, he was getting boring, the beams fell on her again and she deflected them while landing on her feet then dodged the rest, the beams ripped the ground causing large crunch of earth to fly up and land heavily on the ground. Zero panted,her stamina was getting low she couldn't keep fighting like this. "Is that all you have?! some stupid orb that scatters!" she growled at the angel showing her fangs. I have to go on the offensive and make him struggle or hes just going to stay in the air throwing shit at me, I need to bring him down to the ground or stop him from moving she thought to herself. Zero coughed like a sprinter again then pushed forward and vanished, she ran around in a circle right underneath Kiyoshi soon a twister engulf him and created a vacuum inside it would be nearly impossible for him to move. Zero slid out of the twister, she looked around and remembered the large pieces of earth that scattered around, she ran to each one and hit them into the twister causing them to fly around in circles just out side the center. "Alright, this is going to be a hell of a ride," she said smiling causing her cheek to hurt. Zero sprinted toward the twister then jumped as hard as so could leaving only a puff of dust in her place, she easily jumped through the twister, it would be harder to move through once she'd slowed down. Finding her target she slashed at the angel while passing through then hit a large piece of earth feet first then pushed off of it as hard as she could then passed through again slashing randomly at Kiyoshi several times, this continued six more times until the twister began to fade. The chunks of earth and Zero were thrown in different directions, Zero landed on her feet and slid fast, she slamming her swords into the earth to slow to a stop. Zero was completely out of breath, she dropped to a knee and used her swords to support her, she hoped that would be enough to defeat the angel because she didn't have much left.

Regelion1
Balan watched as Dominique launched himself upward, noting his use of the the seemingly solid formations of light. That he could use light to propel himself was intriguing, Balan thought, as an idea formed. Ifrothrax thrashed around, attemptng to avoid the light beams, though her sheer size worked against her, and many several home. At least the water would help with burns, as would the serpent's armored scales. When Dominique launched the largest blast, Balan was sure Ifrothrax would be unable to dodge it. Instead, his voice called out, and space ripped in response, opening a portal. The Void's hunger could be felt even from behind, as it hungrily swallowed hundreds of gallons of water, though it made no noticeable dent in the arena. Ifrothrax twisted and curled, getting as much of her body as possible behind Balan's portal as it tried to absorb Dominique's strike. Much of it was absorbed, though Balan couldn't hold the portal for long and it soon collapsed, letting small remnants of the blast through.
At Dominique's followup attack, Ifrothrax roared as he slashed at her face, attempting to bite him once again. Several cuts opened up, through she didn't allow the blade near her eyes. She turned and retreated from the assault, though not without another slash of her tail, before turning back around. Balan acted again, this time opening a portal in front of Ifrothrax' open mouth, giving the appearance of a breath weapon. His portal open to an elemental plane, this time one of fire. There was no doubt the attack was weakened underwater, but it was still potent enough to instantly vaporize quite a lot of water, lauching hundreds of superheated bubbles Dominique's way, as well as beginning to raise the temperature of the arena itself.

Dominique noticed Balan retreating but he wasn't paying much attention to Balans tail and a again got hit with it if he focused he could have avoided it but he wasn't. The hit knocked him a 10 yards back his oxygen level then dropped. Dominique was only at 12 minutes of air left. Just then his body began shaking it was the same thing that was happening in the waiting room. Dominique didn't know what was happening to his body but he tried to ignore it and continue the fight. He looked a head of him towards Balan when he notice him shoot a fire ball into the water towards him. He seen the fireball vaporize into the water and heated buble come towards him. There was too many to dodge so he had to try to go through. Dominique's eyes glowed red along with his sword. The water around his sword bubbled just like the bubbles coming towards him. He started slashing back and forth quickly at the bubbles but many of them he wasn't able to to destroy. Each hit by the bubbles burned it made Dominique cringe but he kept swinging till all of the bubbles where out of his way knocking one minutes off his air. The burns made him wish he was able to fully tap into his powers. He was told that when he gained his wings is when he will tap into them. Dominique put his sword away one of his eyes turned from red to yellow. He placed his hands in front of him towards Balan. One of his hands glowed yellow while the other glowed red the water around the hand that was red began to bubble. He then shoot two different beams one red and one yellow at Balan. The trail of the red beam bubbled through the water its heat was different to the yellow beam. Unlike his last beam this one seemed different not just the red one but the yellow one as well.

Hitosu Moriko
Zero fell back her whole body was in pain but this was nothing, her whole life she'd endured pain, that was all she knew how to do, endure till the end. Zero wasn't surprised at Kiyoshi's attack, he was getting boring, the beams fell on her again and she deflected them while landing on her feet then dodged the rest, the beams ripped the ground causing large crunch of earth to fly up and land heavily on the ground. Zero panted,her stamina was getting low she couldn't keep fighting like this. "Is that all you have?! some stupid orb that scatters!" she growled at the angel showing her fangs. I have to go on the offensive and make him struggle or hes just going to stay in the air throwing shit at me, I need to bring him down to the ground or stop him from moving she thought to herself. Zero coughed like a sprinter again then pushed forward and vanished, she ran around in a circle right underneath Kiyoshi soon a twister engulf him and created a vacuum inside it would be nearly impossible for him to move. Zero slid out of the twister, she looked around and remembered the large pieces of earth that scattered around, she ran to each one and hit them into the twister causing them to fly around in circles just out side the center. "Alright, this is going to be a hell of a ride," she said smiling causing her cheek to hurt. Zero sprinted toward the twister then jumped as hard as so could leaving only a puff of dust in her place, she easily jumped through the twister, it would be harder to move through once she'd slowed down. Finding her target she slashed at the angel while passing through then hit a large piece of earth feet first then pushed off of it as hard as she could then passed through again slashing randomly at Kiyoshi several times, this continued six more times until the twister began to fade. The chunks of earth and Zero were thrown in different directions, Zero landed on her feet and slid fast, she slamming her swords into the earth to slow to a stop. Zero was completely out of breath, she dropped to a knee and used her swords to support her, she hoped that would be enough to defeat the angel because she didn't have much left.

Kiyoshi used his wings to prevent the damage from being fatal nor critical after Zero finally finished and the twister lifted
kiyoshi slammed to the floor hard he was bleeding from most of her slashes but stood "I guess were on our final legs huh im going to end this right now" Kiyoshi went to where the sun was shining he then whispered to himself "Solar light give me your strength" Kiyoshi glowed with a very bright light he then raised his hand it then glew to an even brighter light "This match is over" Kiyoshi then charged at a high velocity burning the ground he trekked he then Punched Zero deep in the gut and used the force from his speed to push her away "Its over" the punch pintar did had an after effect causing zero a burning explosion the impact also hit Kiyoshi to the ground he then got up "I spared you cause i can never kill a person but i hope you now know what power we hierarchy angels hold" Kiyoshi went on his knees panting

MadMel
Originally posted by JacopeX
(Two fists, Two Elbows, Two knees, Two feet = Eight Limbs)

As Adrian was sent into mid air by the uppercut, he quickly composed himself and stopped his body above the battle field, getting a better view of this Volcano. Despite the amount of damage already done to a part of his body, he could not help but grin wickedly at the sight of what looks like lava that was beginning to erupt. This may come in resourceful to Adrian as he can manipulate the process and speed it up through his intentional presence alone. He then realized that the original plan to trap Sinistar into a devastating attack will have to occur on the right location....Right by the Volcano will have to do. Adrian had this all figured out...He descended towards the ground.

Along with the orbs descending with him, Adrian landed and immediately roundhouse kicked the air, causing one of the orbs to charge straight at Sinistar. If it were to strike, which he doubted...It would trap his body in the orb. Meanwhile, the spellbound energy he was receiving from the source of Satan himself gave the co existence of celestial energy and the spells to make his plan much possible as he pounded the ground with a heavy right right hand into the rock, summoning a column of emanating red light to stay in position as a trail of heavily charged particles formed into an infinite chain that kept itself stuck to Adrian's palm with the end attached to a demonic logo creating much of the source of light.

He suddenly dissapeared in warp speed and appeared above Sinistar, landing a knee across his forehead cleanly and continued to fight him off once more with various crackling strikes of co existing chaos spells and celestial energy with the source coming from the universal limitations this dimension possessed at all. He would soon have to absorb the Ki energy of every living thing in this dimension if he had to in order to make his attack much more effective. If Sinistar continues to fight off after the attack, he would have no choice but get in gear for actual battle rather than just brawl it out with this individual.
((Sweet, I get it. wink ))

Sinistar had only just leaped out of the way of the green energy ball when it was struck in the head. It flexed and a solid barrier of X-metal formed itself between Sinistar and Adrian, deflecting Adrian's attacks. The barrier transformed into a a giant axe, with which Sinistar, twirling it like it were a cheerleaders baton, struck Adrian multiple times across the arms and legs, trying to cripple him. Sinistar then teleported, reappearing thirty metres away. The axe melted into it's arm, turning into what resembled a minigun. This minigun however did not shoot bullets, but instead fired shards of X-metal that homed in on the target at speeds far greater than any human gun, and exploded on impact. Sinistar let the huge gun rip, knowing that no matter where it fired, the "bullets" would either hit Adrian eventually or be destroyed on the way towards their target.

The Scenario
Dominique noticed Balan retreating but he wasn't paying much attention to Balans tail and a again got hit with it if he focused he could have avoided it but he wasn't. The hit knocked him a 10 yards back his oxygen level then dropped. Dominique was only at 12 minutes of air left. Just then his body began shaking it was the same thing that was happening in the waiting room. Dominique didn't know what was happening to his body but he tried to ignore it and continue the fight. He looked a head of him towards Balan when he notice him shoot a fire ball into the water towards him. He seen the fireball vaporize into the water and heated buble come towards him. There was too many to dodge so he had to try to go through. Dominique's eyes glowed red along with his sword. The water around his sword bubbled just like the bubbles coming towards him. He started slashing back and forth quickly at the bubbles but many of them he wasn't able to to destroy. Each hit by the bubbles burned it made Dominique cringe but he kept swinging till all of the bubbles where out of his way knocking one minutes off his air. The burns made him wish he was able to fully tap into his powers. He was told that when he gained his wings is when he will tap into them. Dominique put his sword away one of his eyes turned from red to yellow. He placed his hands in front of him towards Balan. One of his hands glowed yellow while the other glowed red the water around the hand that was red began to bubble. He then shoot two different beams one red and one yellow at Balan. The trail of the red beam bubbled through the water its heat was different to the yellow beam. Unlike his last beam this one seemed different not just the red one but the yellow one as well.

For a moment, Balan was confused as to why Dominique was shaking. Was he beginning to drown? Soon, however, Dominique seemed to recover, just in time to hit Balan's previous attack and charge one of his own. As the beams fired, Ifrothrax swam upward, trying to avoid them. Once again, her size prevented complete success, but her speed let her avoid the worst of it, the red beam grazing her tail.
"Enough," Ifrothrax hissed. "This form is far too unwieldy." The serpent shifted, growing smaller even as more limbs appeared. Soon there was humoid figure covered in scales, though still showing signs of damage. It flicked its webbed feet, moving easily through the water. Once Ifrothrax was satified, she pointed an arm forward, towards Dominique. "Balan," she snarled, "cease fighting flame with flame." In response, another portal appeared, just in front of the outstretched hand. There was a great cracking sound as the water before Ifrothrax froze solid, spreading ice across the arena in Dominique's direction. With a murmer, Balan closed the portal.

Regelion1
Dominique's eyes turned back to normal when he seen Balan turn into a smaller creature. He was confused at what he was but his confusion distracted him from Balans attack. Dominique finally noticed Balans attack and tried to dodge it but he wasn't fast enough and was frozen solid. Dominique was encased in ice and starting to drop to the bottom then his eyes glowed red. The ice began to melt slowly and steaming in the water till the ice fully melted the freezing left him with only seven minutes of oxygen left. Dominique wanted to use that time wisely but just then his body trembled harder then before. Dominique felt like his body was trying to tell him something but he didn't know what so he ignored it. He then dashed towards Balan pulling out his sword it glowing yellow he slashed it a yard away from Balan. A small beams of light shot from the holes in the blade forming together with the movement of the slash making a wave of light towards him. He then turned his sword horizontal and began spinning the sword while pushing more light out making a funnel of light at Balan. He knew his first attack was easy to dodge but he sent the other for back up.

Wei Phoenix
Jackie had arrived to the battle scene, a mountain quarry where he would do battle with his opponent. He didn't look them up or try to find them since it wouldn't really matter. He did not need to do any research or try to get an upper hand on his opponent while outside of battle. Jackie fought with his own sense of honor that believed in. The human fighter simply sat there at the bottom of the mountain and waited for his challenge to arrive.

JacopeX
((Sweet, I get it. wink ))

Sinistar had only just leaped out of the way of the green energy ball when it was struck in the head. It flexed and a solid barrier of X-metal formed itself between Sinistar and Adrian, deflecting Adrian's attacks. The barrier transformed into a a giant axe, with which Sinistar, twirling it like it were a cheerleaders baton, struck Adrian multiple times across the arms and legs, trying to cripple him. Sinistar then teleported, reappearing thirty metres away. The axe melted into it's arm, turning into what resembled a minigun. This minigun however did not shoot bullets, but instead fired shards of X-metal that homed in on the target at speeds far greater than any human gun, and exploded on impact. Sinistar let the huge gun rip, knowing that no matter where it fired, the "bullets" would either hit Adrian eventually or be destroyed on the way towards their target. Adrian was down. He was knocked out cold as the bullet connected and actually hit him, feeling the pain he has not felt in years. This was going by all too fast for him...why wasn't he making any sudden difference in this battle? Does this mean he has to go to an unnecessary measure to fight off this thing? Adrian was in total denial of himself, causing him get up anyway, despite limping his way back up and showing and exposing his handicap. He held un to the celestial particle tightly, causing the column of red light to emanate further into the sky, causing the living fabrics of reality to speed up and heal Adrian. Time itself however did not change.

Adrian sped at an unnatural speed towards Sinistar slid across the being as the trail between the source of the rope was now and end to another emanating light of celestial energy being powered by whatever red star in existence in the galaxies of this universe. Adrian pounded the ground with the same fist as the one holding the rope, locking yet another particle source as the rope began to change into a green gamma ray. The orbs multiplied as Adrian pointed at sinistar and had them close in on Sinistar, trapping him. Either way, even if it did not trap him Adrian jumped in mid air and forced a stomp in between the two emanating sources, causing the ground to erupt and explode. Adrian then casts a supernatural spell with the snap of his fingers, causing Sinistar to be released into the lava as Adrian was then held onto the orbs.

While Sinistar had to fight his way out of the lava (Adrian knew it wouldn't bring him down at all), he began summoning third eye visible demons to transform him as the spiritual essences began to overtake the area and the volcano was ready to erupt soon. Adrian extended his arms out, awaiting.

It was now time to suit up for a real battle...armor...weapons...and a more combative mind.

The giant particles that have been spread all the way up through the atmosphere was ready to rain down on Sinistar.

The Scenario
Dominique's eyes turned back to normal when he seen Balan turn into a smaller creature. He was confused at what he was but his confusion distracted him from Balans attack. Dominique finally noticed Balans attack and tried to dodge it but he wasn't fast enough and was frozen solid. Dominique was encased in ice and starting to drop to the bottom then his eyes glowed red. The ice began to melt slowly and steaming in the water till the ice fully melted the freezing left him with only seven minutes of oxygen left. Dominique wanted to use that time wisely but just then his body trembled harder then before. Dominique felt like his body was trying to tell him something but he didn't know what so he ignored it. He then dashed towards Balan pulling out his sword it glowing yellow he slashed it a yard away from Balan. A small beams of light shot from the holes in the blade forming together with the movement of the slash making a wave of light towards him. He then turned his sword horizontal and began spinning the sword while pushing more light out making a funnel of light at Balan. He knew his first attack was easy to dodge but he sent the other for back up.

Balan still didn't know if something was wrong with with Dominique, but he couldn't afford to let concern interefere with the fight. Besides, it wasn't as if Ifrothrax would stop so easily, and Dominique recovered again in any case. Ifrothrax danced to the side, moving through the water much more easily now, and charged towards Dominique. She ducked low and moved to the side, going directly beneath Dominique, avoiding most of the light funnel. This form may be faster, but it was less heavily armored. Ifrothrax launched herself upwards, attempting to grab Dominique's leg. She spun, bringing an arm forward in a punch with the strength of a dragon behind it, despite the smaller body. With another twist, her webbed foot lashed out with the same amount of power.

Regelion1
Dominique couldn't avoid the attacks they where going to do damage the most he could do was push the light energy around his body to reduce damage to the blows. The first his took 2 minutes off his oxygen and the other the same if he didn't do something fast he would drown. All he could think about was if he had his wings he would have his powers tapped. He needed the power to help him defeat this guy. Dominique moved away and used a strong amount of light energy to encase himself in a see through light orb. The energy from the orb evaporated the water that was in it allowing a space for Dominiuqe to breath but he was just delaying. The truth was that the orb had only enough oxygen to give him five minutes more of oxygen to his remaining 3. He had to hold off for now but his body began trembling even more then before it started to slowly pain him a little. If he screamed from the pain he would loose his oxygen he was trying to save up. But he showed his pain through cringes of his face and fist.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Jackie had arrived to the battle scene, a mountain quarry where he would do battle with his opponent. He didn't look them up or try to find them since it wouldn't really matter. He did not need to do any research or try to get an upper hand on his opponent while outside of battle. Jackie fought with his own sense of honor that believed in. The human fighter simply sat there at the bottom of the mountain and waited for his challenge to arrive.

When Emma first appeared in the quarry, she was pleased with the setting she had been placed in. Any superhuman would easily succumb before her wit in an area of this terrain, and as she beheld the site she grinned. She gently removed the handgun from her side and inspected it, making sure it was loaded and ready, but then chuckled to herself in silence: Of course it was.

She began to search for her battle partner and didn't have to walk for long to find him. Upon sight, she tilted her head and studied this elder man, grey hair and worn face. She couldn't believe it, the insult, a slap in the face. In sheer frustration, she lifted her pistol and pointed straight at the man "An old man?! They put me up against a God damn Noah!" She shouted and shortly after would her gun give out a thundering sound as a bullet raced towards the man.

Out of all the champions, in all dimensions, her wit and talent was put up against a man at the december of his physical prowess. She would use her gun, end this one quickly and exchanged a few words with the man in charge. She'd put the man out of his decaying misery and move on at the same time, away from this indignity.
She was still walking towards the man when she had sent her bullet in his direction, noting every part of the terrain. She was angry, but she still weren't a fool. She knew there were stones along her path well suited for cover, as she knew the same applied for the man before her. Just because she was intent on ending this quickly, didn't mean she would underestimate the elder.

MadMel
Adrian was down. He was knocked out cold as the bullet connected and actually hit him, feeling the pain he has not felt in years. This was going by all too fast for him...why wasn't he making any sudden difference in this battle? Does this mean he has to go to an unnecessary measure to fight off this thing? Adrian was in total denial of himself, causing him get up anyway, despite limping his way back up and showing and exposing his handicap. He held un to the celestial particle tightly, causing the column of red light to emanate further into the sky, causing the living fabrics of reality to speed up and heal Adrian. Time itself however did not change.

Adrian sped at an unnatural speed towards Sinistar slid across the being as the trail between the source of the rope was now and end to another emanating light of celestial energy being powered by whatever red star in existence in the galaxies of this universe. Adrian pounded the ground with the same fist as the one holding the rope, locking yet another particle source as the rope began to change into a green gamma ray. The orbs multiplied as Adrian pointed at sinistar and had them close in on Sinistar, trapping him. Either way, even if it did not trap him Adrian jumped in mid air and forced a stomp in between the two emanating sources, causing the ground to erupt and explode. Adrian then casts a supernatural spell with the snap of his fingers, causing Sinistar to be released into the lava as Adrian was then held onto the orbs.

While Sinistar had to fight his way out of the lava (Adrian knew it wouldn't bring him down at all), he began summoning third eye visible demons to transform him as the spiritual essences began to overtake the area and the volcano was ready to erupt soon. Adrian extended his arms out, awaiting.

It was now time to suit up for a real battle...armor...weapons...and a more combative mind.

The giant particles that have been spread all the way up through the atmosphere was ready to rain down on Sinistar.
((What the flying f*ck!? My post disappeared! I'll have to do it all over again. sad ))

Incredible. Only a second ago Sinistar had been assured victory. But it seemed that even time itself was under Adrian's command. Or perhaps Adrian was so fast that his wounds healed naturally. In either case, Sinistar had not been prepared for this, and so, it had been caught off guard and thrown on the lava. But Sinistar could adapt. It could always adapt, no matter the situation. Even this lava, which was destroying it's chosen body slowly, could be turned into an energy source - A weapon.
Sinistar exploded from the lava, which rose into the air with it, pulled by and invisible force. It funnelled into Sinistar's left hand. It's right hand had transformed into some king of launcher, which was now glowing with the lava that flowed through it's body. Sinistar could tell that Adrian was performing some kind of dark ritual. It could not allow that. The magma launcher fired, using the lava that Sinistar had collected. The launcher compressed this lava into large balls of energy that hammered the ground around Adrian, incinerating all they came in contact with. Sinistar floated in place, the lava swirling around it.
The imitation of a body looked skyward, sensing that Adrian was ready to rain hell down on them both. Sinistar was ready. It had a near infinite source of energy from this lava around it. There was no way Sinistar could lose.

starryknight
Zero staggered to her feet, the last attack almost destroyed her but she was to stubborn to lay down and die. As Zero got up she watched Kiyoshi fall forward on his face, "You were right you did finish it, to bad you underestimated me." Zero sheathed her sword and used one of them as a crutch to help her walk to the waiting room.

The Scenario
Dominique couldn't avoid the attacks they where going to do damage the most he could do was push the light energy around his body to reduce damage to the blows. The first his took 2 minutes off his oxygen and the other the same if he didn't do something fast he would drown. All he could think about was if he had his wings he would have his powers tapped. He needed the power to help him defeat this guy. Dominique moved away and used a strong amount of light energy to encase himself in a see through light orb. The energy from the orb evaporated the water that was in it allowing a space for Dominiuqe to breath but he was just delaying. The truth was that the orb had only enough oxygen to give him five minutes more of oxygen to his remaining 3. He had to hold off for now but his body began trembling even more then before it started to slowly pain him a little. If he screamed from the pain he would loose his oxygen he was trying to save up. But he showed his pain through cringes of his face and fist.

It seemed Dominique had some form of defense; those blows were some of Ifrothrax best. Now he seemed to have formed a shield, though he seemed to be in great pain and was shaking harder than ever. Ifrothrax cautiosly drifted closer.
"Hold on, Iffy," Balan said, "there's something wrong here."
"He is vulnerable," Ifrothrax said matter of factly. "Or do you fear a deception?"
"No, not as such." Balan raised the voice of his and Ifrothrax' form. "Dominique, are you well?"
Ifrothrax moved closer. Was it a trap? Or had the underwater battle taken more of a toll than expected? There was no question Balan wished to win the tournament, though he was still quite suspicious of the whole ordeal. If Dominique didn't recover, did Balan have to do anything? Ifrothrax might, but that wasn't exactly Balan's style. No attacks, not yet.

Regelion1
Dominique felt a little weird but he didn't want that to interfere with their match. " I'm fine don't hold back this fight will help me out later back on bume. So I want you to be real dont worry about me I'm fine." It felt like his body was trying to tell him something but he didn't know what it was. But he knew the longer he talked the less oxygen would gain. He had to keep the dome strong but the truth was 3 strong hits could cause the dome to crack. In his normal state his domes are weaker then they would be if he was fully tapped. Dominique started to remember when the angels and the demons asked to help him tap into his powers. But he could never trust any of them so he choose his own path and thats how hes going to gain his full powers. Dominique began concentrating his body went still and his mind went blank but his dome stood strong.

The Scenario
Dominique felt a little weird but he didn't want that to interfere with their match. " I'm fine don't hold back this fight will help me out later back on bume. So I want you to be real dont worry about me I'm fine." It felt like his body was trying to tell him something but he didn't know what it was. But he knew the longer he talked the less oxygen would gain. He had to keep the dome strong but the truth was 3 strong hits could cause the dome to crack. In his normal state his domes are weaker then they would be if he was fully tapped. Dominique started to remember when the angels and the demons asked to help him tap into his powers. But he could never trust any of them so he choose his own path and thats how hes going to gain his full powers. Dominique began concentrating his body went still and his mind went blank but his dome stood strong.

"Does he wish to die?" Ifrothrax inquired. "If so, I have no compunctions."
In response, Balan simply chuckled. "Alright, then. No hesitation." Ifrothrax raised a webbed hand, and Balan exercised more of his power. Two portal opened up on either side of Diminique's shield, one of flame and one of ice. Superheated bubbles leaped from one even as creeping ice cracked from the other As the two collided, Balan closed both rips, then tore open two more, both to the same plane: Water. One portal opened directly behind Dominique and his shield, while the other formed behind Balan and Ifrothrax' body. More water rushed from both portal, and with any luck, would throw both combatants towards each other. Ifrothrax darted foward, using the extra water to gain more speed, and thus, more force for the coming blow. At the last moment, Ifrothrax spun in the water, throwing out a webbed foot in a truly draconic kick.

Regelion1
Dominique opened his eyes at the exact moment Balans foot kick through the dome. His eyes widened but he couldn't react or he would loss his last chance to gain more air before the dome filled with water.But then the dome began cracking until it finally shattered forcing Dominique to hold his breath again. Too bad he was only able to gain 5 more minutes of oxygen before Balan kicked through leaving him with 8 minutes before he would drown. Dominique placed his right hand in a form over his left palm, his right hand began to tremble but he ignored it and continued. He threw his hand to his side and dashed towards Balan he was going to go hand to hand combat. Dominique got lose enough his foot then started to glow yellow as he launched a barrage of 35 light energy kicks at Balan his kicks moved slower underwater but they still seemed fast. If it wasn't for the fact that Dominique spent time under water to train in speed he wouldn't be able to move so fast and train himself to breath for so long.

The Scenario
Dominique opened his eyes at the exact moment Balans foot kick through the dome. His eyes widened but he couldn't react or he would loss his last chance to gain more air before the dome filled with water.But then the dome began cracking until it finally shattered forcing Dominique to hold his breath again. Too bad he was only able to gain 5 more minutes of oxygen before Balan kicked through leaving him with 8 minutes before he would drown. Dominique placed his right hand in a form over his left palm, his right hand began to tremble but he ignored it and continued. He threw his hand to his side and dashed towards Balan he was going to go hand to hand combat. Dominique got lose enough his foot then started to glow yellow as he launched a barrage of 35 light energy kicks at Balan his kicks moved slower underwater but they still seemed fast. If it wasn't for the fact that Dominique spent time under water to train in speed he wouldn't be able to move so fast and train himself to breath for so long.

After Ifrothrax' kick, Balan closed both portals, before they became any more of a drain on his strength. So many so quickly was a bit of a strain. Luckily, Balan and Ifrothrax weren't sharing the same pool of strength, so the dragon was still far from tired. However, she'd still sustained several burns that the shapeshifting hadn't healed. The water helped, but only so much.
Ifrothrax weaved through the water, arms held before her face as she dodged or blocked Dominique's kicks. With this body, she held the advantage of water adaptation, as well as her draconic strength, which remained no matter what body she used. Yet even so, some kicks managed to get through. Ifrothrax waited until the final kick to attempt grabbing Dominique's leg and delivering several quick strikes of her own, a combination of punches and kicks, each empowered by the strength of a dragon. At the final punch, Ifrothrax flitted upward, gaining the high ground, so to speak.

JacopeX
((What the flying f*ck!? My post disappeared! I'll have to do it all over again. sad ))

Incredible. Only a second ago Sinistar had been assured victory. But it seemed that even time itself was under Adrian's command. Or perhaps Adrian was so fast that his wounds healed naturally. In either case, Sinistar had not been prepared for this, and so, it had been caught off guard and thrown on the lava. But Sinistar could adapt. It could always adapt, no matter the situation. Even this lava, which was destroying it's chosen body slowly, could be turned into an energy source - A weapon.
Sinistar exploded from the lava, which rose into the air with it, pulled by and invisible force. It funnelled into Sinistar's left hand. It's right hand had transformed into some king of launcher, which was now glowing with the lava that flowed through it's body. Sinistar could tell that Adrian was performing some kind of dark ritual. It could not allow that. The magma launcher fired, using the lava that Sinistar had collected. The launcher compressed this lava into large balls of energy that hammered the ground around Adrian, incinerating all they came in contact with. Sinistar floated in place, the lava swirling around it.
The imitation of a body looked skyward, sensing that Adrian was ready to rain hell down on them both. Sinistar was ready. It had a near infinite source of energy from this lava around it. There was no way Sinistar could lose. (How the hell did that happen? stick out tongue )

Adrian sensed the explosion seconds before the eruption as the monstrous weaponary reliance of the lava shocked Adrian. He was as Sinistar was manipulating the lava and was going to backfire it against Adrian. Before even completing his transformation process he stopped and turned around upwards at Sinistar, widen eyes and a very surprised emotion.

"WHAT!? This thing is a freak of nature! How does it rise from the lava and come back even stronger?"

Adrian yelled out loud, with total disbelief. Adrian quickly made one last step towards his transformation process by picking up on the spiritual paralysis that would soon consume him as the third eye visible demons arm him with weapons and shield...and become a different being...an elite warrior of Satan...Dressed to battle...with the intention to kill....not defeat...not win...not stand in victory...but kill.

Adrian was blown away by the explosion caused by the pound in the ground around him. The force dragged his body through the ground like a ragged doll as the burning rocks covered his body. His elegant clothing? all wrinkled, ripped, and stained with burn marks and lava stains. He just layed motionless under the rock and lava...as if this battle was over....

And it was...It was now going to become a war. Adrian extended his arms out, smacking the rocks off of him as his motionless, unconscious, body began to levitate off the ground. His arms were held on by the physical spirits and supernatural demonic begins that were healing and transforming him as a black smoke of dangerous spirits surrounded Adrian's body in a tornado formation. Any mortal presence around these spirits could curse and kill the human on the spot in total fear or cardiac. The spirits were cries of the suffering souls...they were beginning to be reeled in by the demonic and supernaturals to be a life support to Adrian...and using these souls to make this transformation possible.

This spirits attracted the orbs into the tornado as this began a hurricane like disturbance in the battle area. The fabrics of reality were being fast forwarded even further as the clouds began to accelerate and the darkness of the nights were becoming darker and darker every day that went by, over clouded by the cursed atmosphere. Adrian in such a form with a favorable atmosphere would be much danger to any of his opponents. The transformation was very difficulty to see through the deadly winds that can rip the flesh off of any human. The winds then began to roar louder and louder like a realing banshee.

The status of the volcano: Severe danger of erupting any minute.

Regelion1
After Ifrothrax' kick, Balan closed both portals, before they became any more of a drain on his strength. So many so quickly was a bit of a strain. Luckily, Balan and Ifrothrax weren't sharing the same pool of strength, so the dragon was still far from tired. However, she'd still sustained several burns that the shapeshifting hadn't healed. The water helped, but only so much.
Ifrothrax weaved through the water, arms held before her face as she dodged or blocked Dominique's kicks. With this body, she held the advantage of water adaptation, as well as her draconic strength, which remained no matter what body she used. Yet even so, some kicks managed to get through. Ifrothrax waited until the final kick to attempt grabbing Dominique's leg and delivering several quick strikes of her own, a combination of punches and kicks, each empowered by the strength of a dragon. At the final punch, Ifrothrax flitted upward, gaining the high ground, so to speak. Dominique was pummeled by Balans attacks each on hit and each one taking away a little of Dominique's oxygen. Dominique had only minutes left when he seen Balan get higher up in the water. He knew this was his chance Dominique charged power in both hands one yellow the other red. He then combined them together and aimed it upwards towards Balan. This move was not a beam but a blinding light that filled the water. The light was intense blinding and thats what it was meant to do at least for that instant. He quickly used the light to get closer to Balan to try to do damage using his Regelion style. Dominique was able to get behind Balan with the use of his flash both of his fist where charged one with a red glow the other with a yellow. Dominique Jammed Both fists into Balans back twisting his fists counterclockwise and releasing the burning energy stored in both fists to send him downward. This was one of his strongest moves but he didn't know if it would have enough affect on Balan.

moderator23

Hitosu Landed in the world unconscious he woke up a few minutes later "huh Where am i?" Hitosu got up he then sensed the area around him "These were the power levels i was sensing
Deathstar sat up off the floors his head slightly hurting. He looked around and couldn't find Donnys energy anywhere he was frustrated. "HEY WHERES DONNY I WASNT DONE FIGHTING !! where em i." He looked around but all he could find was Hitosu. He then stooded up and walked towards hitosu. Ashford walked up behind Vane, Deathstar, Kiyoshi, and Hitosu. "You 3, must have lost at the tournament. My name is Ashford, but you can just call me Ash. I fought the being known as Pintar a while ago, and I have been here ever since, waiting, for others to aid me in defeating him. So, here are 3 of you." There can only be one winner so you 4 come with me for now". He led them to an isolated circular room. It had no windows, chairs, tables, or anything a room would have."I shall explain what is happening as soon as the others come. I would hate to have to explain myself more than once...Wait here while I go seek others who have lost their fights."

Hitosu Moriko
Originally posted by moderator23
Ashford walked up behind Vane, Deathstar, Kiyoshi, and Hitosu. "You 3, must have lost at the tournament. My name is Ashford, but you can just call me Ash. I fought the being known as Pintar a while ago, and I have been here ever since, waiting, for others to aid me in defeating him. So, here are 3 of you." There can only be one winner so you 4 come with me for now". He led them to an isolated circular room. It had no windows, chairs, tables, or anything a room would have."I shall explain what is happening as soon as the others come. I would hate to have to explain myself more than once...Wait here while I go seek others who have lost their fights." (Um Kiyoshi and Vane are captures your only talking to Hitosu and deathstar)

moderator23
Ashford walked up behind Deathstar, and Hitosu. "You 2, must have lost at the tournament. My name is Ashford, but you can just call me Ash. I fought the being known as Pintar a while ago, and I have been here ever since, waiting, for others to aid me in defeating him. So, here are 2 of you." There can only be one winner so you 2 come with me for now". He led them to an isolated circular room. It had no windows, chairs, tables, or anything a room would have."I shall explain what is happening as soon as the others come. I would hate to have to explain myself more than once...Wait here while I go seek others who have lost their fights."

(fixed)

The Scenario
Dominique was pummeled by Balans attacks each on hit and each one taking away a little of Dominique's oxygen. Dominique had only minutes left when he seen Balan get higher up in the water. He knew this was his chance Dominique charged power in both hands one yellow the other red. He then combined them together and aimed it upwards towards Balan. This move was not a beam but a blinding light that filled the water. The light was intense blinding and thats what it was meant to do at least for that instant. He quickly used the light to get closer to Balan to try to do damage using his Regelion style. Dominique was able to get behind Balan with the use of his flash both of his fist where charged one with a red glow the other with a yellow. Dominique Jammed Both fists into Balans back twisting his fists counterclockwise and releasing the burning energy stored in both fists to send him downward. This was one of his strongest moves but he didn't know if it would have enough affect on Balan.

Ifrothrax' arms flew up a moment too late, and both she and Balan were blinded by the light. They'd expected an attack and Ifrothrax had moved to dodge, unprepared for a bright flash. On instinct, she lashed out in front of her, striking with all limbs at her disposal. All in vain, it appeared. She felt the blows a split second before the blasts were released, and two cries of pain punctuated the water. Ifrothrax was thrown downward, spinning in the same direction of the blast. The water slowed the descent, and hindered the burns ever so slightly. Ifrothrax hung suspended in the water, floating limply upward. She hurt all over, and the burns sustained earlier only got worse. Eventually, and only with great effort, did Ifrothrax rise again. She breathed heavily, her gills pulsating in and out. That attack was powerful, Balan thought. And at point blank range, too. How much energy had Dominique been forced to expend there? Both of them had taken heavy blows, and thrown around a lot of power. How much did either have left? Balan decided it couldn't have been much. Once more, then; he could do that much. With a yell that escaped Ifrothrax' lips, Balan tore open the barriers of reality once again. And this time, he drew lightning. Underwater, the effect was devastating. Electricity leaped from the portal, enveloping the entire field of battle with blue-yellow light, striking at everything within. If neither of the combatants could get up after this, then so be it. No hesitation, wasn't that right?

Regelion1
Dominique was surprised thats Balan would do such a thing inside water he even knew it was dangerous. From this one move Dominique knew Balan was serious. He charged up one blast to try to shoot it a balan quick but he wasn't fast enough. His body started to tremble again right when the lightning fried the water. Dominique knew he had no way to defend himself not in this state he hoped that the attack wouldn't kill him. The electricity surged through his body as he tried to scream not only from the lightning but from the painful trembling. Oxygen pushed its way out of his body but he tried his best to hold on to a little. Dominique stopped moving and floated face down in the water his eyes closed he felt he was done and couldn't go one. He then started thinking back to what the Demons and Angels told him if it would have been different if he went with one of them. " You should come with the demons without use you be dead in no time your worthless without us you'll never even get your full powers." " No Dominique come with us we understand you we can help you you don't want to be a lonely half breed all your life now do you." The voices started echoing in his head over and over " Worthless""Halfbreed" "WORTHLESS" "HALFBREED" just then his own voice told the others "Ill sown you what a worthless Halfbreed can do without your help Because i chose my own path I am Dominique Poole Part Demon Part Angel and Part ME!!" Dominique's eyes opened his eyes glowed one red the other Yellow but this time something different happened. For outlines appeared behind his back and encased him in a yellow and red light dome this one way different then the last one. The dome began to crack exploding open producing a pillar of light that shined through the water. Dominique's body was different He appeared with razor sharp claws on his hands, a long Yellow tail, His teeth where sharp and small yellow horns on the top of his head that barley stuck out. But that wasn't the only thing different on his back stood 2 pairs of beautiful wings the top pair where Red on the right wing yellow on the left. His eyes where even different one was red and cat like while the other was his normal type I but it was yellow and seemed more pure. But on the bottom pair on the left side was a black wing and on the right a yellow wing. Dominique full tapped into his full power and he had him and Balan to thank for that. Dominique opened his mouth no longer have need to hold his breath under water he flet powerful. But Dominique was still injured he wasn't fully sure how long he could hold out eevn in he current form. " Thanks for helping me reach my full form Balan with your help I've changed and become stronger thank you Balan. Dominique wasn't fully used to his new form but he liked the form and the abilities it possed. But the only problem was he was still hurt and he could not heal himself not during the match.

The Scenario
It seemed it had finally happened. Balan expected something when Dominique began to shake, but he'd never thought something so drastic would occur. Just then, Dominique's earlier comments clicked into place. What kind of being would an angel lie to? And both angels and demons would wish to harness? If Balan had to guess, he would say Dominique was some kind of divine being, possibly a hybrid. But that could wait; there were more pressing matters.
"Ifrothrax," called Balan's voice, "are you well?"
In response, a growl rippled through the water, louder than the throat that produced it would suggest. "I am quite well," Ifrothrax rumbled furiously, despite her great injuries. A red glint flashed in her eyes as the aquatic form rippled in time with the water, holding together only barely. "Your electrical attack seems to have worsened our situation considerably, however,"
Balan's voice replied, "I sincerely apologize for hurting you, ma'am."
Ifrothrax roared, her form shifting chaotically. "As if I'd be hurt by one such as you." Suddenly, Ifrothrax' form shifted completely, reverting to her original, draconic form. The dragon reared back, roaring again in excitement and rage, unfurling her wings in the water. Her injuries were still evident; burn marks blackened her scales, spread out over her body, though she paid them no mind. This was her original form, the one her magic resided in, though her strength was fading fast. She couldn't breathe underwater, but it wouldn't be long now. "Let's end this," she growled.
"All right, then," Balan said, turning his attention to Dominique and raising his voice. "You're welcome, my friend. Glad I could help, but I think it's time we concluded this match."
Ifrothrax roared and dashed forward, her wings propelling her through water just as they would in air. With her form restored, she could draw on more of her power, sheathing her claws, and teeth, in magical energy as she rushed forward. Without the water adaptations of the aquatic forms, she wasn't quite as graceful, but her loss in speed was minimal. Her loss in strength was non-existant.

Regelion1
Dominique nodded at Balan when he seen Balan change back into the dragon form. Dominique was able to move quicker in his new form but he didn't know if he could last too long in that form. Dominique acted quickly to Balans dash towards him he reached out with his right hand. Red and Yellow light energy formed in the palm of his hand charging it aiming it at Balan. "get ready for this my Friend ." He reached for his sword with his other hand he then released the light energy blast. Dominique acted quickly dashing behind the blast his sword glowed red. He reached the blast right before it came close to hitting Balan he slashed his blast in two. The light energy separated it in two with him going down the middle. He then used the same hand that launched the first light energy from to luanch one last blast. Dominique didn't know how much damage his attack would do but he didn't really have too much in him.

MadMel
(How the hell did that happen? stick out tongue )

Adrian sensed the explosion seconds before the eruption as the monstrous weaponary reliance of the lava shocked Adrian. He was as Sinistar was manipulating the lava and was going to backfire it against Adrian. Before even completing his transformation process he stopped and turned around upwards at Sinistar, widen eyes and a very surprised emotion.

"WHAT!? This thing is a freak of nature! How does it rise from the lava and come back even stronger?"

Adrian yelled out loud, with total disbelief. Adrian quickly made one last step towards his transformation process by picking up on the spiritual paralysis that would soon consume him as the third eye visible demons arm him with weapons and shield...and become a different being...an elite warrior of Satan...Dressed to battle...with the intention to kill....not defeat...not win...not stand in victory...but kill.

Adrian was blown away by the explosion caused by the pound in the ground around him. The force dragged his body through the ground like a ragged doll as the burning rocks covered his body. His elegant clothing? all wrinkled, ripped, and stained with burn marks and lava stains. He just layed motionless under the rock and lava...as if this battle was over....

And it was...It was now going to become a war. Adrian extended his arms out, smacking the rocks off of him as his motionless, unconscious, body began to levitate off the ground. His arms were held on by the physical spirits and supernatural demonic begins that were healing and transforming him as a black smoke of dangerous spirits surrounded Adrian's body in a tornado formation. Any mortal presence around these spirits could curse and kill the human on the spot in total fear or cardiac. The spirits were cries of the suffering souls...they were beginning to be reeled in by the demonic and supernaturals to be a life support to Adrian...and using these souls to make this transformation possible.

This spirits attracted the orbs into the tornado as this began a hurricane like disturbance in the battle area. The fabrics of reality were being fast forwarded even further as the clouds began to accelerate and the darkness of the nights were becoming darker and darker every day that went by, over clouded by the cursed atmosphere. Adrian in such a form with a favorable atmosphere would be much danger to any of his opponents. The transformation was very difficulty to see through the deadly winds that can rip the flesh off of any human. The winds then began to roar louder and louder like a realing banshee.

The status of the volcano: Severe danger of erupting any minute.
Sinistar was laughing, both at Adrian's reaction to it's power, and the sheer thrill of the hunt. It was no freak of nature. For that would involve being a part of nature, and Sinistar simply did not fall into that category. It was above and beyond any form of nature "At last!" it cried maliciously as it floated above the suddenly very active volcano. "A worthy opponent! Show me your power! Bring me a real fight!"
Without warning Sinistar dived into the volcano's depths, burying deep into the lava. If it stayed here too long, it could be damaged, but for the time being, the lava wasn't a problem. For now, Sinistar had no choice but to channel the full force of this volcano before Adrian could do the same. When the Android re-surfaced, the lava was rising with it. Using it's own power and the energy gun it had used on Adrian, Sinistar had fired deep into the volcano, pushing it over the edge. Sinistar's limited control over reality was barely enough to redirect this deadly force. A huge tidal wave of lava rolled over the lip of the volcano and towards Adrian.

The Scenario
Dominique nodded at Balan when he seen Balan change back into the dragon form. Dominique was able to move quicker in his new form but he didn't know if he could last too long in that form. Dominique acted quickly to Balans dash towards him he reached out with his right hand. Red and Yellow light energy formed in the palm of his hand charging it aiming it at Balan. "get ready for this my Friend ." He reached for his sword with his other hand he then released the light energy blast. Dominique acted quickly dashing behind the blast his sword glowed red. He reached the blast right before it came close to hitting Balan he slashed his blast in two. The light energy separated it in two with him going down the middle. He then used the same hand that launched the first light energy from to luanch one last blast. Dominique didn't know how much damage his attack would do but he didn't really have too much in him.

Ifrothrax nodded, at Balan's insistance, and continued her charge. She began to bring her claws to bear, but flinched suddenly as a flash of pain went through her injured limb. Moving it too quickly caused the burned areas to flare up. With Dominique so close, there was little she could do to stop him, at least without her arms. Instead, Ifrothrax opened her mouth, and unleashed the Dragon's Breath. Tinged with arcane power, the breath became an almost solid bolt of magic flame, spreading out before her despite the omnipresent water. Ifrothrax closed her eyes when the attacks collided and exploded in a bright flash. This would be the end, then. The Dragon's Breath used most of the rest of Ifrothrax' air, as well as her energy, and neither of the combatants were in fighting shape anymore.

(OOC: I think that's the cue for judging, correct?)

Regelion1
Dominique was blasted backwards from the colliding attacks. He was basically reaching his limit and he knew it but he also knew Balan was at his. Dominique tried to slowly move towards Balan with his he had taken a lot of damage from the fight but he was a fighter. Right when he seen Balan about to drown he used his energy to make a dome around Balan to try to keep him from drowning. Dominique didn't like to kill people even if he had to but if he could stop it he would fight to.

(so whats going to happen what do we do.)

JacopeX
Sinistar was laughing, both at Adrian's reaction to it's power, and the sheer thrill of the hunt. It was no freak of nature. For that would involve being a part of nature, and Sinistar simply did not fall into that category. It was above and beyond any form of nature "At last!" it cried maliciously as it floated above the suddenly very active volcano. "A worthy opponent! Show me your power! Bring me a real fight!"
Without warning Sinistar dived into the volcano's depths, burying deep into the lava. If it stayed here too long, it could be damaged, but for the time being, the lava wasn't a problem. For now, Sinistar had no choice but to channel the full force of this volcano before Adrian could do the same. When the Android re-surfaced, the lava was rising with it. Using it's own power and the energy gun it had used on Adrian, Sinistar had fired deep into the volcano, pushing it over the edge. Sinistar's limited control over reality was barely enough to redirect this deadly force. A huge tidal wave of lava rolled over the lip of the volcano and towards Adrian. Sinistar made the exact mistake Adrian wanted him to make...by trying to break through the cursed barrier that was in further and further range from Adrian as his body began to change total appearance and built. Adrain was in his proper attire for battle with a weapon. Once Sinistar made his depending attack from the lava, the tainted, haunted souls charged at Sinistar and not only disarmed the simple elements making lava possible, but they charged the being down through the volcano, and through the lava. As the souls slammed Sinistar down, they all scattered over Sinistar's lying body. The taineted souls irritated Sinistar and would keep their cursed presence locked around Sinistar throughout the battle. The souls would be completed into physical spirits and rips through Sinistar if possible. Maybe Sinistar's armor was impenetrable.

Meanwhile, Adrian landed on his feet. He then lifted his demonic blade over his armor's shoulder pad as he lifted his face mask over his face after letting out a sigh. He began walking towards the direction of Sinistar as every step clapped due to the sound of his new armor. The one summoned to him was pretty heavy, hence why his built was most necessary. As Adrian came closer to his presence, he slams the demonic blade down towards the rocky surface and dragged it as he went along the path. The lava reacted to the eruption of the Volcano, hence how it was being blown upward through the ground. The lava missed Adrian completely but the river of lava flowed through Adrian without affecting his armor. It was made to take on most materialistic and elemental forces...there was no way a mixture of rocks and flames would make a difference here. His speed, agility, endurance, and all around attributes were top notch and his entire built was made for the most grueling universal wars.

"This battle is now even." Adrian said out loud to himself.

Adrian made the next turn below the stalagmites as he sees Sinistar being surrounded by the tainted souls...It seems like he has made the mistake of disturbing them. He smirked under his face mask as he kept his eyes on Sinistar from a distance.

MadMel
"No." Sinistar's reply was simple, but forceful. Even though it was inside the volcano, it's voice could still be heard clearly. "This fight is not quite even. I still have the upper hand. This statement, at first, sounded totally ridiculous, even to Sinistar itself. How can someone who has been tossed in a volcano and is being hammered by souls and lava have an upper hand against a being who stood calmly, and more powerful than he had been only moments ago? But it was true - Sinistar did have the advantage. As long as Adrian kept exposing Sinistar to dangerous conditions, Sinistar would turn the situation around, and force the danger back onto Adrian. In this case, the answer was simple, but it would require some real power.
Sinistar slammed his fists together, creating a pulse that covered all sides of the volcano. The lava instantly exploded, turning into a bright red light that shattered every soul, breaking their forms and utterly obliterating them. In just a few seconds, the volcano was emptied. What few drops of lava that were left had been converted into energy and stored into Sinistar's body. "Your army was nothing." Sinistar stated calmly as it floated above the lip of the now hollow mountain. "My body. My soul. They are both illusions. I have no true form, no state of being to call my own. As it spoke, a dozen blades of different shapes and sized appeared above Sinistar, surrounding it. Many more appeared out of thin air. "I can be one being, or many - one destroyer of worlds, or a million of them. It makes no difference to me. Hundreds of blades were now swirling around Sinistar live a vortex of steel. Some were of designs billions of years old. Others had never been seen before - Sinistar had designed them itself. "Join your pathetic army in oblivion!" Sinistar shouted, and with those words said, the blades shot towards Adrian like missiles, and in no time at all he was obscured from view by the whirling weapons. Sinistar touched down not far away, and formed its hand into a spike behind its back. The final blow would be a complete surprise to Adrian. With all the blades tearing at him, he would not see it coming.

moderator23
Ashford sensed another person making their way. A portal opened up and Adrian fell from it. "Well, what do we have here? Another person?" Ashford helped him up. "What is your name?"

MadMel
((Wrong thread.))

moderator23
((Nope, its the right one))

MadMel
((Even so - First of all, you controlled Adrian's character by moving him. 2nd - I didn't even get a victory post. erm))

MadMel
Sinistar Charged! It broke through the whirling cyclone of blades and trusted it's spike-tipped arm forwards. Adrian's armour had been weakened badly by the blades, so the spike Impaled Adrian with relative ease. But Sinistar was not finished. It threw Adrian high into the air, and like a thousand sharp missiles, the blades followed, cutting every inch of the demon they could reach. Sinistar turned and walked away, melting slowly. It didn't even look back as Adrian's defeated body crashed into the ground, and the blades disappeared. The mechanical monster once more transformed into a tiny missile, and flew towards the waiting area. It had won this match.

XanatosForever
Xanatos stepped onto the grounds of the arena, scanning to ground for any sign of the previous rounds' defeated. Not surprisingly, he saw nothing, and so was not too disappointed. All that left to remained, then, was his current match with Daniel, who seemed to be coming at his leisure. The hybrid gave an internal shrug. It wasn't like he had anywhere to be right now, and with no new leads on Pintar, he could afford to wait. So he did, though not idly, oh no. Xanatos pondered what his next battlefield would appear as, and in what ways his opponent could take advantage of it. His previous battle ended quickly, and perhaps this one would too, but he would not be so foolish as to let overconfidence cloud his actions.

starryknight
Danial arrived on the battle ground his smile was as cocky as ever, thus for hes been playing naive but it was time to get serous. Danial knew little of his opponent but what he did know is that he won his last match very quickly and his opponent was no push over.
Danial put his hands in his pockets to appear defenseless, "When ever your read," he said giving a wink. Danial was not defenseless though and he'd already started the fight by manipulating the air around both of them, now he will feel any signs of movement Xanatos makes.

Zero awaits her opponent in the arena, she takes a deep breath and calms herself. All the girls wounds were healed and she was happy to be fighting with a clean slate. Zero thinks back a few moments ago about what Balan had to say, she only walked away telling him that it wouldn't matter if she lost anyways so just save it for later, she shook her head trying not to think about it, "Damn it stay focus, now is not the time to think about that." Zero puts her hands on the hilts of her swords ready to take down any opponent that gets in her way.

XanatosForever
Xanatos was aware from the moment Daniel had stepped out onto the arena that the battle was underway. The hybrid felt the subtle changes in the wind currents, and knew it to be for the purpose that he had used them for himself in his first match. Now the windrider would be able to sense when he made even the smallest of movements. A good defensive maneuver, to be sure, allowing Daniel to prepare for any attacks that might come his way. Xanatos wondered, however, if his opponent was fast enough to react to to every movement tha he was able to sense. The best way to gauge that, he decided, was to perform for the windrider an action faster than most individuals could react to.

"Then let us begin," the hybrid replied. With the same speed shown in the waiting room, Xanatos reached behind his back and once again unholstered the Desert Eagle that he had pointed at Daniel before. He squeezed the trigger once, the barrel pointed at Daniel's left shoulder. He was here to fight his opponent, not kill him, and this should prove adequate to test the windrider's reflexes. The gun went off with a crack of thunder, and the battle was joined.

JacopeX
Donny was within the vicinity of the area where he would have to scrap it out with an even more potent and dangerous opponent that has no remorse to even kill him. Donny kept a that cocky look on his face, knowing he was about to struggle and trying to keep himself maintained as he was was not intimidated at all. He kicked some dirt out of the way and fell on his bottom as he awaited Cain, trying to take the time to calm himself until the battle would begin. He began reading the the area for any traps, holes, and mines. He then tried to read and find signal of his opponents first actions as much as he can.

MadMel
((What arena are we fighting in now?))
Cain teleported so that he was back to back with Donny. "Funny." he quipped. "I was expecting someone different. Then again, who can expect anything in this whole damn thing, right? None of this sh*t makes sense."
The bounty Hunter flipped agilely away and got into a fighting stance. Cain had barely recovered from his first fight, and already he was being shoved into the arms of this next opponent. But it didn't matter. Cain knew he could win this one.

Hitosu Moriko
(All eight of you are in the colosseum)

Pintar put up an intersecting wall in the Colosseum dividing the contestants

Xanatos V.s Daniel

Sinister V.s Balon

Zero V.s Jackie

Donny V.s Cain

You may now begin

The Scenario
Balan walked into the arena, fresh from the healing portal. What an interesting little area, he'd thought. He'd opened a portal to Ifrothrax from it, and without a word simply dumped as much of the refreshing power onto her as he could. And now that he knew the location the portal traveled to, Balan was sure he could access it himself. But that would have to wait until later. It was unfortunate that the battles began just as Balan was getting to know Zero, but there was little to be done for it.
Right now, Balan had to focus on the metal creature, Sinistar. He'd wished to avoid it, as freindly conversation was to all appearances lost on it. What's more, Balan could sense the spatial disturbances surrounding it, indicating control of space to a degree. This thing was, without question, a massive threat to anything near it. So it was only fitting to fight with another threat. Balan lifted a hand, said, "Jerixil, our agreement calls! The power of mortals is not enough!" and then took the form of the demon.

starryknight
Danial felt the disturbance in the wind as he expected Xanatos was fast maybe even faster then him. The air binder* watched as his opponent pulled his gun and already started increasing the air current between them causing the bullet to slow down just barely and also altered its path just slightly but it was enough for him to side step to the right making the bullet miss its target. Dodging bullets was something he mastered in his home dimension, he was shot at daily by criminals but Xan was no geek of the street he knew he was handy with the steel, he was holding back still like he held back in the waiting room. Danial lift the ground and swiftly moved with the wind and quickly closed the distance between himself and the hybrid and preformed a somersault in mid air to gain momentum for a drop kick that that was aimed at Xan's head.

*Danial isn't from the Avatar: The last air bender vers just to make it clear stick out tongue*

JacopeX
Donny sighed, trying to create a false impression of himself, trying not to expose much personality to his opponent. Donny smacked his right foot against the ground, causing a concealed butterfly blade to widen out of the shoe's installment patch. In the next second Pinter made his announcement, Donny quickly twists his body and then swings himself the opposite direction as Donny caused himself to spin on his upper back, swiping the blades on his boot at Cain. His image faded and reappeared in front of Cain, appearing with his kick held back and then unleashed at Cain again. As he landed back on his feet, ran up at the stunned Cain as he began throwing a combination of hooks and kicks at Cain, using his anticipation and mind reading as his only tools of defense along with his average fighting defense. Once he swings at Cain with his right, he used his left to draw his katana and fake a horizontal attack into the torso of Cain, causing himself to jump up, spin in mid air and swing the edge vertically down into Cain's shoulder.

Donny landed on his own ankle causing him to retreat after the strike and and pick his foot off his injured ankle. He showed a bit of discomfort but slowly got back into his stance as he puts his Katana away.

XanatosForever
Danial felt the disturbance in the wind as he expected Xanatos was fast maybe even faster then him. The air binder* watched as his opponent pulled his gun and already started increasing the air current between them causing the bullet to slow down just barely and also altered its path just slightly but it was enough for him to side step to the right making the bullet miss its target. Dodging bullets was something he mastered in his home dimension, he was shot at daily by criminals but Xan was no geek of the street he knew he was handy with the steel, he was holding back still like he held back in the waiting room. Danial lift the ground and swiftly moved with the wind and quickly closed the distance between himself and the hybrid and preformed a somersault in mid air to gain momentum for a drop kick that that was aimed at Xan's head.

*Danial isn't from the Avatar: The last air bender vers just to make it clear stick out tongue*

Xanatos didn't need to wonder how he could have missed. The sudden increase of air pressure told him that Daniel was, if nothing, faster than a speeding bullet...at least, when it came to manipulating the wind. The counterattack intrigued him, as he saw the windrider using his control to launch towards him, spinning about in an attempt to gather momentum for his strike. His response was simple, taking into account the inertia of the boy's body and the distance between them. Xanatos fell forward, spinning to the side, and rolled under Daniel's attack. Immediately, both hands gripping the pistol as he rolled onto his back, watching his opponent, he fired two more rounds at the soaring figure, this time aimed for his center mass. A curious thing happened, then: one moment two slugs were screaming towards the windrider, then the bullets seemed to section off, becoming a myriad of shrapnel ready to pepper the boy's back. I wonder, the hybrid thought to himself idly as he prepared to stand up, if he will be able to tell the difference between the bullet and the spread....

starryknight
Bullets rained down on Daniel not giving him any chance to dodge he had no choice but to go intangible and let the bullets pass through him. Although he was not hurt it did drain him a bit. The air bender shifted back into solid form then started moving the air around Xanatos which would make it difficult to breath and hard to move. Danial had to take this fight to him with out any objects to hit him with he could only use the wind defensively. Alright here I go, he thought to himself to prepare for victory or defeat. Suddenly Danial shot himself at Xanatos again using the air behind him to enhance is speed, Danial cocked a fist tries to hit the hybrid this time not stopping with one attack he stays close to Xanatos circling around him trying to land a barrage of fists and kicks, I have to stay moving and not give him a chance to get a shot off.

MadMel
Donny sighed, trying to create a false impression of himself, trying not to expose much personality to his opponent. Donny smacked his right foot against the ground, causing a concealed butterfly blade to widen out of the shoe's installment patch. In the next second Pinter made his announcement, Donny quickly twists his body and then swings himself the opposite direction as Donny caused himself to spin on his upper back, swiping the blades on his boot at Cain. His image faded and reappeared in front of Cain, appearing with his kick held back and then unleashed at Cain again. As he landed back on his feet, ran up at the stunned Cain as he began throwing a combination of hooks and kicks at Cain, using his anticipation and mind reading as his only tools of defense along with his average fighting defense. Once he swings at Cain with his right, he used his left to draw his katana and fake a horizontal attack into the torso of Cain, causing himself to jump up, spin in mid air and swing the edge vertically down into Cain's shoulder.

Donny landed on his own ankle causing him to retreat after the strike and and pick his foot off his injured ankle. He showed a bit of discomfort but slowly got back into his stance as he puts his Katana away.
'At least the first guy had purpose. This guy is just annoying' Cain thought as he dodged, weaved and teleported out of harms way. He rushed at Donny, and with a blast of wind knocked him backwards. He was cut in small areas, but it didn't matter. Hitosu had put on more damage than this. Cain stood his ground and started striking from a distance with different elements, making large explosions of fire, ice, lightning, and finishing off with holy.

MadMel
Balan walked into the arena, fresh from the healing portal. What an interesting little area, he'd thought. He'd opened a portal to Ifrothrax from it, and without a word simply dumped as much of the refreshing power onto her as he could. And now that he knew the location the portal traveled to, Balan was sure he could access it himself. But that would have to wait until later. It was unfortunate that the battles began just as Balan was getting to know Zero, but there was little to be done for it.
Right now, Balan had to focus on the metal creature, Sinistar. He'd wished to avoid it, as freindly conversation was to all appearances lost on it. What's more, Balan could sense the spatial disturbances surrounding it, indicating control of space to a degree. This thing was, without question, a massive threat to anything near it. So it was only fitting to fight with another threat. Balan lifted a hand, said, "Jerixil, our agreement calls! The power of mortals is not enough!" and then took the form of the demon.
"Another shape shifter?" Sinistar asked the still air of the arena. The metallic monster had appeared from nowhere. "You people are tiresome. Then again, I'm no different." As it spoke, it's shoulders split up and formed into miniature rocket launchers. They each fired two rockets at Balan. It followed the four missiles progress, and then teleported behind Balan, Grabbing him by the arms. Sinistar hoped to hold him until the missiles hit.

JacopeX
'At least the first guy had purpose. This guy is just annoying' Cain thought as he dodged, weaved and teleported out of harms way. He rushed at Donny, and with a blast of wind knocked him backwards. He was cut in small areas, but it didn't matter. Hitosu had put on more damage than this. Cain stood his ground and started striking from a distance with different elements, making large explosions of fire, ice, lightning, and finishing off with holy. Donny did not even put any effort in defending himself from just an ordinary blast of wind he read seconds ago. His image has once again dissapeared and reappeared past the end of the blast. He just stood still, keeping target of Cain. "Yeah, as if i'm going to even put much extraordinary effort upon a being whose resort to defense is wind. I think physicality is all that I need here to win this battle." Donny responded to the thought of Cain just this once, giving Cain the Hint that he can read minds...He has yet to expose his other abilities. For now, he wanted to be underestimated in order for it to be too late for his opponent. He extended his hand forward and with a basic extent of his psionic, he possessed suppressed telekenetic control of Cain, planning on controlling him when necessary. Donny dropped his arm once this process finished. Suddenly, a weapon of psychic energy developed down the arm of Donny as it extended back his knees. It's visibility is only visible to certain telepaths.

"Come on now...I know you can do much better than that." Donny was going to let Cain hit him...there was more to bluff Cain with. Donny would have to stand still. His ankle was injured and he tried not to make this as obvious as it could have been. This was most inconvinient at the worst time, but while waiting to be struck, he tried to read and think this situation over without resorting to mind reading.

MadMel
'You can read my mind, huh?' Cain asked mentally. 'Then you should know, air is one of the strongest elements, when used correctly.' Donny had made a mistake in letting it slip that he could read mind. Cain closed his eyes, and didn't think. instead he listened and reacted. A tiny flick of his Cain's fingers, and a sudden gust of wind blew out, catching Donny around the leg, tripping him over in a most humiliating way. Cain smiled. If Donny could read his mind, then the only thing to do was to surrender his mind and let his instincts take over. Of course it would makes things easier if the playing field was different - less level. Cain raised his hands the the arena was suddenly a jigsaw - his earth magic was splitting the floor apart, and parts of the land starting moving erratically, jumping up and down purely at random. 'Come and get me!' He taunted, looking down at Donny.

XanatosForever
Bullets rained down on Daniel not giving him any chance to dodge he had no choice but to go intangible and let the bullets pass through him. Although he was not hurt it did drain him a bit. The air bender shifted back into solid form then started moving the air around Xanatos which would make it difficult to breath and hard to move. Danial had to take this fight to him with out any objects to hit him with he could only use the wind defensively. Alright here I go, he thought to himself to prepare for victory or defeat. Suddenly Danial shot himself at Xanatos again using the air behind him to enhance is speed, Danial cocked a fist tries to hit the hybrid this time not stopping with one attack he stays close to Xanatos circling around him trying to land a barrage of fists and kicks, I have to stay moving and not give him a chance to get a shot off.

It was certainly one of the more unique experiences he's ever had, to feel the emptiness of a vacuum while still earthbound. Clearly, Daniel was taking this battle seriously, as this particular act could have spelled doom for a good number of the contestants, robbing them of one of the their core functions for living. Fortunately for the hybrid, he had not had to draw breath by necessity for a very long time. Advantage: Xanatos, and he quickly ran through his options to take advantage of his unique position, only to feel a slight twinge of surprise and grudging appreciation as he saw the windrider once again charging for the attack. It seemed he would not have an opportunity to sit back and observe his opponent, his preferred method of combat.

Daniel made another fatal error by forcing this vacuum upon him. He presented the hybrid with an opportunity to utilize his speed without the friction of an atmosphere to hold him back. This was beyond devastating, but once again Xanatos was not here to kill. So rather than use this unique advantage offensively, he crouched and leapt up, the strength of his legs enough to send him rocketing upward as the boy passed through beneath him. He then saw the windrider moving to engage him in close combat. By the time he reached him, however, the hybrid expected to be clear of the vacuum, and he fired a few more shots, knowing they would likely not hit their target, to both distract Daniel and allow him to gain further momentum.

starryknight
Daniel didn't expect Xanatos to move so quickly out of the wind trap, Damn it did I create a vacuum, damn it I'm so stupid. he thought to himself. He reached the vacuum when Xanatos fired his gun leaving Danial no time to react, he was never faster then the bullets just smart enough to slow them but there was no time he didn't see this coming. The bullets hit their marks this time twice in the chest and one in the stomach, Danial tumbled to the ground he was in a world of pain and scared for his life. Tears fell from the windsurfers eyes,"No, I don't want to die..." he manage to say before he coughed up blood from his lungs, blood was pouring from his chest and stomach as well nothing could be done to save him. The raging winds died down until there was only silence, the teen laid lifeless on the arena floor his life cut short because of a pointless tournament. Xanatos was victorious and one step closer to the mystery prize.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>