Major Force vs Thunderstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Major Force has bn send in by the Government and locate and take the asgardian weapons from thunderstrike.

ever since asgard had arrived on earth many government officials are paranoid and on edge. they want as many weapons and intel as possible about asgard and consider the weapons a national security risk.

Major force has come to NYC tracking down thunderstrike and has killed his ex wife and her husband... luckily kevin is still at school.

Thunderstrike has come to visit kevin when he sees the bodies angry he transforms and immediately sees major force outside the window on the street with a smile...

MF: none of this would have happen if you didnt have those magic weapons.

TS: wheres my son!!

MF: wouldnt you like to know?

King Castle
bumpity bump

Stoic
Major Force ftw

King Castle
i'll take thunderstrike ftw.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/288764-22517-thunderstrike_super.jpg

Bentley
TS gets his axe?

King Castle
Originally posted by Bentley
TS gets his axe? read the OP the axe was pretty much his for a long time in his comic.

but here is another good one:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/293921-27711-thunderstrike_super.jpg

Prep-Man
major ftw.

King Castle
Thunderstrike punctures Major Force's skin for the win.

amnesia
hard to say...

King Castle
pretty easy for me.

CosmicComet
Major Force wrecks Thunderstrike

King Castle
Major Force was getting his @$$ beat by a rookie kyle that could barely get the ring to work and was a low lvl meta... thunderstrike tears major force apart

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Prep-Man
major ftw.

King Castle
thunderstrike has faced far more powerful guys then MF in strength and power.. this is cake due to his motivation

Konton
TS never impressed me.

King Castle
Originally posted by Konton
TS never impressed me. and major force has?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Konton
TS never impressed me.

King Castle
you guys realize that Thundertrike briefly held his own against drax the destroyer during the infinity watch series.

Drax actually thought he was thor so we know he wasnt holding back.

Last i checked Major force is akin to rhino in the DCU when it comes to jobbing..

Prep-Man
so? majors high are a lot more impressive. major ftw.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thunderstrike has the axe? He beats the shit out of Major Force. I haven't seen anything from him to make me think he wins. I think did decently against Superman one time but Thunderstrike owned the shit out of Seth with a few blasts and was at the very least matching Thor in their fight.

In a straight up power vs. power fight, Thundestrike puts him down.

King Castle
Originally posted by Prep-Man
so? majors high are a lot more impressive. major ftw. Thunderstrike high end feats has him facing a skyfather and a no holds bar battle with thor.. i dont think major force comes close to those high end fights..

and if you read the OP major Force is there to collect his "Weapons"

anyways.....

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/293920-158296-thunderstrike.jpg

Prep-Man
ts without the axe would get a beatdown. major has knocked out superman and kyle. plus absorbed all of atoms power. he can be a beast.

King Castle
and TS has ko'ed the Bloodaxe above with one well placed punch.. stick out tongue

in the comics and narration it had bn stated that bloodaxe was easily equal to thor in strength...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.