Caiera, She-Hulk & She-Rulk vs. Wonder Woman, Donna Troy & Big Barda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Q99
Ka-stomp for team 2.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Q99
Ka-stomp for team 2.

How so? I'd put Caiera up there with WW and the lady hulls have very good showings

Q99
Originally posted by byrdgang21
How so? I'd put Caiera up there with WW and the lady hulls have very good showings

And Barda's fairly close to WW, and Donna, the weakest of the three, has everything she needs to go toe-to-toe with the She-Hulks plus flight and a lasso that can make people do what she wants as long as she has more willpower than them.

Caiera can't hold up her team. Donna can easily deal with She-Rulk thanks to her lasso, and neither of the She-Hulks can reliable beat anyone on team two.

tideoftime
In general "bust'em-ups", Team 2, though it wouldn't be a slam-dunk; in broader terms, Team 2's weapons (lassos, bracers, club, and possibly others, situationally), really give them more of an edge than most realize/think about, as Diana and Donna have potential one-hit ability via the lassos. But generally, a decent match-up: Ciaera vs. Wonder Woman; She-Hulk vs. Donna Troy; and She-Rulk vs. Big Barda.

Q99
Originally posted by tideoftime
But generally, a decent match-up: Ciaera vs. Wonder Woman; She-Hulk vs. Donna Troy; and She-Rulk vs. Big Barda.

I would say those last two are not particularly close. Donna's got strength on She-Hulk (ever since her resurrection at least), flight, and lasso. Nor will Barda have trouble with a newbie like She-Rulk.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Q99
I would say those last two are not particularly close. Donna's got strength on She-Hulk (ever since her resurrection at least), flight, and lasso. Nor will Barda have trouble with a newbie like She-Rulk.

Well, that's why I started with saying "in a general bust'em-up", and then *clarified* about weapons. If the girls are just going all "comic-booky" and beat on each other (even with skill/finesse), this will take some time. With lassos, et al, then, pretty much like I said, Team-2 for the win. They still win in the slug-fest, but it will take time...

DarthDaniel1001
Yeah, hard to argue with that logic.

guy222
t 1

guy222
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/10740305_Hulk_048_014.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/10740307_Hulk_048_021.jpg

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.