Thor and Silver Surfer vs Any DC Herald Duo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Can any DC herald (or lower) duo beat Marvel's top two heralds?

Colossus-Big C
Pre Crises Marvel and Black Adam

Starscream M
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Pre Crises Marvel and Black Adam Would precrisis marvel be considered herald or would he be higher?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Starscream M
Would precrisis marvel be considered herald or would he be higher? herald but his durability was insane

Q99
I think when you get into "Herald level PLUS can't be hurt by herald level attacks," you're past Herald.

And, lesse... how about Black Alice and ... hm, who would be good to match against Surfer? Well, any of the biggies, Superman, WW, CM, etc.. Black Alice drains Thor, then it's two-on-one.

Cubey
Majestic would beat Thor. Not sure about Surfer.. Top-tier GL's imo.

Warlord
are Fate and Strange considered as herlad levels?

TheLordofMurder
Isnt Tyrant technically a former herald of Galactus? ;P

I believe he is, so I hereby nominate Depowered Tyrant and Thor in full Warriors Madness mode to represent the marvel heralds...

And together, I am betting they lay waste to any herald combo that DC can put together...

smile

Cubey
No Tyrant was never a Herald. The first Herald was Fallen One.

Q99
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Isnt Tyrant technically a former herald of Galactus? ;P

I believe he is, so I hereby nominate Depowered Tyrant and Thor in full Warriors Madness mode to represent the marvel heralds...

And together, I am betting they lay waste to any herald combo that DC can put together...

smile

You can't do powerups.

Otherwise I'd pick Wonder Woman with Medusa's head smile (and other gear, but that one's probably the most cheaty)

Or, heck, how about Superman and Ultraman so they can combine into their Mandarkk stomping mode ala Final Crisis...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Q99
I think when you get into "Herald level PLUS can't be hurt by herald level attacks," . you put juggs above herald? i would imo
WWH also maybe up there

Prep-Man
Orion/Dr. Fate.

amnesia
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Orion/Dr. Fate.

Thor and surfer>Orion.

Dr. Fate/Captain marvel could do it IMO

Prep-Man
Simonson's Orion is pretty damn uber and I'd put him over Cap or Thor. Or probably equal footing with Thor.

Mshinu
Hmm Hal Jordan and Orion are obvious candidates but I think they would would get beaten for a majority here.

How about Cyborg Supes and Doomday Rex? Dno`t know this doomsy well but he is the best I can think of that is still herald.

Warlord
mr majestic
xman

Mshinu
Originally posted by Warlord
mr majestic
xman

DC has an xman?

Warlord
Originally posted by Mshinu
DC has an xman?

they wish....

yeah I didn't check the OP.

majestic and orion are good choices

Prep-Man
Weird/Orion.

Warlord
don't you think Majestic would be a better pick?

Prep-Man
Is this universal Majestic?

Warlord
hey you can pick anyone you want from the herald list

KuRuPT Thanosi
To me the best bets would be Black Adam, Orion, Eradicator, Majestic, Strange, Morg & Supes (even while vulnerable to SS, he has shown to be able to deal with Thor and rise to the challenge when needed)

AsbestosFlaygon
Mr. Majestic and Captain Marvel.

Mr. Majestic beats Thor, then teams up with Captain Marvel to beat Silver Surfer.
I think Captain Marvel's durable enough to survive an ample amount of time after Mr. Majestic whoops Thor's a$$.

Or maybe Mr. Majestic fights Silver Surfer instead, and Captain Marvel faces Thor.

Cubey
Universal Majestic is way above Herald, I've heard.

Omega Vision
Two Supermen 131

batdude123
Superman/Fortress Erads or Superman/Cyborg Superman

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
To me the best bets would be Black Adam, Orion, Eradicator, Majestic, Strange, Morg & Supes (even while vulnerable to SS, he has shown to be able to deal with Thor and rise to the challenge when needed)

Any of these combinations have a good chance. I love quoting myself laughing

amnesia
Originally posted by amnesia
Thor and surfer>Orion.

Dr. Fate/Captain marvel could do it IMO

This, your a pretty sharp guy.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman/Fortress Erads or Superman/Cyborg Superman
Superman's arm on its own is Herald. He rips off one of his arms, twists it into a boomerang shape, and using knowledge he picked up from Batman takes out both of them with one toss. awesome

amnesia
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Superman's arm on its own is Herald. He rips off one of his arms, twists it into a boomerang shape, and using knowledge he picked up from Batman takes out both of them with one toss. awesome

How did you get omegas password h1?

Bentley
Tangent Superman and (low-end) Despero. Those two are not solid against TP.

Philosophía
Superman/Orion/Black Adam.

Any combination.

amnesia
Hal Jordan and Zoom

KuRuPT Thanosi

Stoic
Weird and Despero. Good choice on the Weird Prep-Man.

celeyhyga17
Orion, Cyborg Superman, Mr. Majestic....

-Pr-
Superman and Hal Jordan, imo.

Harbinger
Zoom and Supes/Henshaw.

biensalsa
Superman, GL, ORION, CM, ERRADICATOR

Thre is plenty of material in DC

Colossus-Big C
has captain marvel ever been put down by heavy damage?

Black bolt z
Dr fate and Black adam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.