Mr. X vs Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Both have swords. Who wins?

Konton
Psylocke TK blasts him.

Bentley
Yeah, Psylocke mindrapes.

KingD19
Usually a low level telepath vs a high level telepath means the high level telepath wins.

He can't read her mind at all...and she kills him.

King Castle
psyocke should win unless she is stupid enough to go h2h or weapons no powers... but even then she might still get high majority since her mind cant be read or anything its a void to all TP

KingD19
She's better than him in h2h as well....the reason he's so good is because he reads his opponents mind.

He couldn't read Luke Cage's mind, and he got cracked across the face. Any other martial artists worth their salt would have dodged that.

King Castle
not fare to use such a blatant pis moment for x referring to luke moment.

KingD19
We've never seen X fight anybody using his own skills and talents....he always uses his powers to predict their movements.

The only instances of him not being able to use his powers was against Luke when his brain was scrambled...Iron Fist using Drunken Fist, and Luke and Danny hitting him at the same time.

If those are the only instances we have, they're all we have to go by. So if he can't read your mind, he gets beat, melee or not.

yeah x is a big disapointment isnt he?

She stomps. His gimmick won't work on her for the h2h combat, she might mindrape him and has ranged options.

KingD19
Everytime he can't read a mind...he gets raped.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
We've never seen X fight anybody using his own skills and talents....

He briefly fought Deadpool.

Originally posted by 753
yeah x is a big disapointment isnt he?

Under Remender's pen, every villain is a loser smile

vansonbee
He did well against Deadpool in their team-up issue.

My vote for Psylocke though, she has the advantages with TK abilities.

Bentley
Prove Psylocke is a better martial artist than Luke uhuh

Originally posted by Bentley
Prove Psylocke is a better martial artist than Luke uhuh oh cmon

Lord Feron
Usually a low level telepath vs a high level telepath means the high level telepath wins.

He can't read her mind at all...and she kills him.
thats not really how his powers work but yeah PSylocke mindrapes him....

KingD19
Originally posted by Lord Feron
thats not really how his powers work but yeah PSylocke mindrapes him....

He explains his powers differently in every issue...it's impossible to know how they really work, but we know it's some form of telepathy, and Psylocke can shut that down.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Bentley
Prove Psylocke is a better martial artist than Luke uhuh

She's Asian and Luke is black.

The original, most frequent and most current explanation is low level telepathy that he honed into movement prediciton.

KingD19
Yeah....but it's still telepathy, and Psylocke can block herself from him very easily, making him useless after a while.

Bentley
Originally posted by The Nuul
She's Asian and Luke is black.

That's enough of an explanation actually.

Dum Dum Dugan

He couldn't read Luke Cage's mind, and he got cracked across the face. Any other martial artists worth their salt would have dodged that.
yea becuases we all know pis is allowed on the boards right roll eyes (sarcastic)

honestly every dam time he gets brought up you jump on that one pis issue as the end all be all dispite the fact he actually contradicts x entire history............

Dum Dum Dugan
He explains his powers differently in every issue...it's impossible to know how they really work, but we know it's some form of telepathy, and Psylocke can shut that down.
actaully he doesent. It pretty easy to understand how his powers work if you actually read him.

The only contradiction to his powers came from the one issue remender who a hack wrote which was full of pis and straight up ignored his abilities.

X is a telepath who also trained his powers to lock onto the impulses of his opponents, so that fighting on instinct, being crazy ect would not hinder him predicting his opponents.

Dum Dum Dugan
Yeah....but it's still telepathy, and Psylocke can block herself from him very easily, making him useless after a while.
wolverine has several form of TP blockers and resistences and he could read wolverine with utter ease. Saying pslocke will simply block him is a stretch. Though given her TK abilities it wont matter.

KingD19
Wolverine has TP blockers, Psylocke has actual Telepathy.

And every time X is brought up, you're in the thread and on his junk like white on toilet paper.

Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine has TP blockers, Psylocke has actual Telepathy.

And every time X is brought up, you're in the thread and on his junk like white on toilet paper.
having TP doesent auto make you better at blocking it. Wolverine as TP blockers, anamalist nature, scar tissue ect. many different forms none of which matter against mister x.

no I am simply stateing the truth that the one issue that you acknowledge contradicts x entire history and was full of pis and represented all the thunderbolts inaccurately. Fact. But yet you still try and uses it as evidences, which is most certainly against the rules.

come on now, in that very issue iot said X couldent read two opponents at onces, which was one of the ways IF and luke beat him........which contrdicts every single other showing of mister X, were numerous times he as easily been able to predict several different attackers at the same time. Remender dident read jack shit up on x and just ignored his abilities like he did with all the thunderbolts, your inability to see this is pathetic.

entire history>>>>>>>>>>>>>>one pis filled issue.

Lord Feron

I really don't think its any form of telepathy at all. Its more scientific then that. He locks on to the neuro pulses of your brain or some shit. He an't read your mind at all just the neuro signatures your brain sends to your muscles to make them work.

unless your not really alive or somethings ****ed up with the way your brain makes your muscles move then he should be able to read you. Not saying that you can't beat him unless you one of those just saying he won't be able to read ya.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
I really don't think its any form of telepathy at all. Its more scientific then that. He locks on to the neuro pulses of your brain or some shit. He an't read your mind at all just the neuro signatures your brain sends to your muscles to make them work.

unless your not really alive or somethings ****ed up with the way your brain makes your muscles move then he should be able to read you. Not saying that you can't beat him unless you one of those just saying he won't be able to read ya. He's said that before , but it's been restablished that it's TP. He just sucks at it.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
He's said that before , but it's been restablished that it's TP. He just sucks at it.
You dont get it and no it not that he sucks at it. He simply does not posses ability to mind rape. He a telepath that is correct, but he trained his mind to also lock onto opponents impulses and most basic fuctions of thinking. He developed this ability to combat berserker rage. So yes he can do that and he is a telepath as well.

Clearly I am one of the very few who actaully reads him, because so many people know jack shit about him and completely misunderstand his powers.

KingD19
And one of us is on his junk as hard as Shokosugi is on Superman's.

Dum Dum Dugan
And one of us is on his junk as hard as Shokosugi is on Superman's.
actaully bring something productive or don't bother. Talking trash and bring up PIS is clearly all your good for it seems........

Yea I am so over his Junk? Yea becauses I called you out on using PIS? Really that means im on someone junk? please your pathetic.

I dont even think he wins this, he get destroyed. Her TK is far to powerful and she is a top tier MA. With Telepath of her own that is extremely powerful.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
You dont get it and no it not that he sucks at it. He simply does not posses ability to mind rape. He a telepath that is correct, but he trained his mind to also lock onto opponents impulses and most basic fuctions of thinking. He developed this ability to combat berserker rage. So yes he can do that and he is a telepath as well.

Clearly I am one of the very few who actaully reads him, because so many people know jack shit about him and completely misunderstand his powers. Yes, he's a telepath and he's specialized in baser brainfunctions, but he's a one trick poney.

RyanAutumns
Psylocke wins, better Hand to hand fighter withand plus being a powerful Psi ... she could just mindwipe him or knock him out with her TK

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
Yes, he's a telepath and he's specialized in baser brainfunctions, but he's a one trick poney.
What do you mean by one trick poney? That he lack telepathic range, such as mind rape? So what? no one onces said other wises, all your doing is stating the obvious.

Though he is very good at the abilities he does posses, to the point of training them to auto lock onto opponents impulses.

What do you mean by one trick poney? That he lack telepathic range, such as mind rape? So what? no one onces said other wises, all your doing is stating the obvious.

Though he is very good at the abilities he does posses, to the point of training them to auto lock onto opponents impulses. I'm pointing out he can do a single thing with his tp which makes him extremelly limited. So as far as telepaths go, he sucks at TP.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
I'm pointing out he can do a single thing with his tp which makes him extremelly limited. So as far as telepaths go, he sucks at TP.

That doesent mean he sucks at it by any means. Not all people with telepathy have the same range. He does not posses the ability to mind rape period. He can't learn it, becuases he simply doesent have the ability to. He posses low level or low range telepathy. That in no way means he sucks at it. In fact he quite skilled at what he does, being able to lock onto opponents impulses is something no other telepath to my knolwedge has achieved.

also wolverine had to go berserker inorder to block X telepathy (though x has sinces gotten around that). The first time wolverine fought psylocke he need to do no such thing and was able to trick her telepathy with out any aid of berserker.

So no sucks is not the right word at all.

Konton
But on a general scale of telepaths, he'd be on the lowest tier. That's really the only argument he's making.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Konton
But on a general scale of telepaths, he'd be on the lowest tier. That's really the only argument he's making.
I got the gist of it, he simply doing so in a idiotic way. Every one already knows this, all he doing is stating the obvious. The problem I have is saying X sucks at telepathy, becuase that in no way shape or form is the reason why he can't do thoses abilities.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753
He's said that before , but it's been restablished that it's TP. He just sucks at it.

It wasn't re-established as being just TP, it was just ignored for one issue so he could job to Ironfist... which isn't the same thing.

Allow me to rephrase, it's not that he doesn't know how to use what little power he has, it's that he has close to nothing.

KingD19
Originally posted by Konton

Battlehammer, Dugan, whatever his name is will defend X against a Skyfater. When X loses a fight, it's PIS, when he wins with PIS, it's legit. X can do no wrong in his eyes....so I wouldn't even argue anymore, it's like trying to argue with Shoko about Superman...pointless.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
Allow me to rephrase, it's not that he doesn't know how to use what little power he has, it's that he has close to nothing.

X also posses superhuman senses, superhuman reflexes, speed, superhuman pain tolerances and may or may not posses a healing factor.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It wasn't re-established as being just TP, it was just ignored for one issue so he could job to Ironfist... which isn't the same thing. It's been explained as telepathy after that too. Quicksilver and amadeus cho even say it, you can read what I'm going to do, but you can't understand it (cho) or do anything about it (pietro). Maximoff even comments on his power and describes him as telepath. IIRC he even saw the formulas in cho's head and asked what the hell they were.

Dum Dum Dugan
Battlehammer, Dugan, whatever his name is will defend X against a Skyfater. When X loses a fight, it's PIS, when he wins with PIS, it's legit. X can do no wrong in his eyes....so I wouldn't even argue anymore, it's like trying to argue with Shoko about Superman...pointless.
awesome keep up with your nonesenses. great so it been proven you can only bring insults and pis to threads great.

when did x win with pis?

becuases I said the IF instances was pis? I am out ragesous? dispite the fact you know he train specifically so what IF did could not happen, or maybe it the fact x some how lost the ability to read two opponents at onces dispite the fact he done so numerous times........but yea im the one being rediuclous becuases I think 20 plus issue>>>>>>>>one singe issue. roll eyes (sarcastic)

hey if you wish to battlezone this issue I will gladly make you look retarded.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
It's been explained as telepathy after that too. Quicksilver and amadeus cho even say it, you can read what I'm going to do, but you can't understand it (cho) or do anything about it (pietro). Maximoff even comments on his power and describes him as telepath. IIRC he even saw the formulas in cho's head and asked what the hell they were.

You clearly miss the part when he said just TP...............

He never argued that he had TP.......he argued that only one issue contradicts that being his only ability.

he argued that only one issue contradicts that being his only ability. I don't think you said what you wanted to with this phrase.

Dum Dum Dugan
lol true. I ment to say only one issue contradicts him having more abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.